Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113271 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Tribu(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
She come collect souls wey we harvest undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by lkillbrokehoes: 11:50am On Nov 14, 2021
Some women don't dress appropriately to church, why is she wearing a tight and revealing cloth? smh

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2021
ensamy:
Mary Magdalene did same for Jesus and when the disciples tried to stop her then Jesus rebuked them make them leave her I dey enjoy the thing.
It's same.
and Jesus cum
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Vinnie2000(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2021
Bayyajidda:

Lie of the devil. Twerk loosely in church and call it filled with spirit or dancing for the 'lord'. Obvious doctrine of the devil, strategically stationed to seduce and distract true worshipper from the path of life to the path of damnation. Are you aware of how many men that did lust after her in the church auditorium with that singular dance? This is reason you hard feel the presence of the LORD in many churches today as they are mostly filled with the atmosphere of diverse lust.

Lolsss.. cheesy grin

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Aguiyimba(m): 11:54am On Nov 14, 2021
If u dance for church wahala, if u no dance for church wahala. Which way Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Patrioticman007(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Your mind is polluted. Have you seen Igbo ladies dance their traditional dance during anIgbo praise?

They bend over and gyrate their waist even if they have small or big ikebe they will do it. They are focussed on the dance while you are focused on being enticed. The one with the error in your OS is you and not them.

Comparing this to even a mosque is the height of being delusional. In Christianity praise is done with all our heart IN FREEDOM while in Islam THE BONDAGE IS REAL

Do your thing without dragging Islam to it, verily once angel of death visit you on your due date, then shall you know.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by pillar2016(m): 11:55am On Nov 14, 2021
For recording her, we the elders have temporarily removed your name from people that have met heaven cut off mark..you go church the record yashe ..
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Alwaysachick: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2021
Kizzygentle:
Perverts everywere... So because she is curvy she shouldn't dance in the church. The person that did this video is the devil.. So he couldnt worship or focus rather perversing on a lady worshiping God innocently without any negative intention..

That dressing and provocative dancing should not be allowed in the church, call a spade a spade
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by rollywise(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
To be honest, you're not only stupid, you have a very bad character as well masquerading inside Christianity. If you have female daughters, you'll definitely imbibe a bad attitude in them that will chase even good gentlemen faraway. Na your type dey call every guy bad. At the end your female kids will be unmarried.

All your sisters will be unmarried. Let me not swear for your kids coz you no go even born. A pedophile like you shouldn't give birth. No be me holy pass but I was better raised than to bring out my phone to start recording a dancing woman's ass inside the church. Calling you A FOOL will be in order. Even the Bible called your type "foolish Galatians". So you see your foolishness is Bible certified. This means say your mumu go tey
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

I'm an accomplished móron
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What's gutter heart there?
If he was in the spirit he wouldn’t have noticed.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
MoneyTrees:

Mkpurummiri teenager sighted
as disgusted as I am by the mention of that name, all I can say to you is zukwanuike!!!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
If he was in the spirit he wouldn’t have noticed.
Young lady what spirit are you even talking about??
What if the woman asked him to make a video of her doing to that..?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
This christianity enh!!!!
Even Jesus go wow for una
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Young lady what spirit are you even talking about??
What if the woman asked him to make a video of her doing to that..?
she would have shown more than that don’t you think? Anyway, I think it’s wrong for people to be moving phones about in church looking for things to catch on camera
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by APCNig: 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.

She is already fuccking Pastors, Assistant Pastors, Choirs, Ushers and Church goers like me and you, all for her jesus, definitely not my Jesus.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by blamingthedevil: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
[center][[/center]quote author=Nwaokija post=107599813]Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
she would have shown more than that don’t you think? Anyway, I think it’s wrong for people to be moving phones about in church looking for things to catch on camera
You have a point young lady..
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by akanbiaa(m): 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Joysticks:
Ex olosho
Are you saying current ones dont attend churches ?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Silentgroper(m): 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chochovini:
. Don‘t mind the Ewu Gambia. I don‘t even know what exactly he aimed to achieve by posting this video here. Stupid he-goat of his type.
Please hw on earth did u knw it's a he behind d recording. Y una just dey like. Una don conclude say na man record d woman. D funny thing is, in a church, a woman is more likely to do d recording than a mann.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Frankody: 12:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
Invite only, get hi now. � https://hi.com/Frankody
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Lewisdinho(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
I know she has a great ASSet, but trust me she danced mechanically not spiritually and she might have tipped someone to video her so she could trend. Everybody wants to trend by all possible means these days and she decided to do hers in the church.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by godisshit(m): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Why is a follower of the degenerate, illiterate child rapist prophet so concerned about what happens inside Church when muslima prostitutes are offering free sex as a way of celebrating Ramadan?

[img]https://images./5AWNiTK9rpbethiLa4gdxk.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./6qIfiWguIKjTmmFdG36ZWo.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
When church becomes similar to nightclub. Even Jesus go fear!

Girls dey slay for Jesus.

She dey whine body for Jesus.

Na to dey rock for Jesus remain.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by one4GOD(f): 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
while the praise was going on you only engaged yourself in video recording if this, waoooh shame!!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

All your sisters will be unmarried. Let me not swear for your kids coz you no go even born. A pedophile like you shouldn't give birth. No be me holy pass but I was better raised than to bring out my phone to start recording a dancing woman's ass inside the church. Calling you A FOOL will be in order. Even the Bible called your type "foolish Galatians". So you see your foolishness is Bible certified. This means say your mumu go tey
Oga I'm not the one who did the recording. I only said that it is stupid of you to call him a pedophile as the lady is not a small girl.

I dare you to call me pedophile again and drop your phone number here, that's all I need. If you no die inside Naija jail make I bend. Eh get some insult wey I no dey use joke oh. I don save your picture.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
See as she take yansh resemble mynd44
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Jostoman: 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:
And you recorded it to put out here?
What is your aim?
P.s what ever wrong you think she has done you have your equal share of it already
is it not God that gave her what she is shaking after all she is only using it to praise her God in the church and not in the club.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Angelfrost(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nahunger:

You have said it all, couldn't he just look and concentrate on his reasons for coming to church.
He only succeded in inviting the insults, mockery to the church and his faith...
Ain't there units in the church he can take his concerns too and should no action be taken must he worship there!
How people think this days surprises me.

Everyone is seeking validation and Likes on the internet, like their whole existence depends on it...We can only pity them!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by labelle123(f): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
BuharisBoy:
You can't see these in catholic churches
. Never!!!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Teeboi56: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
Church and dance be like 5 &6 is that how to praise Ur God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.