Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54427 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not to support way-wardness, was about posting a wonderful biblical advise to her but went through comments and saw she had her previous children with two different men. First question, did the first man u had children with officially marry u with your bride price paid ? If yes, when the marriage broke, was the bride price returned to him, before the second man married you? If none of these were done and it happened that those children were products of wicked them that wanted to make your life miserable, there might be hope for you. Sometimes, even harlots can make best wives as God has the power to make a saint out of a harlot. On God's order, Hosea married a harlot and a message was hidden there. In John 4, the woman at the well was told that she had 5 husband's and that the one she was living with ( the 6th one) wasn't. her hus. After her encounter with Christ, she became born-again and if her 6th husband wasn't her own, she had the right to leave someone who wasn't her hus and remarry. Many times we blame these things on women and way-wardness but forget that it takes a way-ward man to make woman way-ward. If she has truely repented and is ready to serve God, God can freely forgive her and give her a man that will truely love her regardless of her previous way of life. Email me for more advise as I can't throw everything into the public. cfountainoftruth@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Verysmart101: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

OK maybe after I put to bed maybe after seeing our beautiful baby boy he might find a place in his heart to forgive me

This shows ur so evil and deceptive.Well lets see how it plays out but I assure u one thing.It will surely end in premium tears mark my words

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by globatop: 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Read my previous posts
Pls you will have to open up, but not before the marriage. If he hasn't been married or have a child before, it will be diverstating.
Continuation of the marriage lies in God's hand and how matured he is.
If he forgives u, he might keep the secret till death. I wish u luck.
Don't break his heart before the marriage considering his expenditures.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Truvelisback(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

No it's not fraud because fraud is a crime but what I did its not a crime it has no prison sentence but I don't know the right name to call it
So, what u have done is not a crime? So, being deceitful is not a crime?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Watinhapen(m): 5:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
If it’s the man that’s doing this to you now all hell will be let loose. Now, we’re taking it simple because the man is the victim.

The kind thunder that will fire you later is on the way. Keep deceiving the innocent man. This marriage shouldn’t even hold because it is built on deception. You’re just an evil woman looking for who to prey on.

God go soon punish you, unless you tell that innocent man what he’s getting into. He may still go on with the marriage if he loves you so much.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sabreal: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Repent and start a new life in Christ so that you will not continue to live sorrow please.

May God have mercy on you.

No matter haw far one has traveled for a journey, if you are in a wrong, it will continue to be complete waste of resources. The only silutii. Is to retrace and find the right direction. You can never be wrong In Christ.

May you fi d Light to dauy

Good news. It not too late. Just don't delay your salvation. Holy Spirit is ready to help you. Amen

Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Verysmart101: 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Mummiesgirls4 post=107552348]

No it's not fraud because fraud is a crime but what I did its not a crime it has no prison sentence but I don't know the right name to call it [/quoteO]

She might escape the law but won't certainty escape the wrath of God
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Cabazieu: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Nothing hide under the sun. He will surely know, only but one day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by blessedbanky: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
If what u posted is true and not just cruise catching then u are nothing but a public toilet. Even prostitutes aren't this daft.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Verysmart101: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes including your father , uncles and brothers mtcheeew
I pray ur sons and brothers experience similar fate.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kajaard: 5:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.

How would you feel if I end up marrying you and later down the line you find out I have kids elsewhere?

You know deep within you this your advice is so so wrong.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Because I didn't want him to dump me also they children are not in my care so I tough it is not necessary to tell him
I just feel you are cruising with this story...
....But then who will leave will leave its only a matter of time...
True love is not selfish and your peace shouldn't be directly proportional to someone else's misery,more so the one you claim you "love"
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by advanceDNA: 5:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Foodqueen:
The story of your life is so voluminous.

Like you were sent to earth to destroy as many men as you can.

Why is nobody asking her how 3 + 1 = 5, or is it that I’m not reading her story correctly.... she said she had 3 before, she’s pregnant now...how will she end up with 5 automatically.....
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by LaExpert: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

It is better to tell him.

