Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused (60782 Views)

My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / I Have Been Dreaming Of My Ex-girlfriends Lately / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
Couldn't concentrate on my exams, I can't stop thinking about her..

Concentrate on your exams and focus on building your life and future. The right girl will come.
Don't ever make the mistake of marrying a lady who listens to her pastor for decision making.
They are usually incapable of thinking of themselves and not worth your time.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by TheWolfen(m): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
This is serious
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by BESTScientist1: 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
For the fact that all of them were practically living with you, your head is carrying unimaginable disasters....May God help you though

Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

What is going on with me... I'm confused, this one is affecting me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by mastermaestro(m): 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
akmath:
you know weda him de tell any nu girl him meet wetin make em ex leave am? If he is doing that they can use it against him..

I get your point, sir. But four good times is no joke, believe me. Something is definitely not right around him. I am not saying he is hiding anything, or done anything bad. Beyond our natural plane, a lot goes on unseen.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by greencard: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2021
Either you no get money or you get spirit wife undecided

Which ever one e be , sha seek for solutions

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by BRATISLAVA: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
pocohantas:

Naija guys do not believe they have issues. They think women are always desperate for marriage, such that they can’t understand why a woman would leave them. The only way to console themselves is to say “make money”. This works because majority are broke. When they have money and you leave, it turns to “you can’t satisfy women”.

He could have severe mouth odour, body odour, poor stroke game, low drive, poor sense of responsibility…etc. but rather than fix those issues, they blame something else.

LMAO @last paragraph. They are all looking for wife material while they are carpenters with nails and hammers ready to cut 'n' sew. And they never think the problem is themselves. It just can't be. The infallibility of " it's-a-man's-world " at work.

It could also be that they aren't virgins and can't pair bond with any woman again. Or maybe they turned down other women because they were broke then, but these women are made now and are using them for last knacks and are moving on to teach them a lesson. Or maybe some Yahoo boys have used them. Or they have become stands. One can't tell.

Wish OP best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by InoGetJoy: 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2021
Iyaebe:
You have a spirit wife and any lady that dares marriage with you is in for a big risk.Go for deliverance.
Yup, you've just told OP exactly what his problem is. He'll likely not agree with you though

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by johnmartus(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Someone have problem and only solution you have for him is to go and smoking igbo.
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by BarrElChapo(m): 10:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:
I met my first love when I was driving from ikole Ekiti to Osogbo osun State in early 2012, we started dating and we loved each other, she always sing it to my hear that she was lucky to have me, but after about 3years in the relationship which I had relaxed and believed that I have found the mother of my children, she came up with a story that, her pastor said we are not compatible and that we will regret if we dare marry each other, I didn't force or persuade her, she left in 2015.

I got into another relationship in 2016 March, this one was really ready to marry cuz she advised me to rent a 2bedroom apartment she even gave me money to get a set of chair and put in the living room for us to start living together... She came back home with the same story in 2017 Feb on her birthday that her pastor said, I'm not the man for her, she left without looking back.

To cut the story short, I did an admission for a girl in 2018, and we ended up dating, I gave her close marking until she had to travel back home cuz of the Corona outbreak, she called me from home and told me that her pastor said, she should not marry me cuz it may not augur well, I begged and persuaded for about one month but she insisted...

I still didn't see it as anything untill last night when the girl I've been dating after Corona break, we met at the teaching practice, we spend most of our time together she literally lived with me ...but she went to Abuja, her parents place last week Saturday, she's been giving me attitudes until last night when she came out bluntly with same story, that her Mom saw it in the dream that her current boyfriend is not the person she should marry, that cries await her if she dares to..

Guess there's something from your foundation (which isn't your fault) you've not worked on.
Now the truth is that these ladies leaving may not even have a better spiritual background than you to be honest.
If you work on yourself (prayer & fasting+the word of God), believe me you'd attract a whole new and better set of ladies. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by chieni(f): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why do I feel its because you disclosed the challenges you had in your previous relationship. They then use it as an excuse when they are tired of the relationship. On the other hand it might be spiritual.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Bahamas95(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
I always warn my girlfriend to be very careful how she relates with these pastors. I am not the religious type.

Women are more gullible than men, that's why they always fall victims to these thieves on suit......Go to these miracle centers na women full there pass. They respect their pastors more than their husbands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by VHILL: 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Why can't you just go to mountain of fire for prayers before it's too late.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by CryptoClub2018: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Bro, let me be blunt with you. If it doesn't work for you then I will renounce my new faith. But I'm 100% sure it will work for you. Do you believe in God? If you do then speak to him about it and be very sincere with yourself, have faith and be convinced that you will achieve purpose. Tell God what you want and flee from any form of sin either that you have been committing in the past or present. Relax your mind and see what God will do for you.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by gabbasin: 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
You are most likely a broke guy, maybe you can't afford to spend on them
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Olayetan(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nebes:
Move on. Make money. Don’t tell your future partners about your breakup history so they don’t use the same format.
Above all, find peace with yourself and don’t be too emotionally needy in any relationship.

