Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Love Her But I'm Scared - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared (37147 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Hezmatosky: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Love itself is all but sacrifice cool You can die naw, you're not the first

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by abobote: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
All this childish post on front page
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by kingzjay(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
You're suffering from Low self-esteem

Just know that nobody else can be like you and you're not like anyone else. Shoot your shot. It's either she'll say a Yes or No. Whichever, we move!

Never look down on yourself bruh

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Utanisco(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
devil is a liar

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ukpahu(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
All naija girl are fool
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by seyz91(m): 2:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by SunTzu123(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?

I don't think you are ready for a relationship. Reason? You are soliciting advice from social media means you are not decisive yet. Go, improve on your decision making capacity, then make your decision.

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Ezedon(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Continue being scared
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by falcon01: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.
like wtf!! I'm pissed off reading that
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by seyz91(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy i tell you
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by obinna58(m): 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
Baba let it die
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Kajaard: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Inferiority Complex kill you there angry

My friend man up and approach the lady. Don't be scared she is acting a feminist or anti-relationship expert. They are the most lonely and sex starved ladies out there. Go and tell her what you feel about her.

What's the worst that could happen? Okay you get rejected, is that the end of the world? Most of us faced a lot of rejections when we got into the dating scene before we got very good with the ladies and have them falling head over heels. Man up bro.

12 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mewhizzp(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
You don't have Problem my Brother, You are Hitting on a Potential Feminist.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by seyz91(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy confirm!
CandyOps:
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
She's definitely my kind of person. So I can advise you better.

If you know you're not ready for marriage, don't even go near her. No room for playing around.

Don't say I didn't warn you. That's how we roll. cool

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin grin You just want to Kpansh but you are deceiving yourself thinking she’s too beautiful and if you kpansh you might not be able to perform grin cheesy. Baba stop lying to yourself.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by seyz91(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
confirm!

i like the concluding part

"if you finally made it, they will still come for the money and not you"

you valid bro!
horlahwaley:
pls stop having this mentality. If you want to focus just focus, it shouldnt be cos of women. If you finally made it they will come for the money and not you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Lexusgs430: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

You only die once....... You have already been friend zoned ............

Shoot your shot........ Receive your nail with grace and place her, where she deserves to be ....... cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Badguy77(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
My brother....Just gettat
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Scottz: 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Go and read to understand before you mention me.
there’s nothing to understand
Change your mentality simple
Which one be go and make money women will come for you rubbish talk undecided
Then when theh come and finish the money you’d go back to look for love again ba?
I don’t know who gave you the theory that you can’t hustle and still look for love simultaneously. Mtchw

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by seyz91(m): 2:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
Ayoade05:

And he'll reply "we're nothing but pencils in the hand of creator" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ominilongest(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
try f*ck her once,she go change her Dp to alletta ocean...Bleep her my g try Bleep her e dey importanter cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by FORWARDEVERLY: 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
How this nonsense thread take reach FP ..

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by LordReed(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Do you know why she says she doesn't want a relationship? May be she is just scared of being hurt. I'd say go for it, nothing to lose and more to gain.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.

The dunce is probably still a kid. He will soon learn.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Champneys: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

grin grin grin @ anti relationship activist!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Incandescent(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
All this children commenting on the first page always make it look like all Nigerian men are dumb but I know for sure that most on the Frontpage are jobless miscreants without any wisdom.

My brother if you truly seek a sound advice start from page 3.

Most rushing to comment are jobless JAMBITOS and hungry graduates with a phone

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by int0x80(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.
I tire oo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by henrixx(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

she's anti relationship activist and you want to enter relationship with her. sorry to say bro. according to your story, she seems masculine and you seem feminine. I'll say man up first!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by qtguru(m): 2:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Hold on to this L just incase

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

You don't exactly know what she's looking for. Go with the flow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.