Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Love Her But I'm Scared - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I'm Scared (37138 Views)

'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. / A 19-Year-Old Lady Is In Love With Me, I'm 10 Years Older. I'm Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by MrMacinterchi1: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
ozueozue:
You've got nothing but handsomeness undecidedBraaa c'mon.
Then you've got no business with dating.
My candid advice, save yourself some money and invest it is called Angel Moves.
Pls stop being a Simp.
My Opinion though, i Stan to be corrected....Peace.
He didn't say that he is broke or jobless. he was just comparing himself with the guys he is seeing around the said girl. Thet why he said that he think that his advantage among them is his handsomeness
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by olawaley12(m): 6:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?
you're just scared of losing your friendship and that's enough for you not to try asking her out because you'll lose the friendship and she won't date you either

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by chiboycue: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:
I met this girl in the beginning of 2021 and our bond of friendship has grown strong since then. I never had the intention of dating her to start with, but as times goes on I found myself catching feelings.

I really do want to let my feelings known but I'm scared of rejection. Besides, this girl is like an anti-relationship activist. Most of the times her posts on WhatsApp is mostly against love and how she's not ready to get into relationship.

Also, as a beautiful person she has lots of options which includes rich guys with lexus and Benz. Although I'm also not broke but I'm far below the level of her suitors. What I could say is my only advantage is that I'm handsome.

Should I just go ahead against all odds and let my feelings known or I should just let the feelings die?

Just let her know your feeling towards her. Her chances of rejecting you is very slim. Don't give up and don't be afraid of rejections. Believe in yourself
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Spain007(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Owo ni óbirí mó...money for hand back for ground..if u know,u know
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
YourWriter:

Baba let it die, e fit be the same girl I dey eye oh.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by mastermaestro(m): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
VlamesIffect:

You must not date every girl. Some are just meant to be friends. Some friends with benefits. Some colleagues.

Any small bond you have with a girl na feelings you dun dey catch wetin be your problem

Why you dey para?

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...Exactly what some ladies will say...Unfortunately some still shoot their shots.

Ike gwuru di guy...Anyway they said patience dog eats the fattest bone...grin

Ya tawanu. grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by mastermaestro(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Do not bother asking her out. Why? You already feel lesser than her in class. Your mind is faultily configured towards her. It's going to be a slave-mistress relationship. You, her slave; she, your mistress.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ya tawanu. grin
Lmao... grin grin grin

O wunu unu wu umu nwaanyi na eji anyi na oru na.. cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
CandyOps:
The moment I tell a babe I like or love her the relationship begins to go south.

So my advice- just roll with the flow. Invite her over, normal. Buy sweet red wine like 4 Cousins or 4th Street to make her tipsy.

Ask her to come sit close to you. If she comes closer then it's a sign she may be interested. Hold her. Kiss her. Shift pant. And nack. After that na she go de ask you "what are we"

Osherey

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mariangeles(f): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Munzy14:

Lmao... grin grin grin

O wunu unu wu umu nwaanyi na eji anyi na oru na.. cheesy

Onye si e jide ya n'oru, e jideshie ya ike n'oru! grin
Ndi bekee si use your head. kikikikikikikikikikiki grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mercychen:
She's definitely my kind of person. So I can advise you better.

If you know you're not ready for marriage, don't even go near her. No room for playing around.

Don't say I didn't warn you. That's how we roll. cool

Daammnn
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by wisdomkid: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:
You're afraid of a liability rejecting you? undecided

What kind of men are we producing for Christ sake?

And your only advantage is your handsomeness...

That's a new one.

How can a Woman be a liability? I swear, this post is shared either by a small boy, or a man who has lost hope and doesn't even go out. There are women out there who can change your life forever.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Munzy14(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mariangeles:

Onye si e jide ya n'oru, e jideshie ya ike n'oru! grin
Ndi bekee si use your head. kikikikikikikikikikiki grin
Lol...hapu o..I ga ahu aghota cha sha...cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Mirawonder007(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
They say if love somebody walk up to her and tell her u love
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by NarcissistKing(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
GrowD50:
is a lie they will not come for you, they are there for the money

Who cares?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Babastrong(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is one of the reasons nigeria is dying. Fake youths every where.
our nigeria is full of men who have daring thoughts but lack the guts to print and publicise them.
where are the like of Babatunde idiagbon, abacha, idi amin, etc, the men with metallic balls.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by SirBunky85(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
HenryDion:

That's a new one.
you should've asked the OP what the girl does for a living which makes him to feel inferior
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Qpid5(m): 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
endsarrrs:
Low self esteem issue. Talk straight to her.
my sister!!!
okay, nice talk but sars stil dey?
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by dmgr(m): 11:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Incandescent:
All this children commenting on the first page always make it look like all Nigerian men are dumb but I know for sure that most on the Frontpage are jobless miscreants without any wisdom.

My brother if you truly seek a sound advice start from page 3.

Most rushing to comment are jobless JAMBITOS and hungry graduates with a phone

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by taibod: 12:24am On Nov 06, 2021
YourWriter:

Boss na beg I wan beg you so biko say your mind o don't look down on ursef she might feel the same. M talking from experience
Naso I take lose mine too na me know d kind trauma I faced b4 I can finally be able to control myself.
Tell her o

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Kingisibor: 12:29am On Nov 06, 2021
As for me there's no woman on this planet that I can not approach and tell her my feelings! If she accept me fine if she doesn't still cool but it's going to be on record that I asked her out ...
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by bigbossila: 1:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Bro, if you're a handsome like u mentioned, that's all that matters, she will fall for u.. imagine how many handsome do we get in this Nigerian society..just go and take a nice Barbe and talk her. Also keep your side bucks and beer

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Jacksparrow7(m): 4:39am On Nov 06, 2021
endsarrrs:
Low self esteem issue. Talk straight to her.
OP follow this advise at your own peril
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Kolisky(m): 5:04am On Nov 06, 2021
Ayoade05:

And he'll reply "we're nothing but pencils in the hand of creator" grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You’ve turned to Mother Theresa, right?

grin grin
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Rasoj(m): 5:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Nice one bro .u did sum it up.
HenryDion:

That's a new one.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Bigpapi: 5:56am On Nov 06, 2021
YourWriter:

Who told you that you are handsome, I don't mean to insult you but you're still a small boy
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by dnawah(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2021
YourWriter:

talk to her,if u want marry her,
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by endsarrrs(f): 7:08am On Nov 06, 2021
Qpid5:
my sister!!! okay, nice talk but sars stil dey?
wink

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by MacANDIES: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Read before you comment this small boy.He's the liability here.

Liability trying so hard to be productive.
Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by endsarrrs(f): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2021
Incandescent:
All this children commenting on the first page always make it look like all Nigerian men are dumb but I know for sure that most on the Frontpage are jobless miscreants without any wisdom.

My brother if you truly seek a sound advice start from page 3.

Most rushing to comment are jobless JAMBITOS and hungry graduates with a phone

You have not said anything tote up to this Topic?¡

They need to destroy the power that mentally incarcerates you

Leave here at once!

Re: I Love Her But I'm Scared by Incandescent(m): 7:43am On Nov 06, 2021
endsarrrs:

You have not said anything tote up to this Topic?¡

They need to destroy the power that mentally incarcerates you

Leave here at once!

One of the jobless miscreants.

I pity your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are Nigerian Girls Intimidated By Handsome Boys? / A Girl I Am Engaged To Still Gives Men Her Phone Number / Do You Know That Most Nigerian Girls Have 4 Boyfriends? By Arc Lala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.