Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Love Her But I'm Scared - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared (37143 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by SoftChordz: 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.
I wonder oo, ballless mofos, with no masculinity in them. A girl that should be glad that u r interested in her, girls 101 never mind what they say or post it's different from how they truly feel. What tostesterone lacking mofos we are turning to in this world nowadays. Men now have fear of talking to girls It's just talk, an offer, I like this n that n more of that n this and u don't need to go far a girl that likes u will say yes. If she say no there are about a million girls more beautiful as options.. slap just de scratch my hand.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Floreate: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Just remain a friend pls. Don't embarrass your self with an ogbanje. If she turns up for relationship, good, if not, don't push it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Otunbalai(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Bros...I will advice you forget those things and surmon the courage to talk to her...and, shoot your shoot as fast as you can, you might be surprise, she's already catching feels too.

Best of luuxk bro...make that move now otherwise you might regret ...
Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Give it a try and tell her about your feelings. Whatever is the outcome, take it.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by melexchi(m): 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
U are hav inferiority complex which is bad, most girls that are anti relationship activist are dying for real love, trust me i was once in ur shoes now the said lady happens to the best lady ive ever dated, will be celebrating my marriage with her here

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Newboss(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
CandyOps:
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"

That's rape. Bloody simp!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by poweredcom(m): 4:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
@op

You be lame ass just order the babe go ur place and nak her like wtf

Well many of them have notin in their brain
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Ccss: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
I need a rich girl not these broke nigerian girls

I am rich and still hungry
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by ozueozue(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
You've got nothing but handsomeness undecidedBraaa c'mon.
Then you've got no business with dating.
My candid advice, save yourself some money and invest it is called Angel Moves.
Pls stop being a Simp.
My Opinion though, i Stan to be corrected....Peace.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by bepositive11: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?

Why do you love her? Is it just infatuation or is it really love? Are you both compatible?

If you genuinely love her and you both are compatible, be there for her and show her that you care through your actions. She will eventually start paying more attention to you

I would honestly advise against confessing your feelings to her directly since she's not into relationships. She will feel betrayed if she really just saw you as a friend
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.
E reach to laugh o... grin grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:
Now that your feelings haven't gone too deep, just tell her you like her.
Who knows, she might be open to giving you a chance. You'll never know until you try.
grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by rimijoshua(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don't express how you feel towards her instead pursue your dreams and beautiful ladies with brain with fight to have you.As per the feeling aspect,Get yourself beans,fried stew and plantain,just try this for 2 weeks,she will become history in no time.
My one kobo.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Catching feelings is allowed...We are humans..

Work on your self confidence, and make the move..

Be the man, and ask her out...Two things are involved, yes or no.

But trust me, she will appreciate your boldness.

Shake off the low self-esteem stuff bro...A confident man is super attractive.

Lastly, I hope what you have for her is genuine smiley

Don't mind her whatsaap status, na her type go love you to the moon if you succeed in breaking the walls surrounding her.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

Why you dey laugh na? cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Why you dey laugh na? cheesy
O le Angel?

OP Won't realise how powerful that advise is, especially coming from a female.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by opeyemi634: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
She is proving hard to get because of her past experiences in relationship. Guy be a man let her know your feelings. Goodluck.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Agboconsult1(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
I don't trust ladies who say they are anti relationship...equally it means u guys can benefit from each other without strings attached.
I have one lady like that, she always say she's not ready to b in a relationship.
I tried one move, just yesterday and she almost fell for it. Then I withdrew my attack leaving her confuse.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

O le Angel?

OP Won't realise how powerful that advise is, especially coming from a female.

O no ya.
I had some mentions on this one, so m si ka mu na ya kpagharitu. cheesy

Most guys fear rejection more than anything.
You know what? If the girl happen to turn him down, that is the end of that friendship.
O ga e buru the lady ihu ka ofe gbara oka. grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by geechy: 5:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

Anything wey dem rush do dey quick turn to Russia roulette...

Use your head,,observe the shema well, observe the proceedings of tins between you 2.. If she's more into it, follow am, rush am, declare your intention
...... Tell am say you dey see her in your future,,,,, no crime

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

O no ya.
I had some mentions on this one, so m si ka mu na ya kpagharitu. cheesy

Most guys fear rejection more than anything.
You know what? If the girl happen to turn him down, that is the end of that friendship.
O ga e buru the lady ihu ka ofe gbara oka. grin
Lol...oooh!!!.

Not just guys alone, even guys handle it better..Ladies go overboard with it....In our society, it is almost a taboo for a woman to shoot her shots...O ga adi ya ka ala mehe bia rie ya ma nwoke ahu si mba.. grin grin.

If she say no, he can still hang on and keep coming around for as long as he can...Most marriages started like that.

A course mate that married earlier this year, kept saying no for years, till she said yes, di guy aluwa ya... cheesy..Some men dey try..Me I see such as management though.

Nwaanyi likiri nwoke, will not waste his time that long...As long the guy di open and genuine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Depressed101: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Bleep her, she can then decide to be in a relationship or keep being friends with benefit with you. Do not woo her on any account, I repeat, donot, it will backfire and you will lose her
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by OMNIVIRUS(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Niqqa shoot that shot before you enter offside
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...oooh!!!.

Not just guys alone, even guys handle it better..Ladies go overboard with it....In our society, it is almost a taboo for a woman to shoot her shots...O ga adi ya ka ala mehe bia rie ya ma nwoke ahu si mba.. grin grin.

Mba o. undecided

I would not advise any Nigerian lady to shoot any shot with a Nigerian guy o.
She can give him all the clear signs, but never ask him out!
He might rub it in her face whenever they have a misunderstanding. Some guys can be silly.

If she say no, he can still hang on and keep coming around for as long as he can...Most marriages started like that.

A course mate that married earlier this year, kept saying no for years, till she said yes, di guy aluwa ya... cheesy..Some men dey try..Me I see such as management though.

Nwaanyi likiri nwoke, will not waste his time that long...As long the guy di open and genuine.

The guy no rate himself. sad
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Forthepeople21(f): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
1. You have low self esteem
2. Leave her be as a friend, she will break your heart with one of Benz guys, you know how your Nigerian females are. They don’t care about love or connection. Money and things are king.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Indispensable85(m): 5:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Coward
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Llyodsjids(m): 6:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
In slawomiir voice
Don't be a pu**y ass niggaarrr
Be a real niggar
Cause u are obviously very far from being one rn
Jxt imagine, my only perk is being handsome..
Omo
I weep for u oo
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by larryking540: 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

watch her close and never be in a rush to expose your feels ,as the heart thinks so are the words out of the mouths ,,,

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Mba o. undecided

I would not advise any Nigerian lady to shoot any shot with a Nigerian guy o.
She can give him all the clear signs, but never ask him out!
He might rub it in her face whenever they have a misunderstanding. Some guys can be silly.

The guy no rate himself. sad
Lol...Exactly what some ladies will say...Unfortunately some still shoot their shots.

Ike gwuru di guy...Anyway they said patience dog eats the fattest bone...grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by SilasIBB: 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

It's not advisable sir

Go and read your books
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by SilasIBB: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Do you know this Man?

He died for you to have life, don't waste that life

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by MrMacinterchi1: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Floreate:
Just remain a friend pls. Don't embarrass your self with an ogbanje. If she turns up for relationship, good, if not, don't push it.
how will she now turn up for relationship is he won't ask her out ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.