Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54449 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Grace001: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children.

That was exactly the same thing you said about the father of your 3 children

You’re self centered you only love him because you don’t want to end up being a single mother of 5.

I am still wondering how come the man didn’t know you had kids, with all the attributes surrounding women with kids. Saggy breast etc

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by mrkings84(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
3 gini?
This one week me!!

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by godisshit(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
She must be a Nairaland feminist. That is their modus operandi.

Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ideatoprince18(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Am sure Satan was a feminist!!!!!

What sort of wickedness is this?? .... Why do u want to shatter the life of this young man?? .... You automatically want to make this man erase the small love he has for female slow pokes like u who has lying and cheating deeply engraved in their DNA!!!!

4 whole children!!!!.... Like 1....2....3.....4 ?!!..... No football match starts from 0-4 .... No matter how good the team is.... ..... Tell him the truth and give him peace!!!! .... Am sure u love him just because he is ready among the lots u have been with to marry u ... Once he does u will unsheath your sword and show him your true character!!!!!

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

If you know any man getting married on 27th of this month to a single mother of a daughter, please show him this thread. You could be saving a life.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Where is the traditional wedding,...I wan come eat rice and drink palmy grin

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Wanity(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dont6tell him if you don't want to loose him try ask much as possible to hide those kids from him

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him
I think you do have an option, open up to him.
You compounded the problem for ursef when you took in for him knowing you already have kids
Can you hide the fact that you have other kids from him forever? This is the reality you have to face

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Saidfx(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Deborah98:
5 children from 5 different men or what? And you're pregnant? For him or another person. Na we dey complicate issues for ourselves. Well I don't want to pry into your private life but as it stands I don't know where to start advising you from. To the best of my knowledge you're getting married soon so it'd be nice telling your man everything about you. If he'll take you after all these explanations good,if not no loss at all. Just gather yourself and move on

Deep!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
dominique:

If you know any man getting married on 27th of this month to a single mother of a daughter, please show him this thread. You could be saving a life.
Correct babe

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ivolt: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fake story.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by maxzzo1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hope this one nebi baby factory
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tunize(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
I doubt this story if actually is true my single question is why are you so selfish and heartless

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sammirano: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2021

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kay25(m): 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
I will advise you to tell the truth or else the one u have trusted and believe to be your everything will end up hating you more and more.and the wrong pattern of your life will keep repeating itself and make u end up frustrated...If the man is God sent to you He would take u in and God will help him to take care of those kids except u come true NOT EVEN GOD will help u.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by CaptainFM1: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

You are just going to make matters worse for yourself. At times like this, you need to be very open and truthful. Very importantly, be very prayerful.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by danny56: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

Having 3kids adding to 5 is not a mistake, you were careless on meeting men. Close your legs madam.

Finding out, he might leave you either now or later. Chose your time.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Way4orward: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

NA DEVIL GO JUDGE YOU
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Whitelion535: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
The wickedness of the wicked

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dominique(f): 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oluf3mi:

This your story no add up...you have 3 kids...your are pregnant...you don't what yo be single with 5 kids....you pregnant with twins?

Go through her profile, you will understand better.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ayoolamax: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
Abeg no dey give us this lamba naa , we no be mumu for here. Okay. Next story pls .
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Watty26: 5:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sis, u are not ready for marriage yet and am afraid you may end up being single even after six children. If I were your man I will cut off the wedding plan immediately I get to know of your status either before or after the wedding. Provided u can wait till some days to the wedding u can kill.
U professed love. Point of correction, the meaning of love is far from u.
I'm not a prophet but I can tell u, this home may not stand. The foundation is laid on a Sandy soil.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Phillip2see: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
You are an idoit,

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by mustyMustapha01: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
your own don done. Tell him my big sis, the earlier the better. But why didn't you open up all in the first place. the did has been done. Tell him immediately to know your fate. but am sure he will be disappointed you Never open up all to him in the first place
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by just2endowed: 5:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
dominique:

Admin na wawoh.....i thought you will advise your fellow ladies. grin
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Baawahala:
Why didn't you tell him from the very beginning?

Because I didn't want him to dump me also they children are not in my care so I tough it is not necessary to tell him
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ishilove: 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
This lady, na wa...
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by mrkings84(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
My sister u don't need to nurse any guilt after all you are just obeying God's commandments which He said, "Go and be fruitful, replenish and multiply the earth"

Hebrew woman u are!
Safe delivery in advance!!

As for your fiance, Na him know the weight of the sins that he committed against God that is attracting this punishment!!

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by RexTramadol1: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ogun esu

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oluf3mi:

This your story no add up...you have 3 kids...your are pregnant...you don't what yo be single with 5 kids....you pregnant with twins?

I have 4 girls and pregnant with the fifth. I have only told him about the 4th child and he doesn't know about the other 3.

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Erickymania: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
Why won't you love him so much? Why won't he be ur everything on earth? And why won't you be afraid to lose him? When it is obvious he is a Mumu and Maga. If not a Mumu man, why would a guy man not know someone that already has 3 kids? You go cry las las

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by TheGift: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Better tell Her now, or it will be worse after the wedding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage.