Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58590 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
na2016:

You are just justifying RUBBISH and I pity everyone that liked this rubbish you wrote.
It is the duty of the wife to ensure that the house and her husband are doing fine at such a period that the husband is yet to have a job. She has absolutely no reason to treat the husband as shit just because he is not bringing in money again. This is a major reason so many men die very early.
Husband, what you need to do now is to look for any job and start again. This time, be careful since you know the kind of wife you have.
u can never understand if u have never been in such a family b4. U don't know how woman deal when it comes to positions of authority... Though not all will behave as the woman in question here but most will. I rise
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by showafrica(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
faoogoke:
I was jobless for over 5 years.

Me and my wife struggled through it.

It was very hard and tough but we struck together.

Now God did it for me beyond our imagination.

I brought her a car for her faithfulness.

All women at not the same

Yes, it happens especially after the second child. I no no wether na devil or God dey test the faithfulness of the marriage. As u don cross am, u no go ever fall again

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Epeegee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bro you deserve 1/2 crate of big stout and 3 plates of Nkwobi
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by emmanuelbrown26: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good
I'm fuckingly happy and happyyyyy for u, though u learnt in a hard way. But thank Jah that u hv learnt your lessons over all these bitches.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Gain his position back?? By having cash??
So does that mean that the one with the most cash occupies the position of the"head of the family"??
that's why I said he should try to job a new job or he can rally round from friends and family to do a business.. The reason why most men have not seen the other sides of their wives is majorly because they are the one in charge of their homes, providing for the family cos when the table turns, its then the lion u married will show face.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Walatip397(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
The reason why I have a will.
Adequate plan is key bro

stacyadams:

Hahahahahahahaha..bro if u die today ,that huge savings ur hiding one crook from bank go chop am
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Epeegee(m): 3:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
I was charging my babe phone on Sunday night and a credit alert of 40k dropped pimm from her brother and I know its just for her normal spending,so on sunday I lied to her I had a problem of #6500 and my account is empty,naso she advise me to sell my phone,take the #6500 and buy a smaller phone

I over shock and since then I knew daughters of eve are 100% useless

10 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Rexnegro(m): 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
Make she go her papa house na , if she can't bare the reality now with you... Whatever you do sha never Lay a single finger on her due to hanger talkless of beating her cos real men don't beat women. I felt like you made mistake not investing your savings into business immediately when the company folded up. So help us God all.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
descartes400:

So when he gets his position back, he should return the favour so she knows how it feels. How can you start treating your husbandly badly because of a sudden financial down turn which is not permanent..all the time he was taking flights to see her, if he had lost his life through plan crash, she would have moved on to another diick! Let her know she is a fare weather wife who will and should not be trusted with your finances when you get your mojo back!
most women see man as the provider and decider in their homes though feminist won't accept but it's the truth... If a woman keep shouldering all the responsibility of the home with the man doing nothing, it will get to a point where the woman will voice out as if the man is nothing.. She will show the Man his level.. Most men in such homes opinions don't count on family matters.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Live good
Respect sir!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mom007(f): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op sorry for your woes but I have a quick question. Why do men just completely shut down when they loose a lucrative job? Y'all don't know how to downside at all. She picked a teaching job, what did you do besides stay home and moan? Women respect hustle. At least the real women do. Pick a hustle, even if its uber or keke, just be going out in the morning and coming home in the evening with small change and leave the rest for her. She will manage. But most men who have previously held a high paying job refuse to downside. You squandered the little cash on hand without a thought of tomorrow, from your writeup, you are not doing anything and you come to complain about your wife... Smh

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
grandstar:

What happened to "for better for worse"?
for better for worse is nothing but a phrase from a script to be acted... No woman will will do for better for worse with a jobless man in the first place.. The Man was doing fine when he married this woman. It's not the man's fault that he doesn't have a job but it seems he is too relaxed about getting a new job and when a woman is shouldering ur responsibility as a man.. Be expecting something like this if u have unknowingly married a camouflaged lion thinking u married a gentle woman.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bryan88(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
that’s women for u brother.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phargbemmy(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Bro if you have ur drivers license, register on UBER/BOLT ad drive to earn a living and earn your respect back, do this pending the time something good will open for you. Chat me up on 07068981798 if you have your drivers license. Try to be actively engage yourself ad support her no matter how small. It gets more easily to ladies when we find ourselves in this phase. Bro though its a phase, it is expected to pass, but how soon?. Sit up, chat me up, let talk
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Blaccsam101(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2021

Live good
[/quote].

Best pills bro, no love for a cold hearted nigga

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phargbemmy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bryan88:
that’s women for u brother.

