Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century (28257 Views)

The Ordeal Of A Headmaster / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by PreciousBro: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Lincolnburrows:

Oga where the thing dey for bible? Stop prevarication.

Prevarication? There's no digression here, there was no question from the witch that quoted me. She only let out her frustration in a seemingly crafty way to get the information out of me.

As for your own inquiry? I'd like to dangle the cookie a bit more around your nose. I detect pride. And I hate to school the prideful. Just because you have a "M" sobriquet on your moniker doesn't mean you have a phallus. I'm not deceived. Quote me with your "F" handle.

I might tell you wink

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42am On Mar 20, 2022
czarr:
You women are funny, if a guy walks up to you are says let's just be fvckmates you'd probably insult him, you make it seem as if most girls would be down for it when that is not the case, just say you don't want to be taken advantage of.

Lol that gender eh.. if you tell her face to face this is what you want you will never get it, just play games and smash

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Hassanmaye(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

You obviously know that 99% of women won't agree when u tell them 'babe let us be hitting ourselves". They just have to find a deceitful way,
Lol you understand women dude
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Hassanmaye(m): 6:59am On Mar 20, 2022
HitSong:

You are a HYPOCRITE!
That's why I detest most of you with passion.
You will claim to be dating one guy for like two years, yet your bodycount will be around 3-5 within that two years.
YET, YOU'LL CLAIM NOT TO BE A RUNS GIRL OR A PROSTITUTE... But you get "favour" from all the other affairs too... THEN WHAT ARE YOU??

You do unto others what you won't like them to do to you, yet you want peace, happiness and commitment...
You will never find those things until you become honest with yourself first.

YOU CAN NOT PLANT CASSAVA AND EXPECT TO REAP MANGO...
Exactly
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Hassanmaye(m): 7:06am On Mar 20, 2022
josite:
Relationship is not as difficult.

You need to learn about non verbal communication as indeed action speaks more than words.

Zeroed in on actions.learn to detect a lie.

Encourage the Revelation of your spouse and be bold enough to reveal who you really are a

Relationship fails because couple hides.

We all condem rape but do u know a woman actually said she always fantasises about being raped and this lady happens to be a lawyer.

It is from that day that I know unless couples are willing to reveal themselves down to their fantasies,many will keep on giving the wrong medicine to their lovers because they won't first discover the ailments of the spouse

Some women don't need love,they need your money and some men don't need love,they need sex and at best they need a child or two and after that they prefer you going back to your parents house.

Be transparent .if you and your lover are not ready to reveal who both of you truly are and what both of you really want , frustration must happen.it is not relationship that is difficult,it is the participants.

Let us expect to reap what we sow.
Those genders are weird tuehh she wants to be raped! Yet the same girl will come online and be shouting female rights
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Legendoo:
Nice write up. ..

The last few years of wokeness stripped a lot of good values away and y'all encouraged and continue to encourage it.

You called good bad and vice versa.

You haven't seen anything yet. A time will come when 100 percent of naija girls will become untouchable runs girls unsuitable for marriage . The guys will turn to gang bangers.

A lot more will turn homosexual.

The whole society is going to completely collapse morally and the next generation will be handed the most degenerate culture, so dark, it will blow the mind's of the oyinbo people wey you dey copy come turn useless.

As usual dismiss this as rubbish.
and that scam called marriage will end...I can't wait for this to happen. MGTOW.
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by ekensi01: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
hmmmm... Wish some men can be straight with their intentions,like ' babe let's be hitting ourselves' but instead some men will promise you marriage and waste your time at the end of the day, they will leave, same applies to some ladies
Most guys like me are ready to tell a lady this but the issue is ladies wont let us. Ive told many ladies we arent gonna have commitment lets just be knacking omo out of all only 1 greet but if you see shakara and i do pay. Only if she needs money. You see ladies has 90% to play in this pandermic

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Lovebliss2(f): 8:54am On Mar 20, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing........ with the right person
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by switdick(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2022
How do I know which is true.
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by josite: 9:55am On Mar 20, 2022
pansophist:
Two words here, hypergamy and polygamy, the two vices of that have captivate most people, and they don't want to heal themselves from of it. Our selfishness and "whats in for me?", instead of "what can I give?", is what has brought us to this mess.

For women, it's hypergamy on steriods. They may have boyfriend, even a husband, but his validity ends when a better (understand it as richer) dude shows up, she will dump the boyfriend, or cheat if she is married. Her loyalty, commitment is conditional, for better for stay, for worse for astray. It's exactly what Naira Marley meant when he said "she is not your girlfriend, it's just your turn".

