Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years (23131 Views)

MohBad: Thousands Of Enugu Youths Hold Candlelight (Photos) / Woli Arole: "The Cause Of The Scar On My Face" - Comedian Reveals / BBNaija: 'Don't Use My Face For Memes And Gifs' - Ebuka Cries Out To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
John 8:58
King James Version
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Shem = Sumer?
Samuel Kramer, based on work by Arno Poebel published in the American Journal of Semitic Languages (LVIII [1941], 20–26), wrote the following about a philological connection between Noah's son Shem and the Sumerians:

“Sumerian final consonants were amissible and were not pronounced in speech unless followed by a grammatical particle beginning with, or consisting of, a vowel. Thus, for example, the Sumerian word for field, ashag, was pronounced asha (without the final g). But when this same word appeared in the Sumerian complex ashag-a, “in the field,” in which the -a is a grammatical element equated with the English “in,” it was pronounced ashag, not asha.”

Now to return to our problem and the quest for the word “Sumer,” or rather “Shumer,” to use the form found in the cuneiform documents. Poebel was struck by the word's resemblance to the name “Shem,” Noah's eldest son, and the distant ancestor of such eponyms as Ashur, Elam, Aram, and above all, Eber, the eponym of the Hebrews.

The equation of “Shem” and “Shumer,” however, presented two difficulties: the interchange of the vowels e and u and the omission of the final er. Now the first of these presents no difficulty at all; the cuneiform u often becomes e in Hebrew—a particularly pertinent example is the Akkadian shumu, “name,” and the Hebrew shem. As for the second difficulty—the omission of the final er of “Shumer” in its Hebrew counterpart “Shem”—this can now be explained by applying the Sumerian law of amissibility of final consonants. For the word “Shumer” was pronounced Shumi or, even more probably, Shum (the final i is a very short, shewa-like vowel), and the Hebrews thus took it over from Sumerian as “Shem.”

He then points out that this might not be the only example of this occurring:

“Nor is Shem the only example of a Hebrew name borrowed from a Sumerian word without its final consonant. The name of the city where Abraham was born is written as Ur in the Bible. But the Sumerian name, as has long been known, is not Ur but Urim; “in Ur,” for example, is urim-a, not ur-a. In this case, too, therefore, the Biblical authors had borrowed the name as actually pronounced in Sumerian when not followed by a grammatical element beginning with a vowel.

If Poebel's hypothesis turns out to be correct, and Shem is identical with Shumer-Sumer, we must assume that the Hebrew authors of the Bible, or at least some of them, considered the Sumerians to have been the original ancestors of the Hebrew people.”

He says that this idea “has found no responsive echo among Orientalists, and it seems to have been relegated to scholarly oblivion.” He wrote this in 1963. Have there been any responses to this since then?

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:22pm On Nov 01, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sumerian civilization is believed to have first evolved between 5500 and 4000 BC. Egyptian civilization is believed to have first evolved in about 3150 BC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA7DyQtreHw

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
Proverbs 25:2 - "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter."
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Numbers 24:17

17 “I see him, but not now;
I behold him, but not near.(A)
A star will come out of Jacob;(B)
a scepter will rise out of Israel.(C)
He will crush the foreheads of Moab,(D)
the skulls[a](E) of[b] all the people of Sheth
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
There is no spirituality development without the basic necessities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anqfVCLRQHE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M-nGxVa9po
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:14pm On Nov 10, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2022

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2022
Plantard family crest is oddly similar to the Missouri state seal.

Congruence is not coincidence.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2022
Tuetonic Knights

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2022
1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by HarshBitterTrut: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2022
Quran

God
chapter 114 sura

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Say, “I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind.

2. The King of mankind.

3. The God of mankind.

4. From the evil of the sneaky whisperer.

5. Who whispers into the hearts of people.

6. From among jinn and among people.”

Are man's negative thoughts his own? What are these entities, spirits and ghosts that influence man? They influence his moods, his decisions and actions for their own benefit. These princes of hell who are, pride, greed, envy, wrath, sloth fulnesss, gluttony and lust. It is these negative thoughts that become distractions from the Source of all power and wisdom which the Muslims call Allah, the God. Surely they learned from us in Jerusalem and were a continuation of our forefathers in Prophet Muhammad. He invited all the believers in God to join him in harmony. Surely the greatest holy war is within.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 3:45am On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2022
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2022
The Desposyni (from Greek (desposunos) meaning "of or belonging to the master or lord" was a sacred name reserved for Jesus' blood relatives.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2022
One common thread in the teaching of manifesting and the law of attraction by the well-known names such as Neville Goddard, Abraham Hicks, Joseph Murpy. It is the essence of their teaching and I put it all together for you in this Manifesting Cheat Sheet.

And after much research it became clear how we actually manifest. How manifestation comes about.

This is the essence of manifesting. We can indeed manifest doing only these.
The point 4 is actually tips from Brad Pitt smiley I am not joking

Here is your Cheat List:
1. WHAT DO YOU WANT and WHY?
When getting clear on what you want, write down the complete sentence:
“I want to manifest (...... ) because it will make me feel (......)”
You will see later why this is so much more powerful when you add the feeling you are trying to manifest.
Now you have your recipe!

2. FEEL LIKE THAT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE
a. Cultivate these kinds of positive feelings as much as possible
b. Feel grateful as often as possible
c. Protect your inner state (eliminate negativity)

3. AFFIRM WITH THE FEELINGS
Affirm that State of having it, together with the feelings that you identified in the point 1! That way you are only using affirmations are empowered by your strongest positive feelings. Remember what Neville Goddard said!

