Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,802 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58255 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by yusluvad(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
Lol. Lobatan grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Djyucee1(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
undecided undecided undecided no
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Bignuell(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
You're just beauty struck. Try to see what is there behind the beauty. If eventually you guys get married, will you be able to keep her at bay in the long run??

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by nedekid: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Leave her, she is not good for you or marriage.
Question I have, is she yellow? Does she have a slim tummy? She de Lagos?
Just asking for a friend weh need smallie for goodtime grin

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Newboss:
Try and fūck her. Na that one be the beginning of every beautiful thing. Fūck her sotay she go old for your eyes.

Forget marriage for now.
fùck and ejaculate on her face

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pharaohny: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Who are all these idiots that always like to disturb us on Nairaland on the choice of their marriage shocked
Ajee children too much for here , imagine the kind stupid question this one is asking, ok here's my own advice for you
Pls do everything withing your power to marry that girl even if your family refuse , don't let anyone stop you from marrying her , if possible relocate to a safer place away from evil eye but mind you, should you come back here for our advice after 2 years aswear naa thunder go strike you kiss tongue kiss cry undecided kiss

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
I changed my mind about commenting when I saw 29.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Microwhy: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..
Oponu!
You think that marriage is about "she fine scatter"
Go marry her na..

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I no really get time to read everything bcus I de roll my weed 4 here. na people like you de make me blast pesin my kala 4 free. Waitin de worry U.. WTF MAN
you get indian hem 4 there

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pharaohny: 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
pansophist:
Op marry her, she is a good woman, afterall, na runs she run, she no kill person. If I were you, I'll go see her parents tonight, before another man snatch her comot. And as a true loverboy, I'll buy her iPhone 13, as a proof of my love to her. grin

Sex is nothing, even if she nack another man during marriage, its better than doing it behind you. Afterall, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. In this naija, with hard life, runs is what lots of women use to sustain their family, just that their husband are so insecure, so the women hide it. You're a strong man. Don't listen to anyone saying you should run away from her, man up and wife her up. They are weak, be strong brother. Man up grin

Because of whyyyyyyy
I don laugh tire ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by fredoooooo: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oponu .. marry olosoho you hear grin cheesy
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
chatinent:

Who is actually a runs girl?

The regular ash wey everybody know for quarter? The one wey dey follow big men and yahoo boys?

What of those ones wey dey do am with six boyfriends at ones?

What of sex-for-grades people?

Who really are runs girls?
all of the above

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by sencekompis: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
E TI YA WEREY!! SIR

pls ask a yoruba speaking fellow d meaning

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Innobee99(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
I pray God reveal to you the difference between LOVE and LUST

AMEN
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by jnat: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
She is for the street o. She will not forget "her root" in a hurry. She will always go back "home"

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

I cannot believe that you asked this kind of question.I’m in utter disbelief undecided
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by brandsoncharlie: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
Thumbs up dear, some women no matter how much you satisfy their needs they will still do colded runs, it is in their blood, you can not change it.
This reminds me of the promiscuous lifestyle of tiger wood wife, imagine your husband worth over 40million$$ dollars and famous yet you dey climb from trailer to another.
Imagine 50k every moment plus allowee from nysc yet... Hmm

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Malawian(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Has she told you she is ready to retire? Don't come here after two months to tell us about "cheating".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ignis: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Malory:
Yes go ahead and marry her. Rubbish

Lol
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Pharaohny: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Microwhy:

Oponu!
You think that marriage is about "she fine scatter"
Go marry her na..

The guy naa werey after reading all the comments he fit no fit decide on his destiny then am only sorry about his unborn children being fathered by an idiot grin angry angry sad shocked cool grin cheesy cheesy wink cheesy grin grin angry sad

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Mason360(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

I need

Before I give advice, I need a comprehensive neuro-medical report to assertain your mental stability.

3 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Rastaramsey(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Go ahead and marry her now

As per bloody SIMP wey you be...
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Juanmike(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, a woman that's into runs and a flashy lifestyle isn't someone I'll advise you marry. And besides, you probably don't have the means and resources to cater for her financial needs . So my advise is that you cut your coat according to your size
Clothe according to your clot*.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nigeriainpeace: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
You re' mumu man
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

Go ahead and marry her smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ken6488(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Run
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by joyandfaith: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

I need

If you are an armed robber, Internet fraudster, ritualist, or dirty security agent, marry her.
Where there is carcass, vultures gather. She is a carcass and you are a vulture.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Ammishaddai: 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
[s]
Juanmike:
Clothe according to your clot*.
[/s] Bros we're not in English class abeg
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
fati u are useless vaginarian selfish human being divorcee
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
marry her please she is wife material
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Juanmike(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] Bros we're not in English class abeg
He should go ahead and marry her, he should bear in mind, that her toto is formal Anambra state slogan.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Successmind(m): 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol, na shelter husband u go be, but d main husband go dey outside.... My brother u fit no see traces coz d way u dey sound like get inside pikin... Na only street fit carry street ooo.... Just my own opinion from experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.