For men, its destructive polygamy. For example, traditional polygamy holds such polygamous men to husbandry responsibilities and by law, he has to fulfil legal, parental, and paternal duties to the children/wives. But now, a man may even be married to one, but have unlimited mistress and no responsibility towards them either, basically ejaculate and evacuate, the women are merely a tool.

Although no matter how we mourn about the cesspit romantic marketplace, its as a result of our own doing, and this has been well explained in the doctrines of "the deregulation of the sexual marketplace". Quote me if you want me to write about it, to explain why its a mess. The bad news is that it will only get worse, not better, worse. Its common sense. When you throw away old cultures that works (your parent's relationship is an evidence), then you'll arrive at one that doesn't work.

Relationships by its very definition should be regulated in a societal level, then the individuals participating in it will abide by ordained protocols and traditions that are passed down from past generations who have tested all models and arrived at one that works. Not now where a kid of 13 that is not just naive and naturally inexperienced, is expected to make decisions as lifelong as Relationship, navigating the sea of toxic people all in the name of freedom and liberalism. It has a price, and its called decadence.

quite insightful. But you actually posited that our parents relationship works .and that is not quite correct ,what actually happened was the suppression of discontent by the couples especially the wives but this in turn leads to extreme preparation on the part of the discontent wives before she engages in adultery ,consequently only very few of them are caught but the results of the adulteries still persist in form of bastards.

then our fathers do not necessarily externalise the issue of wives caught in adultery and the bastards among their kids. Most of our fathers knew the bastards among their kids but chose to go about it wisely with many of them revealing the bastards in their WILL.MKO ABIOLA e.g knew there are bastards amongst his kids. He didn't make much noise about it but note the issue in his will and instructed some kids be subjected to the dna.

painfully the men of this generation are too lousy. Clever by half and never wise resulting in the extreme externalisation of the faults of the new wife and the wives has respondent with far better than lousiness eg ffks wife .

decadence i agree with you is what has resulted but happily now that men and women are now so bothered by the decadence ,a new day will spring up. Single parenthood only needs a WHO to declare it a pandemic. A relationship pandemic.

Solution will start with men being wise. Was told in times past, impotent men arranged for the sexual satisfaction of the wife and barren woman arrange for their husbands to have kids by other woman. But will the lousy husband of today be that wise and will the lousy wife of today be that wise?

now u see relationships are failing principally because of lack of wisdom to navigate difficult terrains encountered in relationships and our parents marriages endure not because there were not challenges but wisdom was majorly allowed e.g MKO ABIOLA.

ADULTERY is not a thing that wasn't present in our parent's marriage. The Yoruba traditional society has the ALE & OMO ALE concept well established. deterrence to adultery is what has been largely watered down, the mother in law you want to complain to about the adulterous way of your modern wives is herself a mega adulteress and the scriptures makes it clear, as the mother is so is the daughter and the bible talks about territorial spirits and say some tribes like the Laodiceans are liars.

beloved some tribes ,Yoruba o ,ibo o have their own evil tendencies.I am yoruba and i think the yoruba woman is largely adulterous.'OKO KAN KO KUN CUPBOARD.(ONE HIUSBAND WILL NOT FILL YOUR WARDROBE)

Study the mother in law before you marry her is one of the guide as 75 percent of women will eventually turn out to be a worse version of their mother and the mother's settings wiil be their default settings.

3 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by victons(m): 10:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Karlovych:
On one of the rare cases a meaningful thread graced the front page you chose to display your stupidity, shame on you.

Shame on you too.
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by josite: 10:40am On Mar 20, 2022
Obesity:
Majority of people in relationships are just aggressive and toxic.

The expectations in relationships now is becoming too much.

If you are calm and peaceful you might actually meet someone who's very toxic as a result of past relationships.

Instead of getting heal after a broken relationship, you are using your new relationship as payback to the pains you experienced in your previous relationship.
Some ladies are just too toxic and not ready to be committed in a relationship..
Some guys on the other hands are just too stupid. How can you be beating a girl you said you love?
Una de misbehave for this relationship tin self o.

