Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23132 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2022
Reincarnation Explains Child Prodigies & Innate Talent
gauguinteekampsketch750Spiritually and intellectually, we seem to pick up where we have left off. Our hard earned achievements in spiritual, intellectual and artistic pursuits are retained—they are a part of us. As such, efforts in advancing ourselves are never wasted as we build upon our endeavors from lifetime to lifetime. Child prodigies can be explained by reincarnation, as the soul appears to be able to download information and talent into the developing physical body and mind.

An example of how talent and concepts can be downloaded from the soul involves the Paul Gauguin | Peter Teekamp reincarnation case, as Peter unconsciously replicated sketches done in his previous incarnation as Gauguin. The reincarnation case of John Elliotson | Norm Shealy demonstrates how talent as a medical doctor can be carried over from one incarnation to another.

Though talents can come through from one lifetime to another, conversely, if the soul needs to take a different path in a particular lifetime, talents may be blocked.

Though we seem to have a similar level of spiritual maturity and intellectual advancement across lifetimes, we can trade off being poor and rich, famous and unknown. We take turns in being placed in and out of the spotlight. Our status in life seems to be determined by the karma we have created in past lifetimes, as well as by the lessons our souls’ have set for ourselves. Still, there is the pattern that powerful souls come back as powerful souls, great artists come back as great artists and those who have made an impact in the past do so again in subsequent lifetimes.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2023
Ratak Puntso seems like any other 2-year-olds, but he has always been destined for an exceptional life. Recognised as the reincarnation of the grand master Kalu Rinpoche, Ratak is already inducted as a grand Lama of Tibetan Buddhism.

He will spend his childhood without much contact with peers around his age. Instead, he will be surrounded by monks, tutors and servants who all take part in passing down the teaching as well as protecting the “precious” child.

Documentary: The Lama Child
Directed by: Jeanne Mascolo & Bruno Vienne
Production: Mona Lisa Production

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:16am On Jan 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7ER08F9rGo

"Through a Glass, Darkly"

by Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

And I see not in my blindness
What the objects were I wrought,
But as God rules o'er our bickerings
It was through His will I fought.

So forever in the future,
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter,
But to die again, once more.

In the dimness of the shadows
Where we hairy heathens warred,
I can taste in thought the lifeblood;
We used teeth before the sword.

While in later clearer vision
I can sense the coppery sweat,
Feel the pikes grow wet and slippery
When our Phalanx, Cyrus met.

Hear the rattle of the harness
Where the Persian darts bounced clear,
See their chariots wheel in panic
From the Hoplite's leveled spear.

See the goal grow monthly longer,
Reaching for the walls of Tyre.
Hear the crash of tons of granite,
Smell the quenchless eastern fire.

Still more clearly as a Roman,
Can I see the Legion close,
As our third rank moved in forward
And the short sword found our foes.

Once again I feel the anguish
Of that blistering treeless plain
When the Parthian showered death bolts,
And our discipline was in vain.

I remember all the suffering
Of those arrows in my neck.
Yet, I stabbed a grinning savage
As I died upon my back.

Once again I smell the heat sparks
When my Flemish plate gave way
And the lance ripped through my entrails
As on Crecy's field I lay.

In the windless, blinding stillness
Of the glittering tropic sea
I can see the bubbles rising
Where we set the captives free.

Midst the spume of half a tempest
I have heard the bulwarks go
When the crashing, point blank round shot
Sent destruction to our foe.

I have fought with gun and cutlass
On the red and slippery deck
With all Hell aflame within me
And a rope around my neck.

And still later as a General
Have I galloped with Murat
When we laughed at death and numbers
Trusting in the Emperor's Star.

Till at last our star faded,
And we shouted to our doom
Where the sunken road of Ohein
Closed us in its quivering gloom.

So but now with Tanks a'clatter
Have I waddled on the foe
Belching death at twenty paces,
By the star shell's ghastly glow.

So as through a glass, and darkly
The age long strife I see
Where I fought in many guises,
Many names, but always me.

And I see not in my blindness
What the objects were I wrought,
But as God rules o'er our bickerings
It was through His will I fought.

