Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria (6133 Views)

WHY IGBOS MAY NEVER LEAVE LAGOS.( MY OPINION) / Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / 2023: Why Igbos May Never Produce President Of Nigeria – Bishop Azubuike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
mancoconut:
I have never seen this AlexBells guy make a sensible post before, it's always the same emotional, baseless and conjectural trash... The guy is either melodramatic or borderline daft to as much as think Igbos will have any sort of alliance with hateful and unproductive ijaw minority scums.
I don't even have your time, when you are ready to talk sensibly let me know, you are ranting
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
Opobos are pure Ijaws..... we won't share Opobos with any body.....
Then you have us no option but to launch a Military campaign if you insist that they are not getting a Refendum and if it boils down to a Refendum, Bonny and Opobo is getting the Referendum at the same time, we shall let the people chose for themselves that's what civilised people do
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Is it not the same thing I said, let's have a Refendum and know who these people want to be with, if you reject Refendum that means you had annex them while knowing that the territory have a question mark, so if you annex them what makes you think that we would not launch a military option,

Who is protecting you, if US is not protecting Taiwan do you think China could not have health with them, technically if you are fighting with us you don't have more international connections than us and Yorubas are your enemies too becuase of the places you are dragging with them in Ondo at the end you find out it just us and you
Bonny and Opobo do not have a question mark. The owners of Opobo and Bonny are called Ibanis. Ibani is an Ijaw subgroup. In fact, in Bonny, some of the locals refer to Bonny as Okoloama.

The Ibanis are not confused about who they are, so why would there be a need for a referendum? Throughout my stay in Bonny, I never saw an ibani man who refer himself as an Igbo man.

Asking the Ibanis to hold a referendum Is just like asking Lagos indigenes to have a referendum in deciding if they will be part of Yoruba land or not. Ibani is an Ijaw subgroup.

I miss bonny sha cool

5 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Bonny and Opobo do not have a question mark. The owners of Opobo and Bonny are called Ibanis. Ibani is an Ijaw subgroup. In fact, in Bonny, some of the locals refer to Bonny as Okoloama.

The Ibanis are not confused about who they are, so why would there be a need for a referendum? Throughout my stay in Bonny, I never saw an ibani man who refer himself as an Igbo man.
How many times shall I tell you that apparently no one cares what you call them
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by tutudesz: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
i miss you sha
Was avoiding all this topic about Ijaw undecided

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

How many times shall I tell you that apparently no one cares what you call them
Keep on wailing senselessly from your house in Aba. Any day you take a trip to Opobo or Bonny, you shall be humbled and stop all this your uselses talk.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
Opobos are pure Ijaws..... we won't share Opobos with any body.....
Same way you feel like Opobo is pure Ijaw is same way I feel that Opobo is pure Igbo, King Jaja had Igbo blood in his veins
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Keep on wailing senselessly from your house in Aba. Any day you take a trip to Opobo or Bonny, you shall be humbled and stop all this your uselses talk.

I laugh...
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Don't forget Every single information about you is with me, from your NIN, BVN, address, etc undecided so I know who you are undecided
shut damn up you have his NIN BVN and fucking what stop been an ass here
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
ayomide69:
i be Yoruba but i get Igbo bad blood from my mama, i no be weak person make you grab am now for you wey dey find trouble anyhow
your pain and frustrations only end online....... just come Opobo first
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Same way you feel like Opobo is pure Ijaw is same way I feel that Opobo is pure Igbo, King Jaja had Igbo blood in his veins
King Jaja was our slave.....

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
tutudesz:

Was avoiding all this topic about Ijaw undecided
okkkk
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Captain8(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

Then you have us no option but to launch a Military campaign if you insist that they are not getting a Refendum and if it boils down to a Refendum, Bonny and Opobo is getting the Referendum at the same time, we shall let the people chose for themselves that's what civilised people do
military attack will consumed Igbo.....

besides, won't stop from conducting referendum in Opobo, but Opobos themselves will stop your biafra or igbo referendum
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Ekealterego: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
we don't hate you people but we hated you people because your arrogancy and disrespect for other people boundaries.......look how your arrogant ipob just added us into their biafra without consulting INC or IYC, not even GOC Tompolo.......

aswear, you deserved total hatred
That's what we are trying to correct. IPOB mistakes and they MUST listen.
IPOB and the rest of the organisations that wants out of this failed experiments thought of you as "Brothers"..

They made the simplest of mistakes.. What do these people think about the movement or even Igbos?
I don't know why they didn't see that the greatest Igbo haters in this country are Ijaws... Even more annoying when they were celebrating GEJ as "Our brother".. many ignorantly think they have some kind of brotherhood ties with Ijaws..

But thank goodness, we have quickly corrected this notion. Ijaws hate Igbos... and that's fine.

Our goal is a Biafra without Ijaws and we shall make sure of that. We wish the Ijaws well in their future endeavours as far as they don't start dragging our land.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

I laugh...
Keep on laughing Igbo boy.

I hope referendum will also be conducted in other ibani areas like Finima and Oloma... Abi una dash ijaws other part of Ibani land? grin
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Ekealterego: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Captain8:
we don't hate you people but we hated you people because your arrogancy and disrespect for other people boundaries.......look how your arrogant ipob just added us into their biafra without consulting INC or IYC, not even GOC Tompolo.......

aswear, you deserved total hatred
Good, know this today, Ijaw is not Biafra and we are currently fighting against their inclusion even with the IPOB people.

Ijaws don't like Igbos and I am very happy that the sensitisation we have made in our various social media groups is making our people aware and have this information.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Ekealterego: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlexBells:

I laugh...
I warned you earlier but you chose to disgrace yourself.
You don't have sensible discussions with the hateful minority Ijaws...especially the ones on this platform.