You spoke sense...

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by BRATISLAVA: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Bahamas95:
I always warn my girlfriend to be very careful how she relates with these pastors. I am not the religious type.

Women are more gullible than men, that's why they always fall victims to these thieves on suit......Go to these miracle centers na women full there pass. They respect their pastors more than their husbands.

Women aren't more gullible. Pastoring is simply more of a male occupation, and men are always looking for illicit sex and how to control. Same thing in universities, offices and any other place there are more men than women. These ones use the Bible and constant preaching against women to achieve that.

If more pastors were women, we would see just how gullible men would become. There would be more messages against men and preaching on submission to their wives and their female pastors. The Bible would have a new meaning.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by IgOga(m): 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Thank God for saving you from future problem...find a girl that knows what she wants not one waiting for a dream

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Clinghton: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
What GOD can't do doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Sheriman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
Rick9:
Spiritual Problem. A spirit wife somewhere is chasing away your suitors. Find a strong church or perhaps a strong EVANGELIST (emphasis on evangelist) and conduct deliverance but most importantly give your life to Jesus Christ else the problem would persist.
Africans and Spiritualism are like breads and butter
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by kals4luv990(m): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
my brother jst know say this life no balance..hope say yu Bleep dem at least grin
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Realtosin: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Do you know how to call on the name of Jesus? If you do, call him and report the case, he would answer you..... And probably, you've not known him, cry to him tonight, he will heed to your cry......

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Dabliss02(m): 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
You should be thanking God that they're all telling you the truth.
Cos if you met the one that would lied to you and put you in trouble in future na wahala pro max be dat oo.
Rejection is not the end of life.
They're not just for you. Fast and pray about or you should tell ur parents about it or ur clergyman.. And use that time to focus on yourself.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by darichlife: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool AMABOBI I NO GET TIME TO READ EVERYTHING BCUS I DE ROLL MY WEED HERE.. I GO ADVISE U SEY MAKE U START TO DE SMOKE WEED. I DE TELL U. U GO DE REASON WELL AND DOES BANIS NO GO DE SEE U LIKE A JUNZIN GUY. SEE NA UR CHARACTER DE CUS AM. U NEED FIT IN AS A G. U DE TOO EMOTIONAL AND U NO DE TREAT DEM DE WEY DEM WANT. ABOBI HIGH SOMETHING, U GO THANK ME LATER. WTF MAN
Weed aint for petty minds.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Dabliss02(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
kals4luv990:
my brother jst know say this life no balance..hope say yu Bleep dem at least grin
lol You're a bad guy

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by streetsoldier1(m): 10:47pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

Op, bia, u still dey school dey write exams and thinking of babes.... abeg, face ur studies, after/beside studies hustle and make money, they will come back and say u are their testimony, if u get money, no pastor will tell any babe u are not meant for them
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

I hop u Bleep all of dem well b4 de left u grin
If not na u lose grin
B4 u knw it u don bleep alot of Holes b4 u finally get ur rightfully gal, grin grin
Enjoy Punas bro grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Trustedpronet: 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Try a Muslim girl or pick a girl that doesn't care about those yeye pastors. Even Chris oyahkilome, igi nla all gat problems in their marriages. Before I got married that was how a friend pasuad me to visit his pastor...I bluntly refused and told him I'm prepared for the worst in my marriage. Until today they are still waiting to hear complain from my marriage.

1 Like

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by womenareapess: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

leave those piece of shiit called Naija women and date a foreigner undecided

Stop stressing yourself with those ediots. They ain't worth it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by Dannyfan(m): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
What I don't understand is are you really due and ready for marriage? If no as protray from ur write-up, I think you have no problem. But if you are overdue and u are chronic believer, please seek solution from whatever you believe.
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Maybe you are my husband then bkos I have been praying for my spouse anywhere he is not to have a peaceful relationship until he finds me. Better come proposed bkos I am tire of waiting ☺️☺️☺️☺️

E be thingz shocked
Re: 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused by cmikel: 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kingsley123456:

It's simple , bc u told them your past story how order ladies left u with same story. They see how acceptable you are with the story and they save same story for their upcoming brkup breakup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo: Could You Be So Dumb To Love A Lady This Much? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.