Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54438 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Kloenboi: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

I will not condemn you my dear, you have a good heart and deserves a good man also.

I said this because the rate at which our girls abort babies these days ehh!, Imagine keeping 4 pregnancies and never thought of abortion. You are better than somany of them here!

The only mistake here is that you didn't let the man know you very well. Please do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by seguno2: 6:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

You are confused about the number of children you have 3 or 4? And you must be a greedy person. Very greedy. Below is your story less than two years ago.

Mummiesgirls4:
Am a 26years old single moda of four girls 8,5,3, 8 months, I left the fada of my first three daughters because He was nothing but a cheat and liar , he has made my life so much miserable and i suffered with depression and blood pressure.

I was staying with him in his parents house , he never care about me and the children , he was always out chasing women especially rich married and older woman , those woman are the ones giving him money, he will be spending it on expensive clothes and shoes while me and our kids starved of hunger, my children has never been to school and they are very stupid just like their fada .

I have sold almost all my clothes and jewellery to start up foodstuffs business so i will b able to feed my children and send my children to school but the wicked man stole all my money and I went back to zero. I was angry at him , that night I fought and injured him and I left with my 2 years old child because my fada says he can only allow one child in his house and I left the other 2 children with him. At my fada house even my younger ones don’t respect me , everything I did is wrong my presence irritate them and my baby can't breath in this house , if she cried it's bad if she is very happy it's also bad, I can't ask them for money to buy my baby something to eat things was hard for us so I was frustrated that I started dating this rich married man just for me to get something to feed my baby.

the man gives me lots of money and promise to open a shop for me and rent me a room so I can survive with my children , he gave me an iPhone 7 and he was really in love me and he has told me if I gives birth to a baby boy for him , he will send the wife packing because he had 3 girls with her and me as a stupid and greedy I believed all his lies and he impregnated me , I told him about the pregnancy he was happy but after few days his phone was off , I tried calling and calling nothing , I was angry that I searched for his wife on Facebook and Sent her all her husband naked pictures that i kept on my phone and I did also sent her my number to call me so we can discusses more , she did and I told her everything including the pregnancy and i screenshots all the messages her husband sent to me ooooo.

the lady cry on the phone and she hanged the call and three days later the stupid man call insulting me that I should leave his wife alone or he will arrest me , he say he will never leave his wife for me and I should forget about him , the way I insulted him I told him I will do everything to kill him or one of their children because he cannot just come use and dump me so we both should loose and the next morning Out of anger I went to his house to fight him and he arrested me for a week , I sign an undertaking not to be near his house anymore .

I was very depressed I want to kill myself because the pain was too much for me to bear , I was kicking my stomach everyday for this pregnancy to come out I didn’t want it again but it was still here , I feel bad for messing my life to this level and Was very ashamed of myself, I wanted to die oooo , i didn’t know how to face my family, while I was pregnant I posted my story in this Facebook platform in February 2019 and the admin was so nice that she help to find me a counsellors which helped me a lot but it wasn’t easy my family had rejected me and I couldn’t face my other baby daddy I stop contact with my 2 other girls leaving with him and I had this baby the labour was the most painful one and was operated and the fees was high after spending almost three months at the hospital a Good Samaritan paid my hospital bills and I returned back home , things hasn’t been easy but I thank God because I’m working as a sale girl and I’m managing with my children and I rent up a small room and my other 2 children are still with their fada.

and it makes me angry when I see this stupid married man posting his family on Facebook forgetting he has a child somewhere else that he is supposed to be taking care of but he hasn’t given me a kobo for her upkeep I just feel like to go and fight him even the wife has no remorse for my innocent child she can’t even counsel him to take his responsibility , she is forgetting that she also has children incase something happened to her , her children will suffer too the same way she is happy my innocent baby is suffering. Please I’m thinking of going there next Sunday very calmly to ask him to take his responsibility, I will not fight him all I want is for my baby to be a part of his family too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by RPG2020(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first

At the end of the day that happiness will disappear grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by nurain150(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

If reserve was the case I will not have no choice than to forgive and accept them because women take all the shit in marriage no divorce is allow so the society will tell me to forgive and accept them but for men it's a different story he will rather dumped me. So it is not the same thing
I understand Sha, but don't come back here complaining that he dumped you.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by TheWolfen(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
I laugh at you.
Until he fight or stab you for the deception or start treating you like trash in marriage as he has lost respect for you as if you hold no value in his life anymore. That is how men behave.
Borrow yourself some sense and take sensible advises here but you choose the stupid one from iyeebe moniker ...
Dem no dey tell person.
Best of luck

Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by advanceDNA: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ralphshavin:

Hello ma, you are a selfish somebody......why can't you informed him from the beginning of the relationship that you already have 3 kids in your previous relationship....

U already know why she ddnt say so to the guy...
Who will marry after 3....
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Scottz: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Send your number I wan check something
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kloenboi:

I will not condemn you my dear, you have a good heart and deserves a good man also.