So forever in the future,
Shall I battle as of yore,
Dying to be born a fighter,
But to die again, once more.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2023
As a rule of thumb, humans cannot completely understand the meaning of the interactions between the material and the spiritual world. They are symbols, sigils or magic formulas that allow us to reach certain types of beneficial vibrations that open the internal doors of healing, prosperity and consciousness. They also can function as talisman or an amulet
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2023
Founder of Knights Templar. Yes it is clear in a past life I founded Knights Templar. The Yoruba priests referred to me as Ejiobe because I am the father of the Merovingian Franks. It is clear from the portraits that I have been reborn just as Dalai Lama was reborn over and over again. I do believe that the Tibetans have a more accurate system for detecting reincarnated souls.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Jakumo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2023
The picture is none other than Mad Vlad Putin the war criminal aged fourteen.

This is an old Willie Nelson song about reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZSLckCvgQ

1 Like

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Jakumo:
The picture on the left is none other than Mad Vlad Putin the war criminal aged fourteen, while the one on the right is "Home Alone" movie actor Macauley Caukin

This is an old Willie Nelson song about reincarnation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouZSLckCvgQ

We are reborn with our same faces yet our bodies may be different. I was very slim when I was younger which matched up with my life as the Prince of Austria an old Frankish kingdom. As Huge De Payens I was built more like an old knight. I have been a king many times before as I am a hidden king now yet I will save that before another time.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Jan 11, 2023
Richwallet:

We are reborn with our same faces yet our bodies may be different. I was very slim when I was younger which matched up with my life as the Prince of Austria an old Frankish kingdom. As Huge De Payens I was built more like an old knight. I have been a king many times before as I am a hidden king now yet I will save that before another time.

Dude, I know for sure you smoking on some gooooood chit.

Since mail-order delivery is out of the question, just drop a hint as to the specific strain you prefer to imbibe, so I can note it down.

On a related note just in case you might have been wondering what similarities are shared between the Star Ship Enterprise with a roll of bathroom tissue, it is of course that they both circle Uranus to wipe out the Klingons.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2023
Most issues are solved by keeping an open mind.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
While you for the sky watch your feet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_Y8yFXifP8
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why was reincarnation kept secret?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4vLzaVER80
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 2:05am On Jan 22, 2023
This is the incredible story of the family of St. Bernard of Clairvaux. That its story should so well serve as the basis of a novel while yet remaining factual is proof enough that there has never been anything like it. There were nine in the family−seven men filled with the joy of living and the love of battle; two women with sentiments no less strong in the pleasures of life but much wiser in the ways of men. Their lives bring them into contact with all types of humanity. Popes, Kings, Cardinals, diplomats, saints and sinners, were at one time or another friend or enemy of this remarkable family. Siege was laid to great cities, tournaments were held before the great of the earth until suddenly, like the noise of a great wind, the family assembled for the great Tournament of their lives. All glamour, riches, honors, abandoned−it became this family against the world.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 2:09am On Jan 27, 2023
Genetically the face would stay the same amongst a man's descendants to where and when he was reborn he would be similar facial features.

Not only are we Merovingian kings descendants of royal Yahounde we are the transmigrated souls of Sumerian kings.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:50pm On Jan 27, 2023

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2023
Go to Google Images and type in, Swarthy Skin Tones of various races. King James was Swarthy Negro yet Queen Elizabeth was Swarthy White. The nobility was mixed race as was all of Sumeria. Semi means part of and introduces my next point well. The word Semitic comes from Shem the oldest son of Noah who was king of Sumeria. The Egyptian hieroglyphs on the various races shows Shem as tan, light brown, i.e lightskin, mixed race. The Ethiopian painting from the 4th Century depicts Christ and all his disciples as tan, lightskin, mixed race. Modern Iranians are Persian and Semitic and they are Swarthy and some Tawny. The Spartans, Trojans, Persians, Minoans, Greeks and Romans were all mixed appearing mostly tan and mixed race. Some of them were ruddy or a dark reddish brown but very few.

1 Share

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2023

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
We can be color blind but swarthy does not mean jet black as in Nubian. The Hebrews and Persians were swarthy and tawny, in fact many modern Persisns known as Irainans are swarthy and tawny, they are Semitic.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (/ˈmɛɡən/; born Rachel Meghan Markle; August 4, 1981) is an American member of the British royal family and former actress. She is the wife of Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, the younger son of King Charles III.

