Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Fantasising In My Marriage. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fantasising In My Marriage. (92028 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me / My Marriage Has Finally Ended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 6:26pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Premarital sex is not good but I'll device a means to know my partner's sexual ability, I can't keep myself this long while my partner starts behaving like ops partner in marriage.I want a partner that'll be active 24hrs and will overdose me,I don't want to ever have any yeye cravings inside marriage.My story will be what can I give my partner to reduce the too much urge for sex all the time.lol
ikillbrokehoes, iceyjayz, mosdii come and see your sister oh
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Haywhy14(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Maryliola post=107271770]Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this. [/okay]
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Joshcoli(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

I’m making this post because I don’t want to be judged and I can’t turn my on people in my real life because they may not understand. Well I’ve been married for 2 plus years I’m 27 with a son. I’m going to get personal so embrace yourself.

Myself and my husband have a good relationship, almost too good because I literally see him like my brother. This is to the point where our romantic/lover side of our relationship is kinda dead. I see him naked, it’s like looking at my brother naked. I don’t feel turned on, or excited. We talk and gist like friends, but romantically things are flat. Our sex life is mediocre I guess. He doesn’t do oralll sexxx and he ejaculates very fast. I’m talking 10 seconds, and it’s every single time despite taking different preventative measures. I know that I’m extremely clean as I’m very observant of myself and he also tells me all the time. Yet orall sexxx is disgusting to him and “dehumanising”. There’s no passion when we kiss, its forced most times.

Lately I’ve been finding myself fantasising about being touched by a man , almost every night . A man that will give me orall sexx a man that will turn me on and blow me away. I don’t want to be judged here, but this is genuinely how I’ve been feeling. I don’t want to put pressure on my husband as he has other things to worry about.
A man that will kiss me in all the right places and make me feel like a woman. Sometimes I believe I’m being delusional, or unrealistic. I’m trying to get rid of these thoughts, but I really don’t know how. I have never cheated on my husband and I don’t think I have the guts to do it. I really just want to know how married people cope when that spark is gone. When you begin to look at your spouse like a brother or sister, and romantically the vibes are not there.

Let me also say that I’ve addressed this to him many times, but he stands he’s not willing to compromise.

Help!

Mods, I need this on front page as I need help for people to see this.

This is what you get when a pro get hooked with an amateur. If you like cheat, you will be caught and all the good things you enjoy or have built will be thrown out the window

If he was not your standard why did you marry him to the extent of bringing matters to nairaland to settle

A 10 sec man pump a son into you under 2 years

Try and get yourself a job, so that your brain will be preoccupied with other things
You are busy looking for head when you should be busy finding how to make the future of your son better

Please divorce him

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by IbileIfe: 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

I can help your husband last longer during sex.
Like 24 minutes.
Simple vegetarian diet of carrots, bananas, groundnuts and Alligator pepper.

Roasted plantains with roasted groundnuts also work two hours before sex.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:28pm On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=BlackPantherxXx post=107277152][/quote]

Lol mumu, Na you e pain ode! I never talk say your words pain me but you comment like say I din reply you say e pain me lol ode! You comment still add image along say e pain m!

Your words be like shit from ass cheesy
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Escobar7(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
Not judging you, never would.
Your thoughts, leading to this state of frustration have been acutely hyper sexual, maybe you had enough sexual freedom before marriage, and then you took the oath...
You know the story after this, whatever your decision is. Cheat or abstain. Choose wisely.
My 2 cent is, talk to him, early in the morning, which could include tears even for effect, and tell him about your feelings. He would ignore you, at worst get mad some. But fully challenged, be ready.
And pray..... coming here, well not bad cos the gist got this reply. Just pray..if the tale be true.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Maxhappy01(m): 6:29pm On Nov 02, 2021
well,there was a case like this but the truth is first to remove that familiarity in you or else you will he never get it right. Even in the Church, be careful with familiarity because your Pastors declarations will not be taken seriously. Secondly, bring the girl out of you and you will attract the boy out him.You have been taking him for granted and that made him to developed inferiority complexes towards you
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
sisisioge:
Talk him biko before your monkey will go on a no return journey.

I feel you sha....sex should be stimulating biko.
whats your favourite sex position?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Govocrete: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Dating is meant to determine if both of you are suitable before tying the knob (For better or for worst).