Now, you have opened up yourself to disgrace and insult and even more, soiled the name "Igbo" in the process.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Igboid: 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

You don't have sensible discussions with the hateful minority Ijaws...especially the ones on this platform.

Now, you have opened up yourself to disgrace and insult and even more soiled the name "Igbo" in the process.

It's not just about this platform.
It's about the majority of Ijaws outside this platform as well.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Ekealterego: 9:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
Igboid:

It's not just about this platform.
It's about the majority of Ijaws outside this platform as well.
100%. What I seem to notice is the ignorance of most Igbos about the deep hatred some minorities around them have for them. Some deep seated jealousy, especially the lazy ones.

The word, "them be our brother"... very ignorant or they probably overlook it... I don't which ones is more relevant.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Igboid: 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ekealterego:

100%. What I seem to notice is the ignorance of most Igbos about the deep hatred some minorities around them have for them. Some deep seated jealousy, especially the lazy ones.

The word, "them be our brother"... very ignorant or they probably overlook it... I don't which ones is more relevant.

This was the very first thing that made me to distance myself from IPOB.
They are living in a parallel universe that is impervious to rationality.
Once I noticed they were "famzing" these Igbophobic minorities and I tried to bring them to senses, and once that failed, I washed my hands off them.
I knew they were irredeemable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 9:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
It won't work out because of trust issues. They both should just save their breath.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Ekealterego:

Now, you have opened up yourself to disgrace and insult and even more, soiled the name "Igbo" in the process.
You have no know will to go extreme, and I have all I need is the slightest justification, I'm not a keyboard warrior, I have every desire to launch an invasion and I should assume their ego a vital ingredient yet I shall engage
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Keep on laughing Igbo boy.

I hope referendum will also be conducted in other ibani areas like Finima and Oloma... Abi una dash ijaws other part of Ibani land? grin
I have told you, Opobo and Bonny either gets a peaceful Refendum, a compromise or a violent option, non negotiable
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Igboid:

This was the very first thing that made me to distance myself from IPOB.
They are living in a parallel universe that is impervious to rationality.
Once I noticed they were "famzing" these Igbophobic minorities and I tried to bring them to senses, and once that failed, I washed my hands off them.
I knew they were irredeemable.
You are a respected person in this forum, you know the angle am coming from, we both have legitimate claim to Bonny and Opobo, and if we for whatever reason fail to reach a compromise either by way of mutual ceding or joint protection it would eventually resolve to chaos and then let's figure out first if this issue can be resolved through peaceful means before going confrontational
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Captain8:
King Jaja was our slave.....

King Jaja was your slave ? Is that how you put, King Jaja was my brother.
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

I have told you, Opobo and Bonny either gets a peaceful Refendum, a compromise or a violent option, non negotiable
You are just saying trash.

There is no basis Igbos will go to war with the Ibanis whether they decide to hold a referendum or not. There is no absolutely basis for that.

They have never said they are Igbos and are not in any Igbo social cultural groups

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

You are a respected person in this forum, you know the angle am coming from, we both have legitimate claim to Bonny and Opobo, and if we for whatever reason fail to reach a compromise either by way of mutual ceding or joint protection it would eventually resolve to chaos and then let's figure out first if this issue can be resolved through peaceful means before going confrontational
What claims do Igbos have on Bonny and Opobo? Is it been controlled by Obi of Onitsha or it was under Nnewi or Aba kingdom? This guy is so funny sha grin

I doubt you have ever met an Ibani

1 Like

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:02am On Nov 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You are just saying trash.

There is no basis Igbos will go to war with the Ibanis whether they decide to hold a referendum or not. There is no absolutely basis for that.

They have never said they are Igbos and are not in any Igbo social cultural groups
We are not going to war with our people, we would just occupy there and see who comes in and go out, and if you Ijaws don't want it peacefully we shall run it in our terms and see who finally begs for a Refendum
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by AlexBells(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
What claims do Igbos have on Bonny and Opobo? Is it been controlled by Obi of Onitsha or it was under Nnewi or Aba kingdom? This guy is so funny sha grin

I doubt you have ever met an Ibani
We don't need any claim, we have the might and we know exactly how to weild it, I have given you a glimpse know it today that the Igbos shall come
Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

We don't need any claim, we have the might and we know exactly how to weild it, I have given you a glimpse know it today that the Igbos shall come
You're one of the most dumbest person on Nairaland bro.

I doubt you're up to 26 years you said you're.

You reason like a kid.

Ibanis are not in any Igbo organization, they are not living close to Igbo land, and you just feel you go just occupy this people land for no sane reason... Do you even have sense at all

Reason wetin you dey talk boy.

Igbo land is not mighty in Nigeria, but you feel it will be mighty because of one Biafra grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Ekealterego:

I don’t think anyone hates you guys because of jealousy. No one is jealous of you guys. If you search harder I’m sure you will find out the reason.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws and Igbos May End Up forming a Country Together Post Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 11, 2021
AlexBells:

We are not going to war with our people, we would just occupy there and see who comes in and go out, and if you Ijaws don't want it peacefully we shall run it in our terms and see who finally begs for a Refendum
In International law, such a thing won't be allowed. This kind of thing would have been allowed before 1939, but not again.

Biafra will be more worried about setting her economy on the right part than all this shout of Opobo and Bonny you dey scream for here.

Igbos can't decide for Ibanis. If the Ibanis are not talking of referendum, you can't be talking of it on thier behalf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibrahim Babangida Vs Olusegun Obasanjo / FG Approves 5 New Power Sub-stations In Kaduna, Enugu, Kogi, Ondo & Jigawa / Pictures Of Boko Haram In Their Failed Attack On Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.