Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student (92108 Views)

UNILORIN Expels Salaudeen Waliu Aanuoluwa For Beating Lecturer To Coma / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / Mufutau Waliu: Ogun Poly Lecturer Shot Dead - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by adenigga(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2021

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by SeriouslySense(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2021
He should have dealt with a fellow thug.

AdaNri1:
She threw a mug of water on someone whom unbeknownst to her was a thug.

He dealt with it the thug way
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by GboyegaD(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2021
stanliwise:

Sueing the university would land him into more trouble. Although the lecturer may be punished but his own would be worse than outside of court

It would only land him into deeper trouble if there are no evidences. Truth is we can't be absorbing people of their excesses, not using legal means to address issues when we are been cheated, and expect things to get better.

Japhet04:
yes self defense will avail him

We can only hope he has his evidence.

FlipModeSquade:
Threshold to what?

A self respecting student should have left when told to stop the disturbance..

The Lecturer does not owe him any favors..

He,it was..

Who provoked the altercation..

Who said he was disturbing? Doesn't he have a right to keep pleading his cause? She as an advisor lacks empathy and is not worth to be in that position.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
shadrach77:

Don't mind them. Many choose to ignore the fact that she threw a mug at him cry

Well if she did, the guy should have kept his hands to himself, and he probably would have had something of a case.
(You know, like in football...player strikes an opposing player, and opposing player goes down ...and ref sends off the first player).

But he used his hands, and thus lost sympathy. If not jail...he would still be expelled.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by ThickSharon123(f): 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
dontrulee:

Oya come to Ilorin, I'll show you around

Can a lady wear bum shorts in Illorin on the road. Is it allowed.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
Simran94:

She asked him out of her office several times only for him to start threatening her on what she would do if he doesn't leave, "He dealt with it the thug way", now "he's going to suffer the consequences the thug way"
Na so. There’s only one place thugs end up.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Litmus: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
IbileIfe:
Beating a woman is a sin.
Beating a married woman is an abomination.

I beat men who beat women.
As long as the women prove their case against the men.

He was fortunate to school where it seems women are accorded little respect. In Delta state, he would have been severely beaten up by real men for going as far as he boasted. If he managed to get away, he would forever be looking over his shoulder for fear of reprisals from the woman's relatives. Beside this, he would be labelled a coward and a womanwraper.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

Who said he was disturbing? Doesn't he have a right to keep pleading his cause? She as an advisor lacks empathy and is not worth to be in that position.

Well, considering that SIWES is mandatory, there was nothing she or the University could do. Under the circumstances, she gave him the best advice she could give him...the sad thing is it meant he had to repeat a year.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

It would only land him into deeper trouble if there are no evidences. Truth is we can't be absorbing people of their excesses, not using legal means to address issues when we are been cheated, and expect things to get better.

What you term PLEADING..

Might be termed HARASSMENT by another..

Lacking EMPATHY is NOT a CRIME..

She's under no COMPULSIONS to bestow favors unto him..

He knows the rules and he BROKE it..

Whether or not she takes the MITIGATING circumstances into consideration is her PREROGATIVE..

And CERTAINLY doesn't warrant being beaten up..

YOU don't go about beating people up for ANNOYING you..

4 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thank you for your sensible replies. The beater and other people supporting him are not serious. Please don't waste your time

backbencher:

I've read your post, and I fully understand you.

But the fact is, I am going to still come down on the student hard because the guy has demonstrated he lacks self control.

The lecturer was just telling him that he had to repeat a year. He wanted her to in essence lie on his behalf to the university about NOT doing his SIWES....which is a very very important part of his course. And he lost his temper...over a measly year.

Note, he was not being frustrated out of campus, he was not being told he would have to leave his course, he was being told he just had to fulfil the SIWES part of his course. What is so hard about that?

Plus SIWES was made mandatory by the Ministry of Education years ago. Nothing even the University could do in this matter.(They even made it mandatory for courses like Biology self)

If he cannot keep his cool under pressure, then he deserves all that happened to him.

Plus, we have heard only his side of the story...and you are assuming that he is truthful.For all we know he is probably trying to paint himself in a good light.

Modifed

Again I have read your post...and the fact is, there was nothing the lecturer could do. SIWES is mandatory. She did the only thing she could do...tell him to do his SIWES meaning he repeats a year. And he lost his temper over a policy that the lecturer or the University has no control over...and you are calling the lecturer wicked for telling him the truth.?

Modifed 2

You better read the SIWES requirements

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by BlackFlamefromP: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
Baba, we must not be encouraging evil. Even from the guys side of the story alone it's obvious he is wrong. Dead wrong! We have not even heard from the lecturer yet o!

What type of listening ear were you expecting the lecture to give him?

Somebody the lecturer had already told several times that she cannot help him, that he has to join the next class but the goat still keep going back to disturb the woman with his cork and bull story which wasn't even convincing?

Imagine him daring the lecturer and asking her what she will do if he does not leave her office! This question alone is enough for him to be dismissed from the school not to talk of him having the guts to beat up the lecturer!

From all indication, the guy is criminal and evil.

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Nice one from that student

The way some of our lecturers behave ehnnnn

They don't want to give you a listening ear at all

Our university are filled with lecturers and professors of hard life

They will torment you...
Project supervisor own na im worse...

Atleast you give the niggarrrr a listening ear first...even if you can't help the situation but just listen first and talk to him like your son....

..moda fuckkking professor hard life and lecturer hard life everywhere......derive pleasure to see students failing and spilling....

5 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by KratosCorp: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2021
You lots are so unbelievable. The animal should be expelled instantly and locked up for 20 yeas since the 2 months incarceration was not enough to reset his frozen brain.