Bro in all honesty women are not built these days like our mothers were. Let try in anyway to give them that small support so that she won't have all the burden on her head.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by descartes400: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
most women see man as the provider and decider in their homes though feminist won't accept but it's the truth... If a woman keep shouldering all the responsibility of the home with the man doing nothing, it will get to a point where the woman will voice out as if the man is nothing.. She will show the Man his level.. Most men in such homes opinions don't count on family matters.
But this Man was not doing "nothing" he has been the one working and shouldering all the responsibilities of the home and probably that of his in-laws too lovingly without complaining even though you and i knows the stress that comes with it, he didn't complain or maltreated his wife but just a momentary financial setback, she becomes something else! aaah! if i were in his..michael bolten's song comes to mind.."When I'm back on my feet again'' i go provide all the finances pertaining to the home front ooh but she go wien! angry and make her know consistently, how she was terrible to me!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tarabye: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
This is how women are, you must pay your bills, dem no care about future, it's what you can put on the table now
That's how two of my close pals have been pesting around my DM with calls and messages, dem want make we date cuz I'm financially okay. As a red piller I'm doing my fvcking job smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phargbemmy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
for better for worse is nothing but a phrase from a script to be acted... No woman will will do for better for worse with a jobless man in the first place.. The Man was doing fine when he married this woman. It's not the man's fault that he doesn't have a job but it seems he is too relaxed about getting a new job and when a woman is shouldering ur responsibility as a man.. Be expecting something like this if u have unknowingly married a camouflaged lion thinking u married a gentle woman.

Rightly said. I beg to differ at the last statement about a lion ad a camouflage. All she needs is a bit of help, the load can easily seem to a woman as a big burden because most of them ain't built of shouldering an huge responsibilities as what is on ground now, she will quickly tire out. Baba should find a means to compliment the little she's doing.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Its peculiar to all women.The day wey I know say world don end na when my woman of 4 years plus who I add money join to pay her rent,sent me out of the house and pack my load outside.mehn I knew life don baje.all women are like dat.100percent.take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mrfoxx(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Most men have gone through this phase.. Almost all... It shall be well bro, I know exactly how that feels

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by sowilli: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

women are not wired to have enough strength during hard times. They will require a stronger man to go through this successfully. The garden of eden was set when she was made- all things ready. I wouldn't conclude you married wrong but it would have been better you married when things are tough than good. People who marry "broke"men marry for virtues, values and potential. My advice for you is to make sure you keep providing for the family- feeding, shelter and upkeep. Otherwise a woman who is complaining will start listening to other men.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stomoney(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Thank you bro cool
emmanuelbrown26:

I'm fuckingly happy and happyyyyy for u, though u learnt in a hard way. But thank Jah that u hv learnt your lessons over all these bitches.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by TheRedpillguy: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:

Haba! Kick her out ke? It's a very bad idea
Yes for the woman. For me I'll go get somebody younger n knows that she is there for the money instead of living in Daniel

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
I bet you're not married or even close to.
When you marry pls don't forget this cus na then I go take your motivational speech serious.
Mtchww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by lastgenious(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
MAD O,

Just today I have read more than 5 different stories of men complaining about the sudden change in their wives behaviours after loosing their means of livelihood.

My fellow guys in the house if you are fortunate to still be single at this moment my advice is remain so for now until the bastard in Aso rock go down. I'm above 30 but right now I'm so scared of getting married. Let he who have ears hear.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Oyiboman69: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gwan2:
OP, allow me to indulge you.

Most times, women love, romance and respectful gestures are usually associated with the ability of the man to provide sustainably. Know this and know peace.

Now, you could afford to earn just a little of those aforementioned gestures, not completely though, if you were sincerely faithful and honest with her during your hey days. Not just with your finance…your attention, friendship and companionship with her.

But, you will encounter the full wrath of the woman when the table turns, and you were not fulfilling those aforementioned obligations, or probably not so efficient, regardless of the financial empowerment.
mtcheeeew...

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Phargbemmy:

Rightly said. I beg to differ at the last statement about a lion ad a camouflage. All she needs is a bit of help, the load can easily seem to a woman as a big burden because most of them ain't built of shouldering an huge responsibilities as what is on ground now, she will quickly tire out. Baba should find a means to compliment the little she's doing.
with him not having a job or anything doing, the only help can render is house chores.. Which is not the best as a man... Is like selling ones birthright because of a bowl of akamu.. I man can do house chores but when it's now everytime that's what makes the man irresponsible
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Nice one.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
descartes400:

But this Man was not doing "nothing" he has been the one working and shouldering all the responsibilities of the home and probably that of his in-laws too lovingly without complaining even though you and i knows the stress that comes with it, he didn't complain or maltreated his wife but just a momentary financial setback, she becomes something else! aaah! if i were in his..michael bolten's song comes to mind.."When I'm back on my feet again'' i go provide all the finances pertaining to the home front ooh but she go wien! angry and make her know consistently, how she was terrible to me!
that's why we should keep praying that the requirements needed as husbands should not pass we the men by.. Cos that's when the screw that tighten up the women craziness use to loosen oo if man no fall to the category of the provider oo
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by descartes400: 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
that's why we should keep praying that the requirements as the husband should not pass us by.. Cos that's when the screw that tighten up the women craziness use to loosen oo

Amen to that!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ogawisdom(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

Na normal thing
No woman loves a broke man (infact most human being don't)

If u had saved enough u could have started another biz by now. I noticed u were very wasteful while working taking flights anyhow and paying 500k for CS when govt hospital could have done same with less than 150k

Better look for sth doing ASAP no matter how small

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix) / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.