If you don't, and he finds out, he will leave you. Your fear of being single with 5kids will come to pass.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Verysmart101: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ladycewhy:
So una dey off light do, cos I don't know how he didn't notice your breasts and stomach has been through alot. undecided

The thing tire me ooo.The man is ewu Gambia carton price.A simp is better than him
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

Why is nobody asking her how 3 + 1 = 5, or is it that I’m not reading her story correctly.... she said she had 3 before, she’s pregnant now...how will she end up with 5 automatically.....

I have 4 kids he knows that I have a kid but he doesn't know about the other 3. I am pregnant with his child.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kajaard: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

In your other post you said you have 4 kids, in this post you say you have 3 kids. Which should we believe now? Or did you kill one?

You are 27 years old if what your posts say is true and yet you are not mature enough to tell the dude you are dating you have 3 kids before he weds you? Is that not wickedness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by advanceDNA: 5:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.

Do u even know the meaning of happiness.. if this story is true... does that story sound like something coming from a happy woman??
She’s unhappy
Unfocused
She can’t care for her kids freely
She can’t visit or talk to them anytime...
She’s living a double life, In fear of rejection, suffering, and poverty....nigga that woman is a million light years from happiness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cabazieu:
Nothing hide under the sun. He will surely know, only but one day.
True but I pray that he doesn't know now maybe after 20 years or more because I really want to grow old with him
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by jaxxy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

How many lies have to told him? Or is this the 1st and only 1?

Not even 1 kid, 3 kids?? Pls tell him and let him Decide cos he will might still leave u if he finds out after the marriage.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kajaard:

In your other post you said you have 4 kids, in this post you say you have 3 kids. Which should we believe now? Or did you kill one?

You are 27 years old if what your posts say is true and yet you are not mature enough to tell the dude you are dating you have 3 kids before he weds you? Is that not wickedness?

He knows about my 4th child I lied to him I only have 1 but he doesn't know they are 4 in total

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by GUNITGuy: 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
If you don't want war please make peace by letting him/her know.... Marriage should be open
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by 88natzy(m): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kai men are bn used. I have a friend who has 2 grown up children. She repackaged herself and got married to an innocent young man. The children were barred from ever calling her mummy nor dare to visit her new home.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
jaxxy:

How many lies have to told him? Or is this the 1st and only 1?

Not even 1 kid, 3 kids?? Pls tell him and let him Decide cos he will might still leave u if he finds out after the marriage.

It's the only 1
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kajaard: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

He knows about my 4th child I lied to him I only have 1 but he doesn't know they are 4 in total

Na wah for you O undecided

Please tell him. If he loves you he will stay and carry on with the wedding arrangements. Don't start your marriage with a big lie because it will surely come to bite you in the ass later on. It's inevitable.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by jarrot(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
That young man should be the scared one not you.
Una get mind sha shocked. Take it or leave it he would find out and when he does it will never be same for you cry
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by nedekid: 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
So you husband to be has not seen the c section mark on your stomach that shows you have given birth before? Afterall you said your last child you had for the married rich man came through operation and you were detained in the hospital for 3 months until a good Samaritan paid your bill.
Guess this story might be fiction.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by zelnababa(m): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
some guys re funny how can i sleep with a woman with kids and i would not know, tochlng her bosom alone don do
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 6:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
nedekid:
So you husband to be has not seen the c section mark on your stomach that shows you have given birth before? Afterall you said your last child you had for the married rich man came through operation and you were detained in the hospital for 3 months until a good Samaritan paid your bill.
Guess this story might be fiction.

He has seen them cos he knows about my last child but he doesn't know about my other 3

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Godons1: 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

he won't see them because 2 are with their father and the other one is now living with my mum sister daughter and I don't have any contacts with them

He will still find out. Someone close to you will tell him on or after the marriage. Secrets like this can't be kept for long, especially when marriage is involved.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Gt321(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

Too judgmental and also heartless view
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Ralphshavin(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
Hello ma, you are a selfish somebody......why can't you informed him from the beginning of the relationship that you already have 3 kids in your previous relationship....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Help! Have You Seen This Doctor? Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.