Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54428 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by rainlover(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Digmygold:

See as you dey para on top fiction. So.you couldn't figure how fake a story this is? She got you heated up. That was what she wanted to see. Peoples reaction and you fell for it. SMH. Your temper na wa. Just pray you don't fall victim of a true life experience of this magnitude. I hope you wont commit murder. Don't take life too hard. Anything can happen at any time. Be prepared.
pure fiction
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Testimony1988(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
You have to tell him, once he knows that you have those children without you telling him, he won't trust you anymore.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by craves(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Four kids and the man does not know. Which kind man be that set. Four kinds no be beans, the physiology of her vagina its enough to tell you she has birthed. Even if all the births are via c-section, the scars will be there

Lastly unless they are both living in a city far from where she had the 4 children, else if the man put ear for ground, he must hear gist

Wetin sef
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ariesbull: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
he will still dump your stupid arse.... Who Wan marry a lying girl and a used tokunbo with 3
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by OloshoMan: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
Did you have a university education? Sorry for asking
Mummiesgirls4:

It's not like I choose him over my kids they are fine with their father/ relative and they are not in the street or working as house help
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by donrexhibites(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oloriburuku ni eleyi o!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by donklens: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Endtime123: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
Iyaebe chai! You are dangerous than a snake.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Iykenuwa(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Because when we first met when I told him about my daughter he said he had vowed to never marry a single mother but because he loves me and I only have one child that's better he will accept her so I know no matter how much he loves me if I tell him about my other 3 there's no way he will continue with the marriage.

so you have told him about 1/4?

Oya add another one let it be 2/4. and so on till the number is complete

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Florenzo222(f): 9:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
thats not fair na. Better let him know now before its too late. Nothing is hidden under the sun cos someone will definitely tell him and it will be worse to have a broken marriage within a short time
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Treasure17(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
If this is true. Tell him everything, don't try to build your marriage on deceit cause you will end up creating more problems for your self and the man might suffer for it too. It's not fair. Another lie cover up a lie? Nah. Be responsible and own up to your shortcomings.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
You better tell him now to avoid regret tomorrow if he get to know from someone you will not like the outcome my sister. I have a case of such before when the guy get to know after the marriage it was worse than what the woman expect after the marriage. The wise thing is to tell him now before is too late .if you waiting after wedding to tell him or after you give birth you only want to bring out the beast in him he may see it far beyond what you think it will be. If you tell him now it will make everything easy. If person do sure to your brother or son how will you feel think about that. Good luck
Mummiesgirls4:

Because when we first met when I told him about my daughter he said he had vowed to never marry a single mother but because he loves me and I only have one child that's better he will accept her so I know no matter how much he loves me if I tell him about my other 3 there's no way he will continue with the marriage.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
You may be thinking no one can tell him don't be surprised even on that wedding day someone that knows about it can tell him. Telling him now is better.
rainlover:
pure fiction
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by faridasr: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You don’t have to tell him now, just enjoy the moment while it lasts. Eventually he will find out and abandon you. One of yours will surely tell him.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by yusluvad(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Too bad...
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by kullozone(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
You're just digging your own grave, because he might end up killing you.

Witch!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tanjose7(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Eleeribu
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tanjose7(m): 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Eleeribu
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by tanjose7(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Eleeribu
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by deavicky(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
I don't know why the definition of love is different in Nigeria.
By the way I wonder why a woman with 3 children will not claim to anybody that wants to marry her.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ezemust: 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
what u need right now is not that man but Jesus.only Jesus can give u peace.call Jesus this night,call him everyday and u will have everlasting joy
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by chris51(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You are wicked and will regret it.
How can you keep secret of your 3 children from your fiance. He will eventually know and you will be in trouble
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by chris51(f): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
chris51:

You are wicked and will regret it.
How can you keep secret of your 3 children from your fiance. He will eventually know and you will be in trouble
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dotedote: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Open fertility shop and drop samples for prospective customers.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by DMCY: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

If reserve was the case I will not have no choice than to forgive and accept them because women take all the shit in marriage no divorce is allow so the society will tell me to forgive and accept them but for men it's a different story he will rather dumped me. So it is not the same thing

From this write up here, you don’t feel sad or sorry at all for the young man you’re about to marry.
You feel absolutely fulfilled you have someone to pin all your Wahala on.

I pity you in advance tho because I’m sure that man won’t stay if he later discover all your lies even after marriage, then you would be with baby number what? Oyah think am yourself
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by foreshore(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

You have not started. He will obviously leave you with this type of character
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Pharaohny: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
A wedding doesn't guarante long married life and the only distance between a secret and revelation is just a timeline it will be reveal soon just watch, as there is no secret without the knowledge of the almighty shocked cheesy embarassed tongue shocked
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by anu3: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
rainlover:
pure fiction

Honestly... Maybe or maybe not. But we can be sure there are cases that are much worse.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by VULCAN(m): 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Most of those who are always attacking the Red Pillers stayed away from this post in droves.

I wonder why

Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
At least you feel bad about it... You should have told him sooner, before the relationship between you two got pretty intimate... I hope you figure it out...
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

Why'd you have to judge her that way??
At least she feels bad.. Her conscience judging her is punishment enough.. Too inhumane
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by akeeng: 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kloenboi:

She had her 4kids without the thought of abortion and you call her daughter of jezebel?

I would rather marry such girl than the ones that abort babies like the way I eject my CD plate
good for you son

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.