Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59774 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Odingo1: 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
oga , it is not a matter of what she believes or you believe or not. Spiritual things you don’t know is far complicated than the ones you know. It should bother her . Things like this when down-played now, is the reason why you see people speaking big English on NL without achieving anything in the future . She crossed the red line spiritually and should be spiritually restored
No red line is crossed anywhere spiritually, no human being have any supernatural power to take something from someone body without surgery. Nigerians and spiritual bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nikkganc08(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
hello Nairalanders, sorry for the long write-up, it's LiegeMan again.
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.

I know a seer/pastor at Abia that can handle d situation.

I can only give u f name of d church and location and then, u sort d rest out ur self.

If its true that she's been used , only d death of d person that used her would save her.

I doubt if all these 21st century churches would be able to help her except to tell her to 'have faith'. That only her faith can heal her.

My grand dad is a strong Eckanker man and belonged to many occultic groups.

Some spirits have been visiting him physically (not in dreams) telling him that his time is up and he'll soon die. (He's over 110 years).

But he's trying to hand down his charms , occultic books, relics, etc but no one consented to take over.

The only option is to destroy them.

Can u believe that we've called over 10 popular men of God and they all refused to show up cos they r scared.

That's how bad Christianity is right now.

I would have recommended d pastor I talked about just that I'm not directly involved in d decision making process of his case.

Right now, they r searching for a strong native doctor cos the first two they got declined . saying that my grand dads level in d spirit is too far for them .

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
God ONLY shows his children things they should see. He is not an author of confusion. I only see what God wants me to see. And he reveals to redeem. He won't show me something without a solution. Atimes I also know things before they happen.
Again.... Jesus Christ never said you will see spirits because you are His followers.... Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law in the Kingdom of God. If He did not declare it so, it is not True. undecided

So again, what you claim to see has nothing to do with the Kingdom of God or spirits , but instead is highly the result of some delusion you are under and I suggest you go get help for it. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by TheOgaBoss: 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you know that the "seeing" of Spirits" is a known symptom of mental illness?. undecided

Jesus Christ never said His followers will see spirits and He , Jesus Christ, never said He saw them so we would see them as a result. undecided

Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided
so when Jesus was conversing with Satan after his fast in the wilderness, was Satan a physical being? Also on the mount of transfiguration when Moses and Elija appeared were they physical beings?

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
ladies should be very careful, a high percentage of men are now ritualist,don't exempt anyone of them so as to be on the safer side.Stop allowing men come close or have access to you easily. If you are broke,work and earn money and don't depend on any man for relief.
Some men will exploit the emotional side teyi ng to be genuine friend and then they can strike

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Amanda4life: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Hanibbal:

SMH...there are some things that when you lose them it will never come back anymore that's why we keep telling people to be careful and stop gambling with their lives...

YES.

ITS TRUE.

I KNOW SOMEONE'S WHO HAD THE EXPERIENCE.

HER WOMB WAS TAKING AWAY SPIRITUALLY, SHE CANT GIVE BIRTH UP TILL NOW.

FINANCIAL LY SHE WENT FROM 100 TO 10

SHE IS SERIOUSLY STRUGLING FINANCIALLY.
SINCERELY, I DONT KNOW WHE SHE WILL GO BACK TO HER NORMAL SELF
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Odingo1: 4:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
I know things before they happen. Up to seeing questions before exam. I did extremely well in school because I was led by the spirit of God not because I was the best. How do u explain knowing things before they happen?
That is mind projections. If you are articulate person in nature you can create ideas in your mind that can come to reality. Some people can predict lottery numbers through projections.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by slickycee: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Codeye:
Let me explain to the best of my knowledge. She had been used as a collector. Now she is a danger not to herself but to those who will have any sexual relationship with her. In simple term she is now a medium of exchange in the spiritual world. She will collet the virtue of whomever sleep with her and transfer that virtue to the person who used her. In another word she is a bad luck that's the reason that man refused to had sex with her.
Solution WhatsApp. Thank me later

OP this is the answer you're looking for.

She's now a badluck to other guys .

She's hustling for another man .

There's nothing prayer cannot do
Jesus answers prayers.

It's time to put your faith into action.
I believe everything would be alright

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by askjohnprosper: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Go OPM or mountain of Fire pray yourself out. No fight jazz with juju o!

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ojuu4u(m): 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?

Keep on giving imaginaries stories, .....since you are on life time achievement whenever ur posts hit front page

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
I know things before they happen. Up to seeing questions before exam. I did extremely well in school because I was led by the spirit of God not because I was the best. How do u explain knowing things before they happen?
So you claim to see visions of things to happen? undecided

Jesus Christ , the one who is Law, in the Kingdom of God, said that His followers will see visions of things to come. He, Jesus Christ, declared this so it is Truth.