If it was all good before he married you, that goes to show you killed his manly career.

Since you are married, you have to accept the following promises you made:

1. In good health and sickness
2. For better or for worst
3. Tell death do us part
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by samsard(m): 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The mouth has more bacteria than the vagina,go down and enrich your body with some healthy vaginal bacteria. lol.The most important thing is to make sure both of you are clean and disease free and after that nothing should be prohibited as regards the bedroom. In her case,she wants oral badly but her man is not even paying attention to her and this has ignited some cravings in her which is very bad and a big slap on her husband's face.
You're not serious. A woman literally bleeds waste blood once a month and you are suggesting it's healthy for a man to put his mouth there? You people should keep on engaging in all manner of things in the name of pleasure. I see no reason why a man should take his mouth there. And no, I don't ask any lady to put her mouth on my genitals either.

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by AfroKnight: 6:31pm On Nov 02, 2021
ahnie:
Op, you're not alone on what you're experiencing,neither are you delusional.there are community of women like you in same shoes,but they're afraid to speak up.

Here's the sad news, there's nothing you can do about it.even if you express your concerns to your husband,you either live with it or stray out collect like 2 knacks.

Shalom.

If you want to encourage her to cheat, do it with your full chest. angry No dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ultimateprof: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Can't imagine a title man like me to use my holy mouth to kiss kpekus.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Valuc: 6:32pm On Nov 02, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did she state that she didn't date before marriage. undecided
ain't it obvious? Hence she wudnt be complaining ... Dating wud v reviewed all this
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Greystone:

Hubby already insulted himself by refusing to lick his wife to multiple orgasms.

Small head make he dey give Madam e no gree, now we are trying to encourage Madam not to cheat. undecided

If na me, I go lick that my wife pussy clean till e shine like mirror...

In fact na 69 position go sweet pass...
aren't you scare of germs?
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Freedom34: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You'll have to like it if your wife wants it she's clean and I read it's even cleaner than the mouth,it cleanses and purify itself except in cases of infection
Ngwa, cuman force me nah!
Must a thing be d truth because "na oyibo torkam" ?

"The vàgina cleanses itself" nor tork say u must use mouth lick d doti wey d vagína dey clean cum outside. That's why we have panty-liners to absorb all d vaginà discharges.

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
You've not really said anything to help her situation
SO WHATS YOUR SUGGESTION
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.
Most of what you said is true besides the highlighted.Marriage is hard work but you can have it all if both people put in effort.
The new generation is afraid to venture into marriage when they hear talk like the highlighted.OP needs to reassess the situation something as simple as dressing in sexy lingerie at home could work a treat.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by justli: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
olabrinks:
I’m going to be real with you sis, you cannot find the solution you want unless you cheat on your husband. Your husband is stuck in his ways, he’s not willing to compromise or sacrifice his beliefs for your satisfaction. Let me tell you the truth my sister, most men just want to cum and sleep. All this extra gra gra is work for them, and like you said they have other things to worry about. This is how most married women feel, men especially become laid back once they are having sex with the same woman over and over again. Married woman to married woman.

My real advice to you is to satisfy yourself with your hands or a toy when you are Hot. Focus on your child and your career. Accept that you can never have it all in marriage. Your partner must lack in one department, it may be sex, finances, compassion, good looks, hygiene etc.. there’s always something. The easy thing to do is to look for that missing thing in someone else. The smart thing to do is to focus on the positives and try to enjoy your marriage the best way you can. You said you are like friends….go on adventures with him, go out clubbing, go to parties.. you will begin to overlook this missing void you’re feeling. This is feeling is temporary, good luck to you.

Thank you for such a kind advice, may God give you more wisdom. If she heed your advice it can certainly save her marriage. I wish her God's grace.
Marriage these days is not easy, but with kind supports and love like this, we all can overcome
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Beey(f): 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:

I don't have to like it. I don't have to do everything to please my wife, and she knows and accepts that. No matter how self-cleansing you think the vagina is, infection is still very common among ladies, not because they're promiscuous most times but because the chemistry of that region can very easily change. I don't play with what goes into my mouth.
I agree. Am a lady & the thought of it makes me wanna throw up. I wouldn’t want someone to do it on me & then kiss me with that same mouth. I also wouldn’t do it on anyone. I think of the health implication & besides, Africans like to copy the west too much. I believe in following God’s natural design but if couples agree to it, am not in opposition, that’s their business.

