Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me (44822 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Go To Church Before Prayers Answered? / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by jrusky(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
No so e dey start oo. Young man if you will hear my advice if she can not marry you because you are Catholic pls leave that girl or be ready to live with the pain of one pastor controlling your home.

Be warn!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know how long you have been battling erectile dysfunction (weak erection and quick ejaculation) and the different methods you've tried to get rid of it to no avail, I've a good news for you, call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
I don't have much to say but a trial will convince you.... in just 7 days, you will testify.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by motymop: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Prevailing:

My is, do you think is a mere belief or a fact. The catholic way to worship God is not in the Bible. Jesus said He is the way, truth and life, no one comes except thro Him John 14:6. The catholics say you go to God thro mary. Is that not idolatry?. They see you as an outcast if you don't belong to the Mary league.

worshipping the pastor instead of God is that not idolatry.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Vinnie2000(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
franchasng:
You have a good point, Catholic Church seems to have the highest number of morally disciplined ladies than most other Church denominations.

After Catholic comes Deeper Life, The Apostolic Faith and maybe Assemblies of God.

This is based on my own observations, I could be wrong

No, You are very RIGHT!

Most Catholic Babes are always Pretty, fresh and Reserved!! One of my Guys doesn't joke with Dem o!
Maybe because some have Rich and well to do Parents!!

OP Just dey Dull..
'He dey stay near River, dey complain about Sardine price'! sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by motymop: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
na2016:

OP: It is not advisable for the husband to attend another church while the wife attends another. You may not see anything bad in it but this can even cause separation if not managed well. I will suggest if you really love her and you feel she meets all your requirement for a wife, join her in her church but make it explicit that you are doing that for the union. However, be firm when it comes to other decisions later.

Why doesn't she join him in his church?
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by MrMacinterchi1: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a simple thing.
Good all these are happening before the marriage. She is Bold Enough to tell you her stand. I Believe she has her reasons.
It is a Yes or No thing!
If there are no agreements, there is no need for Marriage.
so he should be Bold Enough and tell her his own stand with his reasons ?
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Fridaya30: 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na so e Dey take start. Soon she go Dey dictate for u. Run �‍♂️ o

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by MrMacinterchi1: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mercychen:
You have not started the journey of marriage, she's already calling the shots. What does that tell you?
It simply means she'll want to be in charge, control and influence all your decisions when you finally get married.

That's a huge red flag you have there. Run!

Better to start all over than live in regret all your life.

By normal standard, a woman is suppose to follow the hudbby to his place of worship. If the man now allows her to worship in her place of choice, fine. Not her telling you to follow her to her Church. She don turn you to the wife be that.
hmm
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by dchamp234(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
No servant can serve Two Masters at the same time..You Must love one and Hate the other!

In dis case, you MUST CHOOSE BETWEEN Catholic Church and Your Girlfriend..

You love the Catholic Church too Much!
She loves her Pentecostal Church same way! I will advice you forget about dis young lady!
The Two of You Cannot Mix! sad

Look around the Catholic Church nah!
Statistics show dat We have the Finest, Freshest and morally disciplined Babes amongst all Churches cool cheesy
Man this guy disappoint me as a Catholic, with fine babes wey full church de look for husband, nai this want follow one woman go cherobim and seraphim.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by PastorKosi: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
As a pastor, I'll gladly ask you to look for a wife who is a Catholic and believes in what you believe.
Do not try to force anyone into marriage because they feel you will change your church for them.
Marry your type
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Lexusgs430: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:
I have this girl who is the only one I love, but she said she can never attend catholic church.

I told her it's not an issue - that as my wife, she's free to attend any church she likes, but she insisted our family would have to attend the same church.

She won't marry me if i stick to my Catholic faith. Please advise me, she's the only one I love, and I can't start over anymore.

If you don't marry her, would you die?.....

Her/she or your catholic faith, which is more important.........

YOU DECIDE.....

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
This Op na useless boy..

Instead make woman leave her church na you man go leave yours...

SIMPle fellow
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by bigpicture001: 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
chiommy123:
I understand her sha. Some of us do not feel very comfortable in some churches

But can u make a marriage decision based on church allegiance even in this husband scarcity..?
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by loswhite(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:
I have this girl who is the only one I love, but she said she can never attend catholic church.

I told her it's not an issue - that as my wife, she's free to attend any church she likes, but she insisted our family would have to attend the same church.

