Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31682 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Munzy14(m): 6:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Mariangeles:

The lady does not love him. At least not as much as he does, and that is the truth.

When your woman loves you, she gets anxious if she doesn't hear from you the time she normally does, and then the next thing would be to call you.
100%...Period! grin

Cc Ekehpraise come and hear it directly from a woman.

Small thing marriage, even when relationship is still having the strength of crackers biscuit. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
AvalonSpace:
I no do bad thing give my love to her.. Her attitude didn't affect me one bit. I quickly moved on.

Yes, you gave your love to her which was good, but you did it foolishly.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 21, 2021
shegzydave:

Am actually in the same shoe with you, its so clear she is not into you, so my guy like u said gently move on, my own has notice I dont give a damn again now she is calling chating and addressing me with sweet names but it doesn't freak me again..... I won't officially breakup with her but me I wanna shock her by getting married to another more sensible babe wch is schedule to be march 2022 by God grace..... She will just see my pre wedding pictures or my after wedding picture that my plan
I wish I could get a darling lady to settle down with 2022 because singlehood Don tire me.
I won't call her or message her. Honestly yesterday I muted her status and deleted our last chat so she doesn't exist to me again.
I will update you guys

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Frankicent(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

D*umb @ss. So na your bf go buy card for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Did you read the content before posting?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Pimine: 8:26am On Nov 21, 2021
Mercychen:

Imagine?? And you're here missing her.

You prolly made her believe it's your duty to do the calling. So she feels, when duty calls, you'll call. Hmm..

She's not a responsible fellow because on a good day, even if that's how she sees you ( Mr. caller) for someone who normally calls and has not called her till now, she's supposed to get worried and at least call to know why her "calling calling daddy" has not called her up till now but still it hasn't bothered her to do so?

What if something happened to you?what if you were kidnapped? ( God forbid) and you'll say you have someone who cares about you somewhere you want to marry? Hmmm .. my brother, .run o!

This a big danger sign.
Aswearugaaad

My thoughts exactly. She ain't shit!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Highlyrespected(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
djevino:

Bro can you help me to do it?
But bruh
Is like you are writing letter to heart problem
because your mind won't be at rest while you are reading her cloned what's app
You'd better be careful
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by seunfape(m): 9:48am On Nov 21, 2021
virginprincess:
olosho style
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Abimloaded(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2021
Two forces/factors are at play here amongst these two;

- She's not dating you, you're the one dating her while her own attention is given to someone else.

-Second one is Ego.

The first is self explanatory, second one is another issue that's usually associated with dating an egomaniac be it a guy or a lady. You tend to face issues like this when you're dating someone who feels like doing even the least of a thing in a relationship as easy as "texting you first", saying "I love you " first, or "expressing their love" for you makes them appear to be a weakling, downgrading themselves, not wanting you the partner to start feeling too important and like they are the one chasing and wanting your attention always, this is the result and attributes.

The moment a relationship enters a phase of "I can't be the one to be texting him/her first, I can't be the one to do basic things first, the relationship has turned to an ego playground and it's nearer to the end than it was ever close to something blossoming into anything meaningful because just like you're feeling now, the partner feels his or her pushes and investments are not being reciprocated. Hence, the decline.
Nobody wants to invest where they ain't gaining from and to whom much is given, much is expected.

Brotherly, if I were you, I'd dump her. You're a man, you must always know you have the ability to walk away when your efforts are not being appreciated either willingly or unintentionally.

Don't enter a relationship you can't leave, the moment you catch yourself forming dependant, it's time to walk away.
Don't become too attached to someone who sees Relationship as a place of drama and uncharacterized childish behavioural exhibition.

ABIM.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by AvalonSpace(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Yes, you gave your love to her which was good, but you did it foolishly.
Thank you!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2021
revived:

No baba alaye

Nah smart work and grace
Please help your guy padi
What to do to make ways?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Psoul(m): 12:48pm On Nov 21, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Why must you go through unnecessary stress for a woman that couldnt put in sacrifice

You don't go into marriage wt this mindset else your marriage will crash.
There are some attitudes your partner has to endure from u cos it's hard for u to change it. In the same manner, you'll have to accommodate hers and pray that one day she changes so long as it's not a very bad behaviour that may have grave consequence in your marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by samdolad(m): 1:26pm On Nov 21, 2021
b03liberty:
Just imagine
the thing pain me, but I just moved on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by NarcissistKing(m): 1:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Psoul:

You don't go into marriage wt this mindset else your marriage will crash.
There are some attitudes your partner has to endure from u cos it's hard for u to change it. In the same manner, you'll have to accommodate hers and pray that one day she changes so long as it's not a very bad behaviour that may have grave consequence in your marriage.

Well, you might be right to some extent but you must admit that there are some selfish partners.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by timmy1thtrh: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
I advise you to check out the dating site https://www.quickflirt.com/trucker-dating.html and here you can meet a new girl. If the relationship is bad, I think you don’t need to try to save it, you need to try to build a new relationship. This is the best solution for me. What do you think? Do you meet on the internet?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by osteenbush(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Every busy individual has who he/she is less busy for.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
She is hiding something from you. If she can afford data on her phone, she should be to say hi to you. Or you are just friends? If you are only friends
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by latexxbro(m): 8:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you

Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be

If your cl fit open crypto dot com dm me on telegram make we share Christmas money asap
Howfar? My Client fi open am
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
latexxbro:

Oya make we talk for telegram
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
latexxbro:

@revivedn message me on telegram asap
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by element1313(m): 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
revived:

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be

If your cl fit open crypto dot com dm me on telegram make we share Christmas money asap

Abeg I get cl that can open crypto.com…tell me how can we share money
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 10:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
element1313:

Abeg I get cl that can open crypto.com…tell me how can we share money

Message me on telegram bro @revivedn

Make we talk
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by shegzydave(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
EkehPraise:

I wish I could get a darling lady to settle down with 2022 because singlehood Don tire me.
I won't call her or message her. Honestly yesterday I muted her status and deleted our last chat so she doesn't exist to me again.
I will update you guys
No qualms move on my guy
Those girls are not worth or this wahala u re doing for them
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by snuffly: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2021
It feels like you're dating her and she's not. Try to forget her, buddy. She's kind of rotten. Probably changed her mind about being with you and is afraid to say so. Try to distract yourself with sex dating online. Don't be shy about it. There's nothing wrong with that. It'll help you get over yourself and move on with your life.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by mercy87(f): 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
How did it go Op? Did she finally call you?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by maxlev1: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Op update us, how did it go?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Joshmuch: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Watch as you loose a good girl with this.
thunder fire you!!! Lose a bad girl rather. Bird of a feather!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by dontrulee: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
It depends on the individual though.
For example, I don't like calling or recieving calls. I prefer chatting.

I can go months without anyone calling me and me without calling anybody, and I am fine. It's just individual preferences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.