Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids (54448 Views)

My Fiancé Poured Hot Stew On Me After Discovering He Had Low Sperm Count: Lady / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by malvisguy212: 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

5 children by 3 fathers my husband to be he is the father of my unborn baby
how can you love someone, but you did not love yourself .

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by irunoko(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him
he will still find out Las Las so you better spare yoursey story that touches scenario before he finds out via neighbours, church members, office gossips or the children themselves etc

Issues like this cannot be hidden forever.plus the way you are going, you'll still marry husband number 10

Keep populating Nigeria
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Glink2018(m): 6:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.

any relationship built of deceit and lies will not stand.

nah 50-50....

by the way, what happen to those guys that impregnated you in the first place. dont be surprised that he has already know about it. then, he will now add his own and dumb you.

olosho GCFR retired
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by beautyfunke(m): 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
My trad marriage is on the 27 of this month I still have had no courage to tell him about my 3 other children. I am pregnant I am scared he will leave me if he find out that I have 3 other children, I love him so much he is my everything on earth and I am scared to loose him. I don't want to end up single with 5 children. But sometime I feel sad I cry at night and I just don't know what to do because the guilt is so much.
continue to lie...you have 5 children and your breasts is still standing....I know this story is not real
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ASOG1985: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
it pays to be open. Don't stay there and pressume. He's not the last man standing
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by flokii: 7:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Double0h7:
You're only doing yourself because now you might be a single mother with 5 children from 4 different men. You really don't love or respect yourself so how could you possibly love and respect another.

I think she is a nympho.. they can fvck anything with pole and not feel remorse.

The guy she is getting married to will find out eventually and dump her ass. That's het past coming to hunt her.. no peace for the wicked.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by BabaIbo: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't believe this story.

Most single women should know very well that you can't tie a man with pregnancy or kid(s).

What about the fathers of the other kids?

Let's assume it is true, this is deception and a big one for that matter.

The probability is very high that he will find out and if he does, the probability is also very high that he will leave you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by lookingfly: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
if na me be the man, I go leave if i find out you kept this kind secret from me........ Person go de ask babe her age, she would be hiding it.....I wonder what she would benefit if she keeps hiding things.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by irunoko(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.
as innnn

I'm not sure the woman herself has learnt from her previous mistakes/divorce

Op you really think somethings can be kept secret? From your story I observed that not only have you not learnt anything,you are selfish and you just want to be married so that they won't call you iya ndagbe or so you can be called Mrs lagbaja

Madam let your vagina rest small.if pen1s no enter am you no go die.i just hope the man finds out on time so he can marry a more decent and sensible spinster
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Oluf3mi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

I have 4 girls and pregnant with the fifth. I have only told him about the 4th child and he doesn't know about the other 3.
Omo x 10000 serious something
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
The early the better if you fail to let him know someone from your side will inform him

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Paulo3ree(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Which film be that
Who be the actor and the boss
Who I go come fear sha

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by jamesversion: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Davash222:
[/b]
So, because of your selfish reason of not wanting to end up single with [b] 5 children
, you have to deceive, lie, manipulate, slander, disgrace, frustrate and humiliate this Innocent young man?

In your other thread, you said you have 4 girls with 2 different men.
Plus this one now, that's 5 children with 3 different men.

I wonder what offence this guy in your life now commit that God wants to punish him like this. No man deserves this punishment of a wife.

Guy wetin this girl do you na, abeg take it easy..

Some men will gladly marry some ladies irregardless.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Exczz: 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Evil nigerian girls everywhere
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Thank you but it is not easy I feel guilty all the time but in the other side my happiness comes first

You think he cannot divorce you? That happiness of yours maybe shortlived.

We read of a lady whose husband started misbehaving badly years after he found out that his wife got married to him without telling him she was HIV +

Luckily none of the kids nor the hubby are HIV+. But he treats his wife anyhow.

By the way, you are mean, wicked and nasty.

Don't think he cannot step when he finds out of your deceit despite your being preggers with his child.