She won't marry me if i stick to my Catholic faith. Please advise me, she's the only one I love, and I can't start over anymore.
You are making all the effort and she is giving you all the terms and conditions...lol. simp kontinue.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know how long you have been battling erectile dysfunction (weak erection and quick ejaculation) and the different methods you've tried to get rid of it to no avail, I've a good news for you, call or Whatsapp me on 08128214243
I don't have much to say but in just 7 days, you will testify.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by 9zcollins(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

I don't have much to say but in just 7 days, you will testify.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by alizma: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

You already have answer to your problem. You said (1) she is the only one you love (2) you can't start all over again (3) you didn't tell us how flexible you are willing to adjust, in that case I will assume that you can change with a little more pressure.
Now this is my advise, considering the available information provided by you in respect of the case at hand, I hereby advise that you should leave Catholic and choose another Bible believing Church of your own choice but not her church. Success
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
SHE IS A PHANATIC angry
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by reminnamdi: 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Plz stick to your faith and look for someone else that believe in ur faith. There are many good fishes in the river

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by loswhite(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
advanceDNA:

Obviously u have different beliefs...she’s afraid u will later make her and her children attend your church.....if you both can’t compromise for each other over church matter make una dey go una seperate ways...it’s just church Abeg ...
I never knew that Christians have different beliefs.
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Blastedholligan: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

what was your response to her.aftwr she said that?
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Qatar2022: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

She is not ready for marriage
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Nwaajasa: 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
my Brother I see you love this lady but from your story I noticed she doesn't love you, because if she loves you she must love everything you have like Ruth in the Bible. Ruth 1:16-17.…..... for where you goes l will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge, your people shall be my people, and your God my God, where you die I will die and there will be buried:.…

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by sinola(m): 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
If I were in your shoe,I will thank Goodness d for revelation and disconnect her immediately

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by sinola(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
sinola:
If I were in your shoe,I will thank God for this revelation and disconnect her immediately
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by jimter44(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wonder why women of nowadays are behaving like this.... If Ruth can leave her parents and gods and joined Naomi and her God and she became the great grandmother of Jesus, this one is sticking to her church and refusing to make any concession. Run from this girl........

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by addictiv(m): 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
This church matter has ended countless relationships. The funny thing is not until I left Nigeria I realised how stupid people can be, to give up a chance at spending a life with someone they are in love with not because of differences in religion but differences in denominations.

2 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

Please let her go. It's never too late to start all over again. Remain in your church if the church makes you happy! Her love for you is conditional, what else does she have in stock for you to give up? Please ignore all the ignoramus telling you to go to a "Bible believing church" whatever that is undecided (some of the commenters here are very funny). I am Catholic by the way.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by RazorEdge: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
STARTING SOON!!������

��E-BOOK/PAPERBACK PUBLISHING��

Do you wish to know how to publish and sell books on Amazon? Join our FREE 3 days Basic Training in preparation for the Masters Class to get certified.

- Acquire a lifetime skill
- Publish on Amazon
- Receive royalties
- Get a foreign bank account

Join us here ������
https:///CXTMLg8uuhZ78poITxLETg
Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by rickyrex(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bro I was in this same shoe some years back.... I met and dated this lady who was a Redeemer and am a Catholic she insisted I leave Catholic and follow her to redeem... I frawned at it and made her to understand that i rather get wedded him Catholic church and later she can go to her redeem but my kids will remain in Catholic with me, she said no... She can't have such family. After a very long debate on this issue, she started noticing my withdrawal of interest in her.... Then she brought another option that we get wedded in redeem and after which we can both attend Catholic. Me wey Don made up my mind since say we no fit work together. At final raise of our relationship she came up again and instisted we both wed in Catholic I turned down the offer because let it not be that this same issue of different churches will cause problem in our marriage in future. Yes it has worked for some people who made that choice of influencing their man to leave their Church for another one. But if you are a man who is strong in your faith and you seen reason to leave your church why not stand firm. Today am happily married to the woman of my faith, my choice and heart

3 Likes

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by yinkeys(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
KoladeChris24:

This is already a sign
Very bad red flag
Why marry a woman if she won’t conform to your program
So she wears the trousers now
It should be the other way around
Look for another woman that is willing to comply
Anyways let me just keep shut, people prefer to learn from experience. You don’t understand women at all.
Just know that women will break rules for a guy that’s worth it, but will resort to this type of thing if she sees you as not strong or successful enough. This is a bad sign. It’s better to not marry at all than to get with one that won’t follow your program. This is sign for many more disputes.
My advice would be to love with your head & not heart, you probably can’t see the future already.

If you were my brother, I’d tell you to let her go marry her family.
She’s not ready.

1 Like

Re: She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me by rickyrex(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bro I was in this same shoe some years back.... I met and dated this lady who was a Redeemer and am a Catholic she insisted I leave Catholic and follow her to redeem... I frawned at it and made her to understand that i rather get wedded him Catholic church and later she can go to her redeem but my kids will remain in Catholic with me, she said no... She can't have such family. After a very long debate on this issue, she started noticing my withdrawal of interest in her.... Then she brought another option that we get wedded in redeem and after which we can both attend Catholic. Me wey Don made up my mind since say we no fit work together. At final raise of our relationship she came up again and instisted we both wed in Catholic I turned down the offer because let it not be that this same issue of different churches will cause problem in our marriage in future. Yes it has worked for some people who made that choice of influencing their man to leave their Church for another one. But if you are a man who is strong in your faith and you seen reason to leave your church why not stand firm. Today am happily married to the woman of my faith, my choice and heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / "It Is Dangerous Fighting Your Wife" -Mike Bamiloye Tells Men What To Do Instead / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.