Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58256 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by fokudas: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2021
What I see a young man listing after the flesh and flashy physical structure of a woman and it will always lead to doom.
All your assessment of her is how beautiful she is and all that, you did not mentioned her being well cultured, mannered, able to take care of the home, good cook, good home training etc nothing of significant important that a woman suppose to have rather only thing you see that run you crazy is her beauty with curvy shape possibly.
My brother you are entering into terrible danger better wake up from that infatuation and give yourself a good discipline before you mortgage your future and life.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Clintifydan(m): 3:00am On Nov 14, 2021
I support this union with 2 bags of sachet water �

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by kingxsamz(m): 3:11am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

Is it stupidity or foolishness,
Which one is your case? undecided
Tomorrow you'll disturb us with another thread that your wife is promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by jimcaddy(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2021
It's probably her beauty, sexiness and the good bitchyyy vibe that you like. Don't Sha complain if she cheats on you cuz you are seeing the signs and you still wanna go ahead to marry her..

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Antoeni(m): 3:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Na pastor wey go
Turn water
To Gas
I Dey find now.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2021
29 and still foolish.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by larryking540: 3:25am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

if she is into runs no problem,good thing you know because most of our lady's do it codely , another thing is she is into runs and want to love a wild life ,there are runs girls who are low key ,with no tatoo.when I mean low key ,the iphone an average runs girl is dieing to have they don't even plan for such ,so bro thimk twice ,it's okay she day do runs atleast u know truely she is into runs ,but her wild life how can u put it under control ,and at 29 ,you should have atleast more girls on your finger tips ,like Becky,Linda , Marceline etc ....

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by larryking540: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2021
hor=fokudas post=107598079]What I see a young man listing after the flesh and flashy physical structure of a woman and it will always lead to doom.
All your assessment of her is how beautiful she is and all that, you did not mentioned her being well cultured, mannered, able to take care of the home, good cook, good home training etc nothing of significant important that a woman suppose to have rather only thing you see that run you crazy is her beauty with curvy shape possibly.
My brother you are entering into terrible danger better wake up from that infatuation and give yourself a good discipline before you mortgage your future and life.[/quote]
e shock me o
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by larryking540: 3:27am On Nov 14, 2021
fokudas:
What I see a young man listing after the flesh and flashy physical structure of a woman and it will always lead to doom.
My brother you are entering into terrible danger better wake up from that infatuation and give yourself a good discipline before you mortgage your future and life.
e shock me o
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by pacespot(m): 3:45am On Nov 14, 2021
This one sees a daybreak's wahala like this and still wants to put his head into it. If you cannot maintain a woman as a girlfriend, how are you sure you can maintain her as your wife when all responsibilities and pressure are now coming in? Most marriages in Nigeria are just a joke.

Seems all Nigerian girls are into runs these days, most of them have been tasted by old chiefs and uncles in the town. Now you see the reason why Nigerian politicians hate young boys and want police to harass them every second, coz they are competing with them for their girlfriends.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by dangolto: 3:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Well, you have to decide by yourself what you want. Do you want to marry and still remain single? It's up to you.
Getting married to such a person goes with lots of issues. Do your pluses & minuses, if you can bear the excruciating pain and agony in such marriage, it's up to you. But my candid advice is for you to look for a DECENT LADY and marry. Remember, MARRIAGE IS NOT FRIENDSHIP.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by dangolto: 3:51am On Nov 14, 2021
larryking540:

if she is into runs no problem,good thing you know because most of our lady's do it codely , another thing is she is into runs and want to love a wild life ,there are runs girls who are low key ,with no tatoo.when I mean low key ,the iphone an average runs girl is dieing to have they don't even plan for such ,so bro thimk twice ,it's okay she day do runs atleast u know truely she is into runs ,but her wild life how can u put it under control ,and at 29 ,you should have atleast more girls on your finger tips ,like Becky,Linda , Marceline etc ....

Hahaha, this One off me!!!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by FutureIsFemale(f): 3:52am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
chatinent:
So the only quality you saw in her is that she is beautiful? Not even more important things as compatibility, and a prospective healthy married life.

Can you be comfortable with her hustle even in marriage? No quarrels? No running to Nairaland? No jealousy?

