Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,324 members, 7,819,111 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home (77166 Views)

Madam & Her Maid: This Happened In The Church Today. / My Madam And Me / Barren Woman Displaced By 14-year Old House Maid From Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Tzar(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Madam, you are an arrogant, lazy and careless woman. You derserve what you got!
1. Just thank God it is not your husband that is responsible for the pregnancy. You didn't pay attention to your home. Instead you needed a nanny who was smart enough to see a great opportunity.
2. Is she not a human being? Does being a nanny initially make her undeserving of a better life?
3. You better call her aunty o. Regardless of her previous status, she is now your senior in that family! As your husband's step mum, you must give her the respect you give your father-in-law!
4. Don't forget that her husband is the owner of the house you live, so she can kick your arrogant as* out of the house. I am sure it is the way you treated her as your nanny that is haunting you now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Odingo1: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Bolu45:
This world is a wicked place, click on the link below to watch as 2 university students rape a 15years old girl.
https://fashiongearhk.com/P2dvZHM9MVo2ZjdHMVAxTjhhOFc=
Scammers and hackers, your days are numbered.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by ignis: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
It's the Lords doing
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Babastrong(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=107401145][s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him[i will be happy under the same conditions in the op's case.
1. If it is not a rape case.
2. My father has died for long, making her lonely.
3. If the driver is an elderly man. Remember in op case, the woman is younger than the father-in-law.
4. If my mother willingly do it and knows it brings happiness to her.
if it happens under this conditions. We are going to celebrate it in jamboree.]
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by rolams(m): 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

This case is different biko! Besides, are drivers not humans?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Oludara202: 6:38am On Nov 08, 2021
Papa and his wife can now stay together. Your husband should make an arrangement for a new home .

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Forgodsgrace: 6:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.

Read well before you jump to conclusion.He is her father in law and his son also supported his father”s action.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by MorningStar233: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2021
neonly:

Children of hate you are so quick to call out some parent
Am very sure u are a product of single parent
Haba, at this point you are the one sounding like a child of hate o

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DMCY: 6:40am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:
This is a true life story.

The lady in question is so confused on what to do.

Please advise her responsibly:

(Matured Minds Only).
Firstly, are you married to the riches or your husband? If you’re married to your husband then I’ll strongly advice you to leave the young madam in question alone and live your life!!? Like an adage says, the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without having issues with each other.

Secondly, I think you would have put up a fight if the lonely old man did the same thing to another woman and not your nanny, wanna know why? Because most women would do so too. Women generally don’t like each other and see each other as competitors.

Lastly, live your life, love your kids and husband and you won’t have to deal with spiritual stuffs from the incoming madam.

With all that said, I believe a word is enough for the wise!!!

Many will come at me because of my choice of words but I’ll speak in plain truth
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by SRAROFDAVID: 6:41am On Nov 08, 2021
Well its a Yoruba tradition, but that's not how it is in Igbo culture, you are a madam to other wive's if you were married to the family first, it doesn't matter the status of the husband of the new wife
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by hope4nigeria(m): 6:41am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

She would be in the comment section reading.
why are you angry when God uplifted your nanny, is she not woman like you? If you refused to rejoice with her, you will just become a single mother. You be witch?
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by chextlife(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
All of you should think twice before talking.
1. The maid is too secretive
2. The father in-law is too secretive
3. Sleeping with your son's maid is an invasion of privacy.
4. The father in-law feels he can do and undo
5. The son/husband was just too careful of everything.
6. The woman is just acting that surprise script.
7. Feel the heat of the woman. Thinks about it more.
I just feel the maid made use of the opportunity but she would have been transparent enough. What will be will be.
All of you try sha for responding quickly....but all are too judgemental. Only one reason.
Let's stop this desperate judgement.....��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Odingo1: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
The woman brought the coal of fire on his head, how can a woman bring a 32 year old woman as a maid, she can even sleep with the husband.

The woman is lazy and didn’t use his sense well. Why not take care of your family by yourself or bring a small girl. The problem of most women is that they are lazy and don’t want to do any work work at home as a married woman. They want a matured nanny that will do all the work in the house.

Selfishness and pride, he got served because of her laziness.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by marcopollo(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Foundational mistake is, why employ such a nanny that's not a blood relative of your husband? You got a mature one for that matter. Why?
Right now there's little to nothing you can do about the situation as the house belongs to your father in-law. Your husband too is not handling the matter well to protect you. Probably his hands are tied. This is a lesson to women to build their homes together with the man.
Anyways, there are two options: it's either you also resign to what hand fate played you or you seek for divorce.

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by mrlarry: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2021
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

Good morning, I am married into a very wealthy home, my husband is the eldest child, they are four, 3 male and a female.

