Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77038 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Babastrong(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2021
Sincerely speaking you were not well brought up.
i thought your nanny slept with your husband. Wooh, you are just the vehicle of her destiny. Is either you accept your fate or being destroy by it.
Nothing in what this woman( your father-in-law's wife) did. And nothing wrong in what your husband and his younger ones did.
if you can't support the happy family. Please, pack out and don't ruin their hard earning happiness.
girls like you die of jealousy.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by iamclime(m): 6:26am On Nov 08, 2021
wamide042:
Starring..
Mercy Macjoe
Fred Leonard
Destiny Etiko
Amechi Munago..
But jokes apart this story here looks like something I’ve watched on AfricanMagic Epic before…

Reminds me of a movie, Fake Lives or Lekki something about some dude who was cheating on his girlfriend, only for his rich uncle he was living with to eventually marry the lady. The lady became his aunt and madam of the house. Dude became humble by force. grin

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Raph82(m): 6:27am On Nov 08, 2021
See mixed reactions here over this matter. See my sister, this is my candid advice for you, I wouldn't know the kind of relationship you have built with your nanny from day 1, but with the way the whole thing is going, you'll need to be patient and not rush things. Logically, there are many angles to this, trust me.
1) Are we sure that love game is truly genuine? Has the man not been charmed by this nanny to have her way into the man's wealth? Ladies of nowadays can not be trusted.
2) If truly the love is genuine as claimed by the man, all of you can not be under the same roof, your husband should know better. Since his father is now happy again finding a wife, he should go settle with his wife in another house, not under the same roof with you people. By this, you have no business with her except saying hi once in a while. Don't bear any grudge against her please, just leave your life and do what makes you happy. If the old man is there to stay with his wife, talk to your man to go rent another apartment and move out of that place, at least for the sake of your sanity. Then lastly, you need to be humble in your approach, don't you ever use harsh words on anybody, you need God's wisdom to manage your home, as marriage is far beyond riches. What if God is using this whole scenario to remind you of where you are coming from and where you are now? To everything that happens in life, there's always a big lesson to learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nephilim: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2021
God has butter her bread, you wan com spoil am. Lolz, no try am o. If you are not comfortable just relocate. Everyone's happiness is essential. Be happy for her.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by CSTRR: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2021
But to be honest, let's put ourselves in her shoe.

Most women won't take it.
That is an insult.

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by kenodrill: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Been a house help doesn't make her less of a human. allow the young girl enjoy her new found love in peace.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Freemasonry: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2021
I had even presumed the maid was sleeping with your husband, not knowing the poor girl was doing it with the older gentleman who incidentally is single, and an adult for that matter.

YOU ARE AN EGOTISTICAL slowpoke.

In fact, thunder fire you!!!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by cooooooks(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Nope. If they do court wedding, the wife will be entitled to an equal share of the increase in value/wealth since their union. If they do only traditional, such succession would depend on the locale; the first son is likely ahead in any case.

PeaceJoyLove:

But I assume that since she showed she is against it, the nanny will show her pepper. [s]And mind you, she has the right to the property of the man even before her husband. Lol. This is the truth.
[/s]

This entire paragraph is crazy. So much conjecture.

PeaceJoyLove:

So, this is life. If she is the friend of the woman, they can even control the affairs even more than the children of the inlaw. But she has allowed pride to set in. See eh...she is better to even make the nanny her friend and accept her as equal. Now that she is proud, she is relegated. It's with friendliness and jokes she willl do it na. Even she will tell the old man that she is still the wife oooo...and if she messes up, she will deal with the nanny cos she is still her girl despite mummy now. She will use style attach herself to the girl more and that is how the man will even like her more. See eh...the kind properties the man will will to her sef, she will not believe it. The man willl review the will instantly. And the way the nanny will be attaching herself to her and not do anytning without hearing from her will be super...thereby still in charge. But some people are daft. Na to be proud.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by authority2006(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Abfinest007:
You're married and you are happy why not allow others to marry and be happy .
2)why do you have to refer to her as common nanny
3)you don't have the right to decide for your father in-law who to be with weda nanny or not .it all about his happiness

Finally advice take her as a mother forget the age difference or her status if you be the one to be kick out of the house

You all are ignoring the fact that she was the one who brought the woman into the house for a totally different reason. Yeah, what is done is done.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by nedekid: 6:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him
So many people don't think deep they just talk.
Your narrative best describes this ladies predicament. People should but themselves in her position and see how it feels.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by MartinsD12(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
Stop being foolish, the house you and your husband is living belongs to your father in law, your up keep depends on it, that you are eating today is as a result of this 65 year old father in law, he lost his wife 12 years ago, do you think it's easy, you and your husband have been enjoying the man's wealth, 12 years na here, now he found happiness in a maid and says he wants to marry her which family members and the son agrees to by going to pay the bride price of the maid, so acting like you are God, after all the wealth belongs to the man, he deserves his own happiness, maybe you are jealous, abeg no go kill that maid God has buttered her bread, learn to live with it, imagine the nonsense you wrote here.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mapet: 6:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Who said they shouldn't enjoy their choices?

Get it, making ones opinion known on an issue positively or negatively as in the case of the Op, and expressing it is not a bad thing, this shouldn't be too hard to understand.

You're the one struggling to reason in the realm of adulthood. If the writer eas wise, at the point where the husband reprimanded her to respect his father's and the Nanny's decision for each other is the point where she needed to bury WHATEVER she thought or felt. Come to think of it, it is not even her father for Christ's sake.

