Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53190 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nicklaus619(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Your father na be witch
Ewu

It's cool, he's already dead, so you have a case to with the spirits now, mid night from tonight will be the appointed time, good luck pal cool

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by BePrepared: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllKnowing:
You just need to die nothing else.

MODIFIED:

People like OP grow up to be:
1. Wicked politicians that impoverish their constituents so only their families live in abundance.

2. Lecturers who demand blocking or sex for grades.

3. That your uncle who goes diabolical to kill your father because he was able to train you to the university.

4. That policeman who opens fire on a group of boys in a sleek Mercedes S-class only because he didn’t enjoy such privileges when he was a youngster.

That's a big lie, nothing special here OP is only amplifying his case, the natural man has the above tendencies, Man is naturally selfish, greedy and egoistic just that there's much hypocrisy, the Way out is Jesus when he comes into a mans life, transformation and regeneration takes place.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by anayolity: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
kals4luv990:
characteristics of a villager,almost a witch..viewers mark my words THIS GUY WILL DIE BY FIRE

Some of you are just far from being sensible on this forum

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by SenecaTheYonger: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
keystone123:

Be human for once Bro... Check yourself too. You are facing the same challenge is facing. The op call for help. You cannot render solution but for him to go and kill himself. Your own worst. Nobody is 100% perfect we are working on our perfection daily. Stop casting the stone on the op.. Check yourself first

I’m starting to think the people that use this phrase are pure evil people trying to make others accept evil because they’re not perfect.

Why don’t we release all the criminals in this country because people they’ve stolen from or killed or raped aren’t 100% perfect. Why don’t we?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
What's funny is that 60% of Africans are like this; the envy, vile and pull him down syndrome, especially southern nigeria, it's even a storyline theme in nollywood....the funniest part is that people like OP are on this thread calling him a witch.

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by adabaraabdul: 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Coming out here to acknowledge this, shows and means alot. I think you should go for counselling with certified life counselors, maybe a change can be made on your lifelook about life. For me, life is about making the best of what ur opportuned to see or become. Let love lead.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Olodo24: 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Real member of the Village People Gang
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Olam09(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=AllKnowing post=107712162]You just need to die nothing else.

MODIFIED:

grin Laughing my ass out.. wtf guy!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Jaqenhghar: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
Most Niggerians are like you. The difference is you are honourable enough to admit it

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllKnowing:

Op, take this advice seriously. What an incredibly Good advice!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by greggng: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
You don't have problem.. you are a realist .
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bluewitch(f): 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

How Old are you?
Kiddo

How old are you?
Old man
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by CanadaOrBust: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

I have.

Infact the number of people have helped I can't count them.

And u r considering money ritual?
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Bluewitch(f): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy.

You have a greedy personality plus power thirsty character
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Jmichael1(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=GENES11S post=107719990]Where is "Righteousness" when you need him?. grin grin grin

hahahahahaha
[quote author=GENES11S post=107719990]Where is "Righteousness" when you need him?. grin grin grin

hahahahahaha

hahahahahaha
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by justified007: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You're a witch
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Alexbrandy28(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
For you to acknowledge the problem you are a step closer in seeking for the solution.You are not a bad person ,u just love unreserved attention from everybody,all you need is prayers and u need to undergo therapy.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by mashad(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You want to be bros_jay. Na u wan run everything abii

Well, let me tell you the truth. Envy is part of human nature but we all must find a away to subdue it and be the best part of one's self
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Eriokanmi: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Naijanascam:
Then you must be a witch just in a layman's language
grin
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
michlins:
Your feelings are natural. You just need to tame it and channel that emotions into hustling to get what you want
not natural please. He's toxic, end of.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Andercruz: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
OP, with a sincere contrite heart pls ask heaven to help...God is determinedly ready to lift such tendency from you. Personally tell him everything and he'll surely reach you and deliver you absolutely. I pray for serious help. Amen.

Take it easy with life.. this world is terribly empty. Grossly empty...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by salvation77177: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
You are possessed by a witchcraft spirit unconsciously. Go fy deliverance in a Bible believing church to be free.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by emmykk(m): 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I looked at your profile and saw all the thread you have created under 1 month .
Weird post and all that.

You are a dustbin

You are considering money rituals plus you hate people succeeding

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by SlayerForever: 11:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
A real witch.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by TUTU147: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllKnowing:

MODIFIED:

1. Wicked politicians that impoverish their constituents so only their families live in abundance.

3. That your uncle who goes diabolical to kill your father because he was able to train you to the university.

4. That policeman who opens fire on a group of boys in a sleek Mercedes S-class only because he didn’t enjoy such privileges when he was a youngster.
Just mentioned it
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Commotfornigeri: 11:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

a lot of people feel this way too, the fact that you're admitting it doesn't make you evil.

I used to like all the success and attention too, but at some point, i made it a habit to be intentionally happy for people, and now I can be genuinely happy and celebrate the wins of other people.

Don't push yourself down, this is a normal human phenomenon and the fact that you're facing it fully makes you better than those who are pretending.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Another negro moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Paulo3ree(m): 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Simply carry yourself to genuine religious leaders
Or just start with any religious leader, your sense will tell you when you find one

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Help2020: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Bro you be wizard.

I no pray to have your type close or around me.

Pray to God to heal you from this evil heart of yours
There is jealousy in every human being. Just that we control it..Op is speaking about his,and you said he is a witch?
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Lacash: 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
AllKnowing:

MODIFIED:

You don’t have to say this Man, what he needs here is nothing but encouragement, the forces he’s facing is beyond him…I believe what he needs right now is deliverance since he was able to confess it.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Paulo3ree(m): 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Simply carry yourself to genuine religious leaders
Or just start with any religious leader, your sense will tell you when you find one

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Just submit yourself to any religious leader
You need plenty of their council and some small deliverance
Your sense will tell you when you find a genuine one
And study about such conditions online, being here shows you have internet access
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
You possess a wicked spirit, you need deliverance. Its a very wicked spirit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo) / 2 Sisters Die The Same Day & Time In Kano (Photos) / Moments Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.