Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23126 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:32am On Feb 17, 2023
I want to reinterate that the Semitic People are light skin according to the authority of the Egyptians who were dark skin. These are the Four Races according to the dark skin Nubian Egyptians. The way West African Israelites became darker they mixed with the dark skin Egyptian women of Africa. The same process occurred with the Whites of Europe who one third claim descent from Emperor Charlgemange obviously a man of mixed race as the Germanic Franks were Semitic Hebrews.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Kingpharamond: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2023
Hollywood's depiction of King Solomon and Queen Sheba as tan is historically accurate. Although they were ethnically Black people there still exists many tan skin ethnic Whites.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Israelites were Semitic and therefore had light skin such as tan, olive and light brown. This is told by the dark skin Egyptians who had black skin. As they mixed with various nations of Egyptins the Isrealites some became darker and bore similar features.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2023

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is everyone descended from Charlemagne?
Researchers using genomic data place the latter date around A.D. 1000. So Christopher Lee's royal lineage is unexceptional: because Charlemagne lived before the isopoint and has living descendants, everyone with European ancestry is directly descended from him.

The crooked nose Jew is a Central Asian yet the White Europeans with similar noses to Semitic tan skin people are descended from us. The nose is shaped by the climate zone and is passed down generation from the father's DNA. In the case of the Central Asian, Kharzah or Jewish convert, the region in which God gave them has two extreme climates, Northern Central Asia is very cold while Southern Central Asia is warmer. The nose grows long and thin in cold climates whilst it grows short and wide in warm climates, this resulted in a hook or bent nose in the Central Asia.

Men tend to preference for 95 percent sexual attraction for their own women that look like them. This phenomenon creates various clans and races among humanity.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Painting of Jesus and his disciples

Jesus wasn't white nor black he was a brown-skinned, Middle Eastern Jew.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
New International Version
Dark am I, yet lovely, daughters of Jerusalem, dark like the tents of Kedar, like the tent curtains of Solomon.

What King Solomon means is that he was dark brown. While growing up as a child, King Solomon was harrassed by his older brothers who kept him outside attending the vineyard so Solomon became dark. Yet it dark does not mean jet black! Semitic people were brown skin and I included some pictures of dark skin Iranians to show case how Semitic phenotype light brown can also be dark brown with wooly hair.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
God Bless Nairaland for being there for us all. Bless you Seun and yours.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:34am On Apr 01, 2023
Life lines exists as fixed patterns that get repeated over and over again each time new souls are born. Souls that do not defeat sin go to Sheol where they are tormented by Lucifer and his demons.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2023
and a blessing had come to Shem and his sons unto the generations for ever--the whole land of Eden and the whole land of the Red Sea, and the whole land of the east, and India, and on the Red Sea and the mountains thereof, and all the land of Bashan, and all the land of Lebanon and the islands of Kaftûr, 1 and all the mountains of Sanîr 2 and ’Amânâ, 3 and the mountains of Asshur in the north, and all the land of Elam, Asshur, and Bâbêl, and Sûsân and Mâ‘ĕdâi 4 and all the mountains of Ararat, and all the region beyond the sea, which is beyond the mountains of Asshur towards the north, a blessed and spacious land, and all that is in it is very good

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2023

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:36pm On Apr 23, 2023
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:20pm On May 18, 2023
i am the risen and returning king and i claim my right
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:51am On May 20, 2023
Our faces go back a long ways. Just like Obama's goes back far to the kings of Kemet, possessing similar facial recognition, so do we in our royal line coming from Jesus and his predecessors. The line goes back through Abraham and other kings of Sumeria back into Shem. We know India the previous Yavadas creators of the Vedas were Semitic royalty. Our face is the same there too.

And a blessing had come to Shem and his sons unto the generations for ever--the whole land of Eden and the whole land of the Red Sea, and the whole land of the east, and India, and on the Red Sea and the mountains thereof, and all the land of Bashan, and all the land of Lebanon and the islands of Kaftûr, 1 and all the mountains of Sanîr 2 and ’Amânâ, 3 and the mountains of Asshur in the north, and all the land of Elam, Asshur, and Bâbêl, and Sûsân and Mâ‘ĕdâi 4 and all the mountains of Ararat, and all the region beyond the sea, which is beyond the mountains of Asshur towards the north, a blessed and spacious land, and all that is in it is very good

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Love Davido, He Put Me In A Private Jet For The First Time - Zubby Michael / Jidenna Covers Guardian Life Magazine (photos) / Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.