Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58584 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by bigcasava1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
that is woman for you, they don't have heart to love even the first woman on was easily decíeved the moment her husband was out of site. So as a man try as much as you can not to leave your place as a man to woman. They are naturally selfish and self centered

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Cincima(m): 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
...........I concour.. �
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by oodua1stson: 3:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you're doing well B4 you got married and things went down for you after marriage then your wife has evil spirit working against you. it's better you divorce her now

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Cincima(m): 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
I can relate with with your story , I not a good position for a man to find himself.... That is when you will the real colour some women are made of.. some of them cannot handle that pressure. I pray God restores you back.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Qatar2022: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
So without that no respect for him at home?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
BABYharder:

I bet you're not married or even close to.
When you marry pls don't forget this cus na then I go take your motivational speech serious.
Mtchww
Do you have to be married to have such experience.. What about the children in such family.. Do you think things like that this make them happy... Let me shock.. When a man is handling the affairs of the family u may hardly know cos he makes the wife look as if shes in charge but when the woman is u will surely know cos of her choice of words toward her husband.. Though not all but most

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Muwq: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
All women changed when you go broke

So never treat a woman as priority just focus on yourself more and provide

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Dronedude(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gwan2:
OP, allow me to indulge you.

Most times, women love, romance and respectful gestures are usually associated with the ability of the man to provide sustainably. Know this and know peace.

Now, you could afford to earn just a little of those aforementioned gestures, not completely though, if you were sincerely faithful and honest with her during your hey days. Not just with your finance…your attention, friendship and companionship with her.

But, you will encounter the full wrath of the woman when the table turns, and you were not fulfilling those aforementioned obligations, or probably not so efficient, regardless of the financial empowerment.

Words of wisdom especially on the bold highlight. This is what I tell every guy before marriage don't show what who aren't while dating. I heard of a guy that doesn't fly but always books flight for his girlfriend. It's not a bad thing to let ur girl friend fly why you don't, you always ply the road. Did you tell her you are a road user because u can't afford maintaining a flight schedule and you may not do that all the time for her? Be real Guys.

I will also add, not as a form of encouraging deceit but it's rather better to play low key while dating or courting they may call it stingy and leave the relationship better for you but there is someone that will love and live with you and enjoy your little that is the write person to marry. It is better to improve than to reduce but your plan to it will determine which way you will go in your marriage.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by stacyadams: 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Walatip397:
The reason why I have a will.
Adequate plan is key bro

grin grin grin grin..bless ya...a man with the master plan..ayam learning from u sir
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by janvier27(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Favfables1:

Boss man...

You made a very interesting contribution...
However please don't excuse the wives behavior under the pretext of "it's tough on her and she's only human"...
The man too is also human!!! And it's also tough on him!!!

He's facing lots of societal pressure right now ((you should know how the society sees jobless married men)) , the least thing he wants now is disrespect from the one person who vowed to stand by him "in sickness and in health...in want and in plenty"...

When things were awk, the man was treating her well ((at least we can draw that much from his post)), if the man wasn't, then he definitely deserves this... And now that things are bad, shouldn't she be supportive?? Isn't now the perfect time to put her vows to work?? Why is she acting like, it has always been like this??

It's not fair na...

I see your point. You're right. Problem is that virtue is rare in them.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Saintinoo(m): 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
Sorry about your wife behavior, to the guys who believe that you should make money before looking for a wife, this is an example of what is waiting for you.
Women are moved by what they see, she might just love you for your money and when the money finish, she starts loving the next guy with the money.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Qatar2022:

So without that no respect for him at home?
if u have no input towards the development of the family u can never get respect from women... Only few of them are of the idea that things can turn for the better.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nasir123(m): 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain back your position as head of the family

grin grin
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Amumaigwe: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Useku:
This is always the case when a guy loses his job or business.

Action plan, apply for your 25% pension fund.

Start a biz immediately, no matter how small.

Channel all your energy on the biz and provide only feeding allowance for now while your wife takes other bills or fork off from your house.

If your below 40 try searching for another job but if your above 40 face the biz squarely and grow it.

Lesson

If you got a job under 30, ensure you get a land on the outskirt of your city and fight to build at least a miniflat before spending any rubbish money on wedding!

Take a loan, suffer, but have a place you can hibernate in the event of any unfortunate incident.

Wives are never good back up plans,they will definitely desert you when life gets tough!

Don't spend a dime on marriage until you have secured yourself!

And if you are already married now with a working spouse, cut your current family expenses, force your wife to pick bills while you hurriedly get a small house for the family.

Any woman wet no gree cooperate,discard her sharply.

