Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,788 members, 7,813,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (72327 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by RightToReject(m): 9:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

Hey just negodu there. When i say write simple English it is nit because i can't comprehend but it just doesn't make sense writing big grammar to make simple sense. I hear English and possibly speak am pass you so don't get over your head.

Your point is my stand view so i guess we are on the same page.

No, my point can't be your stand view since you termed Eyinju112's post "This is sweet." and didn't see the hidden danger embedded in Jay-Z's submission and supporting it fully without dissection as I did. You are simply anywhere a belle face kind of person; you stand for nothing worthwhile and lack discernment.

About your false claim on English, as a magnanimous man, I will allow you to revel your delusion.

Bye-bye!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2021
The Future Is Female geng left the group chat
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
This happens in Zimbabwe
I’ve got this neighbor in turkey then
They both hustle..The woman cooks, wash, sweep for one week without the man’s assistance and the following week the man cooks, clean, wash even toilet without the woman’s assistance, the woman would sit down watching tv while the man does everything for that whole week
It’s a 50/50 thing
They both hustle, the girl doesn’t have the right to demand, they pay every damn bills 50/50 even split foodstuffs money into two hahahaha grin
I was forced to ask her what kind of life is that, she said that’s their culture in Zimbabwe, and to be honest she loves it ...

They believe in equality
Nobody is superior....
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by mokinde(m): 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Both of you should give birth to kids, the man too should carry pregnancy

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

You are the one fooling around now. He did not give any advice

Guy talk sey nah wettin e like be dat and you are hear abusing him....what you like may necessarily not be what i like.

I love his type of relationship and i want such too. Somebody son can not come and kill himself in the name of maintaining traditional role.

I don't know if it is a naija mindset though but outside Nigeria, that is the norm.
hehe, anyway na American and European lifestyle sha, na their way. I am a typical Nigerian traditional man, I prefer to be in total control of my marriage financially while my wife keeps the home bro.

But you are absolutely right, it's his personal choice which I doubt cos if at my small level I can afford domestic staff, imagine billionaire in dollars like Jay Z talking lies of taking care of the home, what then will his domestic staffs be doing? Na cruise him de catch with him followers sha as him just join Instagram, him need more Mumu followers to beef up his dying fame shocked

As for u Toks, deep inside u, your Nigerian version prefers to be the main provider of your home but the European devil in u is telling u no, but I rebuke that European devil on your behalf, say a big AMEN! grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 9:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol, only the matured ones like you can see through my comments, I just play around and can't even dare most of the things I type here lol. Indeed the good and matured ones are married.#manlikefranchasng#
Hahahahaha na lie oh, there are still plenty wonderful Naija guys who are damn single, but most of them get scared by what u fine fine ladies type online, they fearfully believe the things u ladies type not knowing that it's all cruise and time wasting lol, no give up oh, them plenty grin

Even the guys u fight with here, if u summon courage to meet some outside here, u maybe amazed and be heading to Church for a thanksgiving cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
Hahahahaha na lie oh, there are still plenty wonderful Naija guys who are damn single, but most of them get scared by what u fine fine ladies type online, they fearfully believe the things u ladies type not knowing that it's all cruise and time wasting lol, no give up oh, them plenty grin

Even the guys u fight with here, if u summon courage to meet some outside here, u maybe amazed and be heading to Church for a thanksgiving cheesy cheesy
lol you are right,it's all fun in this forum.We are all scared of ourselves lol.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 10:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol you are right,it's all fun in this forum.We are all scared of ourselves lol.
fear of ungun known men, no fear anybody oh, na talk we go talk, voom everybody move on to other things, Tiwa sextape never come and everybody don forget am, na so life be, so no fear anybody at all, if u find any user interesting no dull meeting up, u no kill anybody na comment u de type na cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Rubbish post.

This style of relationship isn't for me. Any man that wants to be with me must be ready to be responsible. I will not be splitting any bills with you. Also, I know my place as a woman. Too many lazy men around town nowadays. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by maestro299: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
RightToReject:

One can only pity the bumpkins who brought you into this world; if only they know that all their investments in you are a simple waste. Now, scram and continue living your ignorance and interacting with your fellow ignorant and small-minded types in general.
On Nairaland, when you mention someone you should try always stay on topic and not tell the world your life story. Now, try and post something a bit coherent. If you default again, I won't dignify you with a response.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by NoToPile: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

What are you talking about?

Did you not see my post. Am i not the OP?

No vex just noticed.

