Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77153 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Stephenofu: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2021
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 50k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a mail to temitopeadeolabisi@gmail.com to be added to a work group! subject your mail "work group"
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Battle of egos. A tale of two gold diggers. One dug the eldest son and felt she has the world under her feet.

The lowly one was smart enough to dig the father and suddenly became the boss of the madam that earlier felt she has arrived and was the boss of the universe. grin grin

Madam OP, If you were your nanny's friend and cared about your home, especially the welfare of your father-in-law (the golden goose that is laying the golden eggs), you would have noticed.

The only complaint I have been able to decipher from your unfortunate tale is that of selfishness and you not wanting anyone to challenge your authority as the Olori Ebi of the family.

But suddenly the Biblical Esther is now queen and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

This is my advice.

In case you have not noticed the handwriting on the wall, please do and do not let people deceive you into making charms and bullshit. You will lose your home and you have already lost 50%.

Care for your Nanny, be more present in the home, care for your home, engage your father-in-law and care for his needs if it's not too late for you to begin that.

Get close to your brothers and sister-in-law. And apologise to your husband. Their action speaks volumes. It is certain nobody is considered or is considering your feelings and how this affects you because they know you are maybe selfish.

This is my analysis of the facts. I stand corrected.

5 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
I can understand the mixed feeling the lady has.
It's human.The people writing otherwise here are just playing.They will do the same and even worse.
As a woman,she has probably seen through the nanny and can tell if she is being manipulative on an elderly wealthy man.
The best thing she can do now is to move out of the house or get the new couple to move out.

4 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
learn to live with her in peace. Start giving her the respect due to your father in-law.
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by tunwumi: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
You are not a good person at all. Why are you so pained? Are you fuc*ing your father - in-law that you are heavily pained and envious of that lady's luck? If that is your father, will you wish he dies of been alone3

For your information, she's you mother-in-law now. You have to accord her respect and you can't even call her first name anymore. She now occupies a place bigger than yours on hierarchy.

Your husband is a sane man. That lady is his step mother that have the same honor as his mother and the child will be his step brother with equal right to the father's inheritance.

You are an ordinary appendage to your husband and you have no place in scheme on things.

MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by nick50(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
U should focus on ur family, how to raise up ur kids and how ur husband will be independent, that's all

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by wamide042(m): 6:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Starring..
Mercy Macjoe
Fred Leonard
Destiny Etiko
Amechi Munago..
But jokes apart this story here looks like something I’ve watched on AfricanMagic Epic before…
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by anataala: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Wrong assumption
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by PenelopeA(f): 6:02am On Nov 08, 2021
So because she was a nanny it means she isn't good enough or what? Wow! some people can be so bitter about things that do not affect them in any way. God will help you and the kids you want to raise with this mindset.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Calicoe: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Selfishness will kill you there. Ur maid grace pass ur own
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by houseontherock: 6:03am On Nov 08, 2021
The 'nanny' also shouldn't let it get to her head; no condition is permanent. I won't be surprised if the new madam turns out to be an ass by mistreating her former madam and even the man's children and relatives! This life is turn by turn!

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2021
She shaid MY OWN NANNY grin as in special nanny made by god to serve her forever is now going to take over as her mother in-law grin

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:04am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

if I were the op, I would start trying to convince my husband on moving out of his father's house. How op allowed this in the first place is a mystery to me. You have to swallow your pride and make an escape plan.

Secondly, focus on your own family, get a new nanny,and make sure the old one has less contact with your children, same as the father in law. If the old geezer can marry a 32 year old, he's a low key paedophile and they are not safe around him. You do run the risk of allowing your children lose an inheritance if there's any. Because the old nanny will most likely have a large portion of it. It is what it is.

Three watch out for your husband as he is complicit in the matter, start planning and saving for your future and that of your children cos your husband might do the same thing your father in law did to you. Like father, like son. Get him or his father in law to open businesses in your name.

Fourthly, find a title that seems respectful, but not Aunty. She is not your aunty. Try to make peace with her while planning your exit so that you can have peace.

Be careful, warn your children to reduce contact with her. Be smart, put your ears on the ground. Your feelings are justified and the old nanny is an opportunist and gold digger.Be happy for her, and guard your home diligently. Hold your husband.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Obynolee(f): 6:06am On Nov 08, 2021
crackhaus:

This woman don't have sense. She will just die for nothing.. grin

I wonder what makes her think she's more special or on a higher level than a maid.

Abi is it not the same vagina both of them are carrying, or does her own taste like strawberry and smell like fresh roses?

Wonderful!!

I've said it before and it's a fact that women look down on other women than men looking down on women. cheesy

Nemesis have caught up with her,that's what she is afraid of,it's obvious that she did not treat that lady like a human being rather a "maid" ,now she has become the "younger wife" in the family. I love the husband, he is a real man.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by keypha1: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Anyway is fake story cos a real father can't leave with his son after marrying the maid, he will rather leave in one room than leaving thogether, again a real father can't allowed any person to distract their marriage, he will sacks his father, you even said his father has house everywhere, i don't believe.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Xkalaban(m): 6:07am On Nov 08, 2021
Well, u said it urself. They’ve already paid her dowry so this is a done deal. I understand how u feel but the best u can do now is to accept reality and move on, lest u commit evil and regret later. This is a typical case why we should be tolerant and caring towards others cos life is full of surprises. If u were maltreating and disrespecting her before, it’d be in ur best interest to swallow ur pride and make peace with her cos this can only be God’s grace manifesting in her life. Favor only comes to those who favor others.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by yommen: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

You can drink poison now! Funny enough, mother at that age can't get pregnant. The old man has found a companionship in the Nanni and they both deserve to be happy. That woman complaining should be happy the Nani bleeped the old man and not her own husband gangan!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by idiagbo86(m): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2021
for me its nothing . just that women fail to accept that things do turn arround .U brought her to ur house and blessed her fate ,pls accept her change in status .Hopefully since she is matured ,she wont mistreat u and ur children and in anycase if she does kindly give her privacy by urging ur husband to get a new house for u guys since money is not the problem.u brought someone agged coz u dont want ur husband to look at her forgetting that ur father inlaw is retired but not tired . just be wise in evry decision u make about this coz what u give to it will determine the fate of ur marraige . shalom!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Very proud, arrogant and selfish woman .

I commend the husband for putting his wife in her rightful place
Nonsense
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by emilfischer(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Truth is war is brewing in that family so they should try and iron things out before the old man dies.

Seems people love the underdog winning in the story.

The woman is not very smart and observant. She should have seen this coming as they are always signs

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Mrpojj(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Do I smell envy ABI jealousy here?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Obynolee(f): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
You're married and you are happy why not allow others to marry and be happy .
2)why do you have to refer to her as common nanny
3)you don't have the right to decide for your father in-law who to be with weda nanny or not .it all about his happiness

Finally advice take her as a mother forget the age difference or her status if you be the one to be kick out of the house

I love your last paragraph, if she continued treating her mother in-law as a "common many", she will be the big loser.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by sheriffindy(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Women and their usual hatred and jealousy towards each other...Auntie, that is God doing wonders in your new madam's life. She simply found favour in the eyes of the Oga at the top.

Secondly, wetin you women no fit do now to secure the bag. Una dey chop shit, do other shamelesss things...what your new madam(32yrs) did with the Oga at the top(Grandpa) is not different from the Clitocurrency business amongst our supposed-to -be female role models. You have no moral judgement here. STAY CALM AND BE CALLING HER MADAM
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by hardbody: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

Completely wrong analogy and totally unrelated.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Antibettings: 6:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Just imagine if she got pregnant for your husband!!!
Stay calm woman and accept her as who she is

Peace
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by lekkie073(m): 6:12am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

story copied from the Internet. Op, u r a fraudulent individual

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by LordReed(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2021
She's been looking down on her former maid and now that the tables are turned is unable to let go of her bitterness. Too bad.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Adrielbradshaw(f): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam writer, You are the problem in this context, not the so called "nanny".... Is she not a woman like you, w@'s your problem? If your father-in-law finds her desirable and even have the willingness to pay her bride price, you should be happy for her, but as expected, you won't, because ur bad belle is too much.
You came to nairaland to cry foul, to gain ghost sympathy, pele o! Sisi...
When you start treating/accepting your former "maid" a 32 year old full blown responsible adult as a "woman" being, your mind would be totally@ rest....
Lemme ask, what's the reason for the unnecessary anger towards the woman?
We women are the cause of our problems, the earlier you admit you are the problem, the better for you....

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by 4four(m): 6:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.
all those attacking that woman up there are guys, so they may no understand how it feel, but if the table turn non of them will take it, though I be guy too but I alway put myself in order people shoes to make my own judgement, what the family suppose do is that son move out with his wife and children, then find way to bring peace btw the wife and formal maid, two of them can not continue leaving under the same roof and there be peace in that house, they need to leave apart to respect one another

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by yommen: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

It's not her father. It's her father in law and his children are happy that their father is happy as against your own claim. How dear you condemn something that makes another person happy? If you happen to be the lady complaining, you should be happy that your husband is not the one sleeping with the Nani. Shebi you no get sense ni!

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by yetty247(f): 6:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Abi ori taa woman yi ni?

So because she came in as nanny, u think God can't elevate whoever he wants?

Just be thankful no b ur hubby go pay her bride price.... Also u can't dictate for that family cos am very sure that lady just lifted a huge bond from the man's children heart

Face ur lane as u ain't married to same hubby

Am sure with that lady that man fit last more as loneliness won't kill him

Iree oooo
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Usonkwu: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2021
If the former maid get sense, she will not pretend to become Madam all of a sudden. She will call her former madame 'Sister'. Likewise, her former madam should now call her 'Sister' and very happy for the new couple

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.