Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (92107 Views)

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by rolams(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2021
You just finished your career by yourself.

Village people slept and this one go wake them.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2021
If this dude have obeyed the lecturer's ordered, he should have left her office and extra year would have been better than letting the school authority to throw your Matric Number our of the university without blinking their eyes. This guy took it too far even though we know how annoying these universities' lecture could be.So sad dude took this stupid action. Dude just damaged everything.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by jimcaddy(m): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2021
Bad bad decision to beat up your lecturer. I know that Nigerian lecturers could be so annoying and wicked, but that is not enough reason to beat her up. You've only compounded issues.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Richvibes1997: 12:32am On Nov 16, 2021
Amuluonyenaego:
John Cena, na woman body u go strong. Ewu
shut up mumu man

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by nurain150(m): 12:38am On Nov 16, 2021
She threw a mug at him are you idiots up there all ignoring that.

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Giltexo: 12:42am On Nov 16, 2021
You beat up someone's mother ..wife..sister and you still get mouth to talk.. prison straight up. Yours is gone ..you have successfully lengthen your year as a student if at all you will ever see the four walls of any University.

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by HarshBitterTrut: 12:45am On Nov 16, 2021
Just a hoodlum

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by koolaid87: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:
So rather than spend an extra year you chose to be rusticated, nice choice. Some people were not well trained at home. How can you have the guts to beat someone who is old enough to be your teacher

No doubt he overreacted but what happened to our lecturers that they lack compassion and empathy. We both know these people will never consider your predicaments and will always speak condescendingly to their students.

Also, if she threw the mug at him, then she definitely deserved the beating.

And if they rusticate him, then he should make sure he go back to make a statement to the whole school authority. Yes, I said it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by joetem(m): 12:47am On Nov 16, 2021
It's still a fault of the university system, someone just got out of injustice without therapy. Police accused him wrongly and locked up. The lecturer was supposed to refer him to school's counsellor/trauma therapist before announcing to him reason he has to take the siwes the following year instead of just telling him outrightly No!! The lecturer isnt well trainned and has no regard for how student feel. I'm a teacher and i know most of those who parade themselves as lecturers have no biz being in school environment. Now they will cast a judgement on the boy that will turn him to thug forever and he may return to hunt the entire school system. They should rehabilitate the boy if they want to be fair

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Bukasuka: 12:50am On Nov 16, 2021
What even took him to detention in lagos no body knows uote author=Vinnie2000 post=107655666]

Hmmm...
Too much wasting of Talents in dis Country! sad sad

Instead of wasting money on University education, Y not go into Boxing instead?
Since you Sabi blow Pple eye.. sad cheesy[/quote]
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by manee2(m): 12:53am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:
So rather than spend an extra year you chose to be rusticated, nice choice. Some people were not well trained at home. How can you have the guts to beat someone who is old enough to be your teacher

How can you throw a mug at a man who is old enough to be your son undecided

Judges weh no read law

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by stanliwise(m): 12:55am On Nov 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

It would only land him into deeper trouble if there are no evidences. Truth is we can't be absorbing people of their excesses, not using legal means to address issues when we are been cheated, and expect things to get better.

We can only hope he has his evidence.

Who said he was disturbing? Doesn't he have a right to keep pleading his cause? She as an advisor lacks empathy and is not worth to be in that position.
Let us assume the lecture actually throw the cup at him. What was his response?
Self defense?
Well he did more than that and even sent her into coma. It will be a different case if he only reacted lightly

Ask any law student around cause I just ask one in my compound recently and the said guy would collect when settle in court
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:11am On Nov 16, 2021
She frustrated him. Nigerian lecturers always see themselves untouchables. They are never polite, respectful and will never give you space. They will always want to box you into a corner so as to dare you to do your worst. sad

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by LadyHal1(f): 1:32am On Nov 16, 2021
The Funniest thing is, it is not in the capacity of a lecturer to wave a course talk more of SIWES. SIWES is a program manage and supervise by the office of the vice chancellor!

3 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by yom2(m): 1:33am On Nov 16, 2021
nurain150:
She threw a mug at him are you idiots up there all ignoring that.
were u present there?

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Sheriman(m): 1:43am On Nov 16, 2021
shocked
OriOko88:

Gbagbe bo se sele.. Most of unilorin graduates are half baked. There' was a lady who studied biology from that school ,but could not teach senior classes biology.. Na yoruba she dey teach for that School rt now. Her spoken English too is one of the most incoherent have heard a so called graduate speaks. So who unilorin hep cry
shocked shocked Ooh my God can't believe this
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by BlissGod: 1:52am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away

Cheap liar. All the male lectureres that annoyed you, you didn't think of beating them.
All these NL males full of lies.