My gender can be delusional sha.....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Johnsown1(m): 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
The truth is that it is rare for a man to marry you once you have 3 children from another man, it's gonna be hard but nevertheless you have to tell him so that you will avoid the heart break of divorce rather than single mother
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by BabaO2: 7:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:
The guy na mumu, after 3 children the guy cant still differentiate between borehole and wellpoint?
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Chimaokigwe: 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
If a girl does this to me, I will ruin her life.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Tzar(m): 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
That man is about to marry an evil woman!
You DON’T love him as you claimed. If you love him, you will not hide such a sensitive information that can mess him up mentally & destroy TRUST he may have for you or other women.
You are very selfish for thinking loosing him was more important than speaking the TRUTH! You don’t deserve that man.

Mummiesgirls4:

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by advanceDNA: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
beautyfunke:
continue to lie...you have 5 children and your breasts is still standing....I know this story is not real

This guy is funny...did she say her breast is still standing..
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Aganju849: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Better learn to keep your pants on.

No be evry time fùck fùck fùck, without condom sef...see how you've brought those innocent kids into a world of suffering. Look how many lives you've messed up with your lover-girl lifestyle

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Chimaokigwe: 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

The man knows, I assure you.

He's only waiting for you not to tell him so that he will dump you in front of everyone on the wedding day.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Phcmayor(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Do it now cus delay will be dangerous and full of regrets
A broken relationship is beta than a broken marriage
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Chimaokigwe:

The man knows, I assure you.

He's only waiting for you not to tell him so that he will dump you in front of everyone on the wedding day.

You lie if he knew he wouldn't even spent so much money for the wedding he is spending a lot as if he is marrying a virgin but I am not . Why would he waste such money for something that will never take place don't you he would have use it on better things .

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by bigman001(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Yes because I have no other option but I also feel sad that I have to keep this secret from him

Forhow long doyou tend to keep this secret from him? for your information if you don't tell him on time someone else will help you to tell him ...
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by omoadeleye(m): 7:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Isiku e ko ni jere.

O ni kure
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by omoadeleye(m): 7:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bola146:
shocked I don't understand, how true are you making the same mistake every year? Should I believe your story? Different story then, how is it another fake story with same children? 4 children last year from different men, how another man? grin grin grin continue

Maybe one dan die
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by advanceDNA: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mummiesgirls4:

Madam....lock up...
Be strong .... every body judging you should come walk a mile in your shoes...it’s hard doing the right thing sometimes.

And sometimes the right thing isnt always black and white..

We all know why you didn’t tell him...
Most men see women with plenty children as expired goods, where as..not knowing will change the way they see you.... the difference is just being aware I.e psychological ... not your body or personally

No tell am...we all have secrets... some are are better left u unsaid..
If he finds out..tell him your ddnt want to put the burden of five children on him, so u thought it’s best he ddnt know you have too much baggages to care for....

the economy is bad... no man will want to take on a women and five kids in this buhari era....and you ddnt want that to affect your relationship.....

whether he japaa or stays... you go dey alright last last..
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by wallrichy: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
Aaaahhh, IYAEGBE.....are you serious by this your promiscuous comment?

Anyway, you are a usual clown on Nairaland....go on soun....

Iyaebe:
Don't ever tell him,don't be an obstacle to your own happiness.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by Foodqueen(f): 7:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
advanceDNA:

Why is nobody asking her how 3 + 1 = 5, or is it that I’m not reading her story correctly.... she said she had 3 before, she’s pregnant now...how will she end up with 5 automatically.....

She has been here before. She had four before, three from her first relationship, one with a married man that she wanted to destroy his marriage. and she is preggy now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by VULCAN(m): 7:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
I want to reserve my comment till after I read Pocohantas' own.

I read Iyaebe's and it was senseless as usual.

Pocohantas is a intelligent feminist, let's see whether she will blame the unsuspecting fiance.
Re: I Am Scared! My Wedding Is This Month & I Haven't Told My Fiancé About My 3 Kids by ogomilekan: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Check Out Better Pot Of Soup I Made With 1700. Spicy Okra N Ogbono / Should I Tell My Dad About My Cheating Stepmom? / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.