Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,361 members, 7,829,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59731 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Davidonkonsults: 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
ladies should be very careful, a high percentage of men are now ritualist,don't exempt anyone of them so as to be on the safer side.Stop allowing men come close or have access to you easily. If you are broke,work and earn money and don't depend on any man for relief.
This goat again. Always conspicuously quiet when the topic is on women using spiritual beads and kaya kini. Frustrated she-things. Ask the imbec1le for her data that inferred the conclusion of "a high percentage" and turanchi will start.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seyz91(m): 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her own revelation of "she decided to do little runs" tells she has been doing it before many times and she telling you like she decided to do little is just to safe face as it her first time

The man revelation of "hissing, and what he wanted to take from her already been taken" means from one or two of her Hookup in the past, they got her grin

afterall 98percent of naija girls are runs girls
LiegeMan:
hello Nairalanders, sorry for the long write-up, it's LiegeMan again.
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?
please house, any advice for this kid cousin of mine?
or way to find out what has been taken from her and get her liberated.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Abrahamandsarah: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
Tell her to call
me as soon as possible o8o3-587-337I
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by janziba(f): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
my name is Mr Omale liegeman and I'm from Kogi State, I thank you all for your kind advice on the other thread regarding my wife's past life and I can assure you all that I decided to put to use some of the advice from here ( yes, I read all the 590+ comments from A-Z) and it's yielding positive result as I've been experiencing happiness as never before in my life, though majority of Nairalanders who contributed in the previous post failed to understand my point of view because I was trying to make the post as snappy as possible. Thank you all once more.

Now, while I was planning ways to work things out with my wife with some of the advice that I gathered here, my Aunty who's married to an Igbo man from Imo state called me that her daughter, who's a student of Imo State University (Imsu) came home during weekend, Saturday precisely, locked herself up in a room and has been crying ever since without food nor water, and has refused to see nor talk to anyone.
I advice them to keep an eye on her so as to prevent her from attempting something stupid, she assured me that they broke into her apartment where she locked up Herself and brought her out.

So on Sunday, being 31 day of October, 2021, I left everything that I was doing in Makurdi and rushed to their village in Imo State, on getting there, I observed that both her hands and legs were tied and when I inquired why, she told me that it was an attempt to prevent her from escaping. I asked them to untie her, she was still crying when I asked her to go dress up that I'll be taking her out, she quickly went inside and dressed up we left the village for Orlu.

When we reached Orlu, we entered into a restaurant, and I started asking her what the problem was, I inquired if it was her boyfriend that broke her heart, she said no, I later succeeded in making her to tell me what the problem was because she's my closest ally.

when she opened up, she told me that she decided to do a little gbaje gbaje, ie do a little runs, she booked an appointment with a man and when she reached the said hotel, she and the Man started romancing and kissing and after awhile, the man started hissing uncontrollably, she inquired from the man what the problem was, he told her that what he wanted to take from her has been taken by someone else, in her confused state, she asked the man what he meant by that, the man looked her into her eyeballs and told her that she's empty, that what he intended taking from her has been taken by another person, he counted the said amount they bargain and handed it over to her and ordered her to get out of the hotel premises. I tried to console her by telling her that the man didn't mean what he said, that maybe his manhood disappointed him, he said those to cover his shame and I also advice her to be very careful because Xmas it at hand, immediately I told her those, she became relieved and stopped crying but I know right inside of me, that what the man said wasn't a joke at all.

when we got home, the news didn't go down well with her mother as tears started rolling down her cheek, she is planning a way to take her daughter to different prayer houses.

Now what exactly is this man talking about, what exactly did he take from her, is it her womb, destiny or what?

Just create an alter with prayers at home with this link tomorrow 7am don't miss it https://www.facebook.com/jerryuchechukwu.ezeii
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by sexy74(m): 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

The .am needed a birhing which she is not and he got oissed off I guess.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seyz91(m): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dem no go hear
hookup money dey sweet them cuz na like 2 in 1 to them

dem enjoy the dick and the money

i no dey pity naija girls at all
Iyaebe:
ladies should be very careful, a high percentage of men are now ritualist,don't exempt anyone of them so as to be on the safer side.Stop allowing men come close or have access to you easily. If you are broke,work and earn money and don't depend on any man for relief.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seyz91(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her cum undecided

grin cheesy

see question undecided
Michelle55:
What was taken precisely? lipsrsealed
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by HantaVirus(m): 4:37pm On Nov 03, 2021
These young girls are been introduced into prostitution on a daily and it's alarming..

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Realhommie(m): 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Double0h7:
This is crazy! So, you're going to skip over the fact that this young lady is a prostitute and you're going to chase shadows instead shocked

I can't believe she told you with her chest, and you told her mum and nobody has disciplined her! What a world we live in. cry
Do you want them to kill her first? There's even a bigger issue at hand and you're talking of her doing prostitution. You didn't read where the OP said her mum didn't take it lightly with her?