Last two years I got a nanny, she's 32 years, my husband is in charge of his father company, his father has houses everywhere around the world but he's leaving with us, because of loneliness, he lost his wife 12yrs ago and since then he refused to marry again, he's 65years old but still young, I have a supermarket, so my nanny cook and takes care of the home while I'm away, my nanny has been sleeping with my father in-law but I didn't know, March this year we found out she's pregnant and she said it was papa that was responsible, when I ask her how long she has been sleeping with him she said since last year.

I was shouting at her when my husband shut me up that I shouldn't talk to her like that, that she's not a child, my own house help! When my husband talk to his father about it, he said the girl, that is my nanny has been his companion that he wants to marry her, mogbe I said over my dead body, my own maid, instead of my husband to be on my side he said if marrying the girl will make his father Happy that he has his support, the house we are living is build by my father in-law, it's a duplex, Mummy as am writing you my husband and his brothers followed my father in-law to pay my nanny dowry, they came back yesterday.

I didn't go with the children because I can't Believe my father in-law stoop so low to marry my maid when there are other women out there, last night I was talking to my husband and he told me to stop referring her as my nanny that she's now Married to his father therefore I should be calling her "Aunty mi", and my kids who usually call her Aunty should start calling her "Mummy", and I asked him what will she be calling me, he said anything she likes.

I am just here crying, someone I brought into my home has now turned madam over me, what should I do, and I can't tell my husband to rent another apartment when he has a duplex, papa can't leave either because he want to be close to his son, how long can I take this, please I need advice. Thanks. Married for 10years.

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

My piece of advice, it's good you are a Yoruba woman, The adage says ' bi Ase bi eru la bi omo' It's very certain that you didn't come from wealthy home. Your luck was that you married into that family. Staying in the Duplex built by your father in law says it all. If you allow pride and jealous ruin your marriage you are OYO. Shouldn't the lady be happy it was predestined that's how her narrative would be change in life. Change your attitude about her. She is now a bona-fide member of the family and your step mother in law. Tutor your children to treat her very special. If you are not ready to take this advice, the best option for you is to quit the marriage over what is not tenable. As you are happy in your marriage enjoying the wealth built by your father in law, Let the new 'MADAM' your step mother inlaw enjoys her husband. Her unborn children has the same stake and rights to her husband wealth. Accept your fate. Peradventure this type of luck happens to your sibling.Your mom would have been the happiest mother in law now. Bye
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Truvelisback(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Allow them to marry.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Babastrong(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=Biglittlelois post=107401646]

A logical response, and @bolded, I'm glad you see my point that selfish traits has nothing to do with a particular gender but humans generally, no man or woman will be happy seeing his father getting married to their maid, no man or woman will be happy seeing his/her mother get pregnant and marry their driver,

All these idiots coming online, opening their dirty mouth/typing with their hands, making it seem as if being unconformable or going against what is not the norm is a woman thing of hating each other, are fools I have to say, fools too stupid and ignorant to accept reality to know that it is okay to hate what you hate.[so you want us to go and kill her father-in-law or to be begging your anty not to commit suicide. Ori yhin ti yhi.]
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Godbless3(m): 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing to advice here... I thought the maid was having affair with her husband or marrying her husband not knowing its her father inlaw.
Now the man has another wife and they can move out of her husband house.
Cook up story sha, if the man was that rich and lost her wife for 12years and he is 65yr, why didn't him remarry since?
But wait o, that madam be dey Bleep her father inlaw o o, if not, why saying over her deadbody when the said man ain't her father or husband?
Old man dickson sweet die.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Daboomb: 6:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

How will you feel if your mother gets pregnant for your driver and end up marrying him

Its her Life, her vagina and her problem.
I might feel unhappy initially, l am human
but then, as long as my Driver and my Mother can provide for their own space and let me also control my own space, the Sky is big enough for all Birds to fly.

But the story is a bit different from your analogy.
In this case, the father of her husband has lost his wife, so he has a right to re-marry and be happy (not that he is cheating on anyone).
Secondly, Women generally need to understand that it is their responsibility to their Home and Husband, that makes them a Wife, not Sex as most Women think.
If you shirk you responsibility to your Husband and Home and allow a Nanny to do it, the affection of the beneficiaries, including your Children, will shift to the Nanny who provides those Services and before long, you will be wailing "Over my dead body".
Nnaa, die naa, Life will continue. This is the reality of Life

Finally, Nannies, HouseMaids, House Boys, Drivers, Cleaners, Cooks, etc are all Humanbeings too though, of lower Social Standing but if by your own actions or in-actions, you elevate them above their Social Standing, they can and will compete with you or even out-compete you with your Spouse.

As a Husband, l wont let my Driver or even my "best Friend" dolt over my Wife, in the name of "helping Mummy" or do certain things a Husband should do to his Wife, because l know the long term implications.
E get as e be. grin grin grin

BTW: Wife's Father in-law and his new wife should not live together with his son and wife.
Father in-law is no longer lonely, his Son should go and buy another House and live with his "over my dead body" wife.
Too much familiarity breeds Contempt. Each Wife shoudl respect the other.