If you sacrifice your all,and nothing to fall back on,woman go abuse you,leave you when better option shows up while you fit develop bp,stroke and finally poof.

Stay woke bras!

Happy international men day!

Correct guy. Nay style you just describe. They must hustle alike and pick some bills too. In that situation, they will know the value of money and respect your industry.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
faoogoke:
I was jobless for over 5 years.

Me and my wife struggled through it.

It was very hard and tough but we struck together.

Now God did it for me beyond our imagination.

I brought her a car for her faithfulness.

All women at not the same

Bros you are very lucky, you married your own wife, and a virtuous woman. I no wan share my experience here, cos i know how my wife changed immediately i lost my job at the multinational firm i was working; but the truth is that am okay now, though partially, but love sef i no sure as i still feel very hurt. Lost.my job in 2018.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by od501: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

"You know how woman do and how to satisfy them..." this is exactly where you failed it. I have been telling men, stop being excessively romantic to your spouse, especially if they are Nigerian.

No let woman see you finish. You should have deprived her those times you still had savings, use the money and start another business no matter how all. That's how real men behave.

Stop being excessively caring to your spouse, a woman will always be one nk matter how beautiful or lovely they tend to appear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Qatar2022: 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck
So instead praying to GOD to give him another job he will leave it and be praying be pray for useless woman

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phargbemmy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
with him not having a job or anything doing, the only help can render is house chores.. Which is not the best as a man... Is like selling ones birthright because of a bowl of akamu.. I man can do house chores but when it's now everytime that's what makes the man irresponsible

He should drive on uber for now and provide small small pending when the bigger thing will come
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Tunagee(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olayetan:
You were spending your savings till you spent everything and you were depending on your wife's salary to keep up, i will blame you for not being man up, you could have looked for something to start up with that savings so as to be making little till you get back on your feet.

I'm also facing similar with my fiancée but I'm definitely cutting the relationship cux it has shown, she's only being caring when there's money.

Abeg, give her red card jo!!!
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
dokyOloye:

Where did you read that workload was the problem?
Daughters of discord

You did not see where he said he refused to eat her food. Expecting her to come from work and still cook for him?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Useku(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tunagee:

Nice one.

Thanks brother
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Useku(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Amumaigwe:

Correct guy. Nay style you just describe. They must hustle alike and pick some bills too. In that situation, they will know the value of money and respect your industry.

No sa e be my Sir
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Do you have to be married to have such experience.. What about the children in such family.. Do you think things like that this make them happy... Let me shock.. When a man is handling the affairs of the family u may hardly know cos he makes the wife look as if shes in charge but when the woman is u will surely know cos of her choice of words toward her husband.. Though not all but most
Ok bro.
But believe you me, if no compromise can be made in family esp during unforseen circumstances then the couples are not a family but rather two different entities deceiving themselves
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by habsydiamond(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
Phargbemmy:

He should drive on uber for now and provide small small pending when the bigger thing will come
u are right.. At all at all Na him bad.. Imagine make jobless man go meet him working class wife for money... No be all dey end well oo

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Phargbemmy(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
with him not having a job or anything doing, the only help can render is house chores.. Which is not the best as a man... Is like selling ones birthright because of a bowl of akamu.. I man can do house chores but when it's now everytime that's what makes the man irresponsible

He should drive on UBER/BOLT for now and provide small small pending when the bigger thing will come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by kingsceemark(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good

Lucky you my Nigga, you don't even know what God has done to you, God just saved your life from that hole, just be counting your blessings one by one

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by InvertedHammer: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

/
You planned to fail. That's all.

Some people have jobs and fail to realize that unforseen circumstances can turn the tide.

Employment as the only source of income is one of the riskiest thing a man can do in Nigeria financially. It happened to some oil workers and bankers--they went from 100 to 0 in a twinkle of an eye. The smart ones will learn from your mistakes.

After you lost your job, you decided to retire home. Oh well...

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

SUMMARY Is;
Always Marry the woman that loves you more.
After the marriage, start loving her passionately
Don't ever marry the woman you crave to die for.
I was there.
But I knew and got out so fast.

How I wish you can meet my wife.
The First thing she will tell you is;
Your WIFE never loved you.
She was there for all she could gain materially.

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Elidrisy20: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dumb her , ;Go find side chick grin
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Qatar2022: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
if u have no input towards the development of the family u can never get respect from women... Only few of them are of the idea that things can turn for the better.
He was doing it before but lost his job , does it mean he will also loose his wife's respect
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Stomoney(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
May God accept my appreciations. Thank you bro
kingsceemark:

Lucky you my Nigga, you don't even know what God has done to you, God just saved your life from that hole, just be counting your blessings one by one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.