Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59772 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by kalebest: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2021
There may be nothing Specific...It could be Good fortunes or virtues...
odysey:
Nobody has specifically said what could have been taken or how?
No repentant ritualistic on nairaland Mods mynd55 do take this to front page let's learn and see solution
NB any spiritual books on this

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lateefadewale(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Christistruth00:
Mary Magdalene was rendered Useless and Jesus restored to even greater Glory

Psalm 121. Says God restores our Souls
Rendered useless by whom? Ignorance no be bliss! undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by engrelvis(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello Nairalanders, sorry for the long write-up, it's LiegeMan again.
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.
fake!!
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by awa(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ask your kid Cousin to give you the man's number so that you can call him to confirm what has been taken. But I think it might be her pride.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ActuaRise696969: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?

She is empty means she is now a Non-Player Character, nothing is really taken but her direct channel to the Spirit has been hijacked therefore she is cut-off from receiving direct signal from source - her entire life script and story hijacked - in essence, if the story she was to act out in life was a very joyful pleasant one, it has been taken over and someone can actually assume ownership of what was to be her play as avatar within the simulation. While she is now controlled by the matrix AI running the simulation as a non-player character without direct access to her Soul personality.

But if she can take ownership of herself and surrender to total silent meditation without any sensory input, the Soul can reconnect back to her resonant frequency and restore her blueprint otherwise, she will remain an NPC and when her death comes, body decomposes and it is end of it, nothing goes back to Soul.

Well, there are uncountable NPCs and clones....whose existence end here after their demise, but just sad when a piloted vehicle loses its driver to smarter NPC who needed it badly.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by theophorus(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You don't get it at all! undecided

I believe in God, I know Spirits are real.... I have 24/7 experience of this in my everyday life. No doubts here! undecided

What I don't believe are the silly stories told particularly by superstitious, even religious Nigerians who think everything they are too lazy to investigate is the work of spirits. undecided

Hmmm!
You believe in God...
You have the Understanding that Spirits exist..
You have "24/7" Spiritual encounter...

But think that every of Human experiences can be explained through Physical Investigation.
#IHailUooo.

Sex outside marriage is SIN. Just like every other acts of SIN none of it affects God. In the Old Testament, God gave us the Law to guide us from Destruction. In the New Testament, He gave Us His HolySpirit whose is the Main Component of the New Man.

See, when we urge You to repent from your Sinful ways, it is because it is the Great Commission we're given.
Repent, because if you don't, you will only discover that You are Empty, when your 'Rapture' takes place.
#Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Codeye:
Let me explain to the best of my knowledge. She had been used as a collector. Now she is a danger not to herself but to those who will have any sexual relationship with her. In simple term she is now a medium of exchange in the spiritual world. She will collet the virtue of whomever sleep with her and transfer that virtue to the person who used her. In another word she is a bad luck that's the reason that man refused to had sex with her.
Solution WhatsApp. Thank me later
Which school of witchcraft/paganism did you learn this one from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided
Pls which church do u go to? U r so dull Spiritually. Christianity we pray to acess d spirit realm. Atimes God shows us in a dream. haba don't display ur lack of knowledge n. Did Jesus not acess the Spirit realm and did ur Bible not say we will do greater works than Christ? I don't serve a dead God .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
theophorus:
Hmmm!
You believe in God...

But think that every of Human experiences can be explained through Physical Investigation.
#IHailUooo.

Sex outside marriage is SIN. Just like every other acts of SIN none of it affects God. In the Old Testament, God gave us the Law to guide us from Destruction. In the New Testament, He gave Us His HolySpirit whose is the Main Component of the New Man.

See, when we urge You to repent from your Sinful ways, it is because it is the Great Commission we're given.
Repent, because if you don't, you will only discover that You are Empty, when your 'Rapture' takes place.
#Shalom.
I am afraid you are thoroughly deceived. Sex is not a sin, and Jesus Christ made this clear to you in Matthew 5 vs 27 - 32 undecided

If you don't even understand that simple one, then I am afraid it means whatever else you think you know of God and the things of God flow from the same stream of lies that one came from. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by bizzibodi(m): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Nothing can be done for her,she cannot eat her cake & have it,just tell her to leave Akuna work.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ani8134panudo: 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
Intensive prayers needed
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
AutoChick4U:
No one has the power to take that which was given by God. Long time ago one foolish being tried this with me but I was spiritually tuned up to sense when the ritual was taking place and pleaded the blood of Jesus. Yes d name works.