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by specialbobby(m): 6:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Na this people tekno sing allow me to enjoy myself for ooo
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Sunsets: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Apart from other things, I see inheritance war.
MrPresent:

(Matured Minds Only)

What a Life!

What Are Your Thoughts?

1 Like

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Pls,I don't want to be a useless father
I want to make kids and immediate family happy. Pls assist 0049785303 gtb
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Easylifelomo(m): 6:45am On Nov 08, 2021
The Lady commit no crime, that next level
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

If the man was her father wont she be happy for him...so Because na his father inlaw now the old man should not be happy.
Its clear she is after their money
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Toks2008(m): 6:46am On Nov 08, 2021
This reminds me of my very first thread to grace Nairaland front-page six years ago. Titled ''WHEN THE MAID BECOMES THE MADAM''

How time flies.

https://www.nairaland.com/2521393/when-maid-becomes-madam

In this case the lady is lucky that it was not her husband that the maid took so she should just accept the situation.

But wait o... why do ladies always use that stupid word ''stoop so low'' abeg is the nanny not a woman? Infact se is more woman than most arrogant useless so called high class ladies out there who think sophistication is what matters when it comes to settling with a man.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Nope. If they do court wedding, the wife will be entitled to an equal share of the increase in value/wealth since their union. If they do only traditional, such succession would depend on the locale; the first son is likely ahead in any case.

This entire paragraph is crazy. So much conjecture.

Hahahha. From your own ibo-tic book of law. Right? Lol. A beg shift to one side. So, if the man leaves a will behind you think the woman is not the who will be in charge. Do you think it will be the son? And as educated as the said man is, he wont leave a will? Just pray the woman doesnt change his mind. A nanny who is said to be his companion. A friend who relieved him of a deep sorrow. You dont understand that the man had to live with the son so as not to fall into depression. But the woman brought him out. You dont know anything. Your own is first son rubbish thing. Did you read there that they are ibo? Ibos are nasty with the madness that first son inherits all. You are all very nasty in that regard. Very cra.zy culture. Your audacity to even write it is beyond me. You need to have your brain checked. I hate that mentality.

If you are based in Lagos, from the wrote up, you can guess the family is yoruba. So, get your crappy and nauseating first son culture out of my mention. Very nas.ty culture. First son my foot.

In law, the wife comes first if there is no will. Go and ask any lawyer who understands the law. You think it ibo-tic law that will be used. grin He has brought up first son issue. Your head dey pain you. grin

Get the crap out my mention. You are the one whose write up is with rubbish noun - conjecture.
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Bouncin(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2021
You are just a very selfish bitter woman. That family should be mindful of you because with your hate and anger, you can do the unthinkable.
God picked you from nothing to greatness. You were happy for yourself but now that God has done same to another woman you are bitter. You better tread with caution that's if you still have some left over sense, else you loose everything, arrogant bitter woman, Spits!
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by Yakubue1(m): 6:47am On Nov 08, 2021
You are wicked, why not be happy for her. You mean that she will be nanny forever
Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DWJOBScom(m): 6:48am On Nov 08, 2021
This situation is not funny at all
Strictly for the matured mind and adults
It's easy to hail the maid but blame the woman for lack of understanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2021
litigator:
Battle of egos. A tale of two gold diggers. One dug the eldest son and felt she has the world under her feet.

The lowly one was smart enough to dig the father and suddenly became the boss of the madam that earlier felt she has arrived and was the boss of the universe. grin grin

Madam OP, If you were your nanny's friend and cared about your home, especially the welfare of your father-in-law (the golden goose that is laying the golden eggs), you would have noticed.

The only complaint I have been able to decipher from your unfortunate tale is that of selfishness and you not wanting anyone to challenge your authority as the Olori Ebi of the family.

But suddenly the Biblical Esther is now queen and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.

This is my advice.

In case you have not noticed the handwriting on the wall, please do and do not let people deceive you into making charms and bullshit. You will lose your home and you have already lost 50%.

Care for your Nanny, be more present in the home, care for your home, engage your father-in-law and care for his needs if it's not too late for you to begin that.

Get close to your brothers and sister-in-law. And apologise to your husband. Their action speaks volumes. It is certain nobody is considered or is considering your feelings and how this affects you because they know you are maybe selfish.

This is my analysis of the facts. I stand corrected.

she is justified to have those feelings. Don't be lying here

2 Likes

Re: My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home by danot1030: 6:49am On Nov 08, 2021
You will soon lose your marriage for your selfishness and lack of sensitivity. If she came in to the house as a maid and so what? God has destined the lady to be married to a wealthy family and there is no how can you can stop her with your witchcraft, the deal is done and sealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo Of Mother Kissing Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day That Got People / Doctor Divorces His Beauty Queen Wife After Discovering She's A Secret Call Girl / Dead Man Made To Sit At His Burial In Trinidad & Tobago (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.