4. VISUALIZE and FEEL YOUR DESIRED OUTCOME
The most powerful way to manifest anything any time is to impress your subconscious with the images of the wish fulfilled, it words much better in images. So it will ‘see’ what you see in your mind’s eye!
a. Create a mental image with all the trimmings, the sights the sounds, the smells, …
b. But most importantly attach emotions! (How does it feel to be lifting that trophy??)
Become the main actor in the scene. Get into the character. As Brad Pitt said in one interview: “get to know the person you are trying to become” So get to know the person you are trying to become! Build it around your desire: Self-Image: What does she/ he look like – how does it feel? Like new, like yourself, you are fit, handsome, healthy … Wealth: where does this person bank? What does the bank car look like, how does it feel when you pay for things with it?

5. RELEASE THE ATTACHMENT TO OUTCOME
The incredible and very useful side-effect of doing this is also this:
When we wish for something because we believe it would make us feel a certain way. So, it’s not really the material object or condition that we want. It is the feeling that having that object or condition would bring you. So, place the feeling before the outcome! And stay open to other possibilities
If you’re obsessing over your manifestation, feeling impatient, frustrated, worried you’re most likely placing your attention on the outcome rather than your feelings and emotions. So turn it around, feel the feelings rather!
Make peace with your desire!
You manifest what you feel—not what you want.
So what you have to do here is to shift your focus back on cultivating the feelings you want to experience.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:42pm On Dec 25, 2022
What does the bear symbolize?
Grizzly bears are a subspecies of brown bears, and though they appear aggressive, they are just overly protective and territorial. Grizzly bear symbolism relates to protection, being inspired by the divine, personal freedom and independence, courage, and strength.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2022
Brown bear.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:08am On Dec 26, 2022
Huge De Paygens founder of Knights Templar is a brown skin man like myself. My ancestors were brown skin and some were white yet we are the patrioche descended from Merovech son of King Pharamond of the dynasty of Fishers Kings. Queen Mary Magdalene who died in Southern Gual is a brown skin woman with murals, sculptures and paintings of her throughout Southern France. Why is the brother committing this information on the brown skin Franks who are the Barbarians he is speaking of. My ancestor Clovis De France crowned the New Constantine by the Pope on Christmas Day. He was crowned Imperator the King of Kings ruler of Western Rome forever. Clovis De France was a browned skin man who married a white princess of the Goths for power and military support. No one cared about race in the Dark Ages the fear was savage pagans who did raids, slavery and blood rituals. Christianity saved Europe during the Dark Ages after the fall of Rome.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:21am On Dec 26, 2022
On the Trail of the Holy Grail: Pyrénées Mountains

Holy Grail traditions and Mary Magdalene’s enigmatic legend persists from the southern French coast inland to the mountains. Rennes-le-Chateau, a sleepy village in the foothills of the Pyrénées Mountains, plays a central role in several Grail stories. In the 1890’s a poor parish priest named Father Bérenger Saunière found hidden scrolls leading to a priceless treasure. Conspiracy theories claim these parchments divulged the location of the Grail, a hidden treasure, Mary Magdalene’s tomb, or perhaps, they most shockingly traced Jesus’ lineage through the French line of Merovingian kings to the present day. According to the book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail, Saunière used to this knowledge to amass scandalous amounts of wealth. The priest’s controversial funds were used to renovate the humble parish church– dedicated to Mary Magdalene– with symbols and ciphers possibly alluding to the ancient secret of the scrolls.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2022
Richwallet:

Holy Grail traditions and Mary Magdalene’s enigmatic legend persists from the southern French coast inland to the mountains. Rennes-le-Chateau, a sleepy village in the foothills of the Pyrénées Mountains, plays a central role in several Grail stories. In the 1890’s a poor parish priest named Father Bérenger Saunière found hidden scrolls leading to a priceless treasure. Conspiracy theories claim these parchments divulged the location of the Grail, a hidden treasure, Mary Magdalene’s tomb, or perhaps, they most shockingly traced Jesus’ lineage through the French line of Merovingian kings to the present day. According to the book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail, Saunière used to this knowledge to amass scandalous amounts of wealth. The priest’s controversial funds were used to renovate the humble parish church– dedicated to Mary Magdalene– with symbols and ciphers possibly alluding to the ancient secret of the scrolls.

The brown bear or Ursus arctos has been in Europe for more than 600,000 years. Today it is one of the most endangered species in many countries and in France it is only found in the Pyrenees. And even there, the last sighting of a native bear was several years ago.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2022
Queen Mary Magdalene patron Saint.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
What are the 7 major gifts from God?

The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are an enumeration of seven spiritual gifts first found in the book of Isaiah, and much commented upon by patristic authors. They are: wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord.
Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 12:10am On Dec 28, 2022
In fact, the word “Ethiopia” came from Greek, meaning “burned faces.” “Ethio” means burned and “pia” means faces. Passing through the North, the Arab part of Africa, Europeans saw people with burned faces, meaning dark face people, living below Sahara desert.

What these describe are Jet Black people not brown skin. The Jet Black is the original color of Ethiopia and it was located Upper Nile in Sudan.

Ruddy skin or swarthy skin is brown skin which are the Black Europeans. The Native Americans or rather Indigenous Peoples were sort of Jet Black yet had various shades also like the Nile.

Re: Reincarnation Proof: My Face Is The Same For Thousands Of Years by Richwallet: 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2022
Physical Resemblance in Reincarnation Cases Facial architecture, the shape and proportions of the face, can be consistent from lifetime to lifetime. For men, facial hair, such as beards and mustaches, can be maintained from one incarnation to another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos / Glo Drops Naeto C, Lynxxx As Brand Ambassadors And Signs Wizkid / Tuface To Protest Despite Police Ban, Warnings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.