But your post might not be practical in naija and you know why.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Flamemignon1(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2021
generalwo:
Go back and look at the lady when she was with him when he had nothing...... He did not just show her this kind of love in a day..... She has been there for and with him through thick and thin.....
Nah.... He was a somebody before met her
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:42am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't like that "we both huzlers and we both pay" aspect please.My husband should be huzling why I focus more on raising my kids.God will punish all those oyingbo that brought the "what are you bringing to the table" slogan for African men to copy.We are Africans and not Oyingbo,please don't listen to him.

May God bless you my sister. These Nigerian men are starting to become something else these days. They don't want to be responsible.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by giacomogiovanni: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2021
[quote author=RightToReject post=107342931]
[s]
One can only pity the bumpkins who brought you into this world; if only they know that all their investments in you are a simple waste. Now, scram and continue living your ignorance and interacting with your fellow ignorant and small-minded types in general.[/quote[/s]]
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
fear of ungun known men, no fear anybody oh, na talk we go talk, voom everybody move on to other things, Tiwa sextape never come and everybody don forget am, na so life be, so no fear anybody at all, if u find any user interesting no dull meeting up, u no kill anybody na comment u de type na cheesy grin
I've actually met two people from here but couldn't date them,a particular one came with the vibes I put here and at a point started flashing money as if money is my problem. The truth is most young men don't have that core family values anymore, don't know how to tame a woman, see ehn most of them fear me here and I enjoy it,at the mention of my Monika they run but I enjoy it because I don't want a weak man,who wants a man who can't be in charge and in control? Most people I like here are already married and don't look forward to meeting anyone from here anymore.Looking forward to snatching sha lol

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Friend22:

Personally and religiously ,it's a man's role and responsibility to take of his wife not splitting bills.
I know many will not agree to.this ,but I dont gibe a flying hoot.

I am here wondering the kind of entitled and emasculated men we are raising.

Don't get me wrong,the man should be the sole provider until there comes a time a lady may need to step in.
But the primary role of a woman is to be maintained, cared for and be protected.

May God bless you in bountiful folds. Not many men like you exist. They all want to shy away from responsibilities. Emasculated men the society keeps churning.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
SEGLIZ:
imagine the bunch of kids coming online to form redpill and alpha yet avoiding the roles and responsibility of an alpha.

soon this lot will look up to women for security and protection. they forgot there is a natural order, this generation is so watery.

I'm glad that this is coming from a man.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 10:56am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
hehe, anyway na American and European lifestyle sha, na their way. I am a typical Nigerian traditional man, I prefer to be in total control of my marriage financially while my wife keeps the home bro.

But you are absolutely right, it's his personal choice which I doubt cos if at my small level I can afford domestic staff, imagine billionaire in dollars like Jay Z talking lies of taking care of the home, what then will his domestic staffs be doing? Na cruise him de catch with him followers sha as him just join Instagram, him need more Mumu followers to beef up his dying fame shocked

As for u Toks, deep inside u, your Nigerian version prefers to be the main provider of your home but the European devil in u is telling u no, but I rebuke that European devil on your behalf, say a big AMEN! grin

@European Devil grin

[img]https://c./S2G-QZkVz0AAAAC/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]

Bro, trust me Jay Z mindset is the norm in the western world.

Billionaires do domestic stuffs and share bills which is why they live longer than their African counterparts who die young struggling to provide everything thereby putting themselves under serious pressure.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I've actually met two people from here but couldn't date them,a particular one came with the vibes I put here and at a point started flashing money as if money is my problem. The truth is most young men don't have that core family values anymore, don't know how to tame a woman, see ehn most of them fear me here and I enjoy it,at the mention of my Monika they run but I enjoy it because I don't want a weak man,who wants a man who can't be in charge and in control? Most people I like here are already married and don't look forward to meeting anyone from here anymore.Looking forward to snatching sha lol
lafmaoooo shocked cheesy cheesy

Abeg no snatch me oh grin

Guys shebi una de hear from the horses mouth, make una no fear Iyaebe again oh cheesy
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

May God bless you my sister. These Nigerian men are starting to become something else these days. They don't want to be responsible.
Very annoying set of Nigerian men,African women are designed to give care while the husband huzle and provide comfort for the family. Any married woman still huzling like a Jackie is just suffering,the stress a woman go through while single should not remain so when married. You give care and provide again? no naaaa that's too much,you can help but not a provider. Well, I don't come across such men sha,I only see them on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

But Nairalanders say you are a male.

Wahala dey o
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Very annoying set of Nigerian men,African women are designed to give care while the husband huzle and provide comfort for the family. Any married woman still huzling like a Jackie is just suffering,the stress a woman go through while single should not remain so when married. You give care and provide again? no naaaa that's too much,you can help but not a provider. Well, I don't come across such men sha,I only see them on nairaland.

