Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23153 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2021
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. ...
“Jesus said, "If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. ...
“If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you.”
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 1:36am On Dec 17, 2021
The true teachings of the Maschiach were never ritualized church doctrines but knowledge useful to the marginalized soul. Don't play victim play co creator of your life.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:43am On Dec 18, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
The book was first published in 1982 by Jonathan Cape in London as an unofficial follow-up to three BBC Two TV documentaries that were part of the Chronicle series. The paperback version was first published in 1983 by Corgi books. A sequel to the book, called The Messianic Legacy,[2] was originally published in 1986. The original work was reissued in an illustrated hardcover version with new material in 2005.[3]

In The Holy Blood and the Holy Grail, the authors put forward a hypothesis that the historical Jesus married Mary Magdalene, had one or more children, and that those children or their descendants emigrated to what is now southern France. Once there, they intermarried with the noble families that would eventually become the Merovingian dynasty, whose special claim to the throne of France is championed today by a secret society called the Priory of Sion. They concluded that the legendary Holy Grail is simultaneously the womb of Mary Magdalene and the sacred royal bloodline she gave birth to.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:13am On Dec 22, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2021
Richwallet:
Though Elohim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense. Thus, in Genesis the words, “In the beginning God (Elohim) created the heavens and the earth,” Elohim is monotheistic in connotation, though its grammatical structure seems polytheistic.

Elohim is plural because the Most High has many names and titles. It is not plural to imply polytheism or the worship of multiple dieties. The sky is Elohim, the Sun, the Moon, all the luminaries and the whole Earth and all contained within. We are not god yet are apart of the consciousness that comes from the source which is the Creator.

I keep coming across this blasphemous teaching that Queen Mary Magdalene was a goddess. No, she was the Queen of Judah and wife of the Hamaschiach Yeshua Ben Yossef. She bore his children and safely brought them to Gaul after the Jewish uprising as many blamed her husband for the uprising. Mary Magdalene was a noble and loyal woman, magnificent teacher and an apostle of the teachings of Yeshua.

People are into polytheism trying to change the pure Jewish teachings into Egypt. This nonsense must be rejected because it will disconnect the spirit from source. The Muslims say it nice, There is no deity except Allah. Stay connected to source for your manifestation and always give gratitude for the blessings in your life.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rise high or remain a slave. It's a paradigm choice.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:50am On Dec 24, 2021

Merovingian Royalty

Merovingian the once present and future kings.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
GILGUL: THE CONCEPT OF REINCARNATION ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH KABBALAH
MAVROCURIOSITY, JUDAISMAUGUST 18, 2017
Gilgul or also Gilgul neshamot or Gilgulai Ha Neshamot (in Hebrew גלגול הנשמות, Plural: Gilgulim; “cycle” in Hebrew נשמות, nesahmot, “souls”, “cycle of souls”) is the concept of reincarnation, or to be more accurate the transmigration (life-death-rebirth) of the souls according to the Hebrew Kabbalah.
From the Jewish mystics of the ancient world there are no written testimonies about reincarnation, but the universal belief in an immortal soul is a concept that has always been documented. [note 1]
Although it is a concept not contained in the written Torah and not explicit in the Talmud, today reincarnation (gilgul) is universally accepted in Hasidic Judaism, which considers the Kabbalah as sacred and authoritative, and is also a belief within many currents of modern Judaism. The Zohar, published for the first time in the 13th century, discusses this reincarnation at length, especially in the part of the Torah “Balak”. The master Isaac Luria, said he knew the past life of each person through his prophetic abilities, while the 18th century Lithuanian master Elijah of Vilna, known as the Gaon of Vilna, wrote brightly about the gilgul commenting on the Biblical Book of Jonah as an allegory of reincarnation.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2021
“As the Zohar says explicitly, you move up with the soul and return to higher worlds.”

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2021
◄ Hebrews 11:3 ►

King James Bible
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:16pm On Dec 25, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ2xHaQ69-k

Humana cannot completely understand the meaning of the interactions between the material and the spiritual world. They are symbols, sigils or magic formulas that allow us to reach certain types of beneficial vibrations that open the internal doors of healing, prosperity and consciousness.

There are many formulas used in many cultures to manifest reality. You don't need to change or influence reality to change your reality. You simply change your reality as you are doing all the time. Your world is your world and you are at the center of it.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2021
Isaiah 60
King James Version
60 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

4 Lift up thine eyes round about, and see: all they gather themselves together, they come to thee: thy sons shall come from far, and thy daughters shall be nursed at thy side.

