Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58583 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Ladymillion(f): 2:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
No matter how comfortable a guy feels he is, I will always advocate that you allow your wife work / engage in business to at least have the experience and generate funds. I am sure your wife was forced to get the teaching job now ur savings have dried up, dont worry pick up your hustle once again
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Myself2(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

End of Discussion

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by OLRAYS(m): 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
GardenOfGod:
She got a teaching job when you guys relocated yet you are still siting at home. cheesy
Oh! God.....in the voice of asiri comedy.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by gadgetplanetng: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
When everything returns to normal (it always does), does she expect him to forget all she said and did while he was down?

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by TheRedpillguy: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck

Really that's it? Get a job and keep the Woman in the huz? Agreed, get a job and kick her out
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by McDoe(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin grin
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Walatip397(m): 2:12pm On Nov 19, 2021
I always learn from people's experience and things I have done to avoid such stories are:
1. I have a US and UK Visa at hand
2. A huge savings hiding from anyone

I pray God lift you up again.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Divoc19(f): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why do they still collect the money from us after praying for us? Ion understand
EmekaBlue:
Money is the god on earth

If not sufficient in you...u r irrelevant

Mark my words

Same reason men of God will ask you to pray for Money but collect money from you...why don't they pray directly for money to fall from heaven

Relax...it will be well with time..she is only human
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
faoogoke:
I was jobless for over 5 years.

Me and my wife struggled through it.

It was very hard and tough but we struck together.

Now God did it for me beyond our imagination.

I brought her a car for her faithfulness.

All women at not the same
You are very lucky to have a good Wife.

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dammywapes(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Broddy your eyes don see for this daughter of jezebel that means she dey Bleep guys when uno dey n una don do intro omo
Stomoney:
Almost what happens to me bro. (10years relationship) We both lived together in osun state before i was transfereed to ogun state. Last year we had introduction and planning to have our wedding this year but unfortunately i lost my job early this year. Before I knew it she started giving attitude after I lost my job, it got to a stage where she receive calls distance far from me and i began suspicious of she having another relationship. One day I caught her red handed Omo that day eh I lost myself grin I couldn't control myself; my legs were shaking , i confronted her and she cried n pleaded. Told her mom about her doing but couldnt narrate to my family because I was in love, so we continue again. A month later, i travelled to ibadan from osun for another interview of which she knew about and thank god i got employed that same day. I started calling my babe Immediately i left their office to tell her how everything went but to no avail.
I got so worried when I got home and i was told she said she was travelling to Lagos. Till now I couldnt here from her.
lots happenf after her traveling to Lagos which almost separated her parents but na dia wahala

Relationship ended

last month i was packing my luggage trying to relocate to ibadan, omo come see several packs of used postinor under wardrobe cabinet
That babe almost finish me but God saved me.

Ever since then, nigga don wise
Nigga be fuxking those holes hard cool
Nigga be making more money
Nigga gotten so many investment

No love for Niger just make more money
Live good
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by neonly: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
What is really going on with relationship dis days
I have my own share too but honestly I think marriage is over rated
Last week pastor calked me in d church to settle some issues dat I have posted here on nairaland
Wife came in to pastor office next thing was dat kneeled down to greet pastor I shouted at her have u done dat for me before
U might not belief me but she not a wife just a baby mama
This are signs for u dat if u get old Na suffer u dey look so
Just try focus on yur self is not gonna be easy just try
When money come again treat her like a no body dat if u still together life too short sbeg

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Foodqueen(f): 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Them say make una share experience, una de advise.

I be wan read people's experience

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dammywapes(m): 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
That’s it some creature no dey reason
gadgetplanetng:
When everything returns to normal (it always does), does she expect him to forget all she said and did while he was down?

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by kpompey: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancewith:
Na so. This is relatively common. Your sin is to have lost your job when you have a wife ready to spend the money therefrom
This is a warning to all men. Never ever lose your job, you have a wife that won't tolerate the loss of money. Like hell, what do you want her to do?

Seriously her mates are wearing Bone Straight and pinner four. How dare you go broke

Op better hijack a job at SPDC and make her happy again

Case closed, Problem solved

A lady who can not endure is free to move on and if a lady is caught cheating in marriage because of temporary financial predicament, she should quit immediately. What makes the guy the bread winner , no be the same University we attend or professor dey teach me separate.Abegi

2 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beloved4:
Guys before you castigate the woman please read below post by OP in another thread.

Now I believe it's always good to hear from both sides before judging a case.

What has that got to do with present state?
Since you took out time to dig through his post, why did you not post the whole story?

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Newboss(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
When I dey shout simp up and down Una think say I be misogynist.

For una mind women are robots that you can control. Some even dey dream of old age with a woman by the beach. Nigga, na mami water you dey see for that beach.

