Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (6119 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You keep talking like an ignorant person. How will the Igbos get to Opobo to successfully invade it? Do you even know how far Opobo is to PH sef?
Look at this person so ignorant of the Geography lol, our people had been shipping palms to Opobo since the time of King Jaja, getting to Opobo from Imo and Or Abia is as easy as ABC, including from River Niger Sef lol, Once we load our boat, ship or canoe in Onitsha, Asaba, Imo or Abia we shall land in Opobo without having to step foot in PH lol,
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're one of the most dullest and dumb Nairaland I have ever come across grin

You are claiming parts of imo river that pass through ijaws and other clans territory as Igbo land, is it because is called Imo river? grin

Before you get to Opobo, you will pass through Ijaw territory, after you leave Opobo, you will only see Ijaw territories. There is no single Igbo village within Opobo not to talk of Bonny.

I'm talking to you base on facts, make you stop all this your ignorance talk on top Nairaland, you fit go dey talk this your propaganda with fellow Igbos for Alaigbo not here on Nairaland

I have studied the Imo River for quite a load of time and while the other side is Ijaw, the other side would already be Ibom so you can't even claim it and while at that we shall sail freely to our Opobo territory
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Are the Ogonis Igbos? Is Kalabiama Ijaw or Ogoni territory? Your map no dey show names of lots of towns between Ogoni land and Opobo.

See, I lived and work around those axis for some months. There is no talk of them been an Igbo, I'm always so shock when I see all this kin useless and baseless talk on Nairaland.

Go to Opobo yourself, and stop showing your ignorance on Nairaland.

Na wa o. Simple question, you dey insult me. Ok, ogonis are not Ijaws. I never said they were Igbos.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
kmcutez:

No Igbo speaking people in my village. All land is owned by my family.
Then your village or Family land shall be carved out of truly it is not surrounded by Igboland it is simple that child not the first time such is ever tried
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Then your village or Family land shall be carved out of truly it is not surrounded by Igboland it is simple that child not the first time such is ever tried

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=kmcutez post=107502401][/quote]
E shock you Abi lol, no jokes oo
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

E shock you Abi lol, no jokes oo

Ndokwa East has a lot of Isoko villages all the way to Bayelsa State.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:
There had been serious bitterness between the Igbos and the Ijaws in a deeper looking, I figured out that the Ijaws are the closest related tribe to us.

When we keep trading the war rhetoric, it could all end up dangerously and I don't see the need for us to resort to hurting ourselves, personally some of my best friends and advisers are Ijaws.

In the olden days, the Ijaws loved marrying Igbo women and more than every other tribe the Ijaws as a result of earlier contact to the British kidnapped and sold Igbos into slavery at other times they had enculturated many other Igbos.

The reality here is that honestly if we don't get on in an agreeable ways despite our connections things can escalate.

We should remember that The English are also Germanic but the two nations of UK and Germany would fight the world wars at opposing sides. Igbo and Ijaws maybe related but if not well managed can escalate.

There are three options for Igbos and Ijaw post Nigeria either we all join together in Biafra, we all join together in Niger Delta Republic, whichever country we chose being purely autonomous or we shall both form separate countries while deciding on how to deal with common interest.

Opobo and Bonny, could both be independent city state while Opobo can be Igbo pritectorate, Bonny can be Ijaw Protectorate but if we love these common interest grounds so much we can both forget our pride and form a country together with ensured autonomy or continue staying in Nigeria together.

I believe in Confederate States of AlaIgbo also Igbo Province of Nigeria.
you spoken well
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
tutudesz:

My brother I don tire for this guy matter O! Everyday Ijaw this Ijaw that undecided Honestly Alexbells na small pikin, so don't take him serioiously
benawei tebra oo...... long time o
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaw land ends in Bayelsa. We don't have any business with them.

We want progress and not retrogression.

Please, stop opening this type of threads. it breeds insults.
igbo land only end at anambra

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
you spoken well
I thought you would not find it nice, I personally don't want things to get to confrontation and as funny as it may seem stuff like this could set us all years back if not well managed, left for me, Opobo and Bonny could be independent city states, While Opobo can be Igbo Protectorate, Bonny can be Ijaw protectorate as you can see from reply on this thread outright country with the Ijaws is not practical anytime soon and no one wants to merge people who don't want to be together, more explicitly Ijaws can have Bonny while the Igbos retain Opobo as far as the two cities are in both side, there would be less confrontation.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 7:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
tutudesz:

You are blessed with stupidity undecided unfortunately we heard that crystal meth usage is very high among SouthEast youths, so i won't be surprised if you using undecided
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
kmcutez:

Ndokwa East has a lot of Isoko villages all the way to Bayelsa State.
Look I'm honestly not out to drag what is not ours so be rest assured that you would get all your territories and for the ones that has huge mix up they shall get a referendum, we don't want to cheat anyone and we don't want anyone cheating us either
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

I have studied the Imo River for quite a load of time and while the other side is Ijaw, the other side would already be Ibom so you can't even claim it and while at that we shall sail freely to our Opobo territory
See how foolish and senseless you are... Is there a tribe called Ibom? I can see you no even get any sense at all.