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Solofresh2: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Marriage is indeed complicated,this your story makes premarital sex looks important but however it's against God's commandments which brings the question on how do we know the sexual compatibility of a partner before marriage? I don't know what to say.
Where in the ten commandments is it written that priority marital sex is evil?
You people take things hard on yourselves alot.
Me as a person cannot marry a woman without having sex with her even if it is once because,I must know if she is good in bed or not
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by BlackPantherxXx: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

LifeOfTrigga to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Lol mumu, Na you e pain ode! I never talk say your words pain me but you comment like say I din reply you say e pain me lol ode! You comment still add image along say e pain m!

Your words be like shit from ass cheesy
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by BRATISLAVA: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Lollittaa:
I love how the men will tell her to be patient and endure, but will tell a man in her shoes to find a side piece.
Bratislava, don't you just love it?

That's funny. Did they talk about her husband being a visually stimulated sexual being who must have sex as bread for the marriage to work? And how she must be ready to submit to him in all poses? And how even if he wants it 7 times for each hour of the night she must oblige? And how her body is his to derive pleasure from, and selfishness isn't acceptable for any reason whatsoever? And how she must give him any kind of sex he wants unless she wants to lose the marriage and return to her fathers house? Eh, let's switch the genders.

Is she sure her husband isn't. . . one of several things?

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Ekpekus(m): 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

You need a job....
10 seconds produced a son in a 2 year marriage, wetin you want make the man do?
I would advise, open and honest communication with him...

2 Likes

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Poanan: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
ezugegere:

I don't have to like it. I don't have to do everything to please my wife, and she knows and accepts that. No matter how self-cleansing you think the vagina is, infection is still very common among ladies, not because they're promiscuous most times but because the chemistry of that region can very easily change. I don't play with what goes into my mouth.

o my God lol
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ahnie: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
MISSunderstand:

cheesy cheesy

Ahhhhh Mama Zeee.
I purposely drew you out with my fa comment grin grin grin.

Pls how's Divinegrace doing?
Greet her for me.
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Tell your husband to take the following supplements every evening between 7 and 8pm. You will thank me later
(1) Reload Men's Formula, 1 tablet
(2) Vitamin E capsule 1000iu, 1 capsule
(3) Vitamin C 1000mg, 1 tablet
(4) Ginkgo Biloba, 1 tablet
(5) Calcium 600mg plus Vitamin D3, 1 tablet.
(6) Zinc 50mg or 100mg, 1 tablet

Let him take these every evening (or at least the day you guys intend to .....)

These are healthy supplements. I chose not to see them as "medicines" but as food supplements I should get from my food but do not get enough.
They are better than drugs like Sildenafil and the like. They don't give unbearable side effects.

Anyone who is healthy but u are finding it difficult impregnating your wife, thos is the answer. Take these supplements daily and you will see a "miracle "
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by lusid: 6:36pm On Nov 02, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:
Na wa o, different wahala. Me Wey be say if I knack my gf laso she no fit stand up or walk for some minutes after sex! Cos the way I been dey knack her self even sperm i dey always find m like lcm and she go din cum so many times that I won’t be able to see the flesh of my dick again as my dick din turn white cos of her cum! E go come thick like say Na goldstone ice cream cheesy
i dey fùck my gf sotey spam dey comot from her nose and ear
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Joezik(m): 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Maryliola:
Hey guys

Help!

Single PPL like us
Get future screening to do
Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Solofresh2: 6:37pm On Nov 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
That's an insult to the husband
If she did not buy it, she will definitely cheat on him

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Valuc:
ain't it obvious? Hence she wudnt be complaining ... Dating wud v reviewed all this
I am afraid you are one of those who seem disconnected from the reality of relationships, my friend. undecided

Even if you both had the best sex prior to marriage, there is no guarantee that will continue after marriage and the quicker you realize this, the better for you and your spouse. undecided

1 Like

Re: Fantasising In My Marriage. by ogechchukwu: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
Take your husband out buy him red dry wine ..

And you drink it with him ..
Both of you will come thank me later

100% guaranteed

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

Should The Man Pay It? / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.