Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? (59679 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / I Feel Depressed! My Cousin Beat Me Because Of N100 Biscuit / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
mikywonder:
Some girls no wise at all grin
How on earth can a person f**k and give u car, house, big phones and other valuable without taking something from you. Even if ur pu**sy na gold. Una no dey ask question
Anyway take her to better church.
What she needs is a hospital, not church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by turkeyman: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
Take her to an IFA priest to check what the problem is,and her constellation,it can be fixed,
If you need directions ,drop me an email;echosamuel13@gmail.com
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by MiracleMe7: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:
how do you mean sir, should I bring her to you for prayers and council?
Send me your address and location.
Oga, with this statement you are a big lier nothing of such happened.
You just fabricated this story to whine to us.
I don't know what you have benefited from in lying to us?
Pls don't trust 90% of stories people shared on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lightorder: 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2021
Odingo1:

No red line is crossed anywhere spiritually, no human being have any supernatural power to take something from someone body without surgery. Nigerians and spiritual bla bla.
sorry sir. Keep playing tennis with your life. You better relocate to Disney world. Keep calling Nigeria as if the Queen of England doesn’t know of spiritual things
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2021
turkeyman:
Take her to an IFA priest to check what the problem is,and her constellation, it can be fixed,
If you need directions ,drop me an email;echosamuel13@gmail.com
So a constellation can be removed? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lightorder: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did you actually see her cross that line for you to conclude this in your head? undecided

The average Nigerian now considers self an expert in the spiritual - all bullsheet - since the very same people remain blind to the issues right in front of fhejr eyes. undecided
oga, you are so so naive. While you are on your bed snoring at night, you travel and do all manners in your DREAMS , right ? Is it with an android apps that it is possible? Man is made of spiritual and physical components. When local ignorant men like you come to the public space , claiming free thinkers, I laugh
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by wallrichy: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
IYAEGBE,

You have said the truth and nothing but the truth. People are wicked this days, men and women and both looking to make money at any cost without giving a damn to who will be hurt. Some men destiny have been stolen even though they work like jackal everyday and seems to be making money but already rendered useless for life and that money mysteriously disappear just like some women also are walking corpse despite their physical beauty we see and admire. Things are happening and we all need to be extra careful. God help us all..

quote author=Iyaebe post=107263246]ladies should be very careful, a high percentage of men are now ritualist,don't exempt anyone of them so as to be on the safer side.Stop allowing men come close or have access to you easily. If you are broke,work and earn money and don't depend on any man for relief.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by nams77: 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2021
DeeMain:

I wrote accessing the spiritual realm.

Whether it is the power of the God or demonic powers or forces of darkness they are all accessed through the spiritual realm.

Babalawo does some incantations to access the spiritual realm and summon spirits, a man of God prays to access the spiritual realm and get God to help him.

Babalawo kills a chicken or goat for sacrifice and uses its blood for the ritual, Christ the lamb of of God was slain and his blood shed as a sacrifice for our sins so we can access God since our sins are now forgiven.

If you cannot see the similarities in how the spiritual realm is accessed in both cases then I cannot help you.

Don't bother with that kobojunkie. To each, his own

Let him wallow in what he believes
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
oga, you are so so naive.
I am naive for calling out your bullsheet - spiritual bullsheet as it is?, undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Hybkay(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
HenryDion:
Nothing is wrong with that girl, but something will be wrong if she keeps thinking that something is wrong with her.

Help her get a hustle that will be fetching her money instead of runs, and educate her on how powerful her mind is.

Nothing is wrong with her.
wise people still exist. Nice one sir

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
You made sense when you told her the man was tryna cover up his manhood failure, you then went ahead to your stupidity and told her mum about it, you could have let the feeling that made her feel relieved remain in her, and never at all let her mum know about your unfounded gut

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by TheGift: 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Maybe the Man was no longer feeling Her like that and decided to be mean by telling Her that.

What is the thing He wanted to remove? How was He going to remove it? How was it removed by the person who He claimed removed it? How come She did not know something was removed?

