Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral (113273 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Actually, his own sin is far worse and despicable!!! Such stupidity is beyond me.

You have said it all, couldn't he just look and concentrate on his reasons for coming to church.
He only succeded in inviting the insults, mockery to the church and his faith...
Ain't there units in the church he can take his concerns too and should no action be taken must he worship there!
How people think this days surprises me.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Rebuke: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:
Everybody is different abeg ..

She's worshipping in her own way ...

All perverts see is ass shaking...

We have a long way to go morally

Yhu nailed it! The woman doesn't appear to me as someone trying to attract attention to her body intentionally. She was dancing and whatever is her intention, it's between she and her creator.

The person recording and posting it on the internet needs a head check.

I mean, how do yhu start recording someone's back side when service is on? Seriously, what kinda people go to church these days?

Shame on whoever recorded and posted it online.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by shizzleStar: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2021
Funny thread

As for me, I appreciate both the recorder and dancer. Good video! Nice content!

Ndi hollier than thou and blame pushers, over to you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by CSTRR: 11:32am On Nov 14, 2021
When Churches like deeper life ask you to dress well, some people will say it is only the heart that matters.

Unserious Christians.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2021
Ugo4hotish:

Mumu simp or feminist...

Ain't there units in the church he can take his concerns too and should no action be taken must he worship there!
How people think this days surprises

FYI.... No Muslim will post any misdoings in their mosque so why should he be bringing solvable problems to people like you who do not have a solution other than bad mouthing.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Pedrokush: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Inside church shocked sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
sleekman:

Abegi shut up!
So you see nothing wrong in the video so why are you chastising him for bringing it here? She wore a body hugging dress and intentionally twerking in church. Na God she come praise abi na sons of Ahab she con find to lead them to damnation. Even some children of Israel no go for concentrate with that kind bazooka for their front

Use your head that's why you have one...
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by godfirstawe: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2021
This video finally made nairaland front page.
Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
easiest:

This indicate that dancing in the church should be aborted, though the dancer mean no harm but she is highly endowed and not need to be twisting her waist.
Even Jesus christ won't support this kind of dance.
The poster posted it so people can have another thought about woman dancing in the church

If you think so, a quick question for you!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by raphy(m): 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Any lady tht goes to church without shaking bum.bum.for God whether she is married or not is under depression n should be watch closely .
I like dancing fir God my own but I don't scatter everywhere like someone who is high.

Life is something money can't buy so always give thanks and thank God for taking you out this far. With no serious sickness or trouble.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No, naaaa. Darling, no. Baby, why? Ah! See as poco has finally spoilt my market and man wey I dey try enter. cry cry There is small thing there, love. Truth to God. You can still press small thing. It's one sugar zaddy like that I am waiting for oh, to send me 700k so I will goan do the butt to your liking. It was meant to be a surprise. That was why I haven't told you. Ehn. Biko. Sorry.

grin grin grin
cheesy

You want to do yansh? Abeg o. Do the one I can handle. Don’t carry oversize and come and meet me. I’m still young.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Adakintroy: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
All of una de blame the person weh film. But not the mumu mode weh push am come front page. Catalyst for spreading it on a Sunday morning.

If I say nairaland mode are made up of educated idiotes them go say I de insult them.

If that thing go viral..let it viral him own. No spread the virus reach here.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by geechy: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2021
Use geechy

@op...

I've not seen it on tiktok...so how is it viral?
You see a news item on igbere.tv.news, the sun, and sites of hungry bloggers and you think its viral.??

Anyway, the 2 left legged person wey get time to video yansh inside church.... Na him I wan to greet

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nahunger(m): 11:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Grace001:
The recorder is a complete church goer
You got it
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by OTlandlord: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
Nah yoruba woman grin grin grin...nah thier life
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Ddokie: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:

Nonsense.

Moral responsibility also entails we understand that certain things we do, no matter how unintentional we are about it, can affect others adversely.