GboyegaD:
If he has evidence of the mug that was thrown at him or an injury sustained from it, he can actually sue the professor and the university.

While I wouldn't act the same way if it was me, it doesn't mean he should be totally condemned as everyone has their threshold and apparently, he got to his.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Layi4real(m): 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hypocrite everywhere..... So since the Lecturer is nw a female she can nw b doing Asif she be deputy God..... Imagine the guy calming down to plead to her to wave the SIWES for him for weeks but just one day d guy get upset the woman couldn't resist him nd throw him a mug .. that act of a thug from that dam lecturer nd the guy pay her back with thug act....
So u people are overlooking d fact that the woman physical assault him first... If na male lecturer I'm sure there won't b difference bcus him to go collect beating. Gender aside.
And who says he ruined his 4year career in sch ..... He can even make it better in life without d results..... how Many graduate dey work with there certificate nowadays sef ..mtcheww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by iamtardey: 11:39pm On Nov 15, 2021
if you cheat me I will show you regardless idc I've still got a secondary teacher, imma beat up if we ever meet and have him say sorry to me for sure. sometimes you gotta be your own judge
after4:
So rather than spend an extra year you chose to be rusticated, nice choice. Some people were not well trained at home. How can you have the guts to beat someone who is old enough to be your teacher

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by sonofElElyon: 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
AdaNri1:

Now the university will deal with him the "expulsion" way

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Imagine that a student beat his lecturer to stupor for throwing mug at him.

What do you think will happen to that lecturer if that same student was rusticated cos of the said lecturer?
he'd kill the said lecturer
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Jayrow08: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2021
If u r patient in one moment of anger u will escape a hundred days of sorrow.
Bros u no do well

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by subcbouy: 11:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Imagine that a student beat his lecturer to stupor for throwing a mug at him.

What do you think will happen to that lecturer if that same student was rusticated cos of the said lecturer?
The teacher isn't safe.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by tete7000(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

They will torment you...

Atleast you give the niggarrrr a listening ear first...even if you can't help the situation but just listen first and talk to him like your son....

..moda fuckkking professor hard life and lecturer hard life everywhere......derive pleasure to see students failing and spilling....

And it is enough reason for him to beat up his lecturer and get expelled? See logic!
"Kaka ka ba ole wi, a ni ibi t'oloun fi oun si o da". Meaning - "instead of rebuking a thief, we say where the owner kept his valuable is too exposed".His parents have the responsibility of training him that life will not always run his way. There is no way the SIWES could have been waved by a single lecturer for him, a single lecturer cannot wave a course for anyone. That can only happened at departmental committee level. As a sound student, that ought to be known to him. He is totally untrained and very irresponsible. I doubt he is fit for the certificate he is seeking to obtain.

4 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by stevups(m): 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Me that finished 7years ago what and what do you think I'm doing. The woman has been taught a lesson. Next time you talk to people decently.
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by tete7000(m): 11:56pm On Nov 15, 2021
stevups:
Me that finished 7years ago what and what do you think I'm doing. The woman has been taught a lesson. Next time you talk to people decently.

And the stupid boy will be expelled and be taught a lesson that you don't have monopoly of madness. His life will end up more miserable than the lecturer he beat. If this is the mindset you wish to inculcate into your children, then I am sorry for them.

4 Likes

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by dontrulee: 12:00am On Nov 16, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Can a lady wear bum shorts in Illorin on the road. Is it allowed.

Sure, ladies wear bum shorts on the streets

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by brownskilo(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2021
Foolish boy
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by abbey621(m): 12:08am On Nov 16, 2021
GboyegaD:

Did he provide proof that he was detained for 2 months? What does the university handbook say about issues like this? Reputation matters, dressing matters, your past matters, just look at his photo, he looks more like a tout than a 400 level student. Lecturer can only be faulted for throwing a mug, anything else was well within her rights.

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by generalwo(m): 12:14am On Nov 16, 2021
They sent u to school, u left school and went to visit a friend..... U got locked up by the police for 2 months and missed your exams, now you're asking the lecturer to wave off a course for u..... As what? Such kids should die in prison..... He doesn't deserve mercy.... If he is released from jail and the woman kids no fit cripple am, then they are foolish...... Na these kind kids dey make parents regret why them even get pikin... Much better to be childless than to have such a thief as a child

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by generalwo(m): 12:15am On Nov 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

They will torment you...

... Them go beat your mama one day make u know how e dey be

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by generalwo(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
Some years back i wanted to beat one of my female lecturer also, she always rude to me. On that very day, i went to her office very high, my mood was very rugged, she really humbled her self and even offered me a lift after

After that day, we banged till i left that school, non of my friends was away
.... All liars will end up beside bubu in hell

1 Like

Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by generalwo(m): 12:16am On Nov 16, 2021
AdaNri1:

.... U only heard from the hoodlum and u concluded.... Do u know if he made up the mug story?
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by generalwo(m): 12:18am On Nov 16, 2021
GboyegaD:
If he has evidence of the mug that was thrown at him or an injury sustained from it, he can actually sue the professor and the university.

While I wouldn't act the same way if it was me, it doesn't mean he should be totally condemned as everyone has their threshold and apparently, he got to his.
.... He has no case......the woman can claim the mub was broken in the scuffle with him and if there is any injury, she can claim she managed to inflict it on him in self defense.... In advanced countries, this stupid kid will spend alot of time behind bars
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by Charx122: 12:19am On Nov 16, 2021
AdaNri1:

Dead beat

Thank you so much dectetive..
Re: Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student by enonche85(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2021
Congrats for graduating even earlier than expected....ijot!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) / IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.