Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Love Her But I'm Scared - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared (37144 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Slurity(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
DON'T PUT THE CART BEFORE THE HORSE. YOU NEED TO GROW MATURE FIRST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Powersurge: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
Tell her how you feel and lwt her make her decision. No go dey start epistle o. Just let her know. You have. Nothing to lose.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by jago2016(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
Never feel scared to make your feelings known to someone you like. Shut-down those crazy thoughts that tells you that you ain’t man enough, those kind of thoughts indirectly lowers your self-esteem level. The highest she would say is “No”. You should get comfortable with dealing with such answers in life because you would be hearing that a lot as an individual. Don’t let rejections ruin your energy. Remember you never know what’s on the other side until you cross over.
Be confident. I wish you goodluck cos you gonna need that. �

You can follow me on Twitter @officialchrishq .

Thanks for your time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Polynek(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
There is no harm in trying.
The highest tin is no, den u will know ur stand
Don't b friendzoned
MAN-UP MAN

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
womenareapess:
were in the hell is all this useless men coming out from undecided

You want to go and date those useless piece of shiit that have nothing to offer in life apart from their smelly vagina undecided

Dating a black woman is like keeping a snake as a pet! You always know how the outcome would be undecided

Take your thoughts out on those useless piece of shiit called Naija and start focusing on yourself!
No woman on this earth is worth dying or fighting for undecided

As far as those species bend down to piss, that's how they are low to earth undecided you don't give a fvvvxck about them

Damn dude.. you toxic. I don't fancy Nigerian girls either but your statement is so hatful. You need to heal... Chilax. You almost sound like a gaym.. Definitely a misogynist.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by femi4: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Go ahead and spill it....It LL be on record that you made your intention known

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome

convert am to better currency
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:

Who is this one talking to about smooth talk? If i born when I finished secondary school, I'm sure I'll give birth to your mate.

No jokes.

Well I like older women, maybe we can have something together. You dig??
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by APCNig: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.

I think the lazy youth is thinking with his anus.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
Arisenews2:

I duff my heart for you O! Maybe na wine I go d buy now O. These girls no d like Vodka and bullet again!

The guy is a Sensei. I learnt something from him too..

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by GogetterMD(m): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
CandyOps:
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"
And you would be there to defend him when he's accused of rape abi?

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
africonn:

I like you signature, cos it's true.
Thanks
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Arisenews2: 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hanks0000:

The guy is a Sensei. I learnt something from him too..

Swears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by jaxxy(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

All I will tell u is if u lack confidence forget about it. I’m not talking about arrogance pls.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Hayee(f): 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
saaron:
Stay away from gold diggers.
toor the truth is that men are actually attracted to gold diggers
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
CandyOps:
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"

Nack Wetin?? From zero to hero abi? Just like that? E go shock u grin undecided
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Hayee(f): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
grin grin
jaxxy:

grin
jaxxy:

toor don't mind him, they always feel that they can understand women (I laugh in Latin)

you can never understand what you didn't create
just because you got lucky with a few those not mean you know all

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Semaj77(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Read before you comment this small boy.He's the liability here.

How is he the liability He said he has money but may not be as much as the guys who approach her but he never mentioned if she has a source of income so please enlighten me , how is he the LIABILITY!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Bashnigga(m): 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
CandyOps:

Ma niqqa

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by davidadenrele: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hello,

Don't be scared man up the last she will tell you is, she's not interested, often times than none girls want guys to make the first move you just can never tell she too probably might have been waiting for you to asked her out and make the move, don't just make the move to where there will be distractions go to a very nice and comfortable place for 2 and tell her how much you loved her and how much you willing to be her man.thats all no long story please else she will be bored.

All the best.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by bluefilm: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.

Don't mind that bloke.

He's got a SIMP mentality.

He's already putting the bitch on a pedestal above him.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Asour: 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Read before you comment this small boy.He's the liability here.

He's not.

He said he is not broke but considers himself below the status of [her] suitors.

Everyone is almost always below the status of someone else.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by berrystunn(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

He she a citizen of America, UK, Canada, France, Germany, or any western world ?

E get Y
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Macgyver1: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

I'm sorry for you, it seems you have low self esteem.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Aganju849: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Sounds like olosho

Don't worry just brace up and tell her your mind...I sure say she go start to bill you immediately, and na wetin go clear your eye be dat

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Cousin9999: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
She's just a random person. Don't exaggerate her in your mind. Ask her out once. If it doesn't go anywhere, move on.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by jaxxy(m): 4:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hayee:
grin grin ;Dtoor don't mind him, they always feel that they can understand women (I laugh in Latin)

you can never understand what you didn't create
just because you got lucky with a few those not mean you know all

Yeah. Some gals will catch on quickly on ur sloppy and overflogged move and feel disrespected. Not everygal is down for that average move. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by tizteezy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hahahaha

You're falling for the trick

Oga, ask her out

If she no accept, make I know why!
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Karlifate: 4:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by monsterseed: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
shuooooo my man take it easy on the handsome guy na lolz
ipobarecriminals:
sad Dnt date witch that'll ruin, destroy U.There are many beautiful,rich girls roaming the streets.Leave that one b4 God leave u.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Frankesy(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
A friend of mine would say “young man are you even listening to yourself “ ...
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Gaddafih001(m): 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Who told you that your looks is an advantage?
You are attracting a liability and you dey do body like say she be the one wey wan help you by accepting you.
I pity you.
The marriage is dead on arrival.
With this pattern,if Kanyamata no dey involved you will leave house and run after 14 months.
Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! / Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.