It is indeed possible that you do see visions but seeing spirits and ghosts, that is something else entirely. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by jaxxy(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
Ask her what she has been doing with her life since before she met that man. Then let her go for prayers.

I don’t understand how a gal can get involved with people she barely knows for money.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
so when Jesus was conversing with Satan after his fast in the wilderness, was Satan a physical being? Also on the mount of transfiguration when Moses and Elija appeared were they physical beings?
I don't know much about the Satan incident since we are not told that Jesus Christ actually saw a Satan. undecided

But I do know that when Jesus Christ saw Moses and Elijah, He was not the only one who saw them. There were at least 3 other people who did and for all we know, it could have been a shared vision. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by KosiGee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:

Knowing what kind of things before they happen? Be specific. About your exams, you must have read well, prepared yourself. I used to read every page then put myself in the teacher’s position…set the questions myself…if you read well, cover every page, work hard…you’ll be seeing the questions and answers…think about it…what else would the teacher/lecturer ask you?

I think this is exactly what happened to you. Correct me if I’m wrong. ‘Seeing’ your exam questions isn’t a good example of being supernatural or being paranormal.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Codeye(m): 4:20pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Which school of witchcraft/paganism did you learn this one from? undecided
If I tell you will you attend?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by CAPITALBEE: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

Untitled Earth Sim 64
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
Codeye:

If I tell you will you attend?
Let's hear it! undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
KosiGee:

Knowing what kind of things before they happen? Be specific. About your exams, you must have read well, prepared yourself. I used to read every page then put myself in the teacher’s position…set the questions myself…if you read well, cover every page, work hard…you’ll be seeing the questions and answers…think about it…what else would the teacher/lecturer ask you?

I think this is exactly what happened to you. Correct me if I’m wrong. ‘Seeing’ your exam questions isn’t a good example of being supernatural or being paranormal.
see them in my dream. However just like the Pharisees , your face has been veiled like Jesus said. So no amount of talking will change it till God tears down the veil from your eyws

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by InvertedHammer: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
/
When they sent her to Imo State University, they should know that she will automatically be a runs girl.
And runs has its fair share of occupational hazards.

They should just let her live the rest of her empty life in peace.

/

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jen96: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odingo1:

That is mind projections. If you are articulate person in nature you can create ideas in your mind that can come to reality. Some people can predict lottery numbers through projections.
i mean see them in my dreams. I take all my dreams serious because if I don't bind them they come to pass
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
see them in my dream. However just like the Pharisees , your face has been veiled like Jesus said. So no amount of talking will change it till God tears down the veil from your eyws
The blindness Jesus Christ spoke of was to the Truth of the Kingdom of God, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Codeye(m): 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let's hear it! undecided
Yes or No.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Codeye:

Yes or No.
Sure, why not. After all, all knowledge belongs to God. undecided
Would at least help me understand where all the spiritual bullsheeters keep getting their scripts from. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God shows you in dreams? undecided

Again, Christianity does not provide you a way of "accessing the spirit". Please try to speak only of that which you are indeed knowledgeable of. undecided

Please what's Christianity?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by abiodunjonah: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Rubbish post
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thanksful:
Please what's Christianity?
Christianity as taught by Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word "Christian". undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seyz91(m): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
you already know the answer as you said you tried to console her into believing something else as per what it actually means

undecided undecided
LiegeMan:

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odingo1:

What you are seeing is just your own hallucinations and mindset. Nobody have supernatural powers.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Christianity as taught by Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word "Christian". undecided

What is the Christ in the word?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by KosiGee(m): 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my brother, things are really happening in this part of the world...
There's even one that I saw on the front page.

I think you are doing this for fun. Let’s assume you are being honest with your story and this actually happened to your cousin and she’s really traumatised by the experience.

I have a question. I was expecting that someone would’ve asked this..

This said man counted some money which he apparently agreed with your cousin and paid her…..She collected this money! Didn’t she??

If she collected and kept the money cheesy I have this to say to her…she is far away from redemption. grin grin grin

She was scared of some supposedly ‘ritualist’ yet she accepted and kept the money given by this strange man.

Tell your cousin to donate the money to charity and have her peace of mind. I don’t think she would do that and I think she would go out again to do ‘gbaje gbaje’ when she has recovered from this trauma.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Thanksful:

What is the Christ in the word?
You can read, right?, undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2021
KosiGee:
Tell your cousin to donate the money to charity and have her peace of mind. I don’t think she would do that and I think she would go out again to do ‘gbaje gbaje’ when she has recovered from this trauma.
So which money she go come use pay her psychiatrist for the trauma the man caused her? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / Man Did This On Finding Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His Daughter

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.