Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54444 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by free2ryhme: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by prettysassygirl(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Many people have skeletons in their cupboard these days. They have hidden secrets they refuse to share. I wish African society would not put so much pressure on their kids to get married.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by PitexyBaba(m): 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

���� Guy I too laugh
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Newboss(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
I bet the nigga kneel to propose to this toto
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by babadee1(m): 7:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

It's totally unfair to him to even contemplate getting married without telling him you have three other children. This is marriage under false pretenses and it's a form of fraud legally. When he finds out he will get an annulment of the marriage not even a divorce. An annulment means the marriage never even happened because you lied.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Oweku: 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

OK maybe after I put to bed maybe after seeing our beautiful baby boy he might find a place in his heart to forgive me

you re the devil,..trust me he will leave u just like the others did..
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
Lol..

Stupid is as stupid does..

You are too dimwitted..

To realize that there's no way he can't ever find out..
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by AfroKnight: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
See what I was saying the other day?

People said single mothers should hide their children until later on in the relationship. Now this one has done that. Look at the mess she’s in?

She let the man commit himself only for him to find out she’s a single mother. This is nothing but WICKEDNESS.

If I were the guy, I’d talk to my lawyer about what I can sue you for then I’ll make sure I get custody for my child.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Oweku: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

No it's not fraud because fraud is a crime but what I did its not a crime it has no prison sentence but I don't know the right name to call it

this is far worse than crime...
emotional crime
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sandra50(f): 7:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Madam..anything that is built on lies never last,be it relationship, friendship or marriage..you had all the time to tell him before it got to this stage but you never did..any how you look at it from now on..it shows that this is a disaster waiting to happen..if you tell him now he may leave..he finds out during or after the ceremony he may still leave..you should have given him enough time to process the whole thing when the relationship just started to be sure this is what he wanted for himself..he would have stayed if he wanted or leave when the time was still right..atleast before you got pregnant..what ever happens now just know it's all your fault..this is fruad my dear.
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:

If the husband to be was your brother would you say this.

Some of you women are pure evil.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kingzeez10: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Ogun ma pa e ni
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by faithfull18(f): 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lol, ok
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Chimaokigwe: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You lie if he knew he wouldn't even spent so much money for the wedding he is spending a lot as if he is marrying a virgin but I am not . Why would he waste such money for something that will never take place don't you he would have use it on better things .

You will see. You think he doesn't know, remember this post.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Pataricatering(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Guardiola84:

You're a perfect Delilah n every man should stay 200miles away from u ,pls how God take create people like this huh?
you people are do funny ' you demonise women for everything men do and expect them to be honest and forthright - a man can afford to be honest about issues like this because society accepts it and expects women to accept it too- like the op said so dont blame women for lying when we all know the hypocrisy and double standards involved in judging women.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

You will see. You think he doesn't know, remember this post.

Big lies
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by slim147(m): 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
How men marry a woman that has been bleeped and bleeped by one or two or three or more guy is beyond my imagination.,Tufiakwa.!! Well everyone to his own choice . For me, it’s virgin or nothing .
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Solofresh2: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
You are a useless woman
Only a condom would have prevented your existence
Damn!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm not sure I want to get married again. I don dey fear women pass devil sef .. undecided
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by anu3: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

I have 4 girls and pregnant with the fifth. I have only told him about the 4th child and he doesn't know about the other 3.

Sister, you sound serious about your story, if that's surely the case, I would say the more you delay the more you get things worse and worse.

Sometimes, we get ourselves into a terrible box, a Serious mess: it's not wise to keep feeding the mess to make it bigger. Accept that there are sure consequences and pains for what you've done. So, just come clean, tell him now, as soon as possible.

Face it now...

It will only get worse and worse if not.

It's very difficult, but Let him know who you are now...

Job.5.8 - "My advice to you is this: Go to God and present your case to him.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Almunjid(m): 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:

So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with 5 children, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.
Lol. Relationships ladies engage in with irresponsible guys dey ruin their lives and people wey spoil them no dey want marry them. They're the ones saying that marriage is over hyped. They prefer impregnating and dumping women with babies. Women lost their last drop of respect in this generation.
I can't even marry a single mother of one, and one unfortunate fella is about to marry a single mother of 5. How did she package herself that the guy didn't suspect that she has children? She must have PhD in "packaging". From paternity fraud to "packaging" fraud grin
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Solofresh2: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
You don't deserve a man in your life
Even if it is a mad man
You are a disgrace to womanhood
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Vision4God: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
@Mummiesgirls4
Have you ever thought to yourself, when the past comes haunting you, how do u think you would escape?

Issues could come up that would put you on the spot with no other option than for the truth to come out.
This world is a small world, even if ur children are in Antarctica, Bible says ur sins will find you out Num 32:23

A couple had about same issue but not multiple kids but 1, the secret came out after attacks upon attacks (failing business, health, continuous trouble... & they were seeking solutions to their problems, that was when d cat had to be let out. Think about the nightmares....
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
I hope you know you could very well go to jail and lose those Children to social services, if contracted that marriage and fail to disclose those responsibilities to him?

Tell him now, if you want him to carry their burden after the marriage.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Solofresh2: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
In your next life (that is if you have any)
Tell your maker to make you a dog so that you can give birth to enough kids,as much you want them
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ecne:
I hope you know you could very well go to jail and lose those Children to social services, if contracted that marriage?

You just comment on the wrong post there's no social service in naija

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by TWoods(m): 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first

Not the happiness of your kids? shocked
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by APCNig: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

If he is sleeping with a woman that has three children already and he doesn't know, then he does not deserve to know. I hate dumb people.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
This is pure deceit, the marriage is over before it has even begun.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
TWoods:

Not the happiness of your kids? shocked

It's not like I choose him over my kids they are fine with their father/ relative and they are not in the street or working as house help
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Wannabenz: 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tell him on time then suggest to him that he can use them for sacrifice/rituals.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Seun360(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Don't tell him till after having your second child with him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.