For me her feeling is born either out of bitterness, self aggrandisement and/or that she's maltreatment the maid and cannot imagine the change of position

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mapet: 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Hayee:
Is it just me
But actually don't see any problem here undecided undecided

Every mature person will not see anything wrong here

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by onlyonechid84(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

This your story is identical to the yoruba movie I watched last two weeks.

The house maid went diabolical through her mum to achieve their Aim of Charming the Old man into loving her hee and at the end, Juju scatter after much prayers by the
Real Madam.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Geovanni412(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
The issue dey simple. The husband respects his father and doesn't want to lose his stake in the company. The old man is lonely and blinded by 'love' whilst the nanny is probably doing what all feminists advise these days - which is to level up aka digging for gold.
It's funny how women look up to cardi b and megan thee stallion but get extremely furious when their fellow women take decisions based on that advice which puts them in a higher position of power than them.
The woman should carry her cross abeg. If she can't stand the old man's new wife - let her buy a house for herself or rent a new apartment.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by alamin0506(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2021
Two things are involved here OP, either you accept your faith and remain everly happy or you do otherwise and she throws you out of the house and you end up regretting everly. Others might end up learning from your mistakes, May that not be your portion. She won the first phase already and its seems she will keep winning because you've been too careless and carried away, Take it or leave it she's already ten step ahead of you. And belive me she did nothing wrong. She happens to get an opportunity will she devour just the way M Buhari did and every other person reading this. This is her chance of changing her story and that of her entire generation even her ancestors will be with her, they will grant her wisdom, protect and guide her during this period so be humble and welcome her. Least I forgot if you can do this, your life will change for better because she owns the key to you been happy and a get way to receive other benefits you are not entitled to before now. Active collaboration is what you should do now. Be a team player

3 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Mikey4: 6:33am On Nov 08, 2021
Some will say , instead of dating the landlord son ,why not date the landlord itself so as to avoid paying house rent. Madam u are lucky it wasn't ur husband. Well accept it cause from the look of things u guys are solely depending on your father in-law. Play along but since he is married again let them find a houz for themselves and allow u to stay peaceful
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Trustedapparel(m): 6:33am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only) plz take heart overtaking is allow ....shikene.....u are so dump and relax ,pelle

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BeeNation(f): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2021
At 65, the man is not too old and besides he is a widower free to marry at anytime, the 32 year old maid is a matured lady. Please let her be, face your home madam.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by authority2006(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2021
his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young,

When they tell you men to marry at least two wives before it's too late, many of you would be doing strong head. You would even hate any man who married two wives despite the fact our constitution does not against it.
See how this rich old man dey use prick chasing someone's maid up and down in the house when loneliness and konji wan injure am! Lol

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by philus66(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Ha! this is so sad and unimaginable, honestly I can't imagine how you feel now madam. But I will only advice that you take things easy for now, don't rush into any conclusion yet, just give fate a little time..

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mytym1: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

Is Nanny not human being like you my dear just mind your business because overtaking is highly allowed
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by paskal16: 6:34am On Nov 08, 2021
nedekid:

So many people don't think deep they just talk.
Your narrative best describes this ladies predicament. People should but themselves in her position and see how it feels.
lol so the nanny does not deserve a better life
Or do you think the low class in the society don’t have dreams and aspirations aswell?
She should deal with it, it’s fate undecided
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Forgodsgrace: 6:35am On Nov 08, 2021
What’s the big deal if she was a Nanny,you never read the story of Joseph the prisoner and later became a king?if better accept your fate and move on else that madam will throw you out
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by BabbanBura(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2021
spinna:
Why not be happy for the girl and accept her and await your own change of levels..this story is a parable against pride

Thank you my brother. The woman is so proud and obviously doesn't respect the nanny as same human as she is!

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by tollyboy5(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

When it involves family? Very funny.
Ladies and unnecessary issues.
I started disagreeing with my mum and sis when I became older, ladies and pride thats why they can't relate with primary school group of friend like men does.
Men take life simple
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ten06(m): 6:35am On Nov 08, 2021
There is no big deal there. Look for another nanny and continue living your life.
What your former nanny is going through now is call destiny and you can't change it
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Ara21(f): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2021
To me I don't see anything wrong in what happened, thank God she didn't get pregnant for your husband, secondly has she disrespected you in any way? Madam get another nanny. Mind your business in the house. Grandpa too deserve to be happy.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Kabash001(m): 6:36am On Nov 08, 2021
What's your stress with that? Is she pregnant for your husband? what will you have done if it were your husband. Madam I beg keep quite the world does not revolve around you alone. The old man and your maid/ nanny deserve happiness too

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Comedian2019: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Iyaebe:
Nannies are humans, she should shut up and mind her business.The least she can do is to stop living under the same roof with her since she's now a madam as well.Smart nanny lol.I'm just after the old man's happiness,that's all.
This madam is still living in the past.
Nanny has upgraded to her husband's step mother. In other words, nanny is now her mother inlaw.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by JerrieBoss: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2021
Like Seriously

Try to move on madam, if the lady in question is a good woman, she will be indebted to you for the opportunity to become something in life.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by IFSHR: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
She is my maid , ordinary maid?....being a maid is just a designation and that should not define her entirely life or prosperity....she works for you, you don't own her...employee married employer...employee marries employee...she is first a woman before she was maid...she is a woman forever but she can't be a maid forever. Live with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.