Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36319 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Bamzyriches451: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2021
I love them tall and slim, deep pussy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
cooooooks:
This is a lie that some ladies tell themselves. Why they do this is what I don't know.

talk true, don't I intimidate you grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Polynek:
Sometimes I don't understand how people understand life.
You are calling me a kid as if u know my real age,
Besides age, the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the years of Methuselah

Dude if you are still growing tall, you are between 15 and 17.
Biology son, biology
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Techsupport:

Dude if you are still growing tall, you are between 15 and 17.
Biology son, biology
now imagine the age bracket U fix me, grin I jokingly added dat am still growing dax how u picked offence,
Bro am no longer a teenager pls, I took my WAEC since 2016, currently in a higher institution,
Stop taking life too serious none of us is leaving Dix earth alive, if all of us keep on behaving mature and responsible Dix forum no go swee nal, u reason am nal
Na pple like Slawomir and other funny pple here de make dix place de sweet. No b people like you dat took life too serious.
No insults but I must say my mind

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cooooooks(m): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2021
Biko that word no dey my vocabulary.
Lollittaa:

talk true, don't I intimidate you grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 2:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Blitz888:

Guess, I should add 'layman' to my lexicon.

Knowledge is like the female under garment. It's very useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.

Your supposed ivy league education should have come fitted with humility and character. Alas, your's is deficient it this core areas.

Whatever.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by samtol4(m): 3:15am On Nov 07, 2021
No matter how tall you are, if your brain is empty the height become useless .
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 07, 2021
Polynek:
now imagine the age bracket U fix me, grin I jokingly added dat am still growing dax how u picked offence,
Bro am no longer a teenager pls, I took my WAEC since 2016, currently in a higher institution,
Stop taking life too serious none of us is leaving Dix earth alive, if all of us keep on behaving mature and responsible Dix forum no go swee nal, u reason am nal
Na pple like Slawomir and other funny pple here de make dix place de sweet. No b people like you dat took life too serious.
No insults but I must say my mind
Ok you win big boy. I had no idea u were joking
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
cooooooks:
Biko that word no dey my vocabulary.
kiss kiss
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Sammydreezy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys have low self esteem and are intimidated by any girl they fee is better than them. They are intimidated by intelligent girls, If you earn more than them they feel intimated, If you look too cute they are intimidated, even something as simple a good looks intimidates them. Infact, once they perceive your are smarter or better than them they will want to DOMINATE you and the moment your refuse to be DOMINATED by them, they will call you a feminist, a prostitute or an evening news paper.
They want successful, intelligent, tall, smart and strong ladies, ladies who can bring something to the table, who can make good decisions and who they can have a meaningful conversation with but at the same time can't stand such ladies when they meet them. They are as confused as the present day Nigerian government.
I think our culture has also contributed to this. There are so many expectations from the man. He must be older, wiser, taller, richer, e.t.c. This has given him not only a superiority complex but a subconscious inferiority complex that makes him not to be able to stand any woman better than him.
As a man, your life is your life, decide want you want for yourself. The society won't help you live in your marriage. It's okay for your lady to be older, taller, wiser, richer than you. As long as your respect, love and mutual understanding for each other is not compromised on any basis, enjoy your lives to the fullest.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Sammydreezy post=107406637]
I think our culture has also contributed to this. There are so many expectations from the man. He must be older, wiser, taller, richer, e.t.c. This has given him not only a superiority complex but a subconscious inferiority complex that makes him not to be able to stand any woman better than him.
As a man, your life is your life, decide want you want for yourself. The society won't help you live in your marriage. It's okay for your lady to be older, taller, wiser, richer than you. As long as your respect, love and mutual understanding for each other is not compromised on any basis, enjoy your lives to the fullest.[/quote]You said it all.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by geechy: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Most guys have low self esteem and are intimidated by any girl they fee is better than them. They are intimidated by intelligent girls, If you earn more than them they feel intimated, If you look too cute they are intimidated, even something as simple a good looks intimidates them. Infact, once they perceive your are smarter or better than them they will want to DOMINATE you and the moment your refuse to be DOMINATED by them, they will call you a feminist, a prostitute or an evening news paper.
They want successful, intelligent, tall, smart and strong ladies, ladies who can bring something to the table, who can make good decisions and who they can have a meaningful conversation with but at the same time can't stand such ladies when they meet them. They are as confused as the present day Nigerian government.

Fallacy of hasty generalization
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by geechy: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Originalsly:
I am tall .... 6' 3" when in a good mood.... 6' 2" when the pressures of life be weighing me down. In my world all girls are short.... lots of them verrry short... in fact those I lump together with children. The "tall" ladies ... the high rise ones stretching up to around 6' ... towering above the dwarfs shorties I do admire a lot.... the slim ones.... and I grab every opportunity to compliment them on their elegance and encourage them to be confident... and wear heels... to intimidate the short men even more.The heavy set " tall" women ... well ... those I pretend not to see... and I keep my mouth shut... they .... are intimidating to me... never mind I'm taller. I love my life. I guess it's built into our DNA ... that a man should be taller than his woman ... or he will feel some way. After ehmmm.... looking down at women for yearssss ... got linked up with a friend of a friend. My friend was saying she has a friend taller than I ... I ehmmm.... felt insulted. The meeting up was arranged... she was right. The babe was like 3 inches taller than I ... and alllll the time we were together... I just was not myself... I never felt so belittled in my life.... me... tall me... have to look up to a woman... a woman looking down at me. We are good friends now.... but .... going out anywhere.... 95% of the time.... we must be seated... no unnecessary intimidation. ... love tall girls... but just don't be taller than I!

Ahbobi!!
Matter of height, suppose be title of this your essay..
The whole point of the write up sits at the last line ..... Just don't be taller than I.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
geechy:

Fallacy of hasty generalization
That's why I said most and not all.. o didn't generalise it so it's not a fallacy of hasty generalization.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Originalsly: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
geechy:

Ahbobi!!
Matter of height, suppose be title of this your essay..
The whole point of the write up sits at the last line ..... Just don't be taller than I.

grin .... you're on point! After reading I thought the same... but post it anyways!... is like ... you want to know my view on the topic?... you got to read the whole damn epistle!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BabaIbo: 9:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Boss life simple no dey think ham too far. .. !!!

Let's finish this bottle of henny together. . !!

Na cruise me dey catch bro, why I go take faceless forum matter for head.

No time for such stress.

Nice one correct man, let's make it more fun with JD soaked in Bailey's.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

Not true , I was the only that didn't like my height when I was growing up but now I do , and most guys who hit on me are usually shorter than I am but there's no awkwardness if we both like ourselves , I used to feel like short girls were IT coz like they get to look cute and everything but my short friends felt the same way about me , if you're tall and you're not confident you're obviously not going to look attractive to others , and for me oh If you're short be thick if you're tall thin is better , if you're tall and wide , you'll feel like Goliath grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly? / Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.