Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36307 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Blackbelly(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm 6'1" and my preference is for someone above average height. It's not uncommon to find tall persons also having desires for tall partners.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by bustykasa(f): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
This is men's forum, make I stop for the next bus stop

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Goddyj(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm average in height, but I'm never scared of tall girls.
All past girlfriends were very tall and beautiful cool. And currently, seeking for a tall, beautiful babe to settle down with cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Greystone: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

Only short men are intimidated by tall ladies.

I’m 6ft 2 by the way. I hardly meet a babe who’s close to my height talkless of being taller than me.

I love tall women, to answer ur question. They are easier for me to hug and kiss without me having to bend over.
Unfortunately, tall babes are very scarce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by snoopz: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm tall so I don't know what you're talking about, but my short felas should feel threatened
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BabaIbo: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

Guy i said most that i know as i know the reverse might be the case..... And i dey tall that's why i said I don't expect any girl to be taller than me..... !!!

Your first statement was "That is true."
Which means you agreed with the OP that it's due to insecurity or intimidation, which is not true.

Your statement about you being tall and not expecting her to be taller than you falls to the category of "spec."
Should I now say you're intimidated or it is insecurity that made you to have that view?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by humilitypays(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Tall girls hardly have big bombom, and their legs are usually tiny like mosquito leg shocked

Big bombom, average standing boobs, full legs are whats in vogue now and most tall girls have flat buttocks, big breast and tiny legs angry
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Omicron007: 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
youngreezy:
Tall girls no sabi do doggy in my honest opinion and dem too big to turn anyhow ontop bed hence my dislike for dem,but u see those short bitches ehn,as u give dem "face down ass up"jeez!! Especially one wit round onion booty.,first spank den gve her some gud backshots!! Den pul d hair den spank again stil gving her d backshots.,if she cream ur dick u go mad...abeg i be spoilt boy oo

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 9:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
How many women tall pass men self undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by don89(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
I love tall ladies, they are very slow to anger.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by authority2006(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Abfinest007:
I prefer taller girls cuz short girl with their over Sabi attitude

The thread is not about tall or short girls but about girls who are taller than you. Do you still prefer girls who taller than you?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MVLOX(m): 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
I am 6 feets plus but I don't like anytime about tall ladies especially the ones that area as tall or even taller than me..... No no no... We can't be friends self
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Elioandrew: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hmm me that is short, I prefer my woman tall o ah. If short marry short, then na full stop go be d out come grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Jorge91: 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:

Short guys to talk ladies, ladies love tall guys
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Make i no Lie me sef no fancy tall ladies

I like them average or even short wey i fit carry all over the house even with one hand from kitchen to parlor and ontop of bed i can control her like toy no b woman wey go come long like me full everywhere like fat 2by2 wood

Most Nigeria ladies are average and short sef...never really met any of them i look up at
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ednut1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by tonyson010(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Polynek:
I am 5fit and.. still growing tho, so any girl taller than me is a turn of undecided

Still growing taller abi growing in other aspects ?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by CSTR2: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Definitely not Short guys.

Most of the short guys I know are married to tall women.

Just don't approach these ladies in their 20s as a short man.

They would humiliate you seriously.

Their shakara is at the peak at that age and they are very height sensitive.

They only calm down in their 30s.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by chatinent: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm tall.

No excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by AfroKnight: 10:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dated a babe who was my height once. The height was not an issue. If she wore heels she would be taller than me. grin One fine chick like that. She broke my heart though. So thunder faya her boyfriend/husband left yansh. Don’t know if she’s married.

I’m looking forward to dating a babe much taller than me. grin Would be fun.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by joyandfaith: 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:

Most tall women are are arrogant. They think all guys are after them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BarrElChapo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:

Cos even the tall ladies want mostly tall guys too.. what's an average guy gotta do cry
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Stargurl20(f): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm 5'8, and I will choose my height again.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Okwyjesus(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

Most short guys normally go for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

Have you seen when a short man and a short woman beget children.......

It's a terrible sight. The Kids are extra short.

Don't say what you don't know. MlSS IROKO
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cousin9999: 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Height doesn't matter that much. Guys really aren't picky.

But some guys do have a strong preference, typically for the same reasons as women: experiences, insecurity, what their kids will look like, safety, what they find really attractive, comfort, and etc.

But there's a lid for every pot, so it's whatever.

Personally, I prefer someone close to my height.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Cerebellum: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Polynek:
I am 5fit and.. still growing tho, so any girl taller than me is a turn of undecided

You're short Alaye grin

Thattallgirl where art thougrin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by seyz91(m): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy bad boy
Tomahawk99:
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:
That's the truth, especially short boys they don't like tall girls because stayin' around them make them feel insecure..

I personally don't expect any girl to be taller than me sha,

Not that tall girls ain't attractive the truth us most are skinny and yunmo boys of nowadays want both of them big !!! ....if a tall girl is bufffyy she will attract the mass...!!!!
But my friend like tall girls and he's short

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by deavicky(m): 10:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:

no be so! Statistics have it that tall girls no dey get nyash.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ojuu4u(m): 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
RealMarv:

Guys pocket is Major determinant my sister.

If guy has deep pocket, he can date two closest friends, infact two blood sisters irrespective of their heights

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by nerorex01: 10:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oga be calming down na haba

Wait , lemme go and tell the other fella also grin

Godada:

Then you know nothing about science.

As for your English....

It speaks volumes about you.....you know nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / I Have Been Traumatized Into Thinking I'm Ugly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.