Love wen de sweet na una go de kill una self put. If it's not working please walk away. Don't be toxic or aggressive

u hit it on the nail.
The expectations in relationships now is becoming too much.
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by pansophist(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2022
josite:

quite insightful. But you actually posited that our parents relationship works .and that is not quite correct ,what actually happened was the suppression of discontent by the couples especially the wives but this in turn leads to extreme preparation on the part of the discontent wives before she engages in adultery ,consequently only very few of them are caught but the results of the adulteries still persist in form of bastards.

then our fathers do not necessarily externalise the issue of wives caught in adultery and the bastards among their kids. Most of our fathers knew the bastards among their kids but chose to go about it wisely with many of them revealing the bastards in their WILL.MKO ABIOLA e.g knew there are bastards amongst his kids. He didn't make much noise about it but note the issue in his will and instructed some kids be subjected to the dna.

painfully the men of this generation are too lousy. Clever by half and never wise resulting in the extreme externalisation of the faults of the new wife and the wives has respondent with far better than lousiness eg ffks wife .

decadence i agree with you is what has resulted but happily now that men and women are now so bothered by the decadence ,a new day will spring up. Single parenthood only needs a WHO to declare it a pandemic. A relationship pandemic.

Solution will start with men being wise. Was told in times past, impotent men arranged for the sexual satisfaction of the wife and barren woman arrange for their husbands to have kids by other woman. But will the lousy husband of today be that wise and will the lousy wife of today be that wise?

now u see relationships are failing principally because of lack of wisdom to navigate difficult terrains encountered in relationships and our parents marriages endure not because there were not challenges but wisdom was majorly allowed e.g MKO ABIOLA.

ADULTERY is not a thing that wasn't present in our parent's marriage. The Yoruba traditional society has the ALE & OMO ALE concept well established. deterrence to adultery is what has been largely watered down, the mother in law you want to complain to about the adulterous way of your modern wives is herself a mega adulteress and the scriptures makes it clear, as the mother is so is the daughter and the bible talks about territorial spirits and say some tribes like the Laodiceans are liars.

beloved some tribes ,Yoruba o ,ibo o have their own evil tendencies.I am yoruba and i think the yoruba woman is largely adulterous.'OKO KAN KO KUN CUPBOARD.(ONE HIUSBAND WILL NOT FILL YOUR WARDROBE)

Study the mother in law before you marry her is one of the guide as 75 percent of women will eventually turn out to be a worse version of their mother and the mother's settings wiil be their default settings.

Wonderful insight. I learnt a lot from this.

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2022
AleAirHub:
Are you single or into serious relationship?
why did u ask?
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 11:31am On Mar 20, 2022
torqque7:

But how many ladies will agree to a guy telling her 'babe let's be hitting ourselves'? If a guy says that to you will you agree to it?
it depends on the level of the lady maturity
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Patented:
Oil dey you head. There is a heavy dose of truth and reality here. People no dey ok at all.

lol..this post was created last year Nov
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Captainjoe2019:
What would be your response if a guy tells u such? Wont u feel disrepected?
at all..
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 11:37am On Mar 20, 2022
KingRex1:

What really happened to you?
how? I don't understand
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Patented: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
lol..this post was created last year Nov

All join. The truth is timeless

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
001spice:
debby stop acting like u knw all. If a guy walk up to u and tell u debby i think u look really cool to be with and do u mind let just be knacking ourself. How will u feel and wat will be ur respond
I'm not acting like I know it all
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Gerrard59(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Tit for Tat! Do me I do you! Quid pro pro!

Hypergamy and Polygamy will remain here till the end of time.

I only find it foolish that most people don't know on which side of the divide they stand. It's just delusion.

As a man, know your babe might move on once she gets a guy with better status or she might not date you in the first pace if she feels you're not at a certain level.

As a lady, know that the rich guy you're dating and wanting to tie down has many options outside too (Prettier, curvier and smarter), no be only you get eyes for good things. So be content with position number one and stop worrying over nothing.

I believe once people come to terms with these, all these gnashing and wailing will reduce. Abegi! grin

Only reason we have complains on these thread is because somehow people expect their case to be different.

Once you know what to expect, you'll be less disappointed.

Add the Briffault's Law.

In summary, love let alone true love doesn't exist in especially in Africa's poverty capital.

3 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Kobojunkie: 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
PreciousBro:
All you needed to do was ask the scripture and I'll submit it. From your pain, I can tell you lack God in your life. Why don't we also take away the air you breathe huh ? Like how dense could you be to not see the God-factor in everything ? And I need no further clarification on your misguided feministic idealism you lover of ojoro lifestyle of living. How can you be this dumb to disbelieve without any proof to refute that scripture? So you rather believe I made it up on a popular forum as Nairaland where every scarecrow as yourself, every scholar as myself could quote me for further verification on it ? Just say you wanna learn and I'll teach your uneducated ignorant self.