She's getting enough flakes already and of course she knows better now that that's not the sorta life to live owing to what she's been through already. Trust me, she'll be more disciplined going forward. Some people just need to learn from their own experience.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by harrybass: 4:38pm On Nov 03, 2021
Pray for her...but she will need to dedicate her life to Jesus Christ
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Michelle55: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
seyz91:
Her cum undecided

grin cheesy

see question undecided
You better leave me nau sad
Na question wey big pass me, I wan dey ask now
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You can read, right?, undecided

Abi I no understand you ni? How I go fit know wetin dey your mind if you no fit communicate it effectively simple? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
harrybass:
Pray for her...but she will need to dedicate her life to Jesus Christ
No she won't! undecided

The vast majority of those who Jesus Christ healed did not believe in Him at all. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by TheOgaBoss: 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't know much about the Satan incident since we are not told that Jesus Christ actually saw a Satan. undecided

But I do know that when Jesus Christ saw Moses and Elijah, He was not the only one who saw them. There were at least 3 other people who did and for all we know, it could have been a shared vision. undecided
so were they spirits or human?
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by seyz91(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
cheesy funny you!
Michelle55:

You better leave me nau sad
Na question wey big pass me, I wan dey ask now
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
so were they spirits or human?
You tell me... undecided

If 4 people see the same objects from different angels, are those objects spirit? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Jmichael1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dis one is strong...
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by CocaineLord(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2021
HantaVirus:
If you're on this forum and you have younger ones who are females, please keep a eye on them and always put them in your prayers.

Most young girls especially the ones from poor homes are easily enticed with cash as little as 10k....Ask yourself,what's 10k to a ritualist or diabolical yahoo boy?

Check all the apps from Instagram, Facebook, Tinder, Badoo,Michat, inMessage, Codedruns etc you see them selling their body for cash as little as 5k....It's a pity.

These young girls are been introduced into prostitution on a daily and it's alarming..

Prostitution has become the order of the day.

And the truth is most females who are into hook-up/prostitution have been used...If you don't believe in the spiritual,that's your problem

Most of them have become useless that they can never survive without hook-up again...They don't wanna work,learn handwork or learn a skill....Only to Bleep anyone as long as you can pay the cash...Only God can deliver them...Any man wey marry that kain woman for house go suffer financial set back and he must always be depressed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by chikason22(m): 4:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
She should remain prayerful about what exactly? Did she reveal that his cousin was a believer before the experience? undecided

She had a traumatic experience of which no one knows what if anything really happened but here you are already suggesting she turn prayer warrior before her time? undecided
I am suspecting you.
I already know there are lots of Yahoo plus guys here who counter a positive statements to make it unreal. I thought though

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2021
chikason22:

I am suspecting you.
I already know there are lots of Yahoo plus guys here who counter a positive statements to make it unreal. I thought though
Stop smoking whatever it is you are currently smoking abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Email me so I can send you a link....
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by jclassiq(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Will you get the fvck out of here with this cock and bull story.
So your niece openly tells you that she is prostituting and all you could do is pat her on the back, instead of flogging her mercilessly?
I don't believe you.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by tradepunter: 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2021
Iyaebe:

This advice is a very very good one... Although in a way it causes collateral damage because guys like us have worked all our lives and continue to beleive in the merit of genuine hard work...

So technically such advice will cause ladies to rope everyone including people like me into the list to avoid.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by ukahrawah: 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her glory. But God will restore her glory if she agrees to be born again. Evil pervades the land.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2021
ukahrawah:
Her glory. But God will restore her glory if she agrees to be born again. Evil pervades the land.
What is this "her glory"? undecided

Where God take tell you say someone fit steal another person "glory"? undecided

A worse evil happens to be the lies that ignorant men tell other men. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Floreate: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
A similar thing recently happened at federal polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. It was in broad ady light, just shortly after the girl in this instance hopped into a guy's ride, the guy requested that she leaves yhat there was no need, stating that she doesn't have womb again, pushed her out of his vehicle while people gathered at she wept uncontrollably
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by mikywonder(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Some girls no wise at all grin
How on earth can a person f**k and give u car, house, big phones and other valuable without taking something from you. Even if ur pu**sy na gold. Una no dey ask question
Anyway take her to better church.

3 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Odingo1: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2021
Jen96:
i mean see them in my dreams. I take all my dreams serious because if I don't bind them they come to pass
God can show something to someone in dream, it can be referred to as divine encounter but no one have power to take something from a human being or possessing special supernatural powers.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
dont believe in those kind of things if u wanna live happy no man can steal or change ur destiny. if u r broke its because u r destined to be that not because someone has stolen ur destiny grin

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:02pm On Nov 03, 2021
Floreate:
A similar thing recently happened at federal polytechnic Oko, Anambra State. It was in broad ady light, just shortly after the girl in this instance hopped into a guy's ride, the guy requested that she leaves yhat there was no need, stating that she doesn't have womb again, pushed her out of his vehicle while people gathered at she wept uncontrollably
Interesting story! undecided

So the man said the women didn't not have a womb again and people believed him without question? undecided

People watched a man push a woman out of a vehicle? Did they at least report the incident to the authorities or did they simply gather to gaze at the woman who was announced as no longer having a womb?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by HelpYourself(m): 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

All I will say is before you speak to me. Go through my over 30.topics ok spiritual issues fir better understanding.

Cheers
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by femiasaolu2014: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2021
I think its only Nigerians who use the term cousin sister/brother right?

Can we say cousin sister?
The word 'cousin' is never followed by the words 'brother/sister'. The word 'cousin' is a gender-neutral noun. Incorrect: She is my cousin sister. ... 'She' itself tells us that the cousin is a girl and hence you need not use the word sister along with cousin.)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

5-year-old Boy Reveals His Past Life As A Black Woman Who Died 30 years Ago / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left) / World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.