And am sure you have not been within those axis.

If Nigeria split, una eyes go open.

Keep on shouting about referendum for the people of Opobos from your house in Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
See how foolish and senseless you are... Is there a tribe called Ibom? I can see you no even get any sense at all.

And am sure you have not been within those axis.

If Nigeria split, una eyes go open.

Keep on shouting about referendum for the people of Opobos from your house in Enugu
You are just being provocative for nothing, Have you personally sailed through the Imo river, the other side of the River is AkwaIbom, is just like same way the other side of the Niger is Asaba, assuming that Asaba is not Igbo then There is no way we would claim the Niger as an internal water especially that trunk of it that connects the other side, get back to your Geography class abeg even Queensland/Opobo is more extended into the other end, let Nigeria divide first what you would get at is invasion and counter invasion
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

You can do all that but don't do it in the name of Igbos. You and your likes seem not to know the people you are partnering with.

Before you start these type of journey, you need to first name research. What do they think about you? positive? Negative? How do they engage in discussions. What is their opinion.

Again, here is not the place to gain that knowledge. Stop disgracing us in the face of minorities.
we don't hate you people but we hated you people because your arrogancy and disrespect for other people boundaries.......look how your arrogant ipob just added us into their biafra without consulting INC or IYC, not even GOC Tompolo.......

aswear, you deserved total hatred

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
benawei tebra oo...... long time o
My brother I dey O!

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
This are some of the names of the villages I visited around Bonny Pondomakiri, Namabie,Eferewari, Febiri,Kalabiama,Kuruama etc

In none of those villages do I see people calling themselves Igbos. I'm always so surprise when I see Igbos now claiming Bonny and Opobo on Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
This are some of the names of the villages I visited around Bonny Pondomakiri, Namabie,Eferewari, Febiri,Kalabiama,Kuruama etc

In none of those villages do I see people calling themselves Igbos. I'm always so surprise when I see Igbos now claiming Bonny and Opobo on Nairaland
You are making too much noise already, I had told you that if you jettison the hand of peace you shall run it our terms
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

You are just being provocative for nothing, Have you personally sailed through the Imo river, the other side of the River is AkwaIbom, is just like same way the other side of the Niger is Asaba, assuming that Asaba is not Igbo then There is no way we would claim the Niger as an internal water especially that trunk of it that connects the other side, get back to your Geography class abeg even Queensland/Opobo is more extended into the other end, let Nigeria divide first what you would get at is invasion and counter invasion
Is Akwa Ibom a name of a tribe you this daft p!g? sad

You want to invade a country in this century? grin

Some of you guys on Nairaland are so fvvcking daft grin

I no even understand the trash you dey type up there.

There is no connection between Opobo and Igbo land. I dey talk to you base on fact say I don live for Opobo. I lived and worked in Opobo for some months.

You can not be shaving the head of an Opobo man on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is Akwa Ibom a name of a tribe you this daft p!g? sad

You want to invade a country in this century? grin

Some of you guys on Nairaland are so fvvcking daft grin
Everything we are discussing is post Nigeria, so yes if Nigeria divides we shall invade and annex until we are satisfied, Whether Akwaibom is a country or not the question, the question is, do you have the might to stop the Igbo nation from sailing the Imo River and do we have to take permission from you before we act on Opobo and Bonny if peace fail,
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

You are not exactly in position to tell me where and how I shall engage them and again, my group are Igbos and ofcourse, I'm working to institute a Confederate State of AlaIgbo, I shall do things in the name of Igbos beciase I'm one.

I don't see minority or majority I see a people, I'm not saying we must form a country with them but at least something closer to European Union, every party shall be free and focus on their territories.

But I see a potential chaos that could jeopardize my dreams and you expect me to let it slid until I have the capacity to do it at greater cost, there is no greater place to study these people than here,

No assault is done here and we can learn from one another, AlaIgbo is big enough to be an independent country but still you got to engage people where you have common interest.