Abeg stop it. It's not interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by after4: 1:53am On Nov 16, 2021
She first asked him to leave and he refused. Remember we are both speaking based on what he said but if we hear from the woman, you will see why she threw a mug at him

koolaid87:

No doubt he overreacted but what happened to our lecturers that they lack compassion and empathy. We both know this people will never consider your predicaments and will always speak condescendingly to their students.

Also, if she threw the mug at him, then she definitely deserved the beating.

And if they rusticate him, then he should make sure he come back to make a statement to the whole school authority. Yes, I said it.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by BlissGod: 1:56am On Nov 16, 2021
joetem:
It's still a fault of the university system, someone just got out of injustice without therapy. Police accused him wrongly and locked up. The lecturer was supposed to refer him to school's counsellor/trauma therapist before announcing to him reason he has to take the siwes the following year instead of just telling him outrightly No!! The lecturer isnt well trainned and has no regard for how student feel. I'm a teacher and i know most of those who parade themselves as lecturers have no biz being in school environment. Now they will cast a judgement on the boy that will turn him to thug forever and he may return to hunt the entire school system. They should rehabilitate the boy if they want to be fair

How do you know he was accused unjustly?
Can you prove it or believe the cook and bull story?
What makes you think he might not be under the influence of drugs?
What fairness, his reason was baseless with no proofs backing him?
Do you know his history academically or socially?

Am not defending the lecturer but any human who lacks self-control doom awaits them.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by CUMIN: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Na Fulani impregnate your mother. You're a bsastarrdd.

Government should, exclude him from getting a Nigerian passport for 20years.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by perdollar(m): 2:01am On Nov 16, 2021
Fear short women, Zachariyau is short even though I av not seen her. But this guy from mere one year extra in anticipation to never ever gonna graduate from uniilorin.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by CUMIN: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2021
manee2:

How can you throw a mug at a man who is old enough to be your son undecided

Judges weh no read law

What if he had slapped the woman to warrant the throwing of mug.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by CUMIN: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2021
thatigboman1:
u think u made sense?
1st of all, the lecturer was in her, he went there.
From the story, the lecturer listened to him. And he came up with a cocktail and bull story of being jailed and missing SIWES? A 6-month course! What did u want the lecturer to do?
And he said it himself that he started arguing with her and she told him to leave her office? What else?
The mug was an afterthought. The stupid thief was as guilty as hell.

He might have slapped the woman to warrant the throwing of mug...you can't trust the word of a short tempered lad

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ajl: 2:21am On Nov 16, 2021
No one is talking about the physical assault by the lecturer that threw a mug at a student. That's physical assault as well. She initiated it. It's a case of two wrongs.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:24am On Nov 16, 2021
after4:

And take poor decisions that they blame on Village people.

2 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by GboyegaD(m): 2:28am On Nov 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Let us assume the lecture actually throw the cup at him. What was his response?
Self defense?
Well he did more than that and even sent her into coma. It will be a different case if he only reacted lightly

Ask any law student around cause I just ask one in my compound recently and the said guy would collect when settle in court

You said it all, law student. Anyways, if he has a lawyer that knows his onions, there is no measure to what would count as self-defense from my understanding.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Funflipper: 2:29am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

story
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:34am On Nov 16, 2021
You miss your SIWES , it is automatic that you do it next year.

Some people do not like being begged for so long so people should learn nor to beg such more than once or twice.

So the mug she threw at him was done without provocation on his part right?

A lot of people do not know how to talk calmly and politely which might have angered her.

We need to learn to take responsibility for our actions and think ahead before reacting and stop blaming the devil or village people.

In the end, he gets rustucated and serves time for his Inability to rein his temper. When he could have waited the year out and known peace.

3 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by kunle75(m): 2:36am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:

Thats my niggarrrrr
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by mediclife1987(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2021
sammy329:

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/why-i-beat-female-lecturer-to-coma-unilorin-400l-student-speaks

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6848909/400l-unilorin-microbiology-student-beat

Solid defence, but this type them go fit beat their mama for house.

Fear the youths of nowadays born anything from 1990 downwards, 90% of them weren't trained well at all. I really wonder how their generation would be when they get to their forties...chaos everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Ykc2(m): 2:46am On Nov 16, 2021
These guy from his picture is not a good person

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.