Hypocrisy be dead! Inasmuch as I will never abuse her hustle, it doesn't mean I support it. After all, a large number of ladies do it secretly... whether indoor or outdoor. Na who tell you, who you see for stand or who you see for quarter be ashawo. Wetin we go come call the ones wey no gree talk, the ones wey say dem dey school dey turn hotel mechanics, the ones wey dey office dey submit for goodies? Or the ones wey dey submit because of greencard?

Remember sha, beauty go fade. Hips go tire eyes. Water melons fit lose water. But if trust and understanding remains, it's for the best. If you no go fit take am then, freestyle bro. No go marry person wey all the brothermen for estate don sample. If you no fit endure, no go marry democracy.

Your username alone makes you stand out as a brolosho. Abobi, it's not bad if bird of a feather decide to flock in a conjugal direction. You mah reason am, no be person go marry those people sister wey you use?

I just hope say you get house and the means to father a family sha. I hope no bi her hustle money you wan dey use go join beard gang.

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.
[/s]
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by myrates: 3:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size
He should cut his coat according to his material my brother, ankara shirt with nicker will go on a cost friendly sandals, all na style. Get a woman you can afford. I see the Op is all crazy about the lady's beauty only and not other important qualifies that will make marriage last till death. Beauty, shape and materials will all fade out of fashion,character is key......
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Aharpride1(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2021
You want me to say love is blind, but I won't say.. There's no "I will be faithful in marriage vows" and there's cheating and divorce for a reason
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Brushstrokes20: 4:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!

Community property wey everybody dey manage,
E reach ur turn, you wan permanent am undecided

Fear God o! Uncle SIMPson.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:15am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy
Oga, on a very serious note, this girl no love you the way you love her.
If you think say na lie, invite her to come and stay with you.
Like, if she comes for weekend, tell her that she is free to stay as long as she wants.
If she agree, then she loves you.
If she no gree, then forget her.
Now, even if she agree.
Na for the time she lives with you day-in-day-out for two weeks straight, that's when you will see things with her very clearly.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Oyolohi24: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2021
My brother, you are seeing a red hot stove and still not running away but must touch it? Runs is already in her DNA - blood, she can't change oo!!! My brotherly advise, pls avoid her for your peace of mind. quote author=bigpriik post=107578151]I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I need

[/quote]
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:25am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and
pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

I need

Brodaly you sounded like someone who is fighting with your feelings and emotions. Take a firm stand but remember that old habits die hard. Can you tame her in the future?

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Kog45(m): 4:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Pls which one be runs again...just say your girl na ASHAWO...nonsense.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Mayflowa(m): 4:46am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

The girl nor go bad to marry o. Lol
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by chukwuemekaduke: 4:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Discuss with her about the runs she does, and watch her personality
If she is good person and ready to change after marriage believing in marriage. Watch her belief system and willingness and will to be changed
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 4:57am On Nov 14, 2021
You’re 29 but you think like a toddler. Marriage is a whole new world brah. You don’t marry a girl because of physical looks, you will be making the worse mistake of your life.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by femiasaolu2014: 5:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided

The guy is an Incel

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by DUNKA(m): 5:10am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

hmm just google the name Jane Mena and know peace.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 5:10am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

You never reach to marry if freshness is what is driving you crazy.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Seun360(m): 5:10am On Nov 14, 2021
She's into runs? Does that mean she's into prostitution?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Tribu(m): 5:13am On Nov 14, 2021
She wan jst add you to the mugu list.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by godliman: 5:16am On Nov 14, 2021
Op naa little boyness and mumu dey worry you. Carry that ashawo to show ya mama if she no go carry turning food stick pursue you.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by godliman: 5:17am On Nov 14, 2021
Seun360:
She's into runs? Does that mean she's into prostitution?
No she is just a vendor.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by peeps4u: 5:23am On Nov 14, 2021
With this bolded, quickly take her to mama before she goes and you dont get to see another woman again. You know she is the only girl you can find?

There is no big deal being a runs girl.

bigpriik:

I need

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Lexusgs430: 5:26am On Nov 14, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

You should be runzing away......... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.