I said this because the rate at which our girls abort babies these days ehh!, Imagine keeping 4 pregnancies and never thought of abortion. You are better than somany of them here!

The only mistake here is that you didn't let the man know you very well. Please do the needful.

Thank you God bless you
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Verysmart101: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=danny56 post=107557964]

Having 3kids adding to 5 is not a mistake, you were careless on meeting men. Close your legs madam.

Finding out, he might leave you either now or later. Chose your time. [/quote

Why advising the dog.Let her open her legs for the whole community.My fear is that her husband's brother too would also be knacking her party since she's a pig
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Scottz:
Send your number I wan check something

Ask Google
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ETT93(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
I feel like to slapppppp you �
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

no matter how long lie stays truth will surely prevail .the Bible says that there is nothing hidden that will not be made open... You just a wicked selfish woman.no worry we go hear the story wen e burst.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by PenelopeA(f): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
What a selfish, wicked being

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by MPESA(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.

And you think he will not later find out and push her out like a thief out of his house.... Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by seguno2: 6:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
I think you do have an option, open up to him.
You compounded the problem for ursef when you took in for him knowing you already have kids
Can you hide the fact that you have other kids from him forever? This is the reality you have to face

She is doing anchor babies to hook men but ends up losing big time.
What greedy people are worth

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by slivertongue: 6:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Richy4:

OK... So you have 4 kids, you told him you got only one.. you did not declare the rest before your man... because u know that he will leave you.. in your opinion, is it safe to say that what u were doing was fraud?

I hope this story ain't true. Cos it's all deceit & the lady knows the guy will sack her. But how guys dey put themselves inside this kind wahala? A woman with four kids hiding it from her beau & claims she loves him, haba na! The man self Kai Kai...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Victerica(m): 6:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
But Op, why can't you be sincere?

I wonder, how the man will feel and react, if he finds out...

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Scottz: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Ask Google
you’re just wicked
Tell the poor guy don’t be selfish and all those rubbish yans saying you love him is arrant nonsense. If you love him you will not hide such from him knowing he could even have heart attack and die if he finds out himself..then you’d keep living. That’s what you call love?
You’ve made your mistakes own up to it don’t destroy and ruin someone’s son life because you seek happiness selfishly. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by dapolaw(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
You deserve to be dumped, you are such a selfish and greedy person...

No man deserves a woman like you, how could you keep such a thing like that from him and you are here claiming you love. Love Kee you dia.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by sugarbeesmith(m): 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wanity:
Dont6tell him if you don't want to loose him try ask much as possible to hide those kids from him
see this bad adviser ...Dem go serve u too
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Scottz: 6:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.
you know u you like clout wella and you pursue am with Mumu things like this one u talk now. Iyaebe kor iyaebinna ni grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by TheWolfen(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lmao grin grin grin

1Sharon:
How did you hide 3 children from your fiance? You ain't shit.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by nedekid: 6:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

He has seen them cos he knows about my last child but he doesn't know about my other 3
Oh ok.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by erubati: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Naaaa.
This story can't be true joor
A woman can't be this heartless
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Maobichek: 6:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Richy4:

Wrongful deception is also a fraud dear... Relationship Deception.... misrepresenting what you were not...Or don't you think so?

This is unbelievable, in the thread yesterday where a guy want to dump her girl after promising her marriage for 3 years, almost everyone more especially Nairaland ladies were all threatening fire and brimstone but in this case, ppl are here pampering her, this is absurd and wickedness.

She is bold saying that what she did is not a fraud, the man must surely hear about her deception since she is waiting to deliver before telling the man. Some ppl are heartless and they deserve no mercy nor pity. Please tell her to tell the man the truth before the marriage and face the consequences, thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by StarGra: 6:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
I have read your previous Thread on this issue...But what I can say is that

Your a Selfish,Greedy,Only me mindset woman.....
Your just after yourself no remorse for his feelings..

tell him, because your relationship is already on a faulty foundation..Filled with lies....

Ask for God's Mercy....
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by aktolly54(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

If you read my previous post you will see that I said I was on family planning but it failed me my intention was not to get pregnant so soon but I thank God because he didn't dump me but he want to marry me but I feel sad I am keeping this deep secret from him.
your boobs no fall? How come he don't notice you already breastfeed 4 children in the past? At least the thing no go firm like person wey never born
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by rhames(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

My boss used to tell me that one phrase:

Fear women!
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Johnboom: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
A house built on sand, marriage build on lie, think. Truth shall send you free.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Double0h7(f): 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Honestly, I'm just glad I'm not you lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by exynos(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
It was never a wise decision. If you tell him, he'll never marry you. Do you know the magnitude of pain you'll cause to his heart by breaking that news to him ?
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by godofuck231: 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

OK maybe after I put to bed maybe after seeing our beautiful baby boy he might find a place in his heart to forgive me
DM me and I’ll send you someone’s number , it’s a tactile situation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.