Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? (36323 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
Feelings79:
Absolutely that is wrong and obviously traceable to insecurities on the side of the man.Men in this category should rather work on their self esteem/confidence than seeking to undermine their female partners
Yeah
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by sylve11: 10:28am On Nov 06, 2021
I don't even know the ones I like. undecided cool
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lizychimamanda(f): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2021
Kaduna
kingjoe:
Nice.where do you stay. I like tall girls.
They have a kind of confidence.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lizychimamanda(f): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2021
Kisico:
What made it difficult?
some guys are always intimidated by our height.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lizychimamanda(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2021
You most be from Congo� grin
Chiefheywhy:

I'm still looking to date a lady taller than me or at least same height as me , well , I'm quite tall sha. Since have being walking and moving around , never seen a lady my height or taller than me . grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Hottdawgg: 10:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Tall girls are good to show off only. When I feel Hot, give me shortie

Sth is wrong with seun and his NL. One can't say hor.n.y without it being changed to hot?? Is NL more sophisticated than Reddit now? Bush people

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by drightguy(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Am tall and I so much love to settle with someone of same height or little below mine.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by elinaxy(m): 11:33am On Nov 06, 2021
Arrogancy runs in the veins of tall girls and I hate it.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by franknelson: 11:36am On Nov 06, 2021
Gene for tallness is only found in Y- chromosome. Men have XY chromosome, while women possess XX chromosome. Hence, men are responsible for transmitting the gene for tallness. Note, a man can be phenotypically (physically) short, but genetically posseses tall Gene which he may pass out to his children in a dominant way. Absent of tall Gene is short gene. For those acclaimed scientists arguing upfront.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by 1Sharon(f): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2021
Rydermaverick:

You can't speak/perceive for the society..that's why I said speak for yourself.. hope you had a good night rest?

I can speak based on what I see, what do you mean?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by 1Sharon(f): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2021
ityP:

Na "can" you talk. Based on possibilities, a short man is better off with a tall woman. I'm dark, I'm better off with a fair lady...

That short man can actually have some tall genes in his DNA. He may have been destined to be tall, but because he didn't receive certain nutrients in his childhood, his growth may have been stunted.

The genes for height depend on many factors.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2021
Techsupport:

These are the children, that make comments on nairaland, give marital advice, and all that.
This place has turned to a shiiit show.... the real kiddies avenue

Sometimes I don't understand how people understand life.
You are calling me a kid as if u know my real age,
Besides age, the wisdom of Solomon has nothing to do with the years of Methuselah
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2021
Cerebellum:

You're short Alaye grin

Thattallgirl where art thougrin
5ft no short na grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Polynek(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2021
tonyson010:

Still growing taller abi growing in other aspects ?
The both grin
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Hightser: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
1Sharon:
Tall women are not perceived as attractive, the same way short men are not perceived as attractive.

Short girl don drop quote
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Hightser: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
1Sharon:

That short man can actually have some tall genes in his DNA. He may have been destined to be tall, but because he didn't receive certain nutrients in his childhood, his growth may have been stunted.

The genes for height depend on many factors.

Nobody with tall gene get stunted growth due to any nutrient, if you like, no eat food at all you will still grow tall, stop quoting science based on Nigeria theories, maybe you were one of those who believed eating beans makes one tall.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Hightser: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
lizychimamanda:
I'm 6ft2, I can relate to what the OP is talking about. It's difficult being a tall girl in this part of the world.

You are blessed babe, should I send a Dm? You are what I pray to have.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Salt06(m): 2:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?
Just love yourself and others sincerely and develop yourself. Been tall is not a disadvantage/ excuse when someone who truly loves you is involved. Even disability does not stop many people from finding true love

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Godada(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2021
Blitz888:

You should have corrected his poor grammar than just mentioning what's wrong without giving the correct phrase!

I guess you want to know the correct phrase.

It's layman.

You are welcome.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by cbrass(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
And how does my calmness affect your personal life or the state of the economy?

no vex
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
1Sharon:

I can speak based on what I see, what do you mean?
What you see might not be what it turns out to be..
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Luizkid(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
where una dey get these stories from sef... It's a tall lady for me anyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by lizychimamanda(f): 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hightser:

You are blessed babe, should I send a Dm? You are what I pray to have.
smile, ok
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Chiefheywhy(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
lizychimamanda:

You most be from Congo� grin

Born and breed in Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Bigpapi: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
RealMarv:
Most guys I know don't like it when a lady is taller than them especially if they are developing feelings for her. They prefer a lady who is short or of average height. The surprising thing is that even the majority of tall guys prefer going for short ladies.

This begs the question, are tall ladies not attractive? Why are guys intimidated when they are with tall ladies?

Because of dogs licking their toto

Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Guzx: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Just go for your size tall for tall short for short
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Blitz888(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Godada:

I guess you want to know the correct phrase.

It's layman.

You are welcome.

Guess, I should add 'layman' to my lexicon.

Knowledge is like the female under garment. It's very useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.

Your supposed ivy league education should have come fitted with humility and character. Alas, your's is deficient it this core areas.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by Bigchevy: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2021
I'm 5'9ft my babe is 5'7. Can we still get married and give birth to tall kids?
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by farrmer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
No really, tall slim girls are cool,
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by flokii: 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
I don't feel intimidated by tall ladies atal.. infact it's like I have a thing for tall pretty ladies. I don't usually know when I start teasing them.
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by 1Sharon(f): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
Hightser:

Nobody with tall gene get stunted growth due to any nutrient, [b]if you like, no eat food at all you will still grow tal[/b]l, stop quoting science based on Nigeria theories, maybe you were one of those who believed eating beans makes one tall.

Nah, it doesn't work like that. Height is also based on environmental factors. Go and researcher this for Christ's sake
Re: Why Are Guys Intimidated By A Lady's Height? by tonyson010(m): 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2021
Polynek:
The both grin

It is well with you. Grow like iroko tree.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. / 7 Philosophical Questions To Ask In A Relationship / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.