Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113278 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

Oga. If yoy take everything here seriously you'd injure yourself.

Are you a pedophile?
It you're not waka face front

Besides is JohnBull your real name? Why are you scared of defamation?
Advice taken sir.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by adeoba2008(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
So while they are praising God someone is busy doing video SMH
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You live a miserable life, na why you go just jump out dey insult people anyhow. Make I just leave you for your mates. I only pity you.

Mr fulfilled life. I dey wait for your police. Ogun go kill you if I no see those police.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by danot1030: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
The camera man is a pervert, why concentrate the camera on the woman's buttock?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Haakeem(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2021
herveze:
This is why I respect Islamic religion, no such thing to corrupt minds when praying. Even it is not compulsory for housewives to pray at mosque,they are allow to pray inside their husband room than doing all these. It is in church you will see mini skirt sitting at the front and pastor will keep mute about it
They would come after you....but i would be at your back don't worry.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kay25(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
She has no problem with God but you who recorded it will be judged for making it a stumbling block unto others
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Asadujames202(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:
It is not her fault that she has nyash. Big booty problems. If someone like Magnolia with her plank bumbum makes same move, you won’t video it. Abeg leave her to dance. The act of whining waist is an age-long African move. Before Shakira was conceived, Africans have been whining their waist and it wasn’t considered erotic or immoral.

She no wear pants

Pocahontas do you wear pants?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by redsun(m): 12:50pm On Nov 14, 2021
Church atmosphere is main to give the adherents joy and freedom. The same joy and freedom that none adherents find in wine bars and clubs but in more expensive and adventurous ways.

It's a motivational social and spiritual gathering that gives the people hope and assurance that life is worth living even though they have no clue on how they can work it out.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bluntemperor: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
Who is the gutter heart that took the video in church?

I just wander o!
What is this World turning into?
About three weeks ago,it was a man with dance mania in the House of God you recorded it and now this daughter if Zion who may not even be aware that something is going on behind,you makes it subject of discussion! Na wa for una!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by smartasuen(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
What matters most is the motive. If it's totally to glorify God's name, then she's done absolutely nothing wrong!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Malory: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WETIN HAPPEN angry
Oga no go find work
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OBALOLA55(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
Oga no mind me jare, I’m jobless
GOD GO PROVIDEsad
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Malory: 1:04pm On Nov 14, 2021
OBALOLA55:
GOD GO PROVIDEsad
Same way God has been providing for me but you kept calling me a jobless Mallam. You can now see that it is not good to throw stones when you are living in a glass house
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OBALOLA55(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Malory:
God has been providing for you but you kept calling me a jobless Mallam
OK
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Amanda4life: 1:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

SOME PEOPLE WILL COME HERE TO CRITICIZED MUSLIMS.

WHILE CHRISTAINS FAILED TO PUT THEIR HOUSE IN ORDER
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Bayyajidda(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
delightglobal:
is it a sin to dance for God/

Dance for Satan, you mean?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by almarthins(m): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
tarantino1:

When DAVID naked dance and person chastise am, abeg wetin God do the person again?

U for use pant n brazier dance because u re praising God na. U be David?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Randgist: 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2021
I personally did not see any challenge there that would warrant any atom of crucification or judgement upon the lady.

If you observe very well. The atmosphere is high with praise and worship. And these lady dressed fully!

I mean its not her fault that she happens to be well rounded and never lacking in physical endowment.

Secondly, she never even noticed the bootygrapher behind her while she is consentrated devoting her worship to her maker through her energetic dance moves.

Its unfortunate that the bootygrapher missed the point.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by 9niceguy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most Nigerian CHURCHES are not different from BETNAIJA shops, especially the Pentecostals.
Anything Goes..!
More interested in the package at hand than the package handler.
That's the Reality.

How can someone be shaking bom bom like that in the church? Haba!
Even if pastor see this, devil go minister to him small.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ruggman: 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
Did you get the consent of this lady before exposing her personal act of worship to public judgement and ridicule?.

How did arrive at the conclusion that she is doing it for the wrong reasons?.

She may have been carried away by the euphoria of the melody and deep in worship like King David

She can sue you and claim damages, internet is not a license to defame people and breach their rights to privacy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Moneyboyz: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
You went to church and didn't mind your business. Pervert.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
RichDad1:
Let God be the judge. Face what brought you to church.
Are u supporting immodesty or what? Where did the bible tell us to hide evil when we see it?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Randgist: 1:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

You be bastard. I just called you one. Your father. You get luck say na social media. W be like you wan die for street. It can be deeper than you see. See me phone number 07054261723

Guys make una calm down na. Ener reach the matter wey person go die.

Oky i appoligise for una 2.

E don do make matter rest. Weather to hot abeg

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 1:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..
You are actually the devil's child for supporting evil dressing and seduction! Why wear revealing dresses to public places? Or don't you know that it is sin to place stumbling blocks on the path of others? She is causing people to lust and you are here supporting her. May God deliver u all.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by yemmywesey(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
Name the church, make guys flood the church next Sunday, hope the lady dey single sha

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
You post it here because your flesh still eating you spiritually
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by emmykk(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
olatade:
Please is it a sin to look at a woman’s ass in church cus this woman is really shaking it very well and I’m admiring the ass. Can I say I’m admiring God’s creation in the presence of God? I don’t want to go to hell undecided

It is not a sin...but if the thought of have sex with her pop up you don sin be that.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by FarmTech(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kay25:
She has no problem with God but you who recorded it will be judged for making it a stumbling block unto others
Eph 5:11 tells us to expose sin. Hiding sin is satanic. If the op's intension is to expose sin, he is doing a gud job b4 God. Repent and expose sin. Immodesty have secretly eaten up Christians and many men of God are doing absolutely nothing about it.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by irunoko(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
the Bible says LET EVERYTHING THAT HAS BREADTH PRAISE THE LORD.shes using the whole of her Body to praise God while a perverted mind is thinking otherwise cool
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bluntemperor:

I just wander o!
What is this World turning into?
About three weeks ago,it was a man with dance mania in the House of God you recorded it and now this daughter if Zion who may not even be aware that something is going on behind,you makes it subject of discussion! Na wa for una!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by irunoko(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
expertman:
Lol. Tell us the church name nah.

Besides that's her own way of making Jesus and his followers happy in church swears say u no enjoy the dancing steps .

For recording that Yansh I sentence you to 30days dry fasting without food not water.
the church is in ajah but I've forgotten the name of the church

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.