You are missing the vital part....THEY BOTH GIVE CARE AND PROVIDE.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
lafmaoooo shocked cheesy cheesy

Abeg no snatch me oh grin

Guys shebi una de hear from the horses mouth, make una no fear Iyaebe again oh cheesy
lol, how we go do.As per not snatching you,the matter is still in our coven meeting.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
NoToPile:

I am a lady oo

But you didn't say anything about the man taking domestic responsibility , I can't see that any where in your write up advising me as a male to take any domestic responsibility.

I know you might not respond now you know I am female.

Advice your fellow men to take domestic responsibility too, women are providing already ,same way financial burdens can kill the man is the same way a woman can die carrying both financial and domestic burdens.

You want one person to carry two responsibilities while you are carrying only one, its not nice.

Tell the men to do chores women are providing already shikena.

And traditional roles are not dead if not you won't see guys on these thread saying they can't do domestic work.

Since they can't let them provide fully now.

Don't bring abroad into this issue, all those shouting they can't do chores do it with joy over there, Nigeria is the case study

Anyway I salute the real men out there who at least acknowledge its their responsibility even though economic constraint may prevent them from providing fully. And to those that provide all na man you be. grin

You have forgotten the 'right to cheat' because they are the 'head/men' cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:04am On Nov 05, 2021
franchasng:
God bless you.

Jay Z is talking nonsense, he should better leave Instagram, don't know why he even joined, maybe because his fame is dying and he wants to revive it by dishing out rubbish and conflicting advice to gullible followers lolz cheesy

Every Nigerian guy wishes and desires to be the main financial provider of his marriage and home, it's only when he fails to make it financially that he starts to scout for a financial help mate via marrying a financially independent or working class lady cheesy

Franchas bia, are you married? If you are ehn, your wife is so lucky. Chai. Na real men them be this, no be all these man boys wey litter thread dey find equality.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

But Nairalanders say you are a male.

Wahala dey o
lol They even coined a name for me in that regards.Let them enjoy their childhood neurosis in peace.
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

@European Devil grin

[img]https://c./S2G-QZkVz0AAAAC/michael-jordan-laughing.gif[/img]

Bro, trust me Jay Z mindset is the norm in the western world.

Billionaires do domestic stuffs and share bills which is why they live longer than their African counterparts who die young struggling to provide everything thereby putting themselves under serious pressure.
That western me no like am at all, I prefer to be in charge financially and domestic stuffs, no be when I get chance I go do ni grin

Nigerians die early because of many factors like:

Poverty due to unemployment and underemployment

Lack of good Healthcare due to poverty still

Financial pressure and worries due to poverty

Poor security due to failed successive leaders like Buhari.

So any guy doing well financially should invest plan well and take care of his family. Wife's income should never be the sole reason a man should marry a particular lady. Your wife working should just be an added advantage and her job must not cause her to neglect the husband or kids or her role at home.

How much can a woman contribute to a man self. Even if your wife earns 20million a month, she can't spend 5million on you a month so what's the need?

Every gender have a naturally assigned gender roles, forget the European man made laws that tried to reconfigure the society.

In hundreds years to come, children of that generation will think a man getting married to a fellow man or a woman getting married to another woman is a natural thing not knowing that it was laws made by foolish European and American leaders that made it seem normal.

I love the natural gender roles and that I pray for in my marriage, all I ask God for is more financial upliftment to even carry other peoples burdens not just mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Toks2008(m): 11:07am On Nov 05, 2021
bukatyne:

You have forgotten the 'right to cheat' because they are the 'head/men' cheesy grin

Must ladies twist things?

We are talking about gender roles here and they are bringing RIGHTS to cheat. Chai
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Toks2008:

You are missing the vital part....THEY BOTH GIVE CARE AND PROVIDE.
Yes,they give care but provide? Its unAfrican for a woman to provide
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:

Is Pansophist one of them?
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by franchasng: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Franchas bia, are you married? If you are ehn, your wife is so lucky. Chai. Na real men them be this, no be all these man boys wey litter thread dey find equality.
I am wonderfully and cheerfully married my sister oh hehe.... cheesy

But forget what guys type online oh, especially on nairaland, most Naija guys want to be financially responsible of their marriage and don't really wish to depend on their wife's income, but most times the sorry Nigerian economy makes guys wish to marry a working class lady or one from rich family to assist them, not that it's their sole desire or wish on a normal level.

I have a friend who has been single for long, whenever you tell him u want to introduce him to a lady, he would tell u he doesn't want working class oh that their wahala too much, that he want just a pretty looking, humble chick from a God fearing family background that who woman money help grin
Re: This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

That guy is the real deal, check out some of the good ones here,they are all married.His wife should not be too comfortable yet sha lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / Some Very Silly Things Guys Should Stop Doing / JimDre Westbrook, 32-Year-Old Virgin Man (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.