Any woman you are paying her bills does not love you. She loves the bills.

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Valuc: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Op.. yaff made mistake by not investing those money u were hitting then... All these u are hammering on flight flight upandan as yardstick to how successful u were then... Keep it one side ..
A hustler is a hustler ... It will result to insult if she never hear u sey let me go out and see wot I can do or she never hear u sey u saw a vacancy somewhere... Well dust urself and face reality.. someone must kick ur ass if that's wot u need to be on ur foot.. don't blame her... Women need money pass men.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by galantjoe(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Get another job or start a business.

Alternatively, go back to village or where your parents /siblings stay, so that you can regain your senses and emotionally strong to think strategically
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Useku(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
oldtruth:

Wow! You've spoken so well.

Thank you.

I just shared what I did even though I still have my job.

Uwc
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by EmekaBlue(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Divoc19:
Why do they still collect the money from us after praying for us? Ion understand
Because the money doesn't fall from heaven
Why i said it's god on it's own...it rules earth
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Newboss(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
dancewith:
Na so. This is relatively common. Your sin is to have lost your job when you have a wife ready to spend the money therefrom
This is a warning to all men. Never ever lose your job, you have a wife that won't tolerate the loss of money. Like hell, what do you want her to do?

Seriously her mates are wearing Bone Straight and pinner four. How dare you go broke

Op better hijack a job at SPDC and make her happy again

Case closed, Problem solved

Make her happy again? Dude, you for real?

Is it that some men actually love being billed and dehumanised by women?

Simping get levels abeg

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by stacyadams: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Walatip397:
I always learn from people's experience and things I have done to avoid such stories are:
1. I have a US and UK Visa at hand
2. A huge savings hiding from anyone

I pray God lift you up again.

Hahahahahahahaha..bro if u die today ,that huge savings ur hiding one crook from bank go chop am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Divoc19(f): 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Interesting.
Your face show and your shoe shine cheesy
EmekaBlue:
Because the money doesn't fall from heaven
Why i said it's god on it's own...it rules earth
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nosu(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tenshades:
I believe you saw a red flag before marrying her but you chose to ignore the obvious signs that she was going to belittle you when you're financially down.

Now it has happened...emm...

Over to the elders in the building...

Baba no red flag for this matter. Like 99.9% of women are like that. You better work hard and be the provider or else you go see wetin pass you.

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by November24(f): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:

Baby talk ...
He married a wrong woman.

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by phenylalanine(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
I pray God gives you a job soon, women aren't wired to take the front roll in a family, just over look her behavior....
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Newboss(m): 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:
The earlier we realise that nothing like love, but interest the better for us. Some people thinks their wife love or married them coz of love, my brother, nothing like that. Life generally is all about interest. As a man if you are not bringing money, you are useless to that your wife.
Few days ago my wife stopped talking to me, cos she felt offended over a conversation and she demands I apologise, but I don't know how to say sorry, so she stopped talking to me, after two days, I just dropped 10k on her account without any instruction, since then, she has been calling me baby, what is the money for . Bros, you can only husle to regain your place

You still dey call that one wife? Na wa o. Men really like problem

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Lokojatoofar: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
The baby you paid #500k for CS delivery, is it not also yours? If yes, that one doesnt count.
I hope you are not playing a big role in her attitude by being aggressive? By taking out your frustration on her? Because that is how many spouses will cause trouble at home only to come outside prete ding to be saints.
If you have been doing your things jejely and appreciating her efforts but she inturn loathe you for being broke, My dear brother, double your husstle and do one of these 3 things

- Both of you go for counselling with a mature woman.
- Leave her aka divorce her
- Remain with her but dont think that you have a
good wife.

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by November24(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Newboss:
When I dey shout simp up and down Una think say I be misogynist.

For una mind women are robots that you can control. Some even dey dream of old age with a woman by the beach. Nigga, na mami water you dey see for that beach.

Any woman you are paying her bills does not love you. She loves the bills.

You spoke truth bro

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bola146(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Really that's it? Get a job and keep the Woman in the huz? Agreed, get a job and kick her out

Haba! Kick her out ke? It's a very bad idea
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mariangeles:

What has that got to do with present state?
Since you took out time to dig through his post, why did you not post the whole story?

Hmmm good question.

It simply shows people tend to hide their flaws when they complain about their partners. They don't tell the full story.

It remains best to hear from both sides.

Have I satisfied your inquisition?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by November24(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
phenylalanine:

I pray God gives you a job soon, women aren't wired to take the front roll in a family, just over look her behavior....
Foolish talk
I earn more than my hb and I honor and support him... Even pay fees. A woman that love u will die for u... What is food?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) / Woman Is Left Close To Tears After Pals Fail To Show Up For Planned Dinner( Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.