Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (92123 Views)

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Germi9: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
Tetrahedron:
So is he really a thief or case of misplaced judgment?
Now we have every reason to believe he was actually a thief for beating up his lecturer
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by lexy2014: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
thatigboman1:
u think u made sense?
1st of all, the lecturer was in her, he went there.
From the story, the lecturer listened to him. And he came up with a cocktail and bull story of being jailed and missing SIWES? A 6-month course! What did u want the lecturer to do?
And he said it himself that he started arguing with her and she told him to leave her office? What else?
The mug was an afterthought. The stupid thief was as guilty as hell.

lets examine the statement of a guy who says he has sense and makes sense. pls what does this mean?
thatigboman1:

1st of all, the lecturer was in her, he went there.

so if u say that "he came up with a cocktail and bull story of being jailed ", how then did u now come to the conclusion that "The stupid thief was as guilty as hell"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by stanliwise(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
GauRanTor:

God bless you jare. I swear I don't know how some people reason eh. I so much love what this guy did so that some so called lecturers will learn to behave
But you nor go help am carry im cross o. Loving what you wouldn't advise your own brorher to do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away
Naso undecided
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by JBoss25(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:
You see how foolish this one is. Now, you've totally lost 4 solid yrs (8-semesters) instead of 1 semester. undecided

This can be associated with most Nigerians. They lack intuition and smarts to deal with their corrupt leaders. undecided
one can buy a degree, I hope you know?

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by jrusky(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
Young man your excuse make no sense because you have just finally destroyed your life by your action.

First you will be back to police custody or possibly jail.

Secondly you will be rusticated.

Hope you can see the damage you have just done to yourself.

And for you Madam Yeyedeen Metazzine Delilah your wickedness nearly end your life. Your are frustrating already frustrated guy the more don't you know he is already a basket of anger looking for where to offload his anger? Why are you so unforgiven Madam Yeyedeen Ayatollah? You are lucky tihis guy didn't accessed knife he would have just killed you for nothing. Lesson for your fellow Yeyedeen Jezebel Ayatollah

3 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Caseless: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one from that student

The way some of our lecturers behave ehnnnn

They don't want to give you a listening ear at all

Our university are filled with lecturers and professors of hard life

They will torment you...
Project supervisor own na im worse...

Atleast you give the niggarrrr a listening ear first...even if you can't help the situation but just listen first and talk to him like your son....

..moda fuckkking professor hard life and lecturer hard life everywhere......derive pleasure to see students failing and spilling....
and you didn't beat one of them up...
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by fineboynl(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
The guy will come back for that lecturer. Someone has to pay for the demage to his career and someone already have the blame.

If I am the guy that lecturer will pay for it.

What I have learnt in life. Always avoid be the problem to anyone's career or choice to life. When you are the blame and that thought come to the victim even in years your matter will be remembered.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by TheWolfen(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Not enough reason to beat up an elderly person young man. If I decide to share my experience of what I went through in the hand of my pastor supervisor ehn. Make I no talk.
Anyway the deed is done. Look for money and get in a private school or study overseas. Life goes on
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bluefilm: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
This guy must have been high on meth that day.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Omodua(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away
Liar! ...After that day, we banged till I left that school... Say something else. Ananse story!

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by hedonido: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
All these illicit and readily available drugs in circulation nowadays are are wreaking havoc on this generation. meth and colorado and SK and 'loud' generation of senseless animals.

E don be for this fool. Another idiot bites the dust.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Trumann: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2021
If she truly threw a mug at him, I don't pity her.

As for the boy, the school security should have given him a mark on his body that he would be using to remember the incident.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by GauRanTor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
Temptee101:

Honestly, i never expected anything less from a renowned fraudster like you.

BTW, let me ask you, how many of your lecturers did you beat to stupor? That's if you saw the four walls of the university.

Life is not all about smoking weed and defrauding people.

Because we have a larger percentage of imbeciles like you in this country that is why Nigeria is messed up.

If you still have an atom of brain left you will know that what this guy did to that woman will serve as a reminder to her or other lecturers that students under their care are human being not animals.

RUBBISH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Shugafree(m): 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
This one still get mouth.. Stupid excuse!!! Your village people have succeeded already

WHERE is da babyface?
cheesy
babyfaceafrica:
This one still get mouth.. Stupid excuse!!! Your village people have succeeded already

WHERE is da babyface?
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by yusluvad(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
The guy don enter one chance...
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by thuxzwda1: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oja.. grin
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by akezn: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
This one dey mad oo. Even the extra year, you no go see again self.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ume1000: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
John Cena, na woman body u go strong. Ewu
I no understand this nonsense when u type

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
jrusky:
Young man your excuse make no sense because you have just finally destroyed your life by your action.

First you will be back to police custody or possibly jail.

Secondly you will be rusticated.

Hope you can see the damage you have just done to yourself.