Yes, they can.
They always give something enticing in exchange.

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by chiedu7: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Bros tell he to seek Jesus.

If she had sex with the guy, then she needs serious help from Jesus
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by nellyelitz(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Connect her to Pastor Abel Damina of Power City Int'l Ministry, no too much and unnecessary dramma, no sowing seed! You can contact the church before linking her up.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Thereishel: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Let her be taken to the nearest deeper life bible church even of something is taken from her the Lord would surely restore it. Don't take this advise with levity and don't patronize prayer house or prophets many of them are deceptive.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
Pls which church do u go to? U r so dull Spiritually. Christianity we pray to acess d spirit realm. Atimes God shows us in a dream. haba don't display ur lack of knowledge n. Did Jesus not acess the Spirit realm and did ur Bible not say we will do greater works than Christ? I don't serve a dead God .
God shows you in dreams? undecided

Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lightorder: 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
While she should remain prayerful, she should not allow things like this bother her and stop her from working hard.

Infact, it should be a motivation to her to work hard to beat that negative believe.
oga , it is not a matter of what she believes or you believe or not. Spiritual things you don’t know is far complicated than the ones you know. It should bother her . Things like this when down-played now, is the reason why you see people speaking big English on NL without achieving anything in the future . She was taken across the red line spiritually and should be spiritually restored

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , it is not a matter of what she believes or you believe or not. Spiritual things you don’t know is far complicated than the ones you know. It should bother her . She crossed the red line spiritual and should be spiritually restored
Did you actually see her cross that line for you to conclude this in your head? undecided

The average Nigerian now considers self an expert in the spiritual - all bullsheet - since the very same people remain blind to the issues right in front of their very eyes. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2021
this thread is one of the reason why Africa is generations backward!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God shows you in dreams? undecided

Yes and I see them physically too. They dissapear after I see them. Is that not acessing the spirit realm? Mine was a gift but when I got closer to God by constant studying my Bible and praying in d spirit at night (1hr by 1am) , my eyes became opened to the supernatural. I see things physically now. Is that not acess?

5 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Odingo1: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
theophorus:

Hmmm!
You believe in God...

#IHailUooo.

#Shalom.
There is God, but nobody have power to take anything from someone through sex or any other means. That is just naive superstitious beliefs of Nigerian and Africans. Anything you take out from someone body must be through physical surgery procedures and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by kingthreat(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
Now I am trying to understand the motive behind the man telling her such. Perhaps she's a no-go area spiritually and him being disappointed chose to torment her psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Odingo1: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
Yes and I see them physically too. They dissapear after I see them. Is that not acessing the spirit realm? Mine was a gift but when I got closer to God by constant studying my Bible and praying in d spirit at night (1hr by 1am) , my eyes became opened to the supernatural. I see things physically now. Is that not acess?
What you are seeing is just your own hallucinations and mindset. Nobody have supernatural powers.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
Did you know that the "seeing" of Spirits" is a known symptom of mental illness?. undecided

Jesus Christ never said His followers will see spirits and He , Jesus Christ, never said He saw them so we would see them as a result. undecided

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odingo1:

What you are seeing is just your own hallucinations and mindset. Nobody have supernatural powers.
Abeg help me tell them ooo! undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
kingthreat:
Now I am trying to understand the motive behind the man telling her such. Perhaps she's a no-go area spiritually and him being disappointed chose to torment her psychologically.
The man who told her that probably also believed himself an expert in the spiritual. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by marsup: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
This is not the kinda thing you bring to social media. Let's learn where to draw the line.
Her mom has decided to go to a prayer house, why not leave it that?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that the "seeing" of Spirits" is a known symptom of mental illness?. undecided

Jesus Christ never said His followers will see spirits and He , Jesus Christ, never said He saw them so we would see them as a result. undecided

God ONLY shows his children things they should see. He is not an author of confusion. I only see what God wants me to see. And he reveals to redeem. He won't show me something without a solution. Atimes I also know things before they happen.

4 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Realdeals(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
At times, I wondered if all the mass of poor people we have Nigeria have had their destiny and glory taken away. We have individuals that believes their glory is intact, they are prayerful, yet, still died in penury.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odingo1:

I know things before they happen. Up to seeing questions before exam. I did extremely well in school because I was led by the spirit of God not because I was the best. How do u explain knowing things before they happen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.