The worst kind of enemy is the enemy within. The devil is the worst enemy.
The devil is within.
She should deliver Herself from mental slavery

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by enchy: 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
hmmm
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kenneth10110(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2021
Owerri babes no dey hear word just come imsu u will understand dem no send ur advice once the nigga is flashy them go follow am with speed.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by mikywonder(m): 5:17pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What she needs is a hospital, not church. undecided

We cant be joking with certain things always
Wat is hospital doing is dis case

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Silentmoni(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2021
I had said dis in previous thread,most girls who tink are slaying,small girls with big God,etc....are 'living-dead' most of them have been used 2achieve an occultic goal in exchange 4money,cars,iphone 13,bone straight,vacations etc..,unkwn 2dem dey ve sold thier destinies making dem empty&useless....it takes the mercy and grace of GOD for such people to become useful in life again,if not wat happens is that all the rest of thier life they will be unproductive in all spheres and eventually die mysteriously...girls needs to be careful but the love of material things wont let dem.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2021
mikywonder:
We cant be joking with certain things always
Wat is hospital doing is dis case
When you suffer trauma of the mental kind, where do you go? undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Shinzokiyotake(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
is a spiritual cosmic battle i fear her blessings might have been taken away from her because clearly the man was after something spiritual because believe it or not some individuals can see beyond the ordinary eye that's why one has to be careful with sleeping around anyhow because one way or the other one might loss health or physical and spiritual blessings if one cant abstain stick to one partner , my advise she should turn to God seek forgiveness and stick to prayer it shall be well
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lightorder: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am naive for calling out your bullsheet - spiritual bullsheet as it is?, undecided
you are learning to how become a free thinker . Low budget Charles Darwin
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by godliman: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
odysey:
Nobody has specifically said what could have been taken or how?
No repentant ritualistic on nairaland Mods mynd55 do take this to front page let's learn and see solution
NB any spiritual books on this
What they took from her is what Yahoo boys take from girls they sleep with our get their under pants. It is either the seed of destiny or fertility.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:40pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
you are learning to how become a free thinker . Low budget Charles Darwin
Telling you that what you spew is spiritual bullsheet suggests to you that I am learning how to be a free thinker? undecided

Well, what you have done is in fact confirm my claim about you being full of nothing but spiritual bullsheet. I happen to instead be a follower of Jesus Christ, and this means I live my life literally by every Word out of His mouth, meaning, I also have a spirit to boot. undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by xscare(m): 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2021
She has to spiritualise herself by singing Hu. Huuuuuuuu. The most beautiful prayer. The holy spirit will surely speak to her.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
godliman:

What they took from her is what Yahoo boys take from girls they sleep with our get their under pants. It is either the seed of destiny or fertility.
See of destiny? And from what book of witchcraft/paganism did you learn it is indeed possible for a human to take this seed of destiny from another human? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Halo22: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2021
Most ladies have been used without knowing it including married women. Nah so they comot frog for one girl kpekus the other day and u wan tell me say the girl go still normal. Just locate Prophet Chris Okafor or Rev. Chinyere Chibuzo for PH.

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by wallarwallar(m): 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2021
Dis is super story. Guy u jst dey engage people wit made up story.. No man wud tell a lady that kind of thing even if wat he wanted is not there. He will pay and let her go in peace . Making dat kind of statement can put you in trouble if u meet kolo lady because you have made it clear dat your mission is to use her 4 ritual. Who does dat.. Ritualist are smarter . Oga shift no comment

3 Likes

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2021
Halo22:
Most ladies have been used without knowing it including married women. Nah so they comot frog for one girl kpekus the other day and u wan tell me say the girl go still normal. Just locate Prophet Chris Okafor or Rev. Chinyere Chibuzo for PH.
Did you, with your own two eyes, in fact witness the removal of this frog from the gal in question? undecided

1 Like

Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Lightorder: 5:46pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Telling you that what you spew is spiritual bullsheet suggests to you that I am learning how to be a free thinker? undecided

Well, what you have done is in fact confirm my claim about you being full of nothing but spiritual bullsheet. I happen to instead be a follower of Jesus Christ, and this means I live my life literally by every Word out of His mouth, meaning, I also have a spirit to boot. undecided
very glad I didn’t read your garbage
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Johnsown1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Her womb
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by bigcasava1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Officialgarri:
While she should remain prayerful, she should not allow things like this bother her and stop her from working hard.

Infact, it should be a motivation to her to work hard to beat that negative believe.
working hard by going Abt sleeping with ritualist? What she needs to do is first confess her sins to God then deliverance. If think what that man said was a pranks she should better thing again.
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2021
Lightorder:
very glad I didn’t read your garbage
Look, instead of spewing what you obviously have no real clue of. Why ot find you a better line of work or hobby. undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2021
Johnsown1:
Her womb
What proof do you have of this? undecided
Re: Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? by malvisguy212: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did God tell you that anything can be taken from anyone by another human? Stop bringing God into things that have nothing to do with God. undecided

If paganism is why you subscribe to, that's fine, but try to leave God out of it. undecided
you are an agent of darkness

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Is It Wrong Or I Am Over Reacting / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.