5 Then thou shalt see, and flow together, and thine heart shall fear, and be enlarged; because the abundance of the sea shall be converted unto thee, the forces of the Gentiles shall come unto thee.

6 The multitude of camels shall cover thee, the dromedaries of Midian and Ephah; all they from Sheba shall come: they shall bring gold and incense; and they shall shew forth the praises of the Lord.

7 All the flocks of Kedar shall be gathered together unto thee, the rams of Nebaioth shall minister unto thee: they shall come up with acceptance on mine altar, and I will glorify the house of my glory.

8 Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows?
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
Prayer
"For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them. Their descendants will be known among the nations and their offspring among the peoples. All who see them will acknowledge that they are a people the LORD has blessed."

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 11:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 2:38pm On Dec 26, 2021

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:47pm On Dec 26, 2021
You shall have no other gods before me. This is expressed in the Bible in Exodus 20:3, Matthew 4:10, Luke 4:8 and elsewhere, e.g.: Ye shall make you no idols nor graven image, neither rear you up a standing image, neither shall ye set up any image of stone in your land, to bow down unto it: for I am the Lord your God.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2021
Merry Magdalene cheesy

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2021
Be proud of your family legacy for everyone has one. Even Queen Mary Magdalene created a family legacy in Gaul who called her Norse Dame meaning Our Lady the matriarch of France. The nation of France named after the Black Franks tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levites.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
In 2013, geneticists Peter Ralph and Graham Coop showed that all Europeans are descended from exactly the same people. Basically, everyone alive in the ninth century who left descendants is the ancestor of every living European today, including Charlemagne, Drogo, Pippin and Hugh.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2021
straw man
Primary tabs
Definition from Nolo’s Plain-English Law Dictionary
1) A person to whom title to property or a business is transferred (sometimes known as a "front"wink for the sole purpose of concealing the true owner -- for example, a person is listed as the owner of a bar in order to conceal a criminal who cannot obtain a liquor license. 2) A fallacious argument intended to distract.

John Washington is not my name given by my father Jerry Bub De France it is my Straw Man. My given name only my family, the Knights Templar and myself know.

Yet you must know the King of the Franks is also the King of the Jews after marrying into the bloodline of Merry Magdalene.

And what be the name of the King of France?

HarshBitterTrut:
Strawman theory holds that an individual has two personas. They also claim that all legal proceedings in courts are taken against your strawman rather than you as a person and that when one appears in court they appear not as themselves but as representing their strawman.

The Capets were sometimes called "the third race of kings" (following the Merovingians and the Carolingians). The name "Capet" derives from the nickname (of uncertain meaning) given to Hugh, the first Capetian king..