Her royalness Meghan is swarthy as was Shakespeare and other nobility of Europe. I am going to spell it out, my conclusion is that the Egyptians depiction of the Semitic people is swarthy and tawn is accurate. Noah was an albino man whose sons were Shem aka lightskin, Yapeth pale and yellow and some were dark mongols and then Ham who was dark and became jet black due to living so long at the Equator. Neither the dark skin not the pale skin were predominant ever among Western civilization which includes Persians and Tygrans of Ethiopia. The Igbos who are descendants of dispersed Israelites that ventured and received in Africa were originally swarthy, tawny and ruddy skin tones.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tigrayans (Tigrinya are a Semitic-speaking ethnic group indigenous to the Tigray Region of northern Ethiopia.They speak the Tigrinya language, an Afroasiatic language belonging to the Ethiopian Semitic branch.

Descriptions of Queen Sheba as a dark skin woman is not accurate. Semitic people are of light complexion and they were the nobility of the ancient and medieval Western world that is outside of Egyptian Nubian world.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Facts are facts even early Whites knew they were not of the nobility and original Westerners.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Color prejudice exists in the world because people tend to trust those who look like them and mistrust those who don't. All are one within Christ.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
We all know the Hebrew Edomite before their conversion to Christianity under Emperor Constantine were wicked yet they were Black. And the Romans were not exactly jet black rather even dark skin, they.were mostly light skin and it's proven by many portraits. Being that Rome is very far from the Equator the people had lighter skin as did most Semitic peoples. And we must remember Semi means part of and is a root word a lot times used to signify mixed. Many people are beginning to question the historical accuracy of modern history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojUVlHxnG-w

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
They love Egypt which is Nubia so much yet refuse to accept that Hebrews came from light skin Semitic people. The Judeans, Isrealites, Greeks, Romans, Gauls, Celts, Franks were all mixed stock in appearance.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
taw·ny
/ˈtônē/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
of an orange-brown or yellowish-brown color.
"tawny eyes"

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
They have a colorist issue the ruddy skin among us Semitic people they have hatred of the idea of coming from a lighter skin ancestor. They would rather believe that they came from Egyptians who were clearly Nubian and jet black. Is it hard to believe that some Semitic people living in Africa became mixed with Nubia thus became darker? Yet these people were originally ancestrally Semitic and thus of lighter hue. King David, King Solomon and Esua were ruddy skin tone yet this well after Hebrews had ventured in Egypt for hundreds of years under the Nubian Sun, eating with them and mixing their blood.

Here is one of my relatives Delphi Kimm Washington she was an Empress of the Washitaw Empire she has ruddy skin. My great grandfather came from France and marry Delphi's grandmother so she received the Delphi title of Frankish royalty and nobility. My father's family became very dark because my great grandfather's mother was a dark skin Washitaw Princess. As time went on we married more and more Netchez women of color so my father's family De France is quite ruddy. Yet I am very light skin which is the original color of my Merovingian Frankish family although some of my relatives are White. So I have both sides being Semitic people we have always been in the middle of Black and White. The Igbos started off as Semitic Israelites and as a group they are lighter in complexion to the Nubian tribes of Africa.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 5:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
How many years did the Israelites spent in Egypt?
430 years
The Book of Exodus itself attempts to ground the event firmly in history, dating the exodus to the 2666th year after creation (Exodus 12:40-41), the construction of the tabernacle to year 2667 (Exodus 40:1-2, 17), stating that the Israelites dwelled in Egypt for 430 years (Exodus 12:40-41), and including place names ..

The light skin Semitic Hebrews became ruddy amongst the nobility after mixing with the dark skin Nubian nobility.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:11am On Feb 10, 2023
I never had any problems coming from darker ancestors as my mother taught against skin prejudice. Yet now we can see that the darker came from the lighter, did you know that Noah was an albino? Yes. grin

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2023
Fair skin, tan or light brown is the ideal skin tone everywhere even Whites desire fair skin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlNq4H61wwE

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2023
Isn't it obvious that dark skin people bleach their skin to become tan and that pale Whites sun ray themselves until they are tan? Tan brown is the ideal color and it is the color of Shem who is Noah's elder son called Semitic people.

Dark skin Indians bleach to become tan and olive tone.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:23am On Feb 17, 2023
Rival races, many people see the world first.over the spirit in these End Times.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:26am On Feb 17, 2023
It's clear to me that Egyptians were dark skin and that Ethiopia means burnt face because to the lighter skin mixed Greeks that were Black.

The dark skin resprsents the Egyptian.

The tan skin represents the Semitic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings / Denrele At The African Fashion Week In Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.