Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? (58258 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Had A Past Like This, Would You Still Marry Her? (Photo) / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Peace081: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op follow your heart, she might turn out to be a role model to other women /wives. Nobody can tell what tomorrow might bring.
Just pray for direction
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
JBoss25:
where u wan see babe wey virgin, no decieve yourself
i've disvirgined nine girls this year

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Sheriman(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is Baba nla nonsense

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Kaniff: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Your moniker says a lot. Bigpriik !

Bro your survival chakra is blocked so you are been influenced by your penis rather than your third eye. If you marry her with your level of consciousness. You are bringing hell on earth best believe.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by MWAD(m): 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
You said your girl was into runs. Allow the girl to run as she wishes. But, make sure she runs 15,000km per day. Do not forget that, exercise is very good.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by linearity: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Let me see if I understand your logic and reasons based on the information you have and are working with:

1. She is a runs girl.
2. You guys have never dated.
3. You know that runs girls don’t retire.
4. You never even fvck dis girl.

Conclusion:
You want to marry her.

O boy, I want what you are smoking, because after smoking it, despite the current hardship in Nigeria and the current trajectory of things, I will come to the conclusion & believe that Buhari will make $1 equal to N1 before him leave office.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abba114:
fati u are useless vaginarian selfish human being divorcee
Oga, u are more useless than a bag of trash. undecided angry angry

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hamiltonii:
Marry her come, bobos dey ground. Na steady afternoon knacking...
i be wan fùck one girl dis afternoon. But She say she dey her period
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Misterone: 10:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

make you dey Bleep this girl every day for like one month then you go know if you love this girl or not. your eyes go clear

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by brandsoncharlie: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
pansophist:
Op marry her, she is a good woman, afterall, na runs she run, she no kill person. If I were you, I'll go see her parents tonight, before another man snatch her comot. And as a true loverboy, I'll buy her iPhone 13, as a proof of my love to her. grin

Sex is nothing, even if she nack another man during marriage, its better than doing it behind you. Afterall, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. In this naija, with hard life, runs is what lots of women use to sustain their family, just that their husband are so insecure, so the women hide it. You're a strong man. Don't listen to anyone saying you should run away from her, man up and wife her up. They are weak, be strong brother. Man up grin
I don't like your advice ooh but then again man so many women secretly doing runs it baffles me a lot, if u have money u can nack any girl but it depends on how big your money is.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by AmazingJAY(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Once a olosho is always a olosho...Brother be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Osidoshit:
Bros e reach my turn now, you wan marry am
Abeg make I still enjoy small I just meet her newly...after am tired, please come and marry her...for now e just reach my turn.�thanks for your understanding
comot there, when i neva fùckam finish
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by SATANlST: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
yes major general save a hoe, marry her and her friends cool
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by AmazingJAY(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
AmazingJAY:
Once a olosho is always a olosho...Brother be wise.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by MartinsD12(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:
I brought up this topic two years ago, it was about a girl i loved so much we were good friends, but she is Just into a kinda flashy lifestyle funded by runs. She always posts twerk videos on her Instagram and whatssap status and of course she is very beautiful and the kind of woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

Hoestly I don't know why I love her, it's just crazy. Last year I deleted her number and pictures from my phone, because we had a fight over the tatoo she drew on her upper arm so I avoided her..

But yesterday I saw her in my street, meeen this girl don fine scatter and she is looking so fresh like those men are really paying her well. She called me and I answered we talked and believe me all the nuts in my head was loose because I talked to her.. embarassed,i felt all the old emotions back again and it was so strong again. I immediately collected her number and she sent me a hi on WhatsApp so we begin talking again, we chatted all Night and she told me how she missed me so much and all.

Is it sensible iI take her in, i am 29 now and rounding up for marriage and she is the only one i see but i am afraid because i feel runs girls don't really retire even after marriage..

Elders please i need your help..
I need

You have answered the question, runs girls don't retire even after marriage, what other answer do you need?
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by DOTian: 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
Una get bad mouth gan..
Haba!
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by kolaaderin: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
This one go chop breakfast in marriage. U want to settle down with olosho? Are you kidding me

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Basicend: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bro, any Nigerian girl that is not a born again is into runs. It's just that they have grades.

Know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Kingwadada85(m): 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Gbamsolutely

One plate of Dog meat for you [/quote]
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by donhackaz: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
bigpriik:

Hanty why you take am personal...Abi you too na runs girl? grin cheesy

LMAOO grin grin
But bro this ur question get as he be ooo
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by donhackaz: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please marry her because it is someone that'll marry those ones you slept with. Hml in advance

LMAO
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by JBoss25(m): 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
lusid:
i've disvirgined nine girls this year
Lai Mohammed dey learn work for ur side
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Mac2016(m): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin.
Your cousin just handed a great recipe to a great Chef. You marry someone like dat you come dey do travel job! Dem don born pikin sef? I just hope that babe would kee your cousin. You had better told him in a subtle manner that's if you have correct facts else you're an accomplice as well.
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by donhackaz: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
You go just dey pollute every thread with your nonsense talk undecided undecided.. rubbish.
grin grin grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Forthepeople21(f): 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
There’s some real slow people in Nigeria. Why would you marry a prostitute? You must be real desperate bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by donhackaz: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
JBoss25:
Lai Mohammed dey learn work for ur side
Una no go kill me this night grin grin grin
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Badlapla: 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
frbona:

Or you japa
One plate of Dog meat for you
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by OriOko88(m): 10:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Lol. All these simpleton post gracing front page. Maybe the op doesn't know that most girls who are into runs carry bad luck and can inflict you too with badluck when u sleep with them. Stop dating oloshos dem no go hear.. Most of them have been used by yahoo boys and politicians, they're walking dead..empty. Don't let them make ur life miserable by fucking dem. undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by Brarrie: 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Iyaebe:
Please marry her because it is someone that'll marry those ones you slept with. Hml in advance
to tear you slap dey hungry me
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by InoGetJoy: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Anuoluwa12345:
Lol... Even if he has the money to cater for it, I will never advise anyone to marry a runs girl... except the man too is a womanizer.My cousin married a very coded runs girl, her monthly allowance na 50k... Still babe dey go sample dick kakiri, I can't even mention it to him... Make he no be say na me spoil the marriage... And I have always heard stories of her and my cousin fighting etc... Your husband dey Jos dey hustle mad, u dey ib dey sample every dick... And I don't think she is doing it for money... Cuz with that and Nysc allowance, I don't know what she is still looking for.
Tell your cousin about what his wife is doing behind his back. Show him with evidence, you might be saving his life
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by lusid: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

Don't marry a runs girl for your own dignity if you have one.
All of them don't give a Bleep if u like to stay with them or not.
Most Nigerian guys dating their girlfriend don't know those girls are into runs.
Them full Dubai, Accra etc deceiving their family and boyfriends they're working hard but they're just always on the d... K
in the next four to five yrs, four out of five naija girls would be hoeing
Re: She Is Into Runs Should I Still Marry Her? by ch3ckm8: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
The girl go gree marry u sef??
Na the question way u suppose ask yourself.
Mtchewww undecided
cheesy cheesy I no fit laugh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / A Nigerian Lady Buys G-Wagon For Her Man (new Pics/videos) / BLOOD OATH: What Young People Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.