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Strawman theory holds that an individual has two personas. They also claim that all legal proceedings in courts are taken against your strawman rather than you as a person and that when one appears in court they appear not as themselves but as representing their strawman.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2021
Richwallet:
We know from the Gospel chronology that the Bethany secondmarriage anointing of Jesus by Mary Magdalene was in the week before the Crucifixion. And we know that at that stage Mary was three-months pregnant and therefore should have given birth in the following September. So, what do the Gospels tell us about events in September AD 33? In fact, the Gospels tell us nothing, but the story is taken up in The Acts of the Apostles which detail for September the event which we have come to know as "the Ascension". The one thing that the Acts do not do, however, is call the event "the Ascension". This was a name given to the ritual when the Roman Church doctrines were established over three centuries later. What the text actually says is: "And when he had spoken these things...he was taken up, and a cloud received him out of their sight." It then continues that "a man in white" said to the disciples: "Why stand ye gazing up into heaven? This same Jesus...shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go." Then, a little later in the Acts, it says that "heaven" must receive Jesus until "the time of restitution". Given that this was the very month in which Mary Magdalene's child was due, is there perhaps some connection between Mary's confinement and the so-called Ascension? There certainly is, and the connection is made by virtue of the time of restitution. Not only were there rules to govern the marriage ceremony of a Messianic heir, but so too were there rules to govern the marriage itself. The rules of dynastic wedlock were quite unlike the Jewish family norm, and Messianic parents were formally separated at the birth of a child. Even prior to this, intimacy between a dynastic husband and wife was only allowed in December, so that births of heirs would always fall in the month of September-the month of Atonement, the holiest month of the Jewish calendar. Indeed, it was this very rule which Jesus's own parents (Joseph and Mary) had themselves broken. And this was the reason why the Jews were split in opinion as to whether Jesus was, in fact, their true Messiah. When a dynastic child was conceived at the wrong time of year, the mother was generally placed in monastic custody for the birth so as to avoid public embarrassment. This was called being "put away privily", and Matthew states quite plainly that when Mary's pregnancy was discovered, "Joseph, her husband, being a just man and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily". In this instance, special dispensation for the birth was granted by the archangel Simeon who at that time held the distinction of "Gabriel", being the angelic priest in charge. Both the Dead Sea Scrolls and the Book of Enoch (which was excluded from the Old Testament) detail that the "archangels" (or chief ambassadors) were the senior priests at Qumran, retaining the traditional titles of "Michael", "Gabriel", "Raphael", "Sariel", etc. In the case of Jesus and Mary Magdalene, however, the rules of wedlock had been obeyed to the letter, and their first child was properly conceived in December AD 32, to be born in September AD 33. From the moment of a dynastic birth, the parents were physically separated-for six years if the child was a boy, and for three years if the child was a girl. Their marriage would only be recommenced at the designated time of restitution. Meanwhile, the mother and child would enter the equivalent of a convent, and the father would enter "the Kingdom of Heaven". This Kingdom of Heaven was actually the Essene High Monastery at Mird, by the Dead Sea, and the ceremony of entry was conducted by the angelic priests under the supervision of the appointed Leader of the Pilgrims. In the Old Testament book of Exodus, the Israelite pilgrims were led into the Holy Land by a "cloud"-and in accordance with this continued Exodus imagery, the priestly Leader of the Pilgrims was designated with the title "Cloud". So, if we now read the Acts verses as they were intended to be understood, we see that Jesus was taken up by the Cloud (the Leader of the Pilgrims) to the Kingdom of Heaven (the High Monastery). And the man in white (an angelic priest) said that Jesus would return at the time of restitution (when his Earthly marriage was restored). If we now look at St Paul's Epistle to the Hebrews we discover that he explains the said Ascension event in some greater detail, for Paul tells of how Jesus was admitted to the Priesthood of Heaven when he actually had no entitlement to such a sacred office. He explains that Jesus was born (through his father Joseph) into the Davidic line of Judah-a line which held the right of kingship but had no right to priesthood, for this was the sole prerogative of the line of Aaron and Levi. But, says Paul, a special dispensation was granted, and he tells that "for the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law". As a result of this express "change of the law", it is explained that Jesus was enabled to enter the Kingdom of Heaven in the priestly Order of Melchizedek. So, in September AD 33, the first child of Jesus and Mary Magdalene was born, and Jesus duly entered the Kingdom of Heaven. There is no reference to this child being a son (as there is for the two subsequent births), and given that Jesus returned three years later, in AD 36, we know that Mary must have had a daughter. By following the chronology of the Acts, we see that in September AD 37 a second child was born; and then another in AD 44. The period between these two births to the second restitution in AD 43 was "six years", which denotes that the AD 37 child was a son. This fact is also conveyed by the use of cryptic wording-the same cryptic wording afforded to the AD 44 child-so we know that this third child was also a son. In accordance with the scribal codes detailed in the Dead Sea