And for you Madam Yeyedeen Metazzine Delilah your wickedness nearly end your life. Your are frustrating already frustrated guy the more don't you know he is already a basket of anger looking for where to offload his anger? Why are you so unforgiven Madam Yeyedeen Ayatollah? You are lucky tihis guy didn't accessed knife he would have just killed you for nothing. Lesson for your fellow Yeyedeen Jezebel Ayatollah

Nothing the lecturer could do

1.Waive the SIWES...and the guy graduates without doing it....and when the investigators come, that's when the lecturer can get into trouble for letting the guy graduate without fulfilling all the criteria(especially if she wants to go for say HOD, or higher...)

2.University policy seems to be if you miss SIWES...you repeat it the following year. Again, the lecturer does not create the policy...the university and the Ministry of education do...

3.We have all been yelled at by our lecturers and shouted at by our lecturers. The guy should have kept quiet and not responded or hit back...for reasons I'm going to explain

First, school prepares you for the workplace. In the workplace, you are going to have unreasonable bosses, and people who will look down on you. Also,if the student gets a job in a service position...and he beats up someone who abused him...you think his company will retain him. (And I speak from experience. I work in health care, and have been abused, insulted, and shouted at, and even in one case assaulted..by patients and relatives. I did not fight back or lose my cool most of the time. If I fought back, do you think anyone is going to ask if I am innocent. No. It would be me misbehaving..and going to jail). Honestly...if he cannot control himself. Infact, if I was an employer, I won't employ him because he cannot control himself.
In brief, in the workplace he is going to meet a lot of people like the lecturer. And if he cannot control himself with Madam lecturer, how is he going to control himself with people like her in real life? Where the game is different?

Second, he is not the first person to have an extra year added to his course (I know a guy who ended up with an extra year in university because of unforeseen circumstances. He is now a big time professional and administrator). He should have just knuckled down, done his extra year, and who knows, might have gotten an opportunity then self. But no...he wants to graduate on time. Honestly...this graduate on time things...it is like a fetish or something.... The guy missed a lot of chances by not just saying 'yes ma, I'll take the extra year' He missed the chance to learn something that is very important...patience and more patience. And perseverance, and getting up from disappointment

Third, if he cannot keep his cool under a simple academic issue...then how would he behave in the outside world? Is he going to lose his temper and beat up people every time he feels disrespected? You know how such people end up...and jail is the least worst of the endings.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by easiest(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
Na so you vest waste four good year just because you can't control your temper abi.
You are already a lesson to everyone who may want to act like you in the future.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bigcasava1(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
You be mumu! You asked her in her face that if you don't leave what will she do? So you expect her not to react abi? You sure say true true you no be thief? Anyway you go use your head next time!

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by cocolacec(m): 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Oduduwa707:
You see how foolish this one is. Now, you've totally lost 4 solid yrs (8-semesters) instead of 1 semester. undecided

This can be associated with most Nigerians. They lack intuition and smarts to deal with their corrupt leaders. undecided

Carry over in Nigerian universities should be abolished.You can never have carry over abroad,the lecturers will always do make uo test as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Pedyson: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
234GT:
You will be rusticated.

Bastard indomie generation boy.

This act shows that you were probably detained rightly for stealing.

And If the school authority does so, the lecturer life could be at risk
That guy is a gang star

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by jaxxy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
ab1x:
It is not an enough reason to beat her up. You just succeeded in ruining your life and career that is if you have one in the first place.

Ruined which life??

A lecturer who throws a mug at a student deserves to be punished if not sacked. Who is she to do that to a student?

She is a violent being no fit for her office just like the guy who she provoke abusing and overstretching her authority.

Typical feminine nonentity of a lecturer.

234GT:
You will be rusticated.

Bastard indomie generation boy.

This act shows that you were probably detained rightly for stealing.

Who throws a mug at another humanbeing and even a student?

She must be a psycho. How dare she??

3 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bigcasava1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
ume1000:
I no understand this nonsense when u type
him type say John Cena na goat!
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ShaqFu: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
He was locked up for 2 months in Lagos because he was accused of being a thief. In saner climes his claim would have been investigated and if found true, the police men responsible would have been brought to book.

Then again, what kind of behaviour do you expect from somebody who spent 2 months locked up in Lagos. Obviously the people he met in the cell have influenced him. What a shame, though it's still no excuse for beating up the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
AdaNri1:
She threw a mug of water on someone whom unbeknownst to her was a thug.

He dealt with it the thug way
She asked him out of her office several times only for him to start threatening her on what she would do if he doesn't leave, "He dealt with it the thug way", now "he's going to suffer the consequences the thug way"

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Ruggman: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Whatever was after your academic success finally caught up with you, first robbery accusations then self destruction

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by bigcasava1(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pedyson:

That guy is a gang star
gangster can never be bigger than the state.

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ume1000: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
bigcasava1:
him type say John Cena na goat!
na you talk am oh
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pedyson:

That guy is a gang star
LOL, someone that will spend a long time in jail before he comes out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

2016 PTDF Overseas Scholarship- Check If You Are Shortlisted For Exam / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.