Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54371 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Gift96: 9:24pm On May 02, 2022
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

Certainly has to be one serious offence
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by realtalk19: 7:34am On May 03, 2022
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

Sorry to say,what you are afraid of will still eventually happen because either now or later he will find out and it may be disastrous.

The deceit,lies, embarrassment may too much for him to handle and pray the devil don't make him commit double homicide

You should have informed him of your kids at the beginning and save yourself the guilt. It's really not fair on your part.

What will be will be irrespective of your situation.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by azammi(m): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
She told him already , He wasp really pissed he created a thread about it and he wanting to revenge, I don’t know if he later forgave her .
realtalk19:

Sorry to say,what you are afraid of will still eventually happen because either now or later he will find out and it may be disastrous.

The deceit,lies, embarrassment may too much for him to handle and pray the devil don't make him commit double homicide

You should have informed him of your kids at the beginning and save yourself the guilt. It's really not fair on your part.

What will be will be irrespective of your situation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / How Cheating Wife ''Led Husband To His Death In Delta State''. Photos / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.