Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36320 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ityP(m): 6:41am On Nov 06, 2021
SILENTandSMART2:

That's a lame man excuse ,

Two short people might produce tall children, you might not know this because you might not be a science student. ..

Also so far , people i know dat are short don't look for extreme tall girl cus they feel embarrassed how people ask or jokingly mock them when they're together !!!!....

Na might you talk. I be science student. But I agree with him. Most times, we see this things play out like this. I'm dark. I most likely will give birth to dark kids if I marry a dark woman. The odds of giving birth to fair children may be increased by wifeing a fair lady. Same with height. A short man is better off with a tall lady as the odds of giving birth to talk children are a bit raised. No go dey lie give people abeg

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

I'm tall and not intimidated by tall ladies..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 06, 2021
1Sharon:

Says society. Have you even read the comments here?

I said PERCEIVED. Again by society, not me.
You can't speak/perceive for the society..that's why I said speak for yourself.. hope you had a good night rest?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SavageResponse(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Godada:

That's not true.

Most short guys normally go for tall ladies for the sake of their offsprings.

I am 6ft.

But my uncles and dad inclusive all went for tall ladies because they are short.

Have you seen when a short man and a short woman beget children.......

It's a terrible sight. The Kids are extra short.

You need to go do DNA test ASAP.

I'm just saying grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by shegz24(m): 7:02am On Nov 06, 2021
I actually dont mind a girl that is slightly taller than me.

If anything, it motivates me to work on my height- which isnt bad.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 7:03am On Nov 06, 2021
No really, tall slim girls are cool, dated one, i and my wife are of same heights, though fatter than me, cool with that.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Loverboy3333: 7:17am On Nov 06, 2021
HenryDion:

If you went to school at all, go back and ask for a refund cause your ignorance is oozing repulsively. This is just friendly advice and shouldn't be taken personally. Thank you sir

You instead should ask for a refund
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Linsigne(m): 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.

For where that one dey happen, shortage of guys go soon dey

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2021
ityP:

Na might you talk. I be science student. But I agree with him. Most times, we see this things play out like this. I'm dark. I most likely will give birth to dark kids if I marry a dark woman. The odds of giving birth to fair children may be increased by wifeing a fair lady. Same with height. A short man is better off with a tall lady as the odds of giving birth to talk children are a bit raised. No go dey lie give people abeg

Wetin be lie oga, I don't like to dey stress myself... Shey you can't just understand simple things ni !!,

.i said two short people might give birth to tall child , shey it ain't possible ni ? Snd i didn't say two short people will always give birth to tall child, oga rest...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Tomahawk99(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2021
muheeb01:
This point is valid lol
grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Karleb(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2021
Topics we read on NL!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Lush100(m): 7:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Most tall ladies are rude and their attitude is very poor especially if they are beautiful.
Most times, they are turnoffs and they marry late(relatively).
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Ignaite(m): 7:45am On Nov 06, 2021
What I think is that it gives the man some confidence to be taller and kinda look down on the lady.
Then, there's the tike of romance part!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Funds90(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2021
Mmmm, well everyone have their opinion but as for me I love tall ladies in fact they are my spec because am tall too but the things is I still love short ladies too but I prefer tall ladies to short ladies any tall lady in the house am here ���
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by DMerciful(m): 8:01am On Nov 06, 2021
Don't abuse science! Two short persons can beget a tall person because they have recessive tall genes but what are the odds?

Didn't science teach you about probability and that the outcome depends largely on the number of expected outcome vs possible outcomes?
SILENTandSMART2:

That's a lame man excuse ,

Two short people might produce tall children, you might not know this because you might not be a science student. ..

Also so far , people i know dat are short don't look for extreme tall girl cus they feel embarrassed how people ask or jokingly mock them when they're together !!!!....
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by AZControversial(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.

Na lie!... she must be fine oo. Who confidence epp?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by bbeautylik(f): 8:06am On Nov 06, 2021
I am almost 6 ft, husband is 6 ft +

Back then and till now my selling point has always been my height. still get some toasters even now that I am married. I am not skinny though but I am not fat neither

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Blitz888(m): 8:16am On Nov 06, 2021
Godada:

If you were actually that science student, you would know that a short man without a tall gene CANNOT breed tall children.

Science doesn't work based on sentiments.

Support your points with facts.

Besides go correct your English.... there's nothing like lame man excuse.

You should have corrected his poor grammar than just mentioning what's wrong without giving the correct phrase!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ityP(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2021
1Sharon:

He's actually correct in a way.

Two parents that are short can still produce tall offspring. Because children don't always take after their parents. Sometimes the kids can take on traits of an extended family member. What if the grandparents of the child were tall ppl?

The kids can still take after them because the kids share 25% of their grandparents genetics.

Height also doesn't just depend on genetics, it depends on environmental factors aswell.

If a child has the genetics to be tall but is in starvation, how will they grow tall?

Na "can" you talk. Based on possibilities, a short man is better off with a tall woman. I'm dark, I'm better off with a fair lady...
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lbrichman2: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
No we are not

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025

Stanchem029
This scammer is back
Same number
Another new moniker

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by emonis88: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Op r u tall , that means u r talking from experience, but me I short n I like tall women o!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Stanchem029: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Mofojex:
No we are not

Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 9130 90 5025
Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Dragnet
Lalastica
Please come to our rescue

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SILENTandSMART2: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2021
DMerciful:
Don't abuse science! Two short persons can beget a tall person because they have recessive tall genes but what are the odds?

Didn't science teach you about probability and that the outcome depends largely on the number of expected outcome vs possible outcomes?

Guy don't stress me ,go read my comments I've answered dat..... many people just dey read they no dey understand things very fast....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ogawisdom(m): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Most of them don't have sense that is the problem. Average n short girls na pack of common sense

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by 1EmmyKay: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2021
I get this gf wa dey into now, her height they intimidate me oo, I short normal but being by her even I look shorter.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Feelings79: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I understand you quite well. The problem is shaming women who are not as successful as their mates and telling the all sorts of shit only to shy away from those who are successful when you meet them.
Absolutely that is wrong and obviously traceable to insecurities on the side of the man.Men in this category should rather work on their self esteem/confidence than seeking to undermine their female partners
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by macrodata(m): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2021
Tall girls turn me ON!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by EddieAsuzu: 9:40am On Nov 06, 2021
I love tall girls cos am also tall. I want to be fucking and sucking at same time mbok
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BRATISLAVA: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2021
Abfinest007:
I prefer taller girls cuz short girl with their over Sabi attitude

LMAO

Amusing.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Stargurl20(f): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2021
Omo, after seeing all these comments as a tall girl, na to go enter lagoon remain o cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2021
cbrass:

all those you said over there doesn't show that you are calm
And how does my calmness affect your personal life or the state of the economy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Pix Of Valentines Day Far Back 1965 / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.