Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113183 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Oga I'm not the one who did the recording. I only said that it is stupid of you to call him a pedophile as the lady is not a small girl.

I dare you to call me pedophile again and drop your phone number here, that's all I need. If you no die inside Naija jail make I bend. Eh get some insult wey I no dey use joke oh. I don save your picture.

You be bastard. I just called you one. Your father. You get luck say na social media. W be like you wan die for street. It can be deeper than you see. See me phone number 07054261723

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Do your thing without dragging Islam to it, verily once angel of death visit you on your due date, then shall you know.

I have the Life of God in me. Everlasting life is my portion. Death is just a doorway to my God

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by jarvis4: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Any male sitting behind and concentrating is either blind, gay, castrated or all of the above! undecided
you can say that again

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Jostoman: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
she is only using what God gave her to praise her God
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by filleSouriante(f): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
teeshet:
fille I hear you shake yours in church. I'm coming next week. dress sexy

Get thee behind me in Jesus name grin grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by godisshit(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
What a stupid and historically inaccurate statement.

The Crusades were a defensive war to stop Muslims from numerous attempts at conquering Europe and the Catholic Rosary was created by St. Anthony many centuries before there was anything like Islam.

engrchykae:
Catholic and Islam na the same na,both carry rosary (just different names)
Both are warmongers(crusaders and jihadists)

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by treatise: 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

At the person that recorded, receive what you merit
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by godisshit(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Because dancing is the same as an agbaya fake prophet having sex with his daughter in law or raping a 6 year old girl.

AntiChristian:

The dance elevates your God.

Even Jesus and Mary were seem dancing for God like that right?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

You be bastard. I just called you one. Your father. You get luck say na social media. W be like you wan die for street. It can be deeper than you see. See me phone number 07054261723
Lol. I'm not a street boy sorry. But make sure that number is correct, because na through police I go run your matter. You dey accuse me of being a pedophile, you get mind. You no even sabi say na criminal offense. Just give me time. Eh go soon red for you. You go escape only if that number dey wrong.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by megareal: 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Both the recorder and the ukwu lady will not make heaven shocked shocked grin.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by stanliwise(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..
You are a learner

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 12:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Oga I'm not the one who did the recording. I only said that it is stupid of you to call him a pedophile as the lady is not a small girl.

I dare you to call me pedophile again and drop your phone number here, that's all I need. If you no die inside Naija jail make I bend. Eh get some insult wey I no dey use joke oh. I don save your picture.

I don send you number. If you don't locate me then I'll locate you. If you be real man, drop your number.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Lol. I'm not a street boy sorry. But make sure that number is correct, because na through police I go run your matter. You dey accuse me of being a pedophile, you get mind. You no even sabi say na criminal offense. Just give me time. Eh go soon red for you. You go escape only if that number dey wrong.

Your father is from the streets if not they'll not raise a pedophile like you. The number is very correct. I also dare you to drop yours. Abi you no get mind? I no dey send police but you'll be visited

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Cjayboy: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
As far as you can't ascertain her state of mind while in God's presence, don't be negative to avoid punishing yourself.
King David, danced more than this, and many thought he's insane ,not until God Almighty blessed him.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Yinktunechi: 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na her assets she dey use praise im God grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Mummyfour(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Slawal23:
Actually dancing is not part of worship. But difficult to believe.
Yet David danced almost to a point of unclothedness that God cursed his wife Micah with barrenness because she ridiculed him when she realised that he threw caution to the winds and danced to the glory of God
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Kaybex007(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2021
Do people of nowadays go to church to serve God or to watch, snap pix and record videos of their fellow members. While a member is busy praising and serving her God, another one is busy recording her. I'm so sorry for you if you are the type, continue to record until God decides to give the goodies that belongs to you to the serious ones who follow the reasons for going to church. As for the church head, if you've employed a cameraman before tell him to stop coming cuz you now have so many cameramen/women who will render the service for free.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

I don send you number. If you don't locate me then I'll locate you. If you be real man, drop your number.
You're a little boy that I probably shouldn't even be exchanging words with. But don't worry, you don't need to know my identity. Na police go change am for you and you no go know who send them. I just hope say you foolish reach to give me your real number.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Incandescent(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:

Shut up.

We know your type. Rogues like you wey don turn NPF to boy boy.

All your gra gra na naija e end for
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Lovenorth: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2021
Majority of them are like that, that's why a lot of men go to church to give food to their eyes

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by drmuchin: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
eventainment:

G strings

O.G
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

Shut up.

We know your type. Rogues like you wey don turn NPF to boy boy.

All your gra gra na naija e end for
Why is he accusing me of being a pedophile, just because I differed in opinion from him. I understand banter but Pedophile is serious defamation and even US police go arrest you just for that.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
You're a little boy that I probably shouldn't even be exchanging words with. But don't worry, you don't need to know my identity. Na police go change am for you and you no go know who send them. I just hope say you foolish reach to give me your real number.

You still be small pikin. You no bold. I think say you get mind. See the way he's mentioning police like one running to mummy. You never see life that's why. Having cumulated everything you've said so far, I know your type. The type that can rape kids if given the opportunity. The type that wag their tongue over every passing fine girl. The type that takes advantage of a lady and calls it smartness. The type that can snatch his neighbor's wife or friend's girlfriend and say after all she came after me. Your mentality is sick. But I wish to see you face to face and I promise to correct it. You think I'm just your usual nairalander with whom your their tantrums on a daily. Watch your back
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Everyone is seeking validation and Likes on the internet, like their whole existence depends on it...We can only pity them!

So sad...

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Raph82(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
To make heaven go hard the guy wey record this video. angry So Na wetin u go do for church be this? U dey sample yansh wey dey shake during praise time?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by redsun(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
That was like dancing to a wicked dancehall tune on a dance floor. grin

I am she's got some guys she targeting as protective husbands behind her. cool
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ityP(m): 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

I love these present day churches. You can twerk in church and no one would say anything. You're twerking for Jesus. Next up, guy go dey rock babe yansh for church and it would be said they're rocking for Jesus grin
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Incandescent(m): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Why is he accusing me of being a pedophile, just because I differed in opinion from him. I understand banter but Pedophile is serious defamation and even US police go arrest you just for that.

Oga. If you take everything here seriously you'd injure yourself.

Are you a pedophile?
It you're not waka face front

Besides is JohnBull your real name? Why are you scared of defamation?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by herveze: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is why I respect Islamic religion, no such thing to corrupt minds when praying. Even it is not compulsory for housewives to pray at mosque,they are allow to pray inside their husband room than doing all these. It is in church you will see mini skirt sitting at the front and pastor will keep mute about it
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ichuksman: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2021
Some people no dey go church to worship Baba Goddey but to look wetin no concern dem. If no, wetin go make the person wey video this innocent woman worshipping her God.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

You still be small pikin. You no bold. I think say you get mind. See the way he's mentioning police like one running to mummy. You never see life that's why. Having cumulated everything you've said so far, I know your type. The type that can rape kids if given the opportunity. The type that wag their tongue over every passing fine girl. The type that takes advantage of a lady and calls it smartness. The type that can snatch his neighbor's wife or friend's girlfriend and say after all she came after me. Your mentality is sick. But I wish to see you face to face and I promise to correct it. You think I'm just your usual nairalander with whom your their tantrums on a daily. Watch your back
You live a miserable life, na why you go just jump out dey insult people anyhow. Make I just leave you for your mates. I only pity you.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by eteba(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
That church go full pour next Sunday, if d name is released......this I know 4 sure!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Chioma Ifemeludike: "I Slept With Apostle Suleman Twice For Moneyā€¯ (Video) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.