Nonsense. As if that's the only salient point made in my post that you had to display such lacklustre in an attempt to quote me. Olodo!
Again, please stop dragging God's Name down into the muck that is you. Try to make whatever point you can even attempt without feeling you need his name in your mess to add some substance to your claims! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Obesity:
Instead of getting heal after a broken relationship, you are using your new relationship as payback to the pains you experienced in your previous relationship.
Some ladies are just too toxic and not ready to be committed in a relationship..
Some guys on the other hands are just too stupid. How can you be beating a girl you said you love?
Una de misbehave for this relationship tin self o.

Love wen de sweet na una go de kill una self put. If it's not working please walk away. Don't be toxic or aggressive
How many people take time to heal in between relationships? The much I hear is instead of people who spend the time between relationships plotting their next revenge/attack. undecided

This is the same for both genders. And those of you raising kids ought to be concerned cause this is the future that probably awaits your children if care if not taken. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Kobojunkie: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2022
PreciousBro:
Prevarication? There's no digression here, there was no question from the witch that quoted me. She only let out her frustration in a seemingly crafty way to get the information out of me.

As for your own inquiry? I'd like to dangle the cookie a bit more around your nose. I detect pride. And I hate to school the prideful. Just because you have a "M" sobriquet on your moniker doesn't mean you have a phallus. I'm not deceived. Quote me with your "F" handle.

I might tell you wink
Stop lying against God.... it is just that simple! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Kobojunkie: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2022
switdick:
How do I know which is true.
Isn't it possible that by working on being a better person yourself, you find tune your minds ability to recognize that which is "true" from that which is obviously not in others?. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by 001spice: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
I'm not acting like I know it all
See u,u can`t even answer how u feel guys should approach a girl wen it obious that it because of knacking he`s coming
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by PreciousBro: 4:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, please stop dragging God's Name down into the muck that is you. Try to make whatever point you can even attempt without feeling you need his name in your mess to add some substance to your claims! undecided
Agent of darkness. Why should I dissociate my self from God. That's you, a fretful woman. I'm the muck ? Because I'm exposing the ills of your kind, what exactly makes me a muck? I thought you opined we left God out of it? Dont you think it's high time you left me out of your episodes of your own mental misery.

See her mouth like leave God alone. You haven't still politely asked for the biblical scripture, kindly I mean. Until then, desist from mentioning my sobriquet with your inordinate one. Kobo what ? How the hell did you come up with that, yea, junkie" I know. I see alot of them under Ojuelegba bridge, your home? Why not change moniker to a more suited one, say, HoboJunkie?

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2022
PreciousBro:

Agent of darkness. Why should I dissociate my self from God. That's you, a fretful woman. I'm the muck ? Because I'm exposing the ills of your kind, what exactly makes me a muck? I thought you opined we left God out of it? Dont you think it's high time you left me out of your episodes of your own mental misery.

See her mouth like leave God alone. You haven't still politely asked for the biblical scripture, kindly I mean. Until then, desist from mentioning my sobriquet with your inordinate one. Kobo what ? How the hell did you come up with that, yea, junkie" I know. I see alot of them under Ojuelegba bridge, your home? Why not change moniker to a more suited one, say, HoboJunkie?
Because none of what you claim is of God nor supported by His Word and Truth. So please leave His name out of this. undecided

It is really that simple! undecided
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by debbydams(f): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
001spice:
See u,u can`t even answer how u feel guys should approach a girl wen it obious that it because of knacking he`s coming
pls free me abeg
Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by PreciousBro: 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Because none of what you claim is of God nor supported by His Word and Truth. So please leave His name out of this. undecided

It is really that simple! undecided
Lol

That can't possibly be your pain.

Anyway, check the Theological wise teachings of Jesus, Solomon and Joshua(Son of Sirach, one who wrote the book of Hebrew) The Ecclesiasticus.

Sirach chp 36 vs 21.

Contained in that holy book(GNTD version) but not for your scruffy hands to grab.

2 Likes

Re: The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century by 001spice: 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
debbydams:
pls free me abeg
free u ke.. I kidnap u ni. See me see wahala. Next b4 u comment think very.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS / 8 Ways To Discard Stubborn Toasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.