If you think you will just wake up one day and everything is fixed then I ask who shall fix it if no one is devoted,
seem, you are one of the 20 reasonable people in the Igbo land......

With the way write, I may restored back the respect I had for Igbo.......
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Teerach: 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hahahaha. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Even to conquer their dot nation, them dey sabotage themselves. Na to drag Ijaw into their matter, drag Bonny and Opobo join. Op go and take a chill pill and stop doing drugs.
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Everything we are discussing is post Nigeria, so yes if Nigeria divides we shall invade and annex until we are satisfied, Whether Akwaibom is a country or not the question, the question is, do you have the might to stop the Igbo nation from sailing the Imo River and do we have to take permission from you before we act on Opobo and Bonny if peace fail,
In this century, such a thing called "Invasion" is not allowed.

It will be left for the people of Opobo and Bonny to decide if they want to be part of Alaigbo or not. Even Putin held a bogus referendum in Crimea. You from a third world country, that will be struggling seriously after the collapse of Nigeria, com dey talk about Invading Bonny and Opobo grin

I wish it was when I still dey live for Opobo Una dey talk all this kin stupid and senseless talk. I for invite you over make you come see things for yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

You are making too much noise already, I had told you that if you jettison the hand of peace you shall run it our terms
You're the one that is not making sense. From your uselses house in Enugu, you dey shook your mouth in far away Opobo. Do those names sound igbotic to you? grin

You wey no even Sabi how to reach Opobo, you dey here dey type trash grin

You think war is even a child's play abi grin
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

Ijaws and Igbo fought before and they were quenched in less than a week. Or you haven't read about the fight between Thief Adaka Boro and Ojukwu.

This is why I said you are disgracing us...quit this disgrace. They are a minority and should be the one coming to you.
over our dead bodies should we run to useless inconsequential igbou tribe.....tufiaaaaa.....

your criminal ojukwu used nigeria airforce army navy police to fight god Adaka Boro......

sub humans

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
If a referendum will be held in Opobo or Bonny, it will be left for the Indigenes to decide. Not someone far away in Aba asking for referendum on behalf of the Indigenes of Opobo and Bonny.

Some of the places I visited for Opobo, dem no dey even sell land for outsiders(Igbos included)

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
In this century, such a thing called "Invasion" is not allowed.

It will be left for the people of Opobo and Bonny to decide if they want to be part of Alaigbo or not. Even Putin held a bogus referendum in Crimea. You from a third world country, that will be struggling seriously after the collapse of Nigeria, com dey talk about Invading Bonny and Opobo grin

I wish it was when I still dey live for Opobo Una dey talk all this kin stupid and senseless talk. I for invite you over make you come see things for yourself
Is it not the same thing I said, let's have a Refendum and know who these people want to be with, if you reject Refendum that means you had annex them while knowing that the territory have a question mark, so if you annex them what makes you think that we would not launch a military option,

Who is protecting you, if US is not protecting Taiwan do you think China could not have health with them, technically if you are fighting with us you don't have more international connections than us and Yorubas are your enemies too becuase of the places you are dragging with them in Ondo at the end you find out it just us and you
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
tutudesz:

My brother I dey O!
i miss you sha
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
If a referendum will be held in Opobo or Bonny, it will be left for the Indigenes to decide. Not someone far away in Aba asking for referendum on behalf of the Indigenes of Opobo and Bonny.

Some of the places I visited for Opobo, dem no dey even sell land for outsiders(Igbos included)
Look at you lol, the indegene can't decide thats why a Refendum is needed in the first place, so there are double interest they can go to court and demand for Refendum after both Ijaw and Igbo soldiers land there, if it fail then know that it a war
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by mancoconut: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
I have never seen this AlexBells guy make a sensible post before, it's always the same emotional, baseless and conjectural trash... The guy is either melodramatic or borderline daft to as much as think Igbos will have any sort of alliance with hateful and unproductive ijaw minority scums.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

I thought you would not find it nice, I personally don't want things to get to confrontation and as funny as it may seem stuff like this could set us all years back if not well managed, left for me, Opobo and Bonny could be independent city states, While Opobo can be Igbo Protectorate, Bonny can be Ijaw protectorate as you can see from reply on this thread outright country with the Ijaws is not practical anytime soon and no one wants to merge people who don't want to be together, more explicitly Ijaws can have Bonny while the Igbos retain Opobo as far as the two cities are in both side, there would be less confrontation.
Opobos are pure Ijaws..... we won't share Opobos with any body.....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relocate To This City If You'r Rich, Educated, Want To Start A Business / Family / Name National Library After Achebe: Reps To FG / Niger East Senatorial By-election Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.