Scrolls, everything cryptic within the New Testament is set up beforehand by some other entry which explains that the inherent message is "for those with ears to hear". Once these codes and allegories are understood, they never ever vary. They mean the same thing every time they are used, and they are used every time that same meaning is required. For example, the Gospels explain that Jesus was called "the Word of God": "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...full of grace and truth." John goes to great lengths to explain the relevance of this definition, and subsequent entries give details such as "the Word of God stood by the lake" and "the Word of God was in Samaria". Messages conveying information about fertility and new life are established in the Parable of the Sower whose seed "bore fruit and increased". Thus, when it is said that "the Word of God increased", "those with ears to hear" would recognise at once that "Jesus increased"-that is to say, he had a son. There are two such entries in the Acts, and they fall precisely on cue in AD 37 and AD 44. Probably the most misrepresented book of the New Testament is The Book of The Revelation of St John the Divine-misrepresented by the Church, that is; not by the book itself. This book is quite unlike any other in the Bible. It is dubbed with terrible supernatural overtones, and its straightforward imagery has been savagely corrupted by the Church to present the text as some form of foreboding or prophecy of warning! But the book is not called "The Prophecy" or "The Warning". It is called "The Revelation". So, what does the book reveal? Chronologically, its story follows The Acts of the Apostles, and the Book of The Revelation is, in fact, the continuing story of Jesus, Mary Magdalene and their sons, particularly the elder son, Jesus Justus. It follows his life and details his marriage, along with the birth of his own son. This much-misunderstood New Testament book is not a foreboding or a warning as the fearful Church would have us believe. It is precisely what it says it is: a revelation. As we saw earlier, ordained priests of the era were called "fishers"; their helpers were called "fishermen", and baptismal candidates were called "fishes". Jesus became an ordained fisher when he entered the Kingdom of Heaven, but until that time (as explained by St Paul) he held no priestly office. In the rite of ordination, the officiating Levite priests of the Sanctuary would administer five loaves of bread and two fishes to the candidates, but the law was very firm in that such candidates had to be circumcised Jews. Gentiles and uncircumcised Samaritans were on no account afforded any such privilege. Indeed, it was this particular ministerial ritual which Jesus had flouted at the so-called "feeding of the five-thousand", because he presumed the right to grant access to his own new liberal ministry by offering the loaves and fishes to an unsanctified gathering. Apart from eventually becoming a fisher, Jesus was also referred to as "the Christ"-a Greek definition which meant "the King". In saying the name "Jesus Christ", we are actually saying "King Jesus", and his kingly heritage was of the Royal House of Judah (the House of David), as mentioned numerous times in the Gospels and in the Epistles of St Paul. From AD 33, therefore, Jesus emerged with the dual status of a "Priest Christ" or, as is more commonly cited, a "Fisher King". This definition, as we shall see, was to become an hereditary and dynastic office of Jesus' heirs, and the succeeding "Fisher Kings" were paramount in the history of the Grail bloodline. Prior to the birth of her second son in AD 44, Mary Magdalene was exiled from Judaea following a political uprising in which she was implicated. Along with Philip, Lazarus and a few retainers, she travelled (by arrangement with King Herod-Agrippa II) to live at the Herodian estate near Lyon, in Gaul (which later became France). From the earliest times, through the mediaeval era, to the great Renaissance, Mary's flight was portrayed in illuminated manuscripts and great artworks alike. Her life and work in France, especially in Provence and the Languedoc, appeared not only in works of European history but also in the Roman Church liturgy-until her story was suppressed by the Vatican. Mary Magdalene's exile is told in The Book of The Revelation which describes that she was pregnant at the time. It tells also of how the Roman authorities subsequently persecuted Mary, her son and his heirs: "And she, being with child, cried...and pained to be delivered...and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads...and seven crowns...stood before the woman...for to devour her child... And she brought forth a man-child...and the woman fled into the wilderness... And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war forever with the remnant of her seed...which...have the testimony of Jesus Christ." It was to Gaul that Mary was said to have carried the Sangréal (the Blood Royal, the Holy Grail); and it was in Gaul that the famous line of Jesus and Mary's immediate descendant heirs, the Fisher Kings, flourished for 300 years. The eternal motto of the Fisher Kings was "In Strength"-inspired by the name of their ancestor, Boaz (the great-grandfather of King David), whose name similarly meant "In Strength". When translated into Latin, this became "In Fortis", which was subsequently corrupted to "Anfortas", the name of the Fisher King in Grail romance. We can now return to the Grail's traditional symbolism as a chalice containing the blood of Jesus. We can also consider graphic designs dating back well beyond the Dark Ages to about 3,500 BC. And in doing this, we discover that a chalice or a cup was the longest-standing symbol of the female. Its representation was that of the Sacred Vessel-the vas uterus, the womb. And so, when fleeing into France, Mary Magdalene carried the Sangréal in the Sacred Chalice of her womb-just as the Book of The Revelation explains. And the name of this second son was Joseph. The equivalent traditional symbol of the male was a blade or a horn, usually represented by a sword or a unicorn. In the Old Testament's Song of Solomon and in the Psalms of