Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36381 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by donprinyo(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Tall girls are more attractive and gentle.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Generalkaycee:
Uncle, You're still growing?
Don't mind him. An adult still growing! Lol! Laughter in Colombian Spanish. He is now a snake that keeps growing throughout its entire lifespan.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Kennydoc(m): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2021
HenryDion:

Agree with me on what? Have I made a statement prior to this, or are you discombobulated already? Like I said, go back to your school, and ask for a refund if they never taught you about genetics.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/childrens-health/expert-answers/child-growth/faq-20057990

https://www.medindia.net/patients/calculators/child-future-height-calculator.asp

https://www.healthline.com/health/parenting/how-tall-will-my-child-be

Maybe you're the one who actually knows little to nothing about genetics.

Short parents having a tall child is more like an exception, not the rule.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cardoctor(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Ok. Was Eve taller than Adam?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cerpvad(m): 1:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Tall girls dey dey difficult to kiss for short guys. Reason is that short guys will have to struggle coolwith stretch their neck out up for kissing to take place. Also, giving doggy style to tall girls is a daunting task for short guys. This does not make the equation to equal grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by olawaley12(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2021
I love tall girls mucho. Even taller than me
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by fyneboi79(m): 1:43am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
I am 6"3, I prefer ladies of 5"- 5"2,
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:09am On Nov 06, 2021
Feelings79:
You sounded so reasonable hence I'm compelled to respond as best as I can as a forty two years old man.You see, it's natural of men to want to be in control of things while relating with a woman It's something we can't actually help with.I watched a documentary about this one time and it was traced down to a male hormone called "testesterone".It will therefore be wrong to just narrow it down to Nigerian men.I was discussing this same thing with some friends and we were expressing our frustration with women who simply can't be brought under a man's control, something which can be very tough for any man at all.Ever wondered why we do not have first men prominently parading about when we have female Presidents?Think of Angela Merkel of Germany and the recent Theresa May of UK, you don't find their husbands following them around,probably due to the male pride thing
I understand you quite well. The problem is shaming women who are not as successful as their mates and telling the all sorts of shit only to shy away from those who are successful when you meet them.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:13am On Nov 06, 2021
cbrass:

Calm down sister cheesy
I'm very calm bro.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cooooooks(m): 2:23am On Nov 06, 2021
This is a lie that some ladies tell themselves. Why they do this is what I don't know.

RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Richyblack1(m): 2:37am On Nov 06, 2021
yes! me i personally hate it, makes me feel less a man.how can u be towering above me the guy yes! me i personally hate it, makes me feel less a man.how can u be towering above me the guy yes! me i personally hate it, makes me feel less a man.how can u be towering above me the guy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Freelane33(m): 2:40am On Nov 06, 2021
My babe is taller than I do
RealMarv:

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 2:51am On Nov 06, 2021
Polynek:
I am 5fit and.. still growing tho, so any girl taller than me is a turn of undecided

These are the children, that make comments on nairaland, give marital advice, and all that.
This place has turned to a shiiit show.... the real kiddies avenue
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by ugotaya: 3:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Fourscore Homes Late Femi Osinbona was a pastor in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O9xSxy8ZY
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by muheeb01(m): 3:18am On Nov 06, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Because we like to fvck and kiss/suck breast simultaneously.
This point is valid lol
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Mrscarter(f): 3:20am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

Short lady here grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by muheeb01(m): 3:20am On Nov 06, 2021
This is very true but before you can be taller than me,that means you're 6ft and above which is not common in naija
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Mrscarter(f): 3:31am On Nov 06, 2021
Godada:

If you were actually that science student, you would know that a short man without a tall gene CANNOT breed tall children.

Science doesn't work based on sentiments.

Support your points with facts.

Besides go correct your English.... there's nothing like lame man excuse.

Its possible two short ppl can produce tall children same as two tall ppl can produce short children. Because of recombination u cant lose ur distant relatives dna. So its not just about the parents what ur child will look like. Everyone has around 3% of their great grandparents dna so if both parents are short u can still have a tall child if one of the grand or great grandparents were tall.
Dna dilutes slowly over generations
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SirMichael1: 4:12am On Nov 06, 2021
A tall girl over an average or short girl anyday. Any day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by SirMichael1: 4:14am On Nov 06, 2021
donprinyo:
I'm telling you.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:22am On Nov 06, 2021
I like tall girls o but not the slim one, love it when a lady is tall have good body shape with ass like Asorock roof

those guys running away from tall girls with good body shape and fine backside don't know what they're missing

let a tall girl with good ass shape give you doggy style then you go understand the real enjoyment of sex, if I lie ask David Umahi my nigga

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Chochovini: 4:48am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
I think guys love tall confident women. Even if you're not fine, just be tall and ooze confidence guys will be attracted to you.
. Pls are you single ? You look like my prefared kind of girls. Tall and beautiful. I just hate short girls in my life. Beautiful notwithstanding. I can never like them cos they are usually very very sturbborn and troublesome. My both parents were tall and I‘m equally tall.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Omoluabiii(m): 4:56am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

truth be told, short guys feel intimidated when they fall in love with a tall lady.
I was once in this shoe when i was in ss3, there was this girl they brought from another school to register waec in our school.
Then she started to do take classes with us, within a week, she fancy me, she threw the shots and i did the same, and we started dating, but the intimidating part is our heights.
Then i was 5.7 and she was 6.2 inch tall.
I wasnt feeling cool with the height differences, it became so embarassing when we walked together, demn, the difference shows wella, although i senior her in age...
Somehow that height was giving me headache, and we dated like a year and it didnt just work out....
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Chochovini: 5:06am On Nov 06, 2021
InvestorRicky:
I don't think they're intimidated by height but by your attainments eg education,financial status etc. Most guys always get to the conclusion that a girl is beyond what they can have by merely having a look at her. Don't think being tall has being an issue unless u are extraordinarily tall. Most guys prefer tall girls,just like myself. I would take a tall curvy girl who's facial look is average over a short girl who has extremely beautiful looking face.
. Your head dey there abeg. Exactly my point Sir. Personally, I prefare them tall. Short girls with their troubles? God forbid!
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cbrass(m): 5:20am On Nov 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm very calm bro.

all those you said over there doesn't show that you are calm
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Chochovini: 5:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Scottz:
Imagine not sucking breast while drilling
. SPOILT. Lols
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by rhames(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

My girl is taller, smarter and beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by BABANGBALI: 5:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Especially those with mouth and body odours
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Maj196(m): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2021
No offence to the tall ladies out there but tbh, most of them don't look good especially the slim ones. Short to average height is the best.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Munzy14(m): 6:22am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

Lol...

Short guys prefer tall ladies..

Tall guys go for short and average ladies to balance equation..

The only time some men are intimidated is when a lady is richer and appears arrogant/proud.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Munzy14(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2021
donprinyo:
Some how true..They are usually softy..

Short people both men and women..hehehehe na something else.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by sixtus3606(m): 6:36am On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:

Well, all the tall ladies I wooed back then ended up getting married to one Prince or chief.

I love tall ladies. But I feel "dem no dey sit down one place".

One last try: any tall lady in the house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.