Can a woman of that age deny she isn't aware that a heavy backside shaking vigorously has the capacity to lead even the most saintly men to lust?

BuharisBoy:

You can't see these in catholic churches

Who told you?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by MoneyTrees(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
AdaNri1:
Who is the gutter heart that took the video in church?
Mkpurummiri teenager sighted
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Magnoliaa(f): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2021
AfroKnight:
cheesy

You want to do yansh? Abeg o. Do the one I can handle. Don’t carry oversize and come and meet me. I’m still young.

No worries. wink Anything for you, my cockroach. You will live long with me by your side. No dey fear. kiss Shey ya not hangry anymore?
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by JohnBullMySon: 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
rollywise:

Birds of a feather would always flock together. Once the conscience is dead, anything can go. The mind is the center of everything you see happen on Earth whether good or bad. In your mind this guy is very normal because you would do same. I wish your neighbors will see this your shameless defence so that can hide their female children from your likes. Pervert.
To be honest, you're not only stupid, you have a very bad character as well masquerading inside Christianity. If you have female daughters, you'll definitely imbibe a bad attitude in them that will chase even good gentlemen faraway. Na your type dey call every guy bad. At the end your female kids will be unmarried.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by spencekat(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2021
BuharisBoy:

You can't see these in catholic churches
I hear
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by MoneyTrees(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
Adakintroy:
All of una de blame the person weh film. But not the mumu mode weh push am come front page. Catalyst for spreading it on a Sunday morning.

If I say nairaland mode are made up of educated idiotes them go say I de insult them.

If that thing go viral..let it viral him own. No spread the virus reach here.

No you're wrong grin
you nor get OT
Nairaland mods are good when they don't push BBN threads to FP
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by ASIWAJULEMIFORS: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Was the picture taken in the church or nightclub? Would appreciate answer to this.
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 11:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Incandescent:

Dirty fool. This is why your life is a mess
you are an idiot
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by idanone(m): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o
remember that woman in the bible who mocked david for dancing nake in the presence of the lord almighty. May ur life never be barren!!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Nwaokija:
Viral Video of a curvy lady dancing in church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1B0qBdJR2o

Don't destroy yourself for nothing. David's wife ended her lineage because of something like this.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by teeshet: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2021
filleSouriante:

Sense wee nor Kee you o, Say Amen cool
fille I hear you shake yours in church. I'm coming next week. dress sexy
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Greenerie(f): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
[I sent u something a while back ,I asked for ur opinion,but u blatantly ignored me.I fear women and their human nature.

quote author=pocohantas post=107605836]It is not her fault that she has nyash. Big booty problems. If someone like Magnolia with her plank bumbum makes same move, you won’t video it. Abeg leave her to dance. The act of whining waist is an age-long African move. Before Shakira was conceived, Africans have been whining their waist and it wasn’t considered erotic or immoral.[/quote]
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by Incandescent(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
teeshet:
Teeshet is a complete idiot

Fixed!
Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by stanliwise(m): 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
ForeThinker:

Mtchew because we are Christians now mean we are made of wood Abi?

1 Like

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by franchasng: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
olatade:
Please is it a sin to look at a woman’s ass in church cus this woman is really shaking it very well and I’m admiring the ass. Can I say I’m admiring God’s creation in the presence of God? I don’t want to go to hell undecided
my brother something must kill a man, same way something must carry man enter hell, na look you look, you no kill anybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of A Curvy Lady Dancing In Church During Praise & Worship Goes Viral by AfroKnight: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Magnoliaa:

No worries. wink Anything for you, my cockroach. You will live long with me by your side. No dey fear. kiss Shey ya not hangry anymore?

Hanger is not in my dictionary normally... cheesy Oya come to zaddy. Make sure you do the yansh on time so I don’t behave like this guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Why I Took 65-year Old Wife, By Kumuyi / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.