David, the fertile unicorn is associated with the kingly line of Judah; and it was for this very reason that the Cathars of Provence used the mystical beast to symbolise the Grail bloodline. Mary Magdalene died in Provence in AD 63. In that very year, Joseph of Arimathea built the famous chapel at Glastonbury in England as a memorial to the Messianic Queen. This was the first 'above-ground' Christian church in the world, and in the following year Mary's son Jesus Justus dedicated it to his mother. Jesus the Younger had in fact been to England with Joseph before, at the age of twelve, in AD 49. It was this event which inspired William Blake's famous song, Jerusalem: "And did those feet in ancient time, walk upon England's mountains green." But who was Joseph of Arimathea, the man who assumed full control of affairs at the Crucifixion? And why was it that Jesus' mother, his wife and the rest of the family accepted Joseph's intervention without question? As late as the year 900, the Church of Rome decided to announce that Joseph of Arimathea was the uncle of Jesus' mother Mary. And from that time, portrayals of Joseph have shown him as being rather elderly at the Crucifixion, when Mother Mary was herself in her fifties. Prior to the Roman announcement, however, the historical records of Joseph depicted a much younger man. He was recorded to have died at the age of 80 on 27 July AD 82, and thus would have been aged 32 at the time of the Crucifixion. In fact, Joseph of Arimathea was none other than Jesus Christ's own brother, James, and his title had nothing whatever to with a place name. Arimathea never existed. It therefore comes as no surprise that Joseph negotiated with Pilate to place Jesus in his own family tomb. The hereditary "Arimathea" title was an English corruption of the Graeco-Hebrew style ha-Rama-Theo, meaning "of the Divine Highness", or "of the Royal Highness" as we'd define it today. Since Jesus was the senior Messianic heir-the Christ, Khristos or King-then his younger brother was the Crown Prince-the Royal Highness, Rama-Theo. In the Nazarene hierarchy, the Crown Prince always held the patriarchal title of "Joseph"-just as Jesus was a titular "David" and his wife was a "Mary". In the early fifth century, Jesus and Mary's descendent Fisher Kings became united by marriage to the Sicambrian Franks, and from them emerged a whole new 'reigning' dynasty. They were the noted Merovingian Kings who founded the French monarchy and introduced the well-known fleur-de-lys (the ancient Jewish symbol of circumcision) as the royal emblem of France. From the Merovingian succession, another strain of the family established a wholly independent Jewish kingdom in southern France: the Kingdom of Septi-mania, which we now know as the Languedoc. And the early princes of Toulouse, Aquitaine and Provence were all descended in the Messianic bloodline of the Holy Grail. Septimania was granted to the Royal House of David in 768, and Prince Bernard of Septimania later married a daughter of Emperor Charlemagne. Also from the Fisher Kings came another important parallel line of succession in Gaul. Whereas the Merovingian Kings continued the patrimonial 'male' heritage of Jesus, this other line perpetuated the matriarchal heritage of Mary Magdalene in a 'female' line. They were the dynastic Queens of Avallon in Burgundy, the House del Acqsmeaning "of the waters", a style granted to Mary Magdalene in the early days when she voyaged on the sea to Provence. Those familiar with Arthurian and Grail lore will by now have recognised the ultimate significance of this Messianic family of the Fisher Kings, the Queens of Avallon and the House del Acqs (corrupted in Arthurian romance to "du Lac"wink. The descendant heirs of Jesus posed an enormous threat to the Roman High Church because they were the dynastic leaders of the true Nazarene Church. In real terms, the Roman Church should never have existed at all, for it was no more than a 'hybrid' movement comprised of various pagan doctrines attached to a fundamentally Jewish base. Jesus was born in 7 BC and his birthday was on the equivalent of 1 March, with an 'official' royal birthday on 15 September to comply with dynastic regulation. But, when establishing the Roman High Church in the fourth century, Emperor Constantine ignored both of these dates and supplemented 25 December as the new Christ's Mass Day-to coincide with the pagan Sun Festival. Later, at the Synod of Whitby in 664, the bishops expropriated the Celtic festival of Easter (Eostre), the Goddess of Spring and Fertility, and attached a wholly new Christian significance. In so doing, they changed the date of the Celtic festival to sever its traditional association with the Jewish Passover. Christianity, as we know it, has evolved as a 'composite religion' quite unlike any other. If Jesus was its living catalyst, then Christianity should rightly be based on the teachings of Jesus himself-the moral and social codes of a fair-minded, tolerant ministry, with the people as its benefactors. But orthodox Christianity is not based on the teachings of Jesus: it is based on the teachings of the Roman Church, which are entirely different. There are a number of reasons for this, the foremost of which is that Jesus was deliberately sidestepped in favour of the alternative teachings of Peter and Paul-teachings which were thoroughly denounced by the Nazarene Church of Jesus and his brother James. Only by removing Jesus from the frontline could the Popes and cardinals reign supreme. When formally instituting Christianity as the state religion of Rome, Constantine declared that "he alone" was the true "Saviour Messiah", not Jesus! As for the Bishops of Rome (the Popes), they were granted an apostolic descent from St Peter-not a legitimate Desposynic descent from Jesus and his brothers, as was retained within the Nazarene Church.

Donnie

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2021
The 28 Kings of Judah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa And Her N1.3m Gucci Lilith Leather Top Bag Step Out In Style / Mercy Johnson Vs Halima Abubakar / I Was In Labour For 20 Hours – Tiwa Savage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.