Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54345 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ransomed: 11:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Be prepared for ass kicking when he finally discovers you are a wolf in sheep's clothing.
The case you do not want an elder to know about, the same elder will adjudicate and deliver judgement. Keep postponing the evil day. I assure you of one thing, whatever you afraid of now will surely be your lot at the end. Your life is a perilous deceit.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Staru1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.
Addition
Do you really fall in love � for real? Why do you like raw so much.
You don't each genotype! Or do you?
Well, my point is: seat him down, explain your predicaments with no lies.
Hence, none of the previous two suitors have paid your / ask your hands in marriage traditionally?
Open up to him, be rest assure that one thing must keep or kill a soul.
He will either accept you with conditions or reject you for real
It's not easy to reject you because you have committed him already. Never abort
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Princewell2012(m): 11:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
godliman:

Let me Advice you, declare two days to fast and pray before God and repent and ask God for mercy for being immoral and deceitful. Then call him and tell him you can't go on with the marriage as you are not worthy of him. If he want to know the details then tell him and tell him you are afraid to tell him all this while and if he decides to call off the marriage he is right you deserve it. Then give him time. He will storm out and not talk to you for days. But because of his baby he will come back and accept you. And if he doesn't, don't kill yourself God is a God of second chance he will find you another man may be a widower.

You have given the best advice here. God bless you. No doubt you are a christian, and you are wise person. I arrest my case. I hope she will take this piece of advice for her own good.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by petitejolie(f): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Oh nooo don't tell me they re from different men shocked. Omo this is serious o. You should have come out clean from d beginning. Now u wanna make same mistake.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by NickD(m): 1:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him
Till he finds out eventually and still leaves you. You're wicked though and selfish. Be prepared when the wahala starts and it definitely will.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by NickD(m): 1:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first
This is not a curse but your acclaimed happiness will be shortlived.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Dshocker(m): 2:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

Which home video is this

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by KangaIye: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2021
You are EVIL
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tradepunter: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

You don't feel any sad. You feel fulfilled.

Are you minding the ratchet wrench....

God destroy women like these from lives of men who are honestly seeking a woman of their dreams.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dobnina(f): 2:44am On Nov 13, 2021
NickD:

This is not a curse but your acclaimed happiness will be shortlived.
Amen, and the man will kick her out.
I see her getting pregnant for another man after this.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Madas1986(m): 4:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him
This is the best place to seek for such advice you will easily be misjudged by fools here
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ACE1010: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You're selfish, manipulative and incredibly stupid
You should be ashamed of yourself undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Theoutsider: 4:52am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by expensivediamon(m): 5:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmmmmm!
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by crossbreedwears(m): 5:51am On Nov 13, 2021
What if he finds out later?
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Trump16: 6:44am On Nov 13, 2021
This must be a myth.
You know something is wrong and you’ve done it for 4 times?
This acclaimed marriage, if it ever holds, will be null and void because it was built on a false premise. Go and read the law of marriage you sorry ass.
Where are the fathers of the other four children Hebrew woman?
Nonsense!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Agboconsult1(m): 6:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Even though I don't understand ur story. Am 100% very sure he will discover. By the time he discover, only God knows what will happen next.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by jibbzion(m): 7:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

Please don't make him suffer like this.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Stanislaus18(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2021
You show someone you truly love them by telling them the truth and not hiding it from them, if they can handle it then their love is greater and should not be taken for granted
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by iamme1234(m): 7:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Don’t be surprise the guy would know
and still
Leaves you alone to face your unreal dilutional corrupt olosho life.
All your kids for different men
Am sure your real name is
Bella Delilah
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by geechy: 7:28am On Nov 13, 2021
Use geechy

@op.,..

If I talk now they'll say I'm blasting the other gender,,,,

Lemme tell you ... Fact is your happiness lies in pushing out children for different men. And you are waiting for the next avaialable man as your security through life

Faulty mindset..
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by airminem(f): 7:29am On Nov 13, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Means OP is on meth grin grin cheesy
hmm cheesy
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by nokspos: 8:16am On Nov 13, 2021
5 children is too much to hide, you can hide one , but not 5. you won't still be happy at the long run. tell him now before the wedding date. promise to refund his expenses for the wedding if he chooses to call it off , he will become weak and accept you. without full acceptance from your spouse , you won't have the happiness anyways.
Mummiesgirls4:
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Pat081: 8:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
that is how you love the father of those three children too abi ?how l which that down can be like meter men will know which one is good to go for
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:41am On Nov 13, 2021
Agboconsult1:
Even though I don't understand ur story. Am 100% very sure he will discover. By the time he discover, only God knows what will happen next.

I know it very well he will find out one day but I pray that will be 20 years after marriage because I want to grow old with him
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tonero230(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

And yet,the man cannot spot it from your size of your pussy
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by murphyrichy(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2021
This one is big deceit. If he later finds out. I don't think he can bear it. Period.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Missonas(f): 9:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

3 children and one on the way amounts to 4 not 5 except you are expecting twins. You don't love him you just love everything that comes with being with him. Tell him! He has a right to know!!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sterlingD(m): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2021
Pauladex:
Please don't let anyone make you feel like it is over for you. Having four children for two father is not the end of life but you are handling the matter wrongly. You have a lot to settle before going to another relationship. What about working on yourself, what about learning a trade. What about looking for how to empower yourself. Since you only have only one kid with you presently. Pls forget serious relationship for now, it may multiply your pain if the guy get to know and throw you out.
Pauladex:

Amen. You may pm so that we discussed further on whatsapp. You have made some mistake but were you were not the first to make such. All what you need is how to pick up what is left and leave a fulfilled life. Do u know if you get it rite one of your baby dady may come begging? it is well.
To the OP did you really review and key into the above advise given to you around this time last year?l will advice you to tell this man whole truth because when he man finds out he will see it that you tried to rope him in with a pregnancy and that this is not what he bargained for and he will leave you. What l am seeing here is that you entered a vicious cycle and u will need serious effort to break and stop this cycle
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Missonas:

3 children and one on the way amounts to 4 not 5 except you are expecting twins. You don't love him you just love everything that comes with being with him. Tell him! He has a right to know!!

I have 4 I.told him